Mar 24th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Is Tom Jones slightly hard of hearing? :unsure:

silverwhite
Mar 24th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Who are the coaches?

Jessie J, will.I.am, Tom Jones and Danny from The Script :o

Andiyan
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Ohmy, I just found out my favourite Israeli singer is participating too :hearts:

silverwhite
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Hew? :p

Cilla
Mar 25th, 2012, 01:09 AM
That Max guy was really good :yeah:

This Max guy was great :inlove:

:worship:

My fave by far. Along with the red head girl at the end :yeah: Am liking it so far :yeah:

Wtf was his GF's name? Twinnie-lee? :spit:

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Is Tom Jones slightly hard of hearing? :unsure:

Why so?:scratch:

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Many talented out there. My fave performances are Adam Isaac, Ben Kelly, J Marie Cooper, Max and Toni.:D

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:09 AM
and I think J Marie especially and Toni have similar voices as Jessie.:lol: and :spit: @ all the Jessie J song choices. Is that the way to get the judges attention?:oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Ben Kelly is very theatrical, his hand movements and crazy rock-ish behavior.:lol: and he reminds me of some poster in TF.:oh:

silverwhite
Mar 25th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Why so?:scratch:

Those two that he was the only one to turn around for... :o

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 25th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Oh.:lol: He basically just turns around to everyone that sounded ok to him.:lol:

Valanga
Mar 25th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Thoughts:

1. Does Jessie J know how to sit properly? :tape:
2. Will.i.am's constant namedropping is annoying to watch, I still have no idea why he is part of the judge panel in the first place
3. Tom Jones' selections :lol: bless him
4. Is it just me or are the other three judges constantly throwing shade towards Will.I.am? :tape:
5. Danny is hot

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Thoughts:

1. Does Jessie J know how to sit properly? :tape:
2. Will.i.am's constant namedropping is annoying to watch, I still have no idea why he is part of the judge panel in the first place
3. Tom Jones' selections :lol: bless him
4. Is it just me or are the other three judges constantly throwing shade towards Will.I.am? :tape:
5. Danny is hot

Jessie is probably a hyperactive person.:oh: and :worship: @ her way pushing the buttons using her legs.:lol:

Andiyan
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Hew? :p

http://www.abbanibi.com/blog/uk-version-of-%E2%80%98the-voice%E2%80%99-kicks-off-with-israeli-contestant/
YFbyKeLakys

silverwhite
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Not bad ;)

Didn't know you listened to Israeli music :p

Andiyan
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I listen to lots of foreign music.

Mary Cherry.
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I was a bit disappointed overall tbh. I thought it would be worlds away from the UK X Factor...it wasn't.

Monica_Rules
Mar 25th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Its TV singing contest. How different from X Factor can it get?

Mary Cherry.
Mar 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Its TV singing contest. How different from X Factor can it get?

I thought it would focus on being a TV singing contest, not a sob story marathon or a place for the coaches/judges to feed their egos. I was wrong :sad:

Beat
Mar 26th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Jessie J, will.I.am, Tom Jones and Danny from The Script :o

what a fail panel :lol:

i watched the german edition of "the voice" a while ago and this show was really entertaining because the jury was hilarious and obviously having so much fun, with each other and with the contestants. they were most definitely not - as mary cherry puts it - feeding their egos.

Monica_Rules
Mar 26th, 2012, 05:11 PM
the sob story element was a little dissapointing. I thought that was gone.

silverwhite
Mar 26th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, the coaches make a difference. See the US version :lol:

Well, I suppose at least the premise >>> The X Factor's :shrug:

Stevecw
Mar 26th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Was a bit too like the X-Factor for me. Danny and Jessie J seemed good judges. Tom didn't seem to know what was going on, and Will I am was just so annoying. But he did get prob the best of the night with that girl who sang Jessie J song, and did it so much better than Jessie ever did!!

Overall it was a bad show, focussed way too much on stories and big build ups.
Have been watching the Voice Irelands version, it's been running for last few weeks and I love it. There are no big stories, no tears...its just go sing, If u are shit we say no, if u are good go thru.

The standard is good too by singers...but judges are Kian from Westlife, Sharon from the Corrs, Brian Kennedy & a lead singer from a group The Blizzards who had 1 hit about 5 years ago! But he is a "hot" guy and the girls love him...so he gets a seat too :(

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Danny irritated me, comes across really arrogant & sleazy! Will.I.Am's namedropping was damn annoying too!

Jessee killed it! :yeah: - shame the red headed girl didn't pick her.

Monica_Rules
Mar 31st, 2012, 09:38 PM
I liked this weeks more. I think once you get over the whole blind auditions thing you settle down into watching it as a programme its better.

Quite a few good ones this week

Sean.
Mar 31st, 2012, 09:53 PM
Can't believe they turned down Kerry Ellis. :speakles:

silverwhite
Mar 31st, 2012, 10:29 PM
Who is Kerry Ellis? :oh:

I only watch the clips they put on YouTube but the two Davids stood out, especially David Julien :cheer:

Monica_Rules
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:01 PM
I wasn't too shcoked, although she was good she was too polished.

It looks like for the mosty part Tom Jones team is the reject team though :lol:

Valanga
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM
That Vince guy was :unsure:

silverwhite
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Ikr :unsure:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:54 PM
Vince is amazing.:cheer:

MLF
Apr 1st, 2012, 06:14 PM
Although it was lovely to see her on my tv screen I felt a little bad for Five Star's Denise Pearson that she has to audition on a show like this these days. Must be hard to be judged when you've sold as many if not more records than the people judging you. I'm glad she at least got through.

silverwhite
Apr 7th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Tom Jones :cuckoo:

Loved Joelle and Bill :D

Edit: Why did Jessie press her button for that girl that sang Run? She was so out of tune :hysteric:

Mary Cherry.
Apr 7th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Although it was lovely to see her on my tv screen I felt a little bad for Five Star's Denise Pearson that she has to audition on a show like this these days. Must be hard to be judged when you've sold as many if not more records than the people judging you. I'm glad she at least got through.

I wanted her to sing Can't Wait Another Minute :sobbing:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 8th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Tom Jones :cuckoo:

Loved Joelle and Bill :D

Edit: Why did Jessie press her button for that girl that sang Run? She was so out of tune :hysteric:
Perhaps she sees her potential. She pressed her button during the middle of the performance.

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 8th, 2012, 05:27 AM
This show just gets better and better to me. Love the talents.:rocker2: Overall definitely better than the ones in the US.:oh:

silverwhite
Apr 8th, 2012, 07:23 AM
This show just gets better and better to me. Love the talents.:rocker2: Overall definitely better than the ones in the US.:oh:

Talent is better. Coaches, no ;)

M.P
Apr 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM
i love the coach's competitness in US more :oh:

Danny always lik s":oh: Jessie push the bottom, then i push my bottom" :oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 8th, 2012, 11:13 PM

:o

Mary Cherry.
Apr 8th, 2012, 11:14 PM
:hysteric:

Valanga
Apr 9th, 2012, 12:02 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bigcry:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 15th, 2012, 02:18 AM
This week the main issue is Danny.:haha: I'm also quite annoyed by him, keep asking the other judges to go first before he'll go.:cuckoo:

Sean.
Apr 15th, 2012, 10:24 AM
All of Tom's group is fat women. :lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 15th, 2012, 11:58 AM
^^ :haha: and most of them are old fat women with big voices?:lol:

Monica_Rules
Apr 15th, 2012, 02:05 PM
In the end when certain people came on the stage I was like 'Tom will pick them' even when they're not that good

Cilla
Apr 15th, 2012, 02:48 PM
This week the main issue is Danny.:haha: I'm also quite annoyed by him, keep asking the other judges to go first before he'll go.:cuckoo:

"You gonna go...you going?" :rolleyes: Can't make a decision without looking at Will first :weirdo:

M.P
Apr 16th, 2012, 02:26 PM
he annoyed me.

why he keep going after people?mind game or what?
"if you go for it, i go" "You're going or not going" :o he's pathetic

Doully
Apr 16th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Was just about to bump this myself.
Spending my Monday catching up with Iplayer. :oh:.

I'm a little pissed that they put the duo of Indie and Pixie through. All 4 judges turning too. What the actual heck? :o.

l6Qp8qPSX6o

Only for absolutely nobody to turn for much better acts during the episode (Harriet for example). Their excuse for not putting her through is that they already had too many singers in their camps already.

Doesn't seem very fair to the singers in the later auditions.

M.P
Apr 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM
ohow can nobody pick te 17years old curry hair girl :sad:

Yoncé
Apr 17th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I watching some of it on Youtube but giving up cause Danny is so annoying and Alys Williams didn't get through :o

silverwhite
Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:35 AM
:eek:

6ZNcBAjeufw

silverwhite
Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
Bill vs Max : so teasingly homoerotic :hysteric:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Seems like UK one is not as biased as US.:oh: At least they don't show obviously who their fave is, by giving them song choices in which both contestants equally show off their best.:cheer:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
:eek:

6ZNcBAjeufw
I actually prefer Kirsten but Toni may have more supporters.:shrug:

Bill vs Max : so teasingly homoerotic :hysteric:
:lol: Indeed. Max is like so aggressive.:oh: Too bad Bill was up against him, he's cute too.:oh:

Monica_Rules
Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:29 PM
I thought that was some great television last night. Can;t wait for tonights show. I agreed with all the choice bar Tom pickign Sam Butterworthy. He's not good at all. A lot of the other battles were 50/50 so either could have gone through

silverwhite
Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Seems like UK one is not as biased as US.:oh: At least they don't show obviously who their fave is, by giving them song choices in which both contestants equally show off their best.:cheer:

Only Cee Lo and maybe Blake didn't really do that :o

Stevecw
Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:18 PM
Normally I hate the reality shows, like X Factor/Britains got Talent etc, but have to say I love the Voice.
There is no stupid drama, sob stories and I only saw Saturday nights "battles" but wow there was some amazing talent there.

Love Will Iam as a judge too, he has great facial expressions during songs, and says some great funny comments too...he has his own language goin on! Danny is ok, Tom is old and like a nice grandad/uncle. Jessie J is a bit annoying tho :(

Reckon that Ruth I think her name was amazing, thee guy Jazz/Jez or something like that was close 2nd. The battle with 2 dudes singing "Beggin" was quality.

Good show, hope it keeps destroying Cowells shows in the viewer numbers :)

Sean.
Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
I'm really liking the show, it's not just a Cowell money making scheme or a freak show - just enjoyable television!

Wrong Choices (IMO):
Tom - Sam Buttery over Aundrea Nyle
Jessie - Cassius Henry over David Faulkner

will.i.am had mpossibly hard choices with :
Frances Wood over Kate Read
Sophie Griffin over J Marie Cooper

Stevecw
Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
I'm really liking the show, it's not just a Cowell money making scheme or a freak show - just enjoyable television!

Wrong Choices (IMO):
Tom - Sam Buttery over Aundrea Nyle
Jessie - Cassius Henry over David Faulkner

will.i.am had mpossibly hard choices with :
Frances Wood over Kate Read
Sophie Griffin over J Marie Cooper

I agree Sam was totally wrong choice.

Haven't seen last nights yet, have it sky plussed so look forward to watching it later.

Reckon X-Factor is going so suffer bad this year or else gonna have to cut out all the crap. Voice has been quality, even here in Ireland where the standard hasn't been as good and much smaller budget for the show the Irish Voice has been a good watch. Final next week and shud be good.

silverwhite
Apr 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM
:facepalm:

BX38z_Ar9yI

Sean.
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Team Tom:

Sam - I don't really remember his performance that much to be honest. I'm not a fan, because he irritates me, but vocally he was pretty good, I seem to remember. :scratch:

Adam - Poor song choice I though, difficult to sing live and get your voice across over the guitar. He was also a bit weird in the interview! But he can probably rely on the "pretty boy vote".

Leanne - She's got a really good voice, you can tell she's had a lot of lessons because she's got good control and technique. I was worried at first about the song, but I like what she did with it!

Matt and Sueleen - Never been a fan of these two, but I thought vocally Matt was actually pretty good today. Sueleen on the other hand was awful, off key. :tape: I suspect these might go this week (groups are never popular).

Ruth - Am I the only one what thinks she was flat on a couple of the big notes and completely missed the falsetto note? :unsure: The judges went on and on about her though, she's talented but fluffed it tonight I thought!

Want to Go: Matt & Sueleen
Think will Go: Matt and Sueleen

Sean.
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Team Will:

Joelle - really enjoyed her performance, vocally good. She might suffer a bit from going first though.

Frances - I really like her, she's my kind of thing. Plus she's already much better than the blind audition, and has showed she can do different genres. Good song choice from Will too.

Jaz - the judges are right, he's got a really nice voice, but I find him a bit boring & can't see him winning the show. Can't even remember what he sung. :scratch:

Tyler - up until now I've not really been a fan, continually playing the 'Amy' card is slightly irritating, but he gave a good performance tonight I thought. He could still be in trouble though, older solo guys are sometimes early casualties.

Sophie - Didn't like it, I don't really see anything special in her. I know she's young but there are better female vocalists in the competition. She'll get the irish vote though so she's be around for a bit.

Want to Go: Sophie
Think will Go: Tyler

Sean.
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Overall really like the show still, its nice not to have an ad break after every act, and the sob stories and judges begging for votes are kept to a minimum. Only criticism is sometimes the judges talk for a bit long & the twitter part is a bit crap. There are no joke acts and all the finalists deserve to be there- it's about talent not dram TV. Blowing Cowell-factor out of the water! :worship:

Zhao
Apr 29th, 2012, 03:25 AM
this Ruth Brown must be a lamb :angel:

I am waiting for her to sing a Mimi song :bounce:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 29th, 2012, 06:58 AM
:facepalm:

BX38z_Ar9yI

Mediocre at the beginning but somehow they picked it up at the end.:shrug: Didn't know Tom Jones still has it.:oh: Jessie as amazing as usual. Will.i.am can't really sing.:lol: Danny definitely knows how to work the stage.:oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Joelle: Pretty good. Everything's there but I'm not a fan yet.:oh:
Sam: Good vocals but won't last long for sure.:oh:
Frances: Reminds me of young Xtina, ferocious and growly vocals.:oh:
Adam: He's like way weirder and somehow creepy from the first time I see his audition (song choice?).:lol: He's kind of versatile though. Can rock it out and be tender.:yeah:
Jaz: Well, predictable, no?:oh: But somehow I think he'd do well in a band, like Boyz II Men.:lol:
Leanne: Somehow clicked mid way of the peformance. Tom is like making her the second Shirley Bassey, singing P!nk's song with that kind of big voice.:lol:
Sophie: Mediocre due to bad song choice.:shrug: J Marie would've nailed it perfectly.
Matt+Sueleen: Sueleen isn't meant to sing such song.:shrug: Matt did great but too bad
Tyler: His voice is very interesting. Not a fan of his song choices though. He should sing Justin Timberlake's songs.:lol:
Ruth: Reminds me of J-Hud, very talented but somehow lacks experience. Dodgy notes here and there but still alright as she has the wow moment.:oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:34 AM
this Ruth Brown must be a lamb :angel:

I am waiting for her to sing a Mimi song :bounce:

:lol: She's way too gospel to sing a Mimi's song.:oh: I know why you say she's a LAMB though.:oh: Long belting notes and head voice and such.:oh: But she's more like Jennifer Hudson.:oh:

M.P
Apr 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM
already LIVE?!

Zhao
Apr 29th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Imperfect Flower, does this convince you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP5kMdmQTpo

:oh:

Monica_Rules
Apr 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Joelle: Really liked her. One of the best of the night
Sam: In the context of this show, crap. Out of his depth and should never havewon the battle round. Will be in the bottom 2 for Tom tonight
Frances: Boring, could be in trouble tonight
Adam: ODG. Awful. So uncomfortable to watch
Jaz: Amazing but kind of getting samey
Leanne: Npot badd at all, quite liked her. She should be safe
Sophie: I'm sorry but this performance proved she should not have gotten through. Will prob be in the bottom with Frances
Matt+Sueleen: Um, interesting to have a duo and singing old school songs. Its going to be between these, Sam and Adam as to who goes.
Tyler: I really like Tyler, theres something about him. I wish he would stick to his folceto or normal voice as jumping inbetween the two just souns wrong
Ruth: Not a polished performance by far but man can this girl sing.

BTW, i'm being super harsh as the standard of this show is just so high so me saying awful is in comparing these guys with each other now awful in a general context,

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 29th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Imperfect Flower, does this convince you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP5kMdmQTpo

:oh:

:eek: :oh: Well, I'd like to hear her singing the chorus part. I think she can nail it just not sure whether she can execute it well enough to nail it.:oh:

Sean.
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:01 PM
The right people went! :yeah:

Monica_Rules
Apr 29th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I didn;t see the results show but caught the bit were they got voted out.

And agree right peope left

silverwhite
Apr 30th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Just saw the part where will.I.am said that he hates talent shows. Hasn't he been a mentor on AI twice? :happy:

M.P
May 1st, 2012, 08:27 AM
they did it becoz for publicity for their new album and singles

M.P
Jun 1st, 2012, 05:50 AM
nobody talk about this for a month :oh:
Lianne(whatever) rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! knew it she is the something

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:09 PM
:haha:

Yeah, Leanne is a huge darkhorse. Her version of RTY is even better than Whitney, to me at least.:worship:

M.P
Jun 1st, 2012, 04:55 PM
people predicting Leanne going to be 4th!! :( hope she can turn around
i like Bo and Tyler too
just not Vince

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
I dislike Tyler the most.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 1st, 2012, 09:08 PM
This shows sucks. This has to be the worst final ever, even worse than Michelle McManus and Mark on Pop Idol 2.

Terrible.

Just think you had Ruth, Joelle, Jaz and Max (for reasons not related to talent :angel:) and you get this final four!!

Bo should win as she's the only decent one.

Leanne should have been on one of those Andrew Lloyd Webber search for a musical star shows.

Vince :tape:

Tyler, he is like the fuglier version of David Beckham and his voice is terrible. Doing Queen last week was one of the worse performances I've heard and he was praised for no reason. His falsetto is over rated. I'd rather hear Usher singing Climax in falsetto that this idiot!

p.s. I've always liked Joelle since I saw her on X-Factor (the year Alexandra Burke won).

supergrunt
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:13 AM
This show had some crazy talent this year (Jaz, Joelle, Leanne, Becky)...but the wrong people stayed :unsure: :lol: .

M.P
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:58 AM
Tyler has charm, he has some possible futue, but sure about Jaz, it's more jazz voice than pop, i don't think he can go to be BrunoMars

i really don't like Vince anyway

Monica_Rules
Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:24 AM
I've totally lost interest in the voice and i don;t know why.

I will watch the final tonight as I have nothing better to do

Mary Cherry.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
I lost interest as well. It's hard to get into when they get rid of loads of acts every week, not to mention the ones getting all the votes and horrendous.

If Tyler wins, his career will flop (again)

Monica_Rules
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Well when the best two artsist (Ruth and Jazz) aren;t int the final sort of makes a mokery of the competition.

Althought Ruth had started to do too much with her songs and it was all over the place

Hachiko
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
Bo should have won. She had the nicest voice to listen to and was the most marketable. I liked Leanne's personality much more though.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:24 AM
Leanne from Tom's team won.:eek: :lol: Who would have thought.:oh: But she's definitely deserving of the win and definitely match the show's "The Voice" label.:cheer:

But I also love if Bo wins. Even though she has a unique voice, unlike most others, her voice sounds very strong.

M.P
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:02 AM
already won:eek: :help: why i come in :smash:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
Both Leanne and Bo only got 2/4 of the judges' YES during their blind audition.:lol: