PDA

View Full Version : 2 pushers making longest rally in TT history(193 shots,video)

Lin Lin
Mar 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM
:lol::lol::lol::help::help::help:

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f17164157o1p0.html

SVK
Mar 13th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Tennis Tipping history?:p Nelson - Hepner the famous 6 and an half hours two setter had 643 shots rally.

Fail, I made the comment before watching the video:p
That was even a MP?!

ce
Mar 13th, 2012, 01:29 PM
lol

Dominic
Mar 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM
The one on the right even slices her forehand :rolleyes:

wta_zuperfann
Mar 13th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Wow - that rally was so long I got dizzy watching it. What great skill!!

Lin Lin
Mar 14th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Wow - that rally was so long I got dizzy watching it. What great skill!!

Great?:spit:

I think I can easily beat them:lol::help:

Super Dave
Mar 14th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Pushers extraordinare indeed. I think my 10-year-old and I could pull that off easily.

wta_zuperfann
Mar 14th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Great?:spit:

I think I can easily beat them:lol::help:

Really? As for me, I couldn't beat either of them if they both had hands tied behind their backs!:lol:

Lin Lin
Jun 13th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Watched it again:lol:,and all these comments:lol:

Nicolás89
Jun 14th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Watched it again:lol:,and all these comments:lol:

Yea, the comments are hilarious. :lol:

Sean.
Jun 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM
It's strangely hypnotic! :hearts:

delicatecutter
Jun 14th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Wozniacki had an exhibition I was unaware of?

LindsayRulz
Jun 14th, 2013, 01:41 AM
That's why there is an "expedite system" in table tennis. From Wikipedia :

If a game is unfinished after 10 minutes' play and fewer than 18 points have been scored, the expedite system is initiated.[31] The umpire interrupts the game, and the game resumes with players serving for 1 point in turn. If the expedite system is introduced while the ball is not in play, the previous receiver shall serve first. Under the expedite system, the server must win the point before the opponent makes 13 consecutive returns or the point goes to the opponent.

I'm suprised they didn't initiated the expedite system during that point. Despite what you might think the girl on the left isn't a pusher, she's more of a conter-puncher who likes to have faster balls so she can place them in order to attack. A match between a defensive player and a counter-puncher can give some spectacular table tennis, like that match during the 2012 world team table tannis championship between Wang Yuegu and Kim Kyung Ah. They initiated the expedite system at the end of the last set (though it wasn't really necessary :o ).

MrpMG7vBI6k

Lin Lin
Jun 14th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Honestly,it's not an easy thing:lol:

Melange
Jun 14th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Yea, the comments are hilarious. :lol:

all the comments :lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 14th, 2013, 06:07 AM
That's why there is an "expedite system" in table tennis. From Wikipedia :

I'm suprised they didn't initiated the expedite system during that point. Despite what you might think the girl on the left isn't a pusher, she's more of a conter-puncher who likes to have faster balls so she can place them in order to attack. A match between a defensive player and a counter-puncher can give some spectacular table tennis, like that match during the 2012 world team table tannis championship between Wang Yuegu and Kim Kyung Ah. They initiated the expedite system at the end of the last set (though it wasn't really necessary :o ).

MrpMG7vBI6k

It was the last point (MP for the winner then). Perhaps they'd initiate it if the loser won that point.:oh: