PDA

View Full Version : UK The Apprentice is BACK - series 10!

Mynarco
Mar 15th, 2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017h0j7/profiles/candidates

Series 9 is BACK

My fit Tim was already gone.

We still have mature Myles, Kurt, and Neil :oh:

Blu€
Mar 15th, 2012, 01:37 AM
:cheer::cheer: Can't wait! It feels like forever since the last season! I prefer this version much better than the American.

Mynarco
Mar 15th, 2012, 02:01 AM
:cheer::cheer: Can't wait! It feels like forever since the last season! I prefer this version much better than the American.

Celebrity Apprentice is a joke. I never get round to watching it
I hope there would be another Susan Ma giving us some gems in this series

KournikovaFan91
Mar 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM
I've gone off the UK version, I find Sugar annoying, particularly if a task is close he still goes to town on the losing team, Trump tends to be more understanding and realistic in this regard.

Before the Celeb version the candidates on the US version always seemed way more capable than some of the absolute crap on the UK version.

But both are far better than the Irish version which should just have been called Ireland's Next Top Car Salesman. :o

Mynarco
Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
Finished the first ep. Had she known how to shut up in the boardroom she would have been saved. Poor girl.

This first episode is a mess

(Gabrielle strongly reminds me of a WTA tennis player, but I just cannot remember who)

nevetssllim
Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Finished the first ep. Had she known how to shut up in the boardroom she would have been saved. Poor girl.

This first episode is a mess

(Gabrielle strongly reminds me of a WTA tennis player, but I just cannot remember who)

Stephanie Foretz Gacon without the glasses. :worship:

Blu€
Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:55 PM
I really thought he was going to fire that blonde girl but that Indian girl wouldn't shut up and she just talked a load of BS, she really dug her own grave. (Loved the moment Sugar said "bla bla, anyway" and she cut in and said, "Yes, anyway" dismissing all he had just said :lol:). She had great eyes though :lol:
The guys stuff was embarrasing I don't know how they sold so much :lol:

Mynarco
Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
Not Indian, Bulgarian :lol:

Blu€
Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:41 AM
Not Indian, Bulgarian :lol:

My bad :lol: but she does have an Indian look plus the Bilyana name fitted :p

Mynarco
Mar 23rd, 2012, 11:47 PM
I remember it now, it is Soler Espinosa:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Silvia+Soler+Espinosa+2011+French+Open+Day+t6arZJh ec8Fl.jpg

maybe it's because of their eyebrows.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 25th, 2012, 08:27 AM
My god that women's team is just a pack of barking dogs :help:

Hate the Irish one already, I know her type :o Can't wait till she's fired.

Mynarco
Mar 28th, 2012, 11:09 PM
The episode tonight is a mess :bigcry:
it built up a double-firing or triple-firing but at the end it didn't happen

right person fired I must say, but I think PM was a mess as well

This season is heading towards an epic mess

KournikovaFan91
Mar 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Maria was clearly on the wrong team, surely shes a man in drag, I mean the eye makeup :tape:

Mynarco
Mar 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Maria was clearly on the wrong team, surely shes a man in drag, I mean the eye makeup :tape:

That purple thing was ghastly. Thank god she's gone.

Now Jenna needs to go - her voice is beyond annoying

KournikovaFan91
Mar 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Totally I was pissing myself laughing when they attempted to sell 1 MILLION units :lol: :lol:

I mean seriously do they not listen to themselves.

V-MAC
Mar 30th, 2012, 02:50 AM
That purple thing was ghastly. Thank god she's gone.

Now Jenna needs to go - her voice is beyond annoying

She sounds like a duck...or Terry Christian:o

Katie is a sly one. I know her game:wavey:

Blu€
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:36 PM
I can not believe he fired Maria and not any of those twoooooooo! Maria may have done nothing but the other two were disastrous! Especially Jenna, she's so irritating, god knows what she's talking about. Not only she messed up the finances, big time, but she was the one who insisted on the splashy crappppp! The product was sooooooooo bad, I mean how can kids write on that, it will fall down because it's against air! Not to mention that the water went all over the place :lol:
Project manager was thick, I mean mmm you want to bring in the only girl who was right all task along? Katie. Sir Alan had to tell her more than once to think about it before digging her own grave. Funny how they were throwing Katie under the bus, even when she wasn't there, and then they were hugging back home.

Looks like there is a mix up next week!

Mynarco
Apr 4th, 2012, 11:54 PM
I misheard condiments as condom when LS first said it :o

right firing.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 5th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Right firing. Can't believe nobody googled Bellissimo :rolleyes:

nevetssllim
Apr 5th, 2012, 11:18 AM
The guy who was fired last night was a bit...underwhelming. He didn't even portray much of a personality on the You're Fired show where the candidates normally seem a bit more human and personable.

Mynarco
Apr 11th, 2012, 11:26 PM
:lol: I don't understand why she got fired

Blu€
Jun 17th, 2012, 12:54 AM
No one watched the finale? Winner was a bit obvious after the interview round. Before knowing their business plans I gave Nick the edge but once the 4 revealed their plans it was obvious it would be between Ricky and Tom. Jade's plan was utter crap :lol:

Mynarco
Jun 17th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I forgot I had this thread :lol: I watched the Finale and the winner was really obvious. I was gutted for fit Tom though.

I don't really like the new prize. They really need to go back to the old one.
Overall the season was blah

AjdeNate!
Jun 17th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Gross.

Blu€
Jun 18th, 2012, 01:04 AM
I don't really like the new prize. They really need to go back to the old one.
Overall the season was blah

I agree, having a final task between the last 2 was much more interesting. In plus, 250,000 pound investment is not that much considering Lord's Sugar bank account! :lol:

Blu€
May 18th, 2013, 05:12 PM
No one watching season 9?!!
The girl's team is such a mess :lol:

I can't stand Luisa, so common and childish.

Mynarco
May 18th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Luisa is such a loud woman.

My fit Tim was gone in Ep 2. No more eye candies left (Actually there is - MYLES :hehehe: but he's quite mature)

The girls look like they were picked up outside Ministry of Sound

Mynarco
May 19th, 2013, 11:47 AM
So many raunchy photos of Luisa online :lol:

Mynarco
May 23rd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Kurt is so quietly sexy :drool:

Blu€
May 24th, 2013, 12:04 AM
The last two firings have been obvious, Neil is so cocky & cutting :o
Stupid Luisa got lucky this week, they didn't win because of her precisely!

Next week is the buying random stuff task :hearts: this time in Dubai! Should bring some great drama :lol:

Mynarco
Jun 6th, 2013, 03:08 PM
The bitchfight this week in the boardroom was EPIC :drool:

Blu€
Jun 6th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Shocked Rebeca got fired, I thought Lord Sugar had it for Francesca even though I would have fired stupid Luisa :lol: , so juvenile saying that the girls don't like her because of her looks pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, you are not even hot :lol: . That said I don't understand how the other team won, they were embarrasing! Neil saved the day with his speech but it was too cliché for me.

Mynarco
Jun 13th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Should I just look at your bum :tears:

LUISA :haha:

Ouch @ Kurt's team. Pretty much NID IMO cause the team members are pretty weak.

Blu€
Jul 11th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Final 2 already! That Luisa bitch better not win! :lol: After the interviews it was pretty clear who the final 2 was going to be. It was funny because Lord Sugar & co wanted so badly to give the money to Neil but his plan was soooooooooooo bad, Sugar couldn't even justify having him in the final :lol:
I was rooting for Francesca, loved her face expressions :rolls: but you know Sugar prefers someone loud and feisty.
I think Leah has it in the bag unless she has a colossal melt down next week.

P.S. Jordan getting kicked out was:spit::hysteric:

KournikovaFan91
Jul 12th, 2013, 01:28 AM
I was also hoping for Francesca, guess ill go with Leah now cause she is pretty stereotypical of what women of the border are like. Northern Dollies as some of my friends call Leah's type :lol: All makeup, hair and teeth done.

Mynarco
Jul 12th, 2013, 11:13 PM
I have problems with Leah's accent lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

KournikovaFan91
Jul 13th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Well she's from the same city as Nadine Coyle who was subtitled when appearing on US TV and has a heavy Derry accent so I guess Derry's accent is tough for foreigners.

I died at Leah talking in Dubai to bemused locals who hadn't a clue what she was saying even if they spoke some English :haha:

Mynarco
Jul 14th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Well she's from the same city as Nadine Coyle who was subtitled when appearing on US TV and has a heavy Derry accent so I guess Derry's accent is tough for foreigners.

I died at Leah talking in Dubai to bemused locals who hadn't a clue what she was saying even if they spoke some English :haha:

That part was classic Lmao

Blu€
Jul 19th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Called it! Sugar doesn't like it safe...it was writing on the wall. Loved how they completely forgot about Uzma despite being on Leah's team. Did she get to say a word? :lol: Francesca's dancing :hearts::lol:

Funny when Sugar said he prefered Dr Leah as a name, and she said no, "change your name then" :lol:

Overall a good season, interesting characters. Long wait for series 10!

Blu€
Oct 15th, 2014, 09:16 PM
It's back! :hearts::hearts:
Steven cracks me, such a drama queen :spit::hysteric: but the right person was sent home.

CiCi Robson
Oct 15th, 2014, 10:20 PM
I've missed this so much, so happy it's back :inlove:
Loving the 20 candidate thing, everything little thing is just absolute chaos :hysteric:

And good grief the things they came up with tonight :lol: :help:

KournikovaFan91
Oct 15th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Sarah is hilarious, she clearly loves herself.

I like that solicitor only because she was aware that jacket had too many bells and whistles when nobody else did.

tennisprince
Oct 16th, 2014, 11:19 AM
This is the best programme on the box, I love it. This years apprentice is good, I like James is far.

This is normally shown during the summer, they started it late this year.

Mynarco
Oct 16th, 2014, 07:58 PM
OMG watched the first 2 eps and some of these candidates :spit: (A flamboyant Steven, a Robert with a pair of fugly shoes/hair....)
WHO THE FUCK NAMED A TEAM DECADENCE? WTF?

This season can be a trainwreck because no one stands out particularly.

tennisprince
Oct 16th, 2014, 08:16 PM
OMG watched the first 2 eps and some of these candidates :spit: (A flamboyant Steven, a Robert with a pair of fugly shoes/hair....)
WHO THE FUCK NAMED A TEAM AS DECADENCE? WTF?

This season can be a trainwreck because no one stands out particularly.

Trainwreck in a good way though, I think it's gonna be good if not a bit OTT.

Mynarco
Oct 23rd, 2014, 05:55 AM
So many deadweights :oh:

CiCi Robson
Oct 23rd, 2014, 09:54 PM
So many deadweights :oh:
I know! I can't believe someone just totally gave up on it all. It was a shame because she seemed lovely.
But yeah I agree, no one is standing out at all, although I have a soft spot for the Geordie lady, being a northerner myself :oh:

KournikovaFan91
Oct 23rd, 2014, 10:01 PM
I'm not fond of the Geordie, she got lucky on this task and was the main cheerleader of putting every technological advancement known to man on that hideous jacket when Lauren was trying to get shit off it.

James will stay for ages for TV reasons but will not win and then he'll join the ranks of the Z-list with Luisa Zissman. He's an absolute moron with a high opinion of himself and perfect example of a pretty face getting you somewhere in life.

The thing with Lindsey is her business idea must have been good because she was hardly cast for dramatic reasons, unlike Sarah :oh:

Mynarco
Oct 24th, 2014, 12:21 AM
James behaved like an absolute twat this week. Too bad I found him hawt but now I want him GONE.

Mark is quite hunky and too bad he looks pissed off 90% of the time.

Sarah :hysteric: her obsession with lemons...

tennisprince
Oct 26th, 2014, 09:34 PM
I think it's interesting how they have many more candidates compared to before, that Canadian guy is such a drama queen.

V-MAC
Oct 26th, 2014, 10:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0TzLXqIIAEqwpq.jpg
Sanjay tho....:hearts: even my avvie approves:oh:

tennisprince
Oct 26th, 2014, 11:05 PM
Isn't Sanjay the guy who said I'm better looking than 9/10 people.....talk about vanity, get a grip, lol

Mynarco
Oct 27th, 2014, 02:59 AM
If I have to choose...Mark is quite hunky.

CiCi Robson
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Steven's sass :hysteric:

tennisprince
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Oh my god, all 3 of them got the sack I. The boardroom tonight......this is a first, talk about dramatic

KournikovaFan91
Oct 30th, 2014, 01:16 AM
Kinda wanted Steven/Sarah to stay for drama, you know Trump would have kept them, he's more into the TV element of things than Alan.

The girls clearly hated Sarah due to her week one idea but frankly she's right about how some selling works. I remember on Celeb Apprentice US the team being criticised for not putting a Playboy model in a swimsuit when promoting sun tan lotion.

Mynarco
Oct 30th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Bloody hell I thought Ella Jade would escape but hell NAW :hysteric:
YAF will be extremely awkward and I will watch it this time :oh:

How the heck did Steven survive pre-screening?

The preview strongly suggests who will be fired next week

V-MAC
Oct 30th, 2014, 04:33 AM
They really struggled to stretch tonight's task into a full episode....there wasn't much to it and it got a bit boring.
Hopefully next week's episode will be better.

Mynarco
Oct 30th, 2014, 04:51 AM
They really struggled to stretch tonight's task into a full episode....there wasn't much to it and it got a bit boring.
Hopefully next week's episode will be better.

Yeah indeed. If not the triple firing I wonder if it could last an hour.

The reward looks awesome btw.

Too bad we will never see Steven being a PM. That will be TV gold.

V-MAC
Oct 30th, 2014, 05:01 AM
Yeah I was shocked at the reward being a trip to Iceland!?:eek:
Beats what I thought was the usual reward like a glass of champagne on the London Eye or going zip-gliding in the countryside.
I'd be absolutely spitting fire if I was on the losing team tonight :lol:

Mynarco
Oct 30th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Yeah I was shocked at the reward being a trip to Iceland!?:eek:
Beats what I thought was the usual reward like a glass of champagne on the London Eye or going zip-gliding in the countryside.
I'd be absolutely spitting fire if I was on the losing team tonight :lol:

Yeah the prizes are pretty random.

Yeah. The margin was really small...but seriously had Ella-Jade's team won I would have been so pissed because, really, their total thing was a disaster.

tennisprince
Oct 30th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Iceland is a magnificent reward to win, that's the first time they have been sent abroad for their rewards, I would love that.

Laura_VeeFan
Oct 30th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Everyone is so incompetent this series, I love it :lol:

I'm gonna miss Steven & Sarah a lot. I get why Lord Sugar fired them but they were bringing all the entertainment. Hopefully some new stars come out next episode.

Sarah at the end: "Lord Sugar is not the right business partner for me" :happy:

tennisprince
Oct 31st, 2014, 12:57 AM
Yes I think they have deliberately chosen clumsy people so that it makes for good TV viewing, I preferred the original format, there was nothing wrong with it but this year is good to watch too.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 31st, 2014, 01:09 AM
The more I think about it the more annoyed I am we lost the two main entertainers but are stuck with James, who is pretty but just a moron. Steven and Sarah brought the drama.

Sarah actually favourited one of my tweets about her :oh: And she's on Buzzfeed
http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/sarah-dales-was-one-of-the-most-insane-apprentice-candidates

That Geordie is total deadweight, only James dragged down his team her ass would be out the door.

I actually don't care what business he invests in I watch this like any reality show, for drama. But you know Sugar thinks this is above reality tv.

Mynarco
Oct 31st, 2014, 04:13 AM
Sarah :hysteric: Decadence.

"But her oddest moment of all was her trying to sell a box of tacky cleaning products you could have bought at Poundland to London Zoo for £250."
bloody hilarious.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 31st, 2014, 05:43 PM
Anytime I feel down that vine of Sarah selling the cleaning shit to the zoo makes me laugh :lol:

Laura_VeeFan
Nov 6th, 2014, 12:23 AM
Did anyone watch this tonight? I don't think Lord Sugar should have fired Jemma tbh, Sanjay should have been fired for being a shit PM and not bringing James back to the boardroom.

James is such a dick and I just know he'll be eating up the airtime every week :rolleyes:

I don't really like anyone that's left (maybe Bianca and Solomon). Bring back Sarah and Steven (as well as half of last series'cast) :lol:

Mynarco
Nov 6th, 2014, 02:59 AM
What an AWKWARD episode. I had to SKIP some of the parts because that was so embarrassing to watch.
That sing-along :hysteric: Karren's judgemental facial expressions..even the cameramen disapproved)

I was surprised James survived but Gemma being fired was NID.

Mark looks like a favourite from now, together with Solly

V-MAC
Nov 6th, 2014, 04:44 AM
For purely superficial reasons, I'm glad Sanjay wasn't fired even if he did deserve it this week :oh:

And I see they quickly went back to the usual rewards again....guess they blew the budget on Iceland:o

tennisprince
Nov 6th, 2014, 05:38 PM
What an AWKWARD episode. I had to SKIP some of the parts because that was so embarrassing to watch.
That sing-along :hysteric: Karren's judgemental facial expressions..even the cameramen disapproved)

I was surprised James survived but Gemma being fired was NID.

Mark looks like a favourite from now, together with Solly

The whole thing with James is just pantomime, Boo hiss whatever, i think he is harmless.

I think solomon seems to be doing well every week. In the other team if Daniel was up for eviction then he would have been a goner, I didnt like how they seem to have ganged up against him though, I felt sorry for him a bit.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 6th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Karren was killing me this episode :haha: The face on the bus, then her "where are we" in the street when they couldn't find the attraction.

Whats annoying is in terms of television Steven and Sarah were more the kind of entertainment I want rather than James, but since Alan booted them the producers will have to rely on James for drama.

Felt bad for Daniel too, while you can critique a PM it seemed they all ganged up on him. Pamela is very passive aggressive I feel and the Geordie is such a cheapskate she'd buy any auld tat for nothing, first her cheap ass candles and then her cheap sandwich ingredients.

One issue I have with the tasks is how they solely depend on that one day, they don't have judges or any way to work out if the business model devised was somehow sustainable, this was clear in the candle task where the winning team would unlikely receive repeat business due to their shit quality candles. On the US version they have more tasks that are judged by industry experts and the like than purely sales related.

Favourites I reckon at this point are Solomon, Mark, Roisin, Lauren and maybe Bianca will turn it around.
James has future Z-list celeb written all over him, he could make a Celeb Big Brother appearance in January.

tennisprince
Nov 8th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Karren was killing me this episode :haha: The face on the bus, then her "where are we" in the street when they couldn't find the attraction.

Whats annoying is in terms of television Steven and Sarah were more the kind of entertainment I want rather than James, but since Alan booted them the producers will have to rely on James for drama.

Felt bad for Daniel too, while you can critique a PM it seemed they all ganged up on him. Pamela is very passive aggressive I feel and the Geordie is such a cheapskate she'd buy any auld tat for nothing, first her cheap ass candles and then her cheap sandwich ingredients.

One issue I have with the tasks is how they solely depend on that one day, they don't have judges or any way to work out if the business model devised was somehow sustainable, this was clear in the candle task where the winning team would unlikely receive repeat business due to their shit quality candles. On the US version they have more tasks that are judged by industry experts and the like than purely sales related.

Favourites I reckon at this point are Solomon, Mark, Roisin, Lauren and maybe Bianca will turn it around.
James has future Z-list celeb written all over him, he could make a Celeb Big Brother appearance in January.

I heard that solomon has been caught up in some sort of controversy with a certain leaked video of him and his GF if you know what I mean....I liek him I think he is good on the apprentice.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 8th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Yep apparently he has a sex tape, I haven't seen it

Yet :oh:

Mynarco
Nov 8th, 2014, 05:30 PM
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/407178/Luisa-Zissman-Apprentice-stars

Of all people....

KournikovaFan91
Nov 8th, 2014, 05:36 PM
The hypocrisy given she had fame whore written all over her from day one last year.

tennisprince
Nov 8th, 2014, 05:37 PM
I don't think there is that "stand out" character from this years show. Although there are some good characters there though.

Mynarco
Nov 8th, 2014, 05:49 PM
I really believe Luisa is a good businesswoman, but girl she's trying way too hard.

I think James is doing the same thing but he is even more obnoxious

FTW: Mark, Solly, Roisin.

tennisprince
Nov 8th, 2014, 08:22 PM
I really believe Luisa is a good businesswoman, but girl she's trying way too hard.

I think James is doing the same thing but he is even more obnoxious

FTW: Mark, Solly, Roisin.

Yes I think so......you have got to remember that the cameras are always on you so it's an unnatural environment to be in.

Blu€
Nov 9th, 2014, 01:32 AM
"They'd go to the opening of an envelope if they got an invitation," he said.
Sugar :lol::worship:

Pretty embarrassing performance this week again, but I guess that's what makes us watch the show :p
Once Sugar mentioned that Bianca had her own business you knew Gemma was a goner. It was probably not fair but her personality was clearly not the kind that Sugar likes.

Roisin is my favourite so far, she seems the most sensible but we'll see.

Mynarco
Nov 13th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Relationship Guru :tape:

Epic fail. Surprised only Pam got fired.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 13th, 2014, 03:53 AM
Wasn't fond of her glad to see her go. She complained about others negativity and all I've seen from her over the weeks is a sour puss face. I like Lauren and usually agree with the points she makes, whether it was about the coat on task 2 or this week how shit the game was.

Roisin again doing all the main work again and slaying :bowdown: James is literally an absolute douche is so many ways :mad:

Mark seems a bit all talk, sure he can sell but that's all we've seen.

Mynarco
Nov 13th, 2014, 06:53 AM
Mark is hunky and fit though. Queen Roisin :inlove:

Blu€
Nov 20th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Big Dawg! :lol::tape::help: and Sugar liked it! Those ads... were something else.
Poor Lauren...it was obvious she was getting the boot, they've been painting her as someone who does nothing. Though I think she was the best at the boardroom, apparently they lost because of her but at the same time she did nothing in the task bad argument really. Mark lied just to be PM and go to US and Daniel is just awful at everything, they lost because of the branding and product and yet he brags about it :lol:
Bianca dodged a bullet again, she's done two fatal errors in a row.
Still Roisin FTW.

Mynarco
Nov 27th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Queen Roisin :inlove:

bye James the bully

Blu€
Nov 27th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Thank god! Sugar loooooooooooved James drama but he was utter shit! What a jackass! First time he hears about Roisin?? What a bunch of BS. :lol: Pretending it was a difficult decisión when it was dead obvious unless it was rigged.
Daniel...next what a pathetic human being.

Mynarco
Nov 28th, 2014, 08:06 PM
https://twitter.com/sanjaysoodsmith

SANJAY :eek: Never knew he was one of us.

Blu€
Dec 5th, 2014, 12:25 AM
This week's episode was EPIC :lol::hearts: loved it!! Roisin slayed that diamond negotiation :hearts: Sanjay dodged a bullet, thank god he's nice :)
Katie & Mark kissing Daniel's ass only because they thought they had won :lol::lol::lol::tape: the skeleton fiasco was priceless! Sugar is keeping Daniel just for TV purposes because he's damn useless, I won't complain, watching him fail is hilarious.

Mynarco
Dec 5th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Poor Felipe. He got thrown under the bus.
Too bad because he's a really nice guy.

Lord Sugar was totally outsmarted and took it all out on him

tennisprince
Dec 6th, 2014, 07:46 PM
I don't think there is that "stand out" character from this years show. Although there are some good characters there though.

This week's episode was EPIC :lol::hearts: loved it!! Roisin slayed that diamond negotiation :hearts: Sanjay dodged a bullet, thank god he's nice :)
Katie & Mark kissing Daniel's ass only because they thought they had won :lol::lol::lol::tape: the skeleton fiasco was priceless! Sugar is keeping Daniel just for TV purposes because he's damn useless, I won't complain, watching him fail is hilarious.

Gosh, I have to say that was a damn good episode...phillipe deserved to go cos that skeleton fiasco was bloody ridiculous...being a lawyer he thought he could get away with arguing his case but sir Alan doesn't give a toss about these things, lol......Daniel is treading a fine line. I thought they had walked this weeks task.

Blu€
Dec 11th, 2014, 09:29 PM
:lol: Lord Sugar switching Daniel to save his ass. So obvious Sanjay was getting the boot, surprised Katie got it too but the girl was clueless. Everyone knows that saffron is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay expensive. Though quite frankly I don't see the fuss about it. Mark's choke was hilarious, and he was sweating so much in the boardroom it was getting disgusting.
Roisin vetoing Daniel at the pitches :worship: Nick shut up, no one liked his stupid contributions. I don't know how he's a salesman, he sounds so arrogant and pretentious.

tennisprince
Dec 11th, 2014, 09:35 PM
:lol: Lord Sugar switching Daniel to save his ass. So obvious Sanjay was getting the boot, surprised Katie got it too but the girl was clueless. Everyone knows that saffron is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay expensive. Though quite frankly I don't see the fuss about it. Mark's choke was hilarious, and he was sweating so much in the boardroom it was getting disgusting.
Roisin vetoing Daniel at the pitches :worship: Nick shut up, no one liked his stupid contributions. I don't know how he's a salesman, he sounds so arrogant and pretentious.

Yes I agree. Marks choke was horrendous, it should he is human after all. I don't want him to win but he could do. I'm backing Solomon. No way Daniel is going to win. Roisin can do quite well too.

Mynarco
Dec 11th, 2014, 09:47 PM
I felt bad for Sanjay though. LS clearly didn't like his BP at all and he still invited him to the show, let him be the "hopeful" for 10 weeks and just ditched him right before the interview stage.

The whole series needs a revamp. They should go back to the old format

tennisprince
Dec 11th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I felt bad for Sanjay though. LS clearly didn't like his BP at all and he still invited him to the show, let him be the "hopeful" for 10 weeks and just ditched him right before the interview stage.

The whole series needs a revamp. They should go back to the old format

I also liked the old format yes, I think they put in more people on this years show so that they can be dramatic and fire 3 people at one time like it happened in one episode. Sanjay seemed like a good bloke but didn't stand a chance against mark I guess.

V-MAC
Dec 11th, 2014, 11:53 PM
What was with Karen framing Sanjay in the boardroom for a bitchy comment?! They all make bitchy comments but don't get called out for it....all part of the process:lol:

nevetssllim
Dec 12th, 2014, 02:03 AM

Same with Katie as well. It's quite clear he was never going to back her venture.

Mynarco
Dec 12th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Same with Katie as well. It's quite clear he was never going to back her venture.

A restaurant in London perhaps, but Sunderland? :lol:

Mynarco
Dec 18th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Queen Roisin :sobbing:

What a horrible series. Bianca of all 5 had the only business plan that didn't look stupid and meant business.