PDA

View Full Version : Does your mind work in one level or multi levels????

*Nefertiti*
Mar 2nd, 2012, 09:33 AM
So my mind is formed of layers, each layer has its own characters.

Which layer is going to appear at a certain moment? I really don't know.

The predictability should depend on certain environmental attitudes I think. Sometimes I can't stand people, that a very small act affect the layer that's going to appear.

Like yesterday, I just asked about a german word meaning. Why wouldn't anyone reply to me when there are tens of active German members in the forum.

I just want to know what does the word "ewerd" mean?? Why is that so hard and why is no one replying to me??? I am really mad. I know I shouldn't but it's supposed to be a very simple thing to do. Just tell me what does ewerd mean please.

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
www.google.com

*Nefertiti*
Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
www.google.com

:rolleyes:

I tried to find what does it mean in Google translate. It's detected as German but no meaning available.

Bismarck.
Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Are you sure you don't mean "weder"?

Sam L
Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:13 AM
I just want to know what does the word "ewerd" mean??

http://withfriendship.com/images/h/37315/with-fiance-chris-evert.jpg

Are you sure you don't mean "weder"?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRY-tjGRaX4HZYS67diQOFuGeVEtPx30wozAbzUuNRfDClfH8Od4lu G5bw

Specter
Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Like yesterday, I just asked about a german word meaning. Why wouldn't anyone reply to me when there are tens of active German members in the forum.

Maybe because "ewerd" is not a German word.

*Nefertiti*
Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM
http://withfriendship.com/images/h/37315/with-fiance-chris-evert.jpg

So he meant to say evert? :lol:

Specter
Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
So he meant to say evert? :lol:

I just saw the post. Yeah, he meant Evert. :lol:

*Nefertiti*
Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
I just saw the post. Yeah, he meant Evert. :lol:

Yeah. I know about Germans using W for vee but didn't know they also use d for t.

The Witch-king
Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM
So...Anybody catch the game last night?

Direwolf
Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:57 PM
So my mind is formed of layers, each layer has its own characters.

Which layer is going to appear at a certain moment? I really don't know.

The predictability should depend on certain environmental attitudes I think. Sometimes I can't stand people, that a very small act affect the layer that's going to appear.

I just want to know what does the word "ewerd" mean?? Why is that so hard and why is no one replying to me??? I am really mad. I know I shouldn't but it's supposed to be a very simple thing to do. Just tell me what does ewerd mean please.

Sorry to say. But I don't think your mind works at all.
:sad::sad::sad:

edificio
Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
The person was making a joke about the spelling in that thread, so Evert became "ewerd." At least, that is what I thought.

Sam L
Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:49 PM
Yeah. I know about Germans using W for vee but didn't know they also use d for t.
Only if it's the last letter of the word.