PDA

View Full Version : UK The Apprentice is BACK - series 9 is BACK! 3 gone already!

Valanga
Mar 14th, 2012, 11:17 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017h0j7/profiles/candidates

Series 9 is BACK

My fit Tim was already gone.

We still have mature Myles, Kurt, and Neil :oh:

Blu€
Mar 15th, 2012, 12:37 AM
:cheer::cheer: Can't wait! It feels like forever since the last season! I prefer this version much better than the American.

Valanga
Mar 15th, 2012, 01:01 AM
:cheer::cheer: Can't wait! It feels like forever since the last season! I prefer this version much better than the American.

Celebrity Apprentice is a joke. I never get round to watching it
I hope there would be another Susan Ma giving us some gems in this series

KournikovaFan91
Mar 15th, 2012, 05:00 AM
I've gone off the UK version, I find Sugar annoying, particularly if a task is close he still goes to town on the losing team, Trump tends to be more understanding and realistic in this regard.

Before the Celeb version the candidates on the US version always seemed way more capable than some of the absolute crap on the UK version.

But both are far better than the Irish version which should just have been called Ireland's Next Top Car Salesman. :o

Valanga
Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:49 AM
Finished the first ep. Had she known how to shut up in the boardroom she would have been saved. Poor girl.

This first episode is a mess

(Gabrielle strongly reminds me of a WTA tennis player, but I just cannot remember who)

nevetssllim
Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Finished the first ep. Had she known how to shut up in the boardroom she would have been saved. Poor girl.

This first episode is a mess

(Gabrielle strongly reminds me of a WTA tennis player, but I just cannot remember who)

Stephanie Foretz Gacon without the glasses. :worship:

Blu€
Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
I really thought he was going to fire that blonde girl but that Indian girl wouldn't shut up and she just talked a load of BS, she really dug her own grave. (Loved the moment Sugar said "bla bla, anyway" and she cut in and said, "Yes, anyway" dismissing all he had just said :lol:). She had great eyes though :lol:
The guys stuff was embarrasing I don't know how they sold so much :lol:

Valanga
Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:08 PM
Not Indian, Bulgarian :lol:

Blu€
Mar 23rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
Not Indian, Bulgarian :lol:

My bad :lol: but she does have an Indian look plus the Bilyana name fitted :p

Valanga
Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:47 PM
I remember it now, it is Soler Espinosa:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Silvia+Soler+Espinosa+2011+French+Open+Day+t6arZJh ec8Fl.jpg

maybe it's because of their eyebrows.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 25th, 2012, 07:27 AM
My god that women's team is just a pack of barking dogs :help:

Hate the Irish one already, I know her type :o Can't wait till she's fired.

Valanga
Mar 28th, 2012, 10:09 PM
The episode tonight is a mess :bigcry:
it built up a double-firing or triple-firing but at the end it didn't happen

right person fired I must say, but I think PM was a mess as well

This season is heading towards an epic mess

KournikovaFan91
Mar 29th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Maria was clearly on the wrong team, surely shes a man in drag, I mean the eye makeup :tape:

Valanga
Mar 29th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Maria was clearly on the wrong team, surely shes a man in drag, I mean the eye makeup :tape:

That purple thing was ghastly. Thank god she's gone.

Now Jenna needs to go - her voice is beyond annoying

KournikovaFan91
Mar 29th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Totally I was pissing myself laughing when they attempted to sell 1 MILLION units :lol: :lol:

I mean seriously do they not listen to themselves.

V-MAC
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:50 AM
That purple thing was ghastly. Thank god she's gone.

Now Jenna needs to go - her voice is beyond annoying

She sounds like a duck...or Terry Christian:o

Katie is a sly one. I know her game:wavey:

Blu€
Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
I can not believe he fired Maria and not any of those twoooooooo! Maria may have done nothing but the other two were disastrous! Especially Jenna, she's so irritating, god knows what she's talking about. Not only she messed up the finances, big time, but she was the one who insisted on the splashy crappppp! The product was sooooooooo bad, I mean how can kids write on that, it will fall down because it's against air! Not to mention that the water went all over the place :lol:
Project manager was thick, I mean mmm you want to bring in the only girl who was right all task along? Katie. Sir Alan had to tell her more than once to think about it before digging her own grave. Funny how they were throwing Katie under the bus, even when she wasn't there, and then they were hugging back home.

Looks like there is a mix up next week!

Valanga
Apr 4th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I misheard condiments as condom when LS first said it :o

right firing.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 5th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Right firing. Can't believe nobody googled Bellissimo :rolleyes:

nevetssllim
Apr 5th, 2012, 10:18 AM
The guy who was fired last night was a bit...underwhelming. He didn't even portray much of a personality on the You're Fired show where the candidates normally seem a bit more human and personable.

Valanga
Apr 11th, 2012, 10:26 PM
:lol: I don't understand why she got fired

Blu€
Jun 16th, 2012, 11:54 PM
No one watched the finale? Winner was a bit obvious after the interview round. Before knowing their business plans I gave Nick the edge but once the 4 revealed their plans it was obvious it would be between Ricky and Tom. Jade's plan was utter crap :lol:

Valanga
Jun 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I forgot I had this thread :lol: I watched the Finale and the winner was really obvious. I was gutted for fit Tom though.

I don't really like the new prize. They really need to go back to the old one.
Overall the season was blah

AjdeNate!
Jun 17th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Gross.

Blu€
Jun 18th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I don't really like the new prize. They really need to go back to the old one.
Overall the season was blah

I agree, having a final task between the last 2 was much more interesting. In plus, 250,000 pound investment is not that much considering Lord's Sugar bank account! :lol:

Blu€
May 18th, 2013, 04:12 PM
No one watching season 9?!!
The girl's team is such a mess :lol:

I can't stand Luisa, so common and childish.

Valanga
May 18th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Luisa is such a loud woman.

My fit Tim was gone in Ep 2. No more eye candies left (Actually there is - MYLES :hehehe: but he's quite mature)

The girls look like they were picked up outside Ministry of Sound

Valanga
May 19th, 2013, 10:47 AM
So many raunchy photos of Luisa online :lol:

Valanga
May 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM
Kurt is so quietly sexy :drool:

Blu€
May 23rd, 2013, 11:04 PM
The last two firings have been obvious, Neil is so cocky & cutting :o
Stupid Luisa got lucky this week, they didn't win because of her precisely!

Next week is the buying random stuff task :hearts: this time in Dubai! Should bring some great drama :lol:

Valanga
Jun 6th, 2013, 02:08 PM
The bitchfight this week in the boardroom was EPIC :drool:

Blu€
Jun 6th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Shocked Rebeca got fired, I thought Lord Sugar had it for Francesca even though I would have fired stupid Luisa :lol: , so juvenile saying that the girls don't like her because of her looks pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, you are not even hot :lol: . That said I don't understand how the other team won, they were embarrasing! Neil saved the day with his speech but it was too cliché for me.

Valanga
Jun 13th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Should I just look at your bum :tears:

LUISA :haha:

Ouch @ Kurt's team. Pretty much NID IMO cause the team members are pretty weak.

Blu€
Jul 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Final 2 already! That Luisa bitch better not win! :lol: After the interviews it was pretty clear who the final 2 was going to be. It was funny because Lord Sugar & co wanted so badly to give the money to Neil but his plan was soooooooooooo bad, Sugar couldn't even justify having him in the final :lol:
I was rooting for Francesca, loved her face expressions :rolls: but you know Sugar prefers someone loud and feisty.
I think Leah has it in the bag unless she has a colossal melt down next week.

P.S. Jordan getting kicked out was:spit::hysteric:

KournikovaFan91
Jul 12th, 2013, 12:28 AM
I was also hoping for Francesca, guess ill go with Leah now cause she is pretty stereotypical of what women of the border are like. Northern Dollies as some of my friends call Leah's type :lol: All makeup, hair and teeth done.

Valanga
Jul 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM
I have problems with Leah's accent lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

KournikovaFan91
Jul 13th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Well she's from the same city as Nadine Coyle who was subtitled when appearing on US TV and has a heavy Derry accent so I guess Derry's accent is tough for foreigners.

I died at Leah talking in Dubai to bemused locals who hadn't a clue what she was saying even if they spoke some English :haha:

Valanga
Jul 14th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Well she's from the same city as Nadine Coyle who was subtitled when appearing on US TV and has a heavy Derry accent so I guess Derry's accent is tough for foreigners.

I died at Leah talking in Dubai to bemused locals who hadn't a clue what she was saying even if they spoke some English :haha:

That part was classic Lmao

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Blu€
Jul 19th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Called it! Sugar doesn't like it safe...it was writing on the wall. Loved how they completely forgot about Uzma despite being on Leah's team. Did she get to say a word? :lol: Francesca's dancing :hearts::lol:

Funny when Sugar said he prefered Dr Leah as a name, and she said no, "change your name then" :lol:

Overall a good season, interesting characters. Long wait for series 10!