PDA

View Full Version : Share your BAD date stories!

Sir Stefwhit
Mar 10th, 2012, 08:41 AM
So I met this guy at a superbowl party (early February). *The entire time at the party I never really gave the guy a second look but toward the very end of the night it came to light that we lived blocks from one another. *When he asked for my number and the guy he had come to the party with through me a dirty look, I figured he might be interested. *We ended up catching the subway back together and he ended up coming back to my place that night. *When we said our goodbyes the next morning we vowed to have a proper date.

It took a month but we finally went out on a real date last week. We met up for drinks and it felt like we picked up right where we left off. *It was scary how connected I felt to him. *From early evening until about midnight the date was perfect! *It went downhill when he got a text from his ex, who just happened to be at a bar not far from where we were. *He asked if it would be ok if we said hello- and even gave me a secret word to utter if at anytime I wanted to leave early, so I said, "sure, what the hell".

His ex was extremely threatened by me and it didn't take long for him to show me how connected they still were. *From where I was sitting I could see him touching my dates leg and he even was bold enough to grab his dick under the table. I felt like a fool, my date was oblivious that I knew, meanwhile his ex was very aware and he loved putting on a show. *When I left to buy a round of drinks on my way back I saw him them kiss. *If I was any self-respecting person I would have left at that moment, but sadly im pathetic. *It was starting to becoming clear that his ex was uber-drunk! *My date actually said to me, "he's in no state to make it home, I'm going to take him back to my place". *Talk about feeling like a chump!! *Man I just wanted it to be over. *On the train ride home his ex actually collapsed to the floor in his drinker stupor. *When we got to our stop it was clear that my friend couldn't get him home alone- so I really embraced the role of being a chump and an all-time loser and offered to help him walk his ex home. *Once i got him home I said my goodbyes and that was that.

He called the next day and I didn't take his call nor did I return his calls....

Betten
Mar 10th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I really don't see the problem here. Sure, the date sucked because the crazy ex made an appearance, but if you really connected that well with this guy I don't see why you'd just break off contact over a silly incident. It'd be different if he was still hung up on his ex, but since that doesn't seem to be the case...

matthias
Mar 10th, 2012, 01:50 PM
He called the next day and I didn't take his call nor did I return his calls....

first of all sorry to hear this story
you must have felt horrible
but you should have take the call and tell him, and tell him you donīt want to hear any excuses
and that he shouldnīt call you again

Direwolf
Mar 10th, 2012, 02:47 PM
So I met this guy at a superbowl party (early February). *The entire time at the party I never really gave the guy a second look but toward the very end of the night it came to light that we lived blocks from one another. *When he asked for my number and the guy he had come to the party with through me a dirty look, I figured he might be interested. *We ended up catching the subway back together and he ended up coming back to my place that night. *When we said our goodbyes the next morning we vowed to have a proper date.

It took a month but we finally went out on a real date last week. We met up for drinks and it felt like we picked up right where we left off. *It was scary how connected I felt to him. *From early evening until about midnight the date was perfect! *It went downhill when he got a text from his ex, who just happened to be at a bar not far from where we were. *He asked if it would be ok if we said hello- and even gave me a secret word to utter if at anytime I wanted to leave early, so I said, "sure, what the hell".

His ex was extremely threatened by me and it didn't take long for him to show me how connected they still were. *From where I was sitting I could see him touching my dates leg and he even was bold enough to grab his dick under the table. I felt like a fool, my date was oblivious that I knew, meanwhile his ex was very aware and he loved putting on a show. *When I left to buy a round of drinks on my way back I saw him them kiss. *If I was any self-respecting person I would have left at that moment, but sadly im pathetic. *It was starting to becoming clear that his ex was uber-drunk! *My date actually said to me, "he's in no state to make it home, I'm going to take him back to my place". *Talk about feeling like a chump!! *Man I just wanted it to be over. *On the train ride home his ex actually collapsed to the floor in his drinker stupor. *When we got to our stop it was clear that my friend couldn't get him home alone- so I really embraced the role of being a chump and an all-time loser and offered to help him walk his ex home. *Once i got him home I said my goodbyes and that was that.

:no::no::no:
That was disgusting to what he did to you.
Im actually surpreez de surpreez that you stayed,
oops:tape::tape::tape:
not only stayed but helped get your freaking connected lover home
with his EX.
I'd slap you and hug you for being so kind.
:mad::mad::mad:

Ohh...
but forgive him if he texts and calls you more than 10 times.
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Sir Stefwhit
Mar 10th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I really don't see the problem here. Sure, the date sucked because the crazy ex made an appearance, but if you really connected that well with this guy I don't see why you'd just break off contact over a silly incident. It'd be different if he was still hung up on his ex, but since that doesn't seem to be the case...

As more time has passed (it's been four days now), I'm really wanting to reach out to him. So I plan to call him Sunday and talk things out. In the last text he sent to me he apologized and also said I would never have to worry about the ex again. I still qualify that date as an epic fail- but I got enough good from him to get passed it. Sure it's a tad bit immature of me not to take his calls but I just wasn't ready. I hope I'm not making a mistake by giving him a second chance- don't wanna keep laying the roll of the "fool".

Anyone else have any bad date stories to share??

matthias
Mar 10th, 2012, 06:34 PM
maybe you and he will become a cute couple and in a few years you both will look back and will say
"do you remember our crazy first date?"