PDA

View Full Version : Golf thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Protoss
Mar 5th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Here's a thread to discuss Rory's golf rather than posting in Caro's main thread.

I'd have started it earlier today but I wasn't at my computer.

Jorn
Mar 5th, 2012, 06:06 AM
http://www.caroline-wozniacki.info/Rory_no1.jpg

Jorn
Mar 5th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Like Caro he said 10 years old, he want to be No. 1 and win Majors... Now he did it!

CWTennis
Mar 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Congrats again!
He'll be at MSG tonight to support Caro!

Protoss
Mar 6th, 2012, 03:20 AM
I'm a bit surprised that Caro didn't stick around on sunday. Rory was leading after saturday and leading at the time she left. So why not stick around and see if he can finish it off? Wouldn't she want to see him become #1 person? That doesn't happen every day. :shrug:

So Caro gets to New York a few hours later if she sticks around...it's only an exhibition. :shrug:

DownInAHole
Mar 6th, 2012, 07:33 AM
I'm a bit surprised that Caro didn't stick around on sunday. Rory was leading after saturday and leading at the time she left. So why not stick around and see if he can finish it off? Wouldn't she want to see him become #1 person? That doesn't happen every day. :shrug:

So Caro gets to New York a few hours later if she sticks around...it's only an exhibition. :shrug:

This has got to be the first, and I am guessing that it will be the last, post arguing that Caroline should neglect her tennis so she can watch Rory play golf.:lol:

Protoss
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:58 AM
This has got to be the first, and I am guessing that it will be the last, post arguing that Caroline should neglect her tennis so she can watch Rory play golf.:lol:
Hahah.

It was an exhibition not an actual tournament match and she was already there in Florida. If Caro started an actual tournament early this week and not friday or saturday, then she shouldn't have been there at all (or in the exhibition either).

CWTennis
Mar 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
haha, would love to see those pics :D
cbfowler (https://twitter.com/#!/cbfowler) Chris Fowler
Rory McIlroy a better tennis player than his GF is a golfer. Told me Caroline snapped 2 clubs recently.On the driving range! had pics of it!

Jorn
Mar 10th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Today Rory plays 3rd round in a big tournament, with the about 75 best players in the world.

After 11 holes he's on a 3rd place from a 31th place at the start today, said he was a bit "off" on the first day thursday... ;)

Jorn
Mar 11th, 2012, 10:01 PM
On final day, Rory is on a 4th place after 10 holes played...

Jorn
Mar 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Rory sluttede på en udelt 3. plads. Kæmpede sig tilbage på sidste dagen!

That was his 10th TOP 5 finish out of the last 12 Tournaments played! impressive!

(Same as if Caro did reach the SF 10 of 12 times in a row...)

goldenlox
Mar 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Rory Mcilroy ‏ @McIlroyRory
[/URL]
Great practice this morning with JP and my dad... Excited to be going back down to Miami to watch [URL="https://twitter.com/#!/CaroWozniacki"]@CaroWozniacki (https://twitter.com/#!/McIlroyRory/status/184683338806722563) in the QF's tonight!

Jorn
Apr 1st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Any news, will Caroline stay in Florida for Rory's next big Golf Masters in next week? or has she already traveled home to DK?

Jorn
Apr 4th, 2012, 06:25 PM
It said Caro will be his caddy tonight at the Par-3 tournament... it normal they not use their normal caddy there...

http://teetime.dk/sites/default/files/styles/tall_image/public/field/image/142371852_0.jpg

Jorn
Apr 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Caro just said on Twitter she will not be his caddy today...

danes can watch on TV2Sport tonight at 23-01 and tomorrow re-live at 16-18 on Viasat Golf, before TV2sport start the coverage of the Masters tomorrow at 21:00 danish time.

doujyr
Apr 5th, 2012, 11:36 AM
from what i can see on twitter that rumour started with Matt Cronin. so no surprise it was completely wrong. :lol:

Chrissie-fan
Apr 7th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Bad start from Rory today at Augusta. Started four under par and is now just one under par. Five shots from the lead. :help:

Chrissie-fan
Apr 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Going from bad to worse....already one over par - six from the lead.

Patrick345
Apr 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Rory = Caro
Lefty = Kvitova

;)

Awesome moment when Garcia and Rory sarcastically hugged after both making birdies on otherwise awful rounds. :lol:

When Mickelson feels it, he is just magical to watch at the Masters. Hopefully Hanson doesn´t shit himself tomorrow after the brilliant round today. :)

Chrissie-fan
Apr 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Rory = Caro
Lefty = Kvitova

;)

Awesome moment when Garcia and Rory sarcastically hugged after both making birdies on otherwise awful rounds. :lol:

When Mickelson feels it, he is just magical to watch at the Masters. Hopefully Hanson doesn´t shit himself tomorrow after the brilliant round today. :)
No worries. Rory will get out of that clubhouse wearing a green jacket after making a bunch of eagles and holes in one tomorrow. :drink:

Protoss
Apr 8th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Going from bad to worse....already one over par - six from the lead.
I suppose it was better that he played like crap on saturday rather than have a sunday meltdown like last year though. :shrug:

backhandsmash
Apr 8th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Come on, Rory! Shoot a final round 60 ftw! :rocker2:

Jorn
Apr 8th, 2012, 05:01 PM
With Dunald(sp?) doing worse Rory may be back at No. 1 again... with 65' today! ;)

Protoss
Apr 9th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Golf seems to have more random winners of majors than tennis.

Chrissie-fan
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Golf seems to have more random winners of majors than tennis.
Well, that's only normal since you're always competing against the entire field whereas in tennis you only have to beat one player at a time. If the majors in golf were done in the matchplay system with winners going on to the next round and losers going home there wouldn't be anywhere near so many surprises.

Jorn
Apr 9th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Rory and Tiger Woods finished at 41. place :o

Was he just thinking about when the plane for Denmark left? ;)

Jorn
May 15th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Herrernes verdensrangliste (Top-10 ):

1. (1) Rory McIlroy: 9,652
2. (2) Luke Donald: 9,518
3. (3) Lee Westwood: 8,265
4. (4) Bubba Watson: 6,523
5. (16) Matt Kuchar: 6,218
6. (5) Hunter Mahan: 5,595
7. (7) Tiger Woods: 5,290
8. (6) Steve Stricker: 5,265
9. (8) Martin Kaymer: 5,234
10. (10) Phil Mickelson: 5,162

CWTennis
May 24th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Rory didn’t have a good round today :lol:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4j4p91lsS1qliqvwo1_500.jpg

DownInAHole
May 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Yikes! Should we be worried about Karolina's safety?:unsure:

CWTennis
May 24th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Yikes! Should we be worried about Karolina's safety?:unsure:

I dont't think so! ;)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/682/proactiv3.gif

Jorn
May 25th, 2012, 05:14 PM
About safety? Rory's ball today hit a guy in the head.... :o

He's below TOP 100 and goto Paris now ithink... ;)

Patrick345
May 25th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I wonder whether there is some Northern Irish Golf messageboard out there, where they bitch about Wozniacki ruining Rory´s career. She better not mess up the Ryder Cup. :hysteric:

Chrissie-fan
May 25th, 2012, 07:29 PM
I wonder whether there is some Northern Irish Golf messageboard out there, where they bitch about Wozniacki ruining Rory´s career.
I doubt it because he's become the number one ranked player since Woz came in his life.

CWTennis
May 25th, 2012, 07:54 PM
I wonder whether there is some Northern Irish Golf messageboard out there, where they bitch about Wozniacki ruining Rory´s career. She better not mess up the Ryder Cup. :hysteric:

Don't know about Golf messageboards but there are quite a few people on twitter bitching :lol:

Jorn
May 27th, 2012, 09:21 PM
#133 MCILROY Rory, NIR +9 74 79 0 0 0€

Rory missing the Cut-off and lost the No. 1 as his biggest rival won the BMW Tournament...

CWTennis
May 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM
:rolleyes:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg812/scaled.php?server=812&filename=ategnceaercbzjpglarge.jpg&res=landing

JadeFox
May 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I doubt it because he's become the number one ranked player since Woz came in his life.

Seriously. I hate these "Blame the woman when an athlete have a rough patch." It's so sexist.

Chrissie-fan
May 28th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Seriously. I hate these "Blame the woman when an athlete have a rough patch." It's so sexist.
Yeah, but Rory is also blamed for Caro's slump, so it's not one way traffic. I don't see why someone shouldn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend just because he or she happens to be a high profile athlete though. All those other athletes have girlfriends/boyfriends as well. The only difference here is that both parties are celebrities which makes for better copy.

JadeFox
May 28th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Yeah, but Rory is also blamed for Caro's slump, so it's not one way traffic. I don't see why someone shouldn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend just because he or she happens to be a high profile athlete though. All those other athletes have girlfriends/boyfriends as well. The only difference here is that both parties are celebrities which makes for better copy.

True but most cases I've seen it's more likely for the woman get blamed for the guy's slump than the reverse. I mean in general many people all over the have relationships as well as demanding careers. Blaming the SO for a person's career slump is just a cheap shot.

TennisFan66
May 28th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Just seen the front page of Belfast Telegraph .. Ivan Little, how dare ....:fiery:

goldenlox
May 28th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Lets hope this relationship is looked at as a positive 5 years from now.
But right now they're both struggling

TennisFan66
May 28th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Lets hope this relationship is looked at as a positive 5 years from now.
But right now they're both struggling

It's two tournaments Rory has missed the cut. A tad embarrassing for sure, but he's certainly appeared to have benefited from a more disciplined and structured approach to his sport. Which he credits Caroline for having taught him.

But .. two missed cuts in a row and it's all suddenly Caroline's fault :confused: (judging from the front page. Couldn't find the article online).

*Yells "B@stards" with a Basil Fawlty voice*

terjw
May 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM

Agree and either way it's all speculation and no-one really knows whether it's affected their respective games. But there is a key difference. With Caro it's been quite some time and most of it with Rory that she's been in a slump. With Rory - it's what? A couple of tournaments? And it ignores the fact that the best he's ever done has been with Caro. So there is a difference speculating Rory a factor in Caro's slump to Caro a factor in this "so-called" Rory slump (which I think is ridiculous right now).

I do wish them every happiness together. But with Caro anyway I do think Rory blunts the pain of losing a bit. And I just wonder....

goldenlox
May 28th, 2012, 08:54 PM
In tennis, if you had success, there are benefits to falling from the top.
You already have money, so thats not an issue.
But you have more free time when you lose early. Boyfriend (or family members)comforts you. Its easier on your body to play fewer matches.

It takes a lot of mental toughness to be near the top for a long time. Only a few players ever do it.
Caroline fell off last summer, and it looks like its going to be very hard for her to fight for each point the way she use to. Its 9 months without any title, and she used to win almost half her tournaments

Its way she loses, with errors early in points, running around her backhand. She rarely lost matches like that before last fall. I was really impressed with how she hid her weaknesses & played to her strengths. Now, I think she exposes her weaknesses at the big moments

DownInAHole
May 28th, 2012, 09:12 PM
True but most cases I've seen it's more likely for the woman get blamed for the guy's slump than the reverse. I mean in general many people all over the have relationships as well as demanding careers. Blaming the SO for a person's career slump is just a cheap shot.

Well, sure but we all know that women are evil. As the great Robert Plant said: "The soul of a woman was created below.";)

Chrissie-fan
May 28th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Well, she can start turning it around starting now. She hasn't got a lot of points to defend and if she makes it to the QF, or even just the fourth round and Bartoli and/or Li lose early she might go up one or two places in the rankings. It's not much, but it's a start. From now on she'll have the opportunity to do better at almost every tournament she enters for the rest of the year (except for NH and the USO). In fact, considering her by her standards mediocre 2012 season so far she'll have the opportunity to make up ground for the next twelve months.

TennisFan66
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Ops, he did it again ..

Chrissie-fan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Ops, he did it again ..
Yep, I saw a bit of it on the Golf channel.....Must be Caro's fault, I'm sure. :tape: :help:

goldenlox
Jun 2nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
Rory's slump just puts more spotlight on both of their recent struggles.
Fans want their favorite players to be hungry and win.
Excuses are easy to find, whether they're the real reason or not, no one knows for sure

Jorn
Jun 7th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Rory shot -2 today he be in Top 10. He plays this week, even the US Open 2012 starts next week, where Worlds No. 1-3 go out together in first 2 rounds...

1) Luke D don't play this week
2) Rory plays in USA
3) Westwood plays in Sweden

Protoss
Jun 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Rory shot -2 today he be in Top 10. He plays this week, even the US Open 2012 starts next week, where Worlds No. 1-3 go out together in first 2 rounds...

1) Luke D don't play this week
2) Rory plays in USA
3) Westwood plays in Sweden
So Rory is playing the week before a major? I guess he and Caro do have something in common. :p

DownInAHole
Jun 8th, 2012, 04:34 PM
So Rory is playing the week before a major? I guess he and Caro do have something in common. :p

They are also both carbon based lifeforms.;)

Jorn
Jun 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Round 2 in Memphis: Rory leads joint No. 1 after 16 holes played.

Jorn
Jun 9th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Round 3: Not Rory's day today... lose the No. 1 spot.

But some holes to go tonight...

Jorn
Jun 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM
2 boogies on 13 and 15. holes...

Jorn
Jun 9th, 2012, 10:46 PM
a burdie on last hole, Rory on -5 1 shot from No. 1.

Jorn
Jun 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Finished earlier today: Rory finished at no. 7, not no. 1 but better then last 3 times where he missed the cut... :)

goldenlox
Jun 11th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Rory has a major to defend in a few days, right? But unlike Nadal, he doesnt defend on the course he won at last year.
If he misses the cut and Caroline has another early exit at Wimbledon, the media will be all over them

Jorn
Jun 11th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Yes he plays in US Open a Major, this week from thursday.

Btw, Rory was yesterday on the first place , but hit into the water on last hole... :o

Chrissie-fan
Jun 11th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Yes he plays in US Open a Major, this week from thursday.

Cool. Maybe I'll watch some of that. About a month ago I subscribed to some sports channels on cable television and there's one channel on there which shows golf only - 24/7.

Jorn
Jun 11th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Worlds 3 best will play together the first 2 rounds so sure he will be on TV. :) But one of 2 first days only as they the other day starts early before the TV coverage starts...

DownInAHole
Jun 11th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll watch some of that. About a month ago I subscribed to some sports channels on cable television and there's one channel on there which shows golf only - 24/7.

:banghead:

Chrissie-fan
Jun 11th, 2012, 09:39 PM
:banghead:
:lol: I like golf. Nowhere near as much as tennis or some other sports, but enough to be moderately interested. :)

DownInAHole
Jun 11th, 2012, 11:49 PM
:lol: I like golf. Nowhere near as much as tennis or some other sports, but enough to be moderately interested. :)

I occasionally watch entire curling matches so perhaps I do not have a leg to stand on.:scratch:

Chrissie-fan
Jun 12th, 2012, 12:05 AM
I occasionally watch entire curling matches so perhaps I do not have a leg to stand on.:scratch:
I occasionally watch darts. :shrug: There's no reason to look down on a sport just because you don't die of exaustion when you're doing it. Some sports require endurance, others physical strenght, others speed or a technical skill. If all sports were about the same thing we would only need one sport.

Jorn
Jun 14th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Start time today, 22:29 CET they worlds Top 3 will start.

35 1 1:29 R. McIlroy L. Donald L. Westwood

Jorn
Jun 14th, 2012, 11:44 PM
After 6 holes) R. McIlroy +3 L. Donald +4 L. Westwood +3

Its difficult here but Tiger Woods finished at -1

CWTennis
Jun 15th, 2012, 05:13 AM
WTF! +7 after opening round! :o He's in real danger of missing cut!
Poor Caro, I can bet that the media and fans will blame her again! :sad:

goldenlox
Jun 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM
WTF! +7 after opening round! :o He's in real danger of missing cut!
Poor Caro, I can bet that the media and fans will blame her again! :sad:It appears this relationship came at a time both of their games werent sound enough.
I think her falloff is bigger & harder to reverse than his dropoff.

Protoss
Jun 17th, 2012, 05:33 PM
It appears this relationship came at a time both of their games werent sound enough.
I think her falloff is bigger & harder to reverse than his dropoff.
I saw this interesting admission from Rory in an article a couple of weeks ago:

Give McIlroy credit for admitting recently that he's been guilty of "maybe not practicing as hard as I had been." But rescind credit for following that up with a jaunt to Paris for the French Open and a lovely photo taken in front of the Eiffel Tower. Romantic, yes. Smart, not so much.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/golf--rory-mcilroy-must-focus-if-he-hopes-for-any--i-good--i--tiger-comparisons.html

terjw
Jun 17th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I occasionally watch darts. :shrug: There's no reason to look down on a sport just because you don't die of exaustion when you're doing it. Some sports require endurance, others physical strenght, others speed or a technical skill. If all sports were about the same thing we would only need one sport.

Actually people who look down on golf that you do not need to be fit to play it have probably never actually played a round of golf in their life. Annika Sorenstam when she used to be asked that question said they should try playing a round in competition. Caro herself stated that it was physically demanding to do a round of golf. And these were/are two of the fittest women you could/can find.

Annika Sorenstam and Tiger Woods raised the bar and took fitness to a new level. And nowadays - you cannot be a great player without being fit. All the top players nowadays work hard in the gym, go running etc and fitness is a major part of their training. The days of top players being like John Daly are gone now.

As for Caro and Rory slumping after they got together - the big difference is that Rory got better and better after they met and it's only very recently that he's fallen into this slump.

goldenlox
Jun 17th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Part 2 of this relationship coming up, and they have to adjust.
When Caroline was doing some Dubai promotion for a horserace, then they went to Ireland for rugby.
It seemed crazy, because the clay season was coming. And Caroline won 5 matches total, the whole clay season
It seemed crazy that she lost #1, fell to #4. Still had tons of points coming off from Dubai, Doha, IW. And Caroline spent her time off at the golf course.

They're going to have to find a way to do it so it doesnt affect their sports results. That may not be possible.

Jorn
Jun 28th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Rory plays in The Irish Open this week and Caro is there watching ;)

so far OK play and -3 so hope for weekend play this week!

Jorn
Jun 29th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Better play today, so Rory makes the cut, and will play in the weekend. :)

T18 MCILROY, Rory -5 18 -3 70 69 - - 139

Jorn
Jun 29th, 2012, 01:49 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07zscg4gE17aC/610x.jpg

Jorn
Jun 29th, 2012, 01:51 PM
First pic shows, Rory's dad (gray heared guy behind Caro) Caro and Rory.

Seem she's still happy... after that loss in tennis... ;)

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Caroline+Wozniacki+Irish+Open+Day+One+WF7AZOjO6_xl .jpg

Jorn
Jun 29th, 2012, 02:06 PM
But imo, its a bad idea walk with him during play so he not 100% concentrate on the play... ;)

Jorn
Jun 30th, 2012, 09:21 PM
A pretty unknown dane is better today with 66 shots, is No. 6 with -8 ithink Rory is at -6 and nothing works on the greens today... and the weather was still rainy today...

goldenlox
Jul 1st, 2012, 01:03 AM
But imo, its a bad idea walk with him during play so he not 100% concentrate on the play... ;)
If his or her results were causing friction in their relationship, it would have showed already. Because she's been off her game, as far as winning matches, for a full year.
But I do wonder if she gets to hardcourts and still cant get out of the early rounds, how much she'll be hanging around golf courses

Jorn
Jul 1st, 2012, 04:55 PM
Rory finished today with 67 shots and on the 10th spot. :)

Jorn
Jul 19th, 2012, 05:22 PM
The next Major has started today in England with all the best there... Rory now in TOP 10...

Chrissie-fan
Jul 19th, 2012, 05:48 PM
The next Major has started today in England with all the best there... Rory now in TOP 10...

:bounce:

Jorn
Jul 19th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Rory hit a guy in the head... :o

CWTennis
Jul 19th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Rory hit a guy in the head... :o
poor guy :lol:

AlEsJQVJLvo

Good start for Rory, -3 after the first day! Ana's ex Adam Scott is leading with -6!

Jorn
Jul 20th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Bad day today and now +2 score, but he don't miss the cut, he can play in the weekend and do better!

CWTennis
Jul 20th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Rory :o After a good round yesterday wtf was this today :smash:

Jorn
Jul 20th, 2012, 10:13 PM
A dane was much better today, loong way for Rory to get onto TOP...

1 18 -10 SNEDEKER, Brandt -6 66 64 130

2 18 -9 SCOTT, Adam -3 64 67 131

3 18 -6 WOODS, Tiger -3 67 67 134

4 18 -5 OLESEN, Thorbjorn, DEN -4 69 66 135 :eek:

T51 18 +2 MCILROY, Rory +5 67 75 142

Jorn
Jul 21st, 2012, 03:31 PM
67, 75, and 73 today...

Now it Tiger vs the Dane :)

Jorn
Jul 21st, 2012, 07:10 PM
The Dane Thorbjorn was only one shot more then Tiger today... :)

Rory T64 +5

Ana's ex Adam Scott still no. 1) -11

Jorn
Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Rory's 4 rnds 67, 75, 73, 73. Why does he play that bad at Majors...

Jorn
Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
2 danes finishes better than Rory...

Patrick345
Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:25 PM
If Ana had a bad break up with Adam Scott, this should have given her so much pleasure that she must offer Ernie Els and his wifey a threesome. :tape::tape: Even for all of Scott´s choking Els was the only one who held it together to catch him.

Jorn
Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:32 PM
Adam just missed the last put with a few cm... :o

CWTennis
Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
maaaan, what a choke by Adam Scott, gotta feel for the guy!

Jorn
Aug 5th, 2012, 10:49 PM
This week Rory finished 5th in a WGC Int. Toutnament where 49 of 50 best on the Ranking did play!

WGC is like Mandatory in tennis...

But next week its a bigger Major tournament...

Jorn
Aug 9th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Rory has finished his round 1 at the Players Champs Major with 67 shots, what means he's now on the 2nd place...

Jorn
Aug 11th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Rory with a "bad" round, but the others were more bad ;)

His tied on the 5th place with -2, with the 3 leaders at -4.

Jorn
Aug 11th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Rory now leads with -6 thru 9 holes of Round 3 before play has been postponed.

Jorn
Aug 12th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Rory No. 1 after 3. runde:

1 4 Rory McIlroy -7 F -5 67 75 67 - 209
2 1 Carl Pettersson -4 17 E 66 74 - - 140
T3 21 Bo Van Pelt -3 F -5 73 73 67 - 213
T3 4 Trevor Immelman -3 F -2 71 72 70 - 213
T3 4 Adam Scott -3 F -2 68 75 70 - 213
T3 2 Vijay Singh -3 16 +1 71 69 - - 140
T3 2 Tiger Woods -3 16 +1 69 71 - - 140

Patrick345
Aug 12th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Looks like Rory will win his 2nd major. Cheering for Poulter, but can´t see Rory losing this lead.

Chrissie-fan
Aug 12th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Come on Rory! Keep it in the family! :rocker2:

JadeFox
Aug 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Poulter's starting to fall apart. Rory just needs to be steady and hold his nerve and he has this in the bag. :)

Chrissie-fan
Aug 12th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Poulter's starting to fall apart. Rory just needs to be steady and hold his nerve and he has this in the bag. :)

:bounce:

Jorn
Aug 12th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Rory now -11

2) Poulter -5
2) Carl Petter -5

Go Rory! :)

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2012, 10:31 PM
McIlroy's great. He can be at the top of golf for the next 20 years

JadeFox
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:28 PM
-12 now for Rory with two more holes and a 7 point lead. Barring an epic collapse this major is as good as his.

Jorn
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:30 PM
He missed the water... on 17 th hole :)

Jorn
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Tiger Woods and the other US guys on 10th place... EU guys takes the money... ;)

Jorn
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:40 PM
7 point lead and 1 hole to go...

Chrissie-fan
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:55 PM
He's done it! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Jorn
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Rory 1) here, 1) Worlds top ranking and 1) EU race! :)

Record win here.

JadeFox
Aug 12th, 2012, 11:56 PM
And he does it. Love his smile at the end. :bounce: :D

CWTennis
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Congrats to Rory!

TennisFan66
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Good to see Rory back on form! If only Caroline could also regain her form.

Jorn
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:44 AM
With a SF loss her form is OK :)

But what Rory did today was if she beat SW 61 61 in a GS Finale ;)

Jorn
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:02 PM
1.6 mill $ won. with Caro's 96.000$ they don't need to ''starve'' in the future... ;)

http://teetime.dk/sites/default/files/styles/435_255/public/field/image/McIlroy-USPGA.jpg

Chrissie-fan
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
1.6 mill $ won. with Caro's 96.000$ they don't need to ''starve'' in the future... ;)

http://teetime.dk/sites/default/files/styles/435_255/public/field/image/McIlroy-USPGA.jpg
:worship:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2012, 06:56 PM
If Rory keeps winning majors, I wonder if that will have Caro retiring earlier. She enjoys being on the golf course, and she's getting nothing done in tennis for the past year

Jorn
Aug 13th, 2012, 07:11 PM
If they stay together as par I see her retire latest after 3-4 years...

Even she's not done much this year, she has won about 4.5 mill Danish kroner to be 12. on the money List, so she don't need to ask him for money... ;)

CWTennis
Sep 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM
Ror's doing fine with Caro by his side!
Hs's 1st atm @ after 2nd round of Deutche Bank Championship!

goldenlox
Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/sports/golf/caroline-wozniacki-watches-rory-mcilroy-compete-at-tpc-boston.html?_r=1&smid=tw-nytimessports&seid=auto

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/09/02/sports/YGOLF/YGOLF-articleInline.jpg (javascript:pop_me_up2('http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2012/09/02/sports/YGOLF.html','YGOLF_html','width=430,height=630,scr ollbars=yes,toolbars=no,resizable=yes'))
Caroline Wozniacki lost early in the U.S. Open. Her boyfriend, Rory McIlroy, leads at TPC Boston.

NORTON, Mass. — The willowy woman with the blond ponytail and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis oversize sunglasses was standing outside the gallery ropes Saturday morning at the T.P.C. Boston waiting for Rory McIlroy to walk past when one man produced a tennis ball for her to sign. He was followed by another fan with another tennis ball. She obliged both with a smile while a bystander observing the scene from a few feet away turned to a friend and asked, “Why the tennis balls?”

He appeared to be one of the few men walking along the third hole who did not recognize McIlroy’s girlfriend, the Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki, whose presence buoyed McIlroy’s gallery and his game.
With fans following her as she followed him, McIlroy, the world No. 1, carded his second consecutive six-under-par 65 to take a two-stroke lead at the midway point of the tournament, which is the second leg of the FedEx Cup Championships. McIlroy is one stroke ahead of Louis Oosthuizen (65) and two in front of Tiger Woods and Ryan Moore, who each carded 68s.
“It’s great to have her support out here,” McIlroy said of Wozniacki, who was free to follow him after being upset in the first round (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/29/sports/tennis/sloane-stephens-pulls-early-upset-over-francesca-schiavone.html) of the United States Open (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/u/united_states_open_tennis/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier) in New York. “I think everyone would still love her to be in New York, but unfortunately, that isn’t the case.”
It was one of McIlroy’s few misreads during a round that featured six birdies and an eagle (and back-to-back bogeys on Nos. 2 and 3). In his gallery were dozens of fans, almost all male, who were ostensibly watching McIlroy but who rarely took their eyes off Wozniacki, who walked the course alongside McIlroy’s coach, Michael Bannon. According to McIlroy, this is the fourth week this year that Wozniacki has been able to join him during a tournament. Hasn’t he noticed he has more young men in his galleries on those occasions?
“I haven’t,” he said, smiling. “But thanks for pointing that out.” And then McIlroy laughed.
The high-profile couple, McNiacki, is refreshingly low-key. McIlroy, 23, rolls with the inevitable questions about their relationship, which began shortly after they met at a boxing match and began following each other on Twitter. After his first round, McIlroy said her knowledge of golf had improved in the 13 months they had been together.
“She was even giving J. P. a little bit of grief,” McIlroy said, referring to his caddie, J. P. Fitzgerald. “I airmailed the green at the first. We came off, and she went, ‘Nice club, J. P.’ ” He laughed. “Yeah, it’s good.” He added, “It seems like every time she comes along, I play well, so it would be nice to get her here more often.”
On the first hole, his 10th of the day, McIlroy drained an 18-foot birdie putt after making an 11-foot eagle putt at No. 18, to reach minus 12. As he walked off the green, he locked eyes with Wozniacki, who had positioned herself in his sightline, and gave her a luminous smile.
At No. 2, a par 5 that was playing 558 yards, McIlroy was in the fairway after his drive, with 241 yards between him and the pin. He had 219 yards to the front of the green. For McIlroy, it was a tricky distance, requiring something from a 3-iron to a 5-wood. He chose the wood and tried to aim left, but the ball veered right and landed in a water hazard. “I just came out of it a little bit,” he said.
After taking a one-stroke drop, McIlroy was eyeing his fourth shot when, several yards away, two brothers from Maine, Nicholas and Derek Reny, approached Wozniacki and asked if she would pose for a photograph with them.
She lifted her sunglasses and smiled for the smartphone camera. She also signed their grounds passes. After the round, they were hoping to add McIlroy’s signature. Whose autograph had they wanted more? “Caroline’s definitely,” the brothers replied in unison.
“Because Caroline just is so approachable,” Nicholas Reny said. “She’s in a major spotlight with Rory, but she holds her own.”
Wozniacki, 22, who came into the 2011 United States Open ranked No. 1 in the world, has fallen to No. 9. She retired from her semifinal match in New Haven, her final Open tuneup, with an injury to her right knee and played with the joint taped in her 6-2, 6-2, first-round loss to Irina-Camelia Begu on Tuesday. At the par-4 sixth, Wozniacki, clad in form-fitting workout pants and a white workout top, was standing by the ropes when a fan slowed to ask, “How’s the knee doing?”
“It’s holding up,” she said.
“Good luck with it,” he said and continued walking.
McIlroy ended his round with four straight pars. As he was shaking hands with the other players in his group, Jason Dufner and Zach Johnson, a man’s voice rose from behind the grandstand: “Marry Me!”
Obviously, Wozniacki had not left the grounds. She met McIlroy as he came off the green and they sat side by side on a cart that whisked McIlroy to the scoring trailer to sign his scorecard. Their smiles were so wide, they could have been taping a toothpaste commercial.
“It’s nice having her here,” McIlroy said a few minutes later, standing outside the press room. “I can completely switch off between rounds. I don’t even think about golf.”
Notes
Sean O’Hair came to the 18th at four over, two shots above the projected cut line. No problem. After a 307-yard drive, O’Hair hit his approach to 3 feet and made the eagle putt to make the cut on the number, along with 11 others who were tied for 67th.

Jorn
Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:13 PM
Rory misses too many puts today, but still on the 2nd place... 1 behind.

Protoss
Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:24 PM
Hmmm. Rory 4 under for the day, 16 under for the tournament. That puts him at 2nd, 3 back of the leader.

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:04 PM
After a few holes Rory is now joint leader with -18, good play today it seems... Now I will watch more whats going... instead watching the Open tennis...

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Tiger Woods is 4 behind Rory...

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
After 12 holes:

1) Rory -21

2) Louis O. -19

3) Tiger Woods -17

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:34 PM
After 16 holes: Rory have hit a few bad shots and LO is near him...

1) Rory -21

2) Louis O. -20

3) Tiger Woods -17

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
On 18. hole Rory for the 3 time landed in the ruff grass... Saved it on the 17. hole and leads with 1 shot...

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:46 PM
Tiger Woods misses a eagle put... 2 behind.

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Louis Ossthousen missed the green and Rory on in 3 shots... :scared:

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
1 cm from the win :scared:

Jorn
Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:58 PM
Rory WINS! :yeah:

CWTennis
Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:14 PM
that was intense in the end but he survived! Congrats to Rory!

CWTennis
Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:19 PM
PGATOUR (https://twitter.com/PGATOUR)
Rory: "I think every time Caroline comes to a tournament, I win. We need to get her out here more!"

aww! Too bad she can't say the same about him :sobbing:

Chrissie-fan
Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:57 PM
PGATOUR (https://twitter.com/PGATOUR)
Rory: "I think every time Caroline comes to a tournament, I win. We need to get her out here more!"

aww! Too bad she can't say the same about him :sobbing:

:lol: Yes, if he would have the same effect on her as she has on him Serena would never have won that gold medal.

Jorn
Sep 4th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Had Caroline left before todays play? Because they don't showed "The Kiss" on TV here...
I has seen many other PGA Tour winners where the wife's or gf's rand into the greens and we saw "The Kiss" congrats ;)

Jorn
Sep 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Rory now No. 1 on all 3 race Lists, Worlds TOP 10 List:

Herrernes verdensrangliste (Top-10)

1. (1) Rory McIlroy: 11,512.
2. (2) Luke Donald: 9,290.
3. (3) Tiger Wodds: 9,256.
4. (4) Lee Westwood: 7,135.
5. (5) Webb Simpson: 6,154.
6. (9) Adam Scott: 6,151.
7. (7) Jason Dufner: 6,090.
8. (6) Bubba Watson: 5,998.
9. (8) Justin Rose: 5,932.
10. (10) Steve Stricker: 5,716.

Jorn
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM
This week the 2. Fed-Ex Play-off tournament

Rory plays with Tiger Woods and after 17 holes his on the second place.

Jorn
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:41 PM
1) Rory -8

Tiger -7

Jorn
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
They expects Thunder storms, so play did start early today:

1) Vijay Singh -12 (5 under par today)

T3) Rory -11 (3 under par today) after 10 holes.

Jorn
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:37 AM
TIGER fik revanche.

Hvor det torsdag var Rory McIlroy der var bedst i duellen med Tiger Woods, fik Woods revanche på anden runde af BMW Championship. Woods var rundt i 67 slag, mens McIlroy brugte 68 slag, dermed står de to helt lige og er på en delt andenplads inden tredje runde.

Førstepladsen indehaves af feltets ældste spiller, 49-årige Vijay Singh, der efter flotte runder i 65 og 66 slag er i -13, og det er et slag foran spillerne på andenpladsen. Udover Woods og McIlroy gælder det Ryan Moore.

Alt var lagt til rette så Woods og McIlroy kunne spille sammen også på tredje runde, men arrangørerne har valgt at sende spillerne ud i tre-bolde og derfor gik den kabale alligevel ikke op. Førerbolden lørdag bliver således med Singh, Moore og McIlroy, mens Woods er i næstsidste gruppe med Lee Westwood og Bo Van Pelt.

1) Singh -13
2) Rory -12
2) Moore -12
2) Tiger Woods -12

After 2 rounds:

Jorn
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:40 AM
TV Coverage today from 18:00 in Denmark, 12 noon EST

Jorn
Sep 8th, 2012, 11:52 PM
With a few holes to go on 3rd day:

1) Singh -16
2) Mickeleson -16
3) Rory -15
3) Westwood -15

Bad play by Rory today, but userly he saves Par, but don't has many holes in burdies...

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 12:02 AM
7 hours coverage today, but I has watched som tennis and Speedway tonight also... ;)

Tomorrow 6-7 hours coverage, will be excited to see IF Rory can stay in the TOP or win, many of worlds best on the places behind Rory in the Standings...

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Final Round: After 14 holes Rory alone at number 1 with -19.

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Final Round: After 16 holes Rory alone at number 1 with -21.

4 other guys at -18.

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:14 PM
The winner get 1.400.000 US $

But more important, the Fed Ex Cup leader after the next Tournament gets 10.000.000 US $ in Bonus.

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Singh is way back now but Phil M. at -19.

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Phil misses a 1m put, Rory leads with 3 and 1 hole to go!

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Rory WINS! :)

DownInAHole
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:44 PM
I don't follow golf at all but he really seems to be hitting a purple patch.

Jorn
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:46 PM
1) Rory -20
2) Phil M. -18
3) Westwood -18

4) Tiger Woods -17

Congrats Rory, 2 wins in a row! :)

CWTennis
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Impressive by Rory! Congrats!

Nalby fan
Sep 9th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I will never understand why Rory gets so much hate on this board. He's an amazing talent. :worship:

DownInAHole
Sep 9th, 2012, 11:12 PM
I will never understand why Rory gets so much hate on this board. He's an amazing talent. :worship:

I make the odd crack about his (lack of) height but I certainly don't hate him. I think there is just the one person that really dislikes him.

Chrissie-fan
Sep 10th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Nobody is denying that he's an amazing golfer. The theory of some is though that Caro is so infatuated with him that she can't keep her mind on tennis anymore. Personally I'm undecided on that, but who are we to hold a grudge against two people in love? If it's indeed a major distraction for her I only hope that with time she'll learn to organize her life in such a way that she stays happy in her personal life without letting her tennis suffer from it. That should be possible. I'm sure she's not the first tennis player to fall in love.

CWTennis
Sep 10th, 2012, 09:18 AM

Just shows how many immature people are here!
Rory's a great talent and he seems like nice guy!
And unlike some of us he believes in her!

Wise beyond his years in so many ways, it’s refreshing to find that, when it comes to matters of the heart, he acts his age. After his win in Boston, watched by his girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki, he tweeted that she was his ‘lucky charm’ and that he wished she could be at tournaments more often.
There are no wedding plans — ‘Give us a while yet on that one,’ he replied, smiling — but, 15 months on from when they met, it is obvious this is much more than a celebrity infatuation.
Wozniacki’s dedication to tennis has done much to strengthen McIIroy’s own diligence. Now he is hoping to inspire her following a poor year that has seen the Dane plummet from the world No 1 spot.
‘I’ve seen it myself, it’s a very hard thing to stay at No 1 and Caroline was No 1 for two years, with all the expectations that raises,’ said McIlroy. ‘But she has got a lot of good people working around her and she’s the hardest working person I know, so I don’t think there’s any question that she will be back.’
Wozniacki will be in Tokyo during the Ryder Cup and so will miss the biennial parade of the spouses and girlfriends that has bizarrely become part of the occasion. ‘You never know, she might be lucky enough to experience it all at wild and wet Gleneagles in 2014,’ he said, mischievously.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-2200702/Rory-McIlroy-represent-Great-Britain-Ireland-2016-Olympics.html#ixzz263JlVoPU

Jorn
Sep 10th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Sad Caro will miss the Ryder Cup parade, but tennis come first.....

Jorn
Sep 10th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Btw, My guess if they still are together in 2014, Caro has quit tennis and just follow his at the tournys ;)

OR maybe in 2016, because 2014 is not that far...

TennisFan66
Sep 10th, 2012, 10:09 AM
I trust Irish papers won't blame Caroline for Rory's lack of form this week :lol: .. Congrats to Rory. This is one hell of a year he's had. Guess we'll have to go back to Tiger in his heydays to find similar dominance?

goldenlox
Sep 13th, 2012, 01:00 AM
How about this? "member of the family"

Rory Mcilroy ‏@McIlroyRory
Met this little cutie on the set of jimmy fallon earlier!! New member of the family @CaroWozniacki (https://twitter.com/CaroWozniacki)?? http://say.ly/ROw49UR (http://t.co/Og4VNQhg)

Nalby fan
Sep 14th, 2012, 11:24 PM
I expect Rory to be playing in the Ryder Cup for many years to come,so Caroline will get plenty of opportunities to watch him.

BTW,by winning 4 tournaments on the US PGA tour,Rory has set a new record for a British/European golfer. :worship:

Jorn
Sep 19th, 2012, 04:25 PM
East Lake Golf Club Tee #1

Tomorrows start times:

Time Players

11:35 am Senden, John, Piercy, Scott
11:45 am Fowler, Rickie, Moore, Ryan
11:55 am Simpson, Webb, Huh, John
12:05 pm Mahan, Hunter, Rose, Justin
12:15 pm Scott, Adam, Els, Ernie
12:25 pm Van Pelt, Bo, Garrigus, Robert
12:35 pm Pettersson, Carl, Furyk, Jim
12:45 pm Donald, Luke, Kuchar, Matt
12:55 pm Stricker, Steve, Bradley, Keegan
1:05 pm Watson, Bubba, Garcia, Sergio
1:15 pm Johnson, Zach, Dufner, Jason
1:25 pm Johnson, Dustin, Westwood, Lee
1:35 pm Snedeker, Brandt, Oosthuizen, Louis
1:45 pm Watney, Nick, Mickelson, Phil
1:55 pm McIlroy, Rory, Woods, Tiger

If Rory wins (or ithink finishes In TOP 3) he get a 10 millions US$ Bonus!

Chrissie-fan
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Watched a bit of the British Open golf major for women this past weekend. The weather was so terrible that it was hilarious. But some good golf considering the conditions. I didn't realize that so many of the big guns in womens golf were Asians, especially Korean and Japanese.

Jorn
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Young 14-18 y oldgirls in Korea trains 6-8 hours a day in golf...

TennisFan66
Sep 20th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Watched a bit of the British Open golf major for women this past weekend. The weather was so terrible that it was hilarious. But some good golf considering the conditions. I didn't realize that so many of the big guns in womens golf were Asians, especially Korean and Japanese.

and Taiwanese :

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45imfe/10-yani-tseng/#gallerycontent

No 10 highest earning female athlete 2012. (Forbes).

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 05:17 AM
Bad start by Rory in 1st round, but with 69 shots.

1) Tiger Woods 66

Chrissie-fan
Sep 21st, 2012, 03:17 PM
Bad start by Rory in 1st round, but with 69 shots.

1) Tiger Woods 66
Is he one over par with that? That's not so bad.

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 04:47 PM
Ithink it 1 under par. But still he missed too many puts and missed to land on greens many times...

But the 8th time in a row he shots under 70... :)

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:08 PM
Rory just started, pars on 2 first holes...

Hit a tree with his out drive on 3rd hole...

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:54 PM
Today's first birdie for Rory! Now -2 under par...

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 08:51 PM
An eagle(-2) for Rory!

6) -3 under par.

But Furyk is now -7

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 09:07 PM
On 17th hole, Rory's playing partner today, Phil M. hit into the water... Rory safe on the fairway...

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 09:21 PM
Tiger gets a birdie and he and Rory share the Fedex Cup leaderboard No 1...

But Tiger may lose a shot his in the bunker....

Jorn
Sep 21st, 2012, 09:30 PM
Rory 69 68 00 00 3 under par finished for today and leads the race for Fedex Cup who get the BIG Bonus!

goldenlox
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:40 PM
Rory McIlroy is giving up his home in Northern Ireland (http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/national-news/mcilroys-home-on-market-for-2m-3235671.html).
Does that mean he's eyeing a permanent place in the U.S.?
The superstar golfer is selling his house near Belfast and asking for $3.2 million (2 million pounds).

The five-bedroom home sits on 14 acres and includes a putting green (stimpmeter reading unknown), a driving range and a gym.
The sale of the home has heightened speculation that the two-time major winner will make a move to Florida and increase his presence on the PGA Tour.
However, McIlroy's girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki, the 11th ranked tennis player in the world, was living in Monte Carlo and real estate agent Michael Rodgers tells the Independent (http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/national-news/mcilroys-home-on-market-for-2m-3235671.html) that "Rory still has property interests in Northern Ireland. His mum and dad still live here."

Jorn
Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
30 minuts and Rory does start todays round.

Full Leaderboard

1 2 Jim Furyk -7 2:00pm color info 69 64 133
2 7 Justin Rose -6 2:00pm color info 66 68 134
T3 10 Bubba Watson -5 1:50pm color info 69 66 135
T3 13 Bo Van Pelt -5 1:50pm color info 67 68 135
T5 8 Dustin Johnson -4 1:40pm color info 69 67 136
T5 14 Matt Kuchar -4 1:40pm color info 67 69 136
T7 1 Rory McIlroy -3 1:30pm color info 69 68 137
T7 16 Robert Garrigus -3 1:30pm color info 68 69 137
T7 11 Zach Johnson -3 1:20pm color info 68 69 137
T10 17 Carl Pettersson -2 1:20pm color info 71 67 138

T10 6 Brandt Snedeker -2 1:10pm color info 68 70 138
T12 23 Webb Simpson -1 1:10pm color info 71 68 139
T12 24 Rickie Fowler -1 1:00pm color info 71 68 139
T12 26 Ryan Moore -1 1:00pm color info 69 70 139
T12 3 Tiger Woods -1 -- -- color info 66 73 139

Jorn
Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:07 PM
On hole 2 Tiger misses the green...

But ithink Rory need 2 more rounds under par, to get the 10mill Bonus

Jorn
Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:15 PM
Tiger finished yesterday with 2 bougies (+2) but today he hit out in the crowd... ;)

Jorn
Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:41 PM
The Tiger is still dangerus and bites in Rory's a$$! ;)

Jorn
Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
1 round to go! (2) means Snedeker gets the Bonus as of now...

Full Leaderboard
T1 9 1 Brandt Snedeker -8 F -6 color info 68 70 64 202
T1 1 3 Justin Rose -8 F -2 color info 66 68 68 202
3 9 9 Ryan Moore -6 F -5 color info 69 70 65 204
T4 3 2 Rory McIlroy -5 F -2 color info 69 68 68 205
T4 1 12 Bubba Watson -5 F E color info 69 66 70 205
T4 3 13 Jim Furyk -5 F 2 color info 69 64 72 205
T7 5 4 Tiger Woods -4 F -3 color info 66 73 67 206
T7 18 Robert Garrigus -4 F -1 color info 68 69 69 206
T7 2 15 Matt Kuchar -4 F E color info 67 69 70 206
T7 4 17 Bo Van Pelt -4 F 1 color info 67 68 71 206

goldenlox
Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:41 PM
In about 6 hours Rory will tweet about Caro's final.
Then he plays a round for about $10 million

Protoss
Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:59 AM
In about 6 hours Rory will tweet about Caro's final.
Then he plays a round for about $10 million
I wonder which he's more nervous about. I'm guessing Caro's match cuz he's just a viewer for that.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:48 PM
So are they started Rory plays the 1. hole now..

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:24 PM
Tiger +2 so far today while Rory is even.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
and so Tiger hit in the water...

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
As I can see it, Rory's hope to get the big Bonus if Justin Rose finishes at No 1.

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM
Seems to be a Rory vs. Snedeker battle for the bonus.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
and Rory also hit into the water :o

Don't see like his day today...

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Tiger, Rory and Snedeker even all into water ;)

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:05 PM
Bogye for Rory again...

TennisFan66
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Tiger, Rory and Snedeker even all into water ;)

Rory needs to finish no more than 2 places behind Snedeker to get the big bonus?

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Seems that Rory is as bad at playing in wind as Caro is.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM
Rory needs to finish no more than 2 places behind Snedeker to get the big bonus?
Snedeker need to win, his TOP 5 who win the Bonus if they wins today... Rory can finish more back than 2 places...

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:18 PM
Now Rory is T12 and still No. 2. in FedEx Cup race.

No. 2 in the Race get US$ 3 mill in Bonus.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:32 PM
Slutplacering , $ bonus-beløb, Vinder 2011

1 10.000.000 Bill Haas
2 3.000.000 Webb Simpson
3 2.000.000 Luke Donald My guess Rory today :o
4 1.500.000 Dustin Johnson
5 1.000.000 Justin Rose
6 800.000 Matt Kuchar
7 700.000 Hunter Mahan
8 600.000 Brandt Snedeker
9 550,000 Nick Watney
10 500.000 Chez Reavie

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:37 PM
But still: As I can see it, Rory's hope to get the big Bonus if Justin Rose finishes at No 1.

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
Moore has moved into 1 of Snedeker.

Edit: Rose, too.

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
If Snedeker finishes tied 2nd, Rory just needs to finish 11th.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:38 PM
Hvad har han nu lavet, Rory?

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Frygtede han fik straf slag...

Ithink he needs a few birdies on the last holes...

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:43 PM
Snedeker 2 ahead now.

Edit: Moore just 1 behind now.

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:51 PM
If Rory finishes worse than tied 4th, which seems likely, Snedeker just needs to finish better than tied 2nd.

Edit: Moore shared 1st now.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:58 PM
Moore More Moore :)

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:59 PM
Rory won't finish at 4. Rose er vores håb om at han slutter tied 2.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:02 PM
But 7 mill $ what can Rory need all that money for... ;) after winning 3 Tournament in a month and possible 3 mill in Bonus here...

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:02 PM
Moore More Moore :)

But Snedeker still gets the bonus even if Moore wins as long as he just keeps ahead of Rose.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:06 PM
But from 2. to 3. place its 1 million extra, same as Caro has won this year...

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:09 PM
Its done, Snedeker winner the Cup :(

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:10 PM
Mutual Snedeker/Rose birdie while Moore bogies.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:23 PM
Snedeker var i et omspil men lavede en 3 put fra en meters afstand som de lige viste... så alt kan ske... ;)

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:38 PM
Snedeker 4 ahead before the last hole.

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:42 PM
Rory +4 for the day and finishes -1.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:42 PM
Rory finished with a par and get the 3 millions + prize money

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:43 PM
Now he hit into tents ;)

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:46 PM
My guess if Rory finished 4 rounds under 70 strokes, he would win, but no...

C. W. Fields
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Ryder Cup starts Thursday.

Jorn
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:57 PM
No. Fridag med spillet, torsdag er opening dag...

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Ryder Cup has started today Rory and partner 3 up after 11 holes...

In Denmark we can watch it on TV 3 Puls, hvis man ikke har Viasat Golf...

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 04:59 PM
USA wins the first point...

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Rory's partner hit into water and they lose the 3 up after some holes its now AS

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Rory and Big McD won thier match! :)

USA 1 - 1 EU

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Usa 2 - 1 Eur 3/2

Patrick345
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Europe has been pretty poor individually outside of McDowell and Rose. Hopefully Rose/Poulter can hold on to tie the morning session.

Patrick345
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Poulter just lives for the Ryder Cup. :worship:

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Poulter/Rose have 2 strokes to win 2&1

Tiger Woods today :o

Patrick345
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Nice 2-2. Morning saved.

CWTennis
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Well done to Rory/G-Mac and Rose/ Poultier today!

Nalby fan
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah Rory was nowhere near his best in this match. Still,he holed some crucial putts,and played an excellent bunker shot at the 18th to set up the victory. :cool:

Patrick345
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Rory need to show that he´s the best golfer in the world and step up to Bradley, or it will most likely be down to Rose and Colsaerts by themselves (considering their poor partners) to rescue that session. I could easily see the US go 4-0 here.

Patrick345
Sep 28th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Complete disaster for Europe coming. :fiery:

Jorn
Sep 28th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Looks like it will be 3-1 for USA... in foresomes

USA 3 - 2 EUR (USA won 5&4)

Jorn
Sep 29th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Standing after day 1: USA 5 - 3 EUR

Patrick345
Sep 29th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Standing after day 1: USA 5 - 3 EUR

Colsaerts kept Europe in the Ryder Cup by himself. ABSOLUTELY sensational Ryder Cup debut. 10 under!! :worship: and in the interview says: Gotta show what you have in your pants. :lol: That must be some grapefruits. Belgium has a new hero a few weeks after Clijsters´ retirement. :worship::worship:

Rest of the team has been piss poor including Olazabal´s decision to sit Donald and Poulter.

Chrissie-fan
Sep 29th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Colsaerts kept Europe in the Ryder Cup by himself. ABSOLUTELY sensational Ryder Cup debut. 10 under!! :worship: and in the interview says: Gotta show what you have in your pants. :lol: That must be some grapefruits. Belgium has a new hero a few weeks after Clijsters´ retirement. :worship::worship:

Yes, over here the newspapers are filled with articles about him, and that's quite something since golf isn't popular at all over here. But to be honest, only football and cycling are popular in Belgium. Interest in other sports depends on how the Belgians are doing which means that tennis was the third most popular sport when Henin and Clijsters were doing well, but that from now on the slams will get half a page on page 20 as long as Wickmayer and Malisse are still in the draw and one quarter of a page as soon as they are out.

CWTennis
Sep 29th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Team Europe :o Looks like Team Usa will win it this year!

Jorn
Sep 29th, 2012, 04:01 PM
They should bench Lee his badly this year... :o

Rory's "only" 1 down...

Patrick345
Sep 29th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Whole European Team has been crap in the morning. Rory just not good enough for the world #1. They need a 3-1 session in the afternoon to have any chance to retain.

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 12:14 AM
USA 10 - 4 EUR :o

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 12:15 AM
But Europe 1 up in last 2 matches... 1 with Rory and Poulter

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Usa 10 - 6 Eur

Patrick345
Sep 30th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Caro has never ridden Rory harder than Rory just rode Poulter, I think. :angel::lol:

Poulter. :worship::worship:

Still need a miracle.

Nalby fan
Sep 30th, 2012, 12:53 AM
You look up the word "clutch" in the English dictionary,and there is a picture of Ian Poulter in his Ryder Cup gear. Simply incredible down the back nine! :worship:

CWTennis
Sep 30th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Poulter was fantastic today :worship:

goldenlox
Sep 30th, 2012, 05:31 PM
My twitter going wild with Rory is late with no excuse; tweets.
What is he, a rebel? Shows up as the game starts?

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 05:34 PM
He was late after too much traffic, but not a good excuse...

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 05:52 PM
It a better start for Europe, even Rory still not at his best.....

Chrissie-fan
Sep 30th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Things going well for Europe at the moment! :bounce:

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM
10 - 7 now, EU got a point.

Jorn
Sep 30th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Rory 2 up and 3 to go...