PDA

View Full Version : Madonna In Concert Questions!

laschutz
Feb 26th, 2012, 01:09 PM
HI EVERYONE!... cannot wait, cannot wait, did i say i cannot wait to see madonna in the fall.. just have a question though.. i cannot make up my mind WHERE I WANT TO SIT when i order my tickets online... what i mean is ..

should i try to get tickets close to the stage but on the side of the arena that sits roughly around 20 thousand or so OR should i get tickets that are straight on from the stage but farther back and when i say farther back i mean the length of the ice skating ring where the professional hockey team plays?...

cannot make up my mind which are the better seats? or course if i had the money i would buy the 355.00 dollar on the floor seats! as it is i'll be spending 170.00 on my ticket not counting the fees for ticketmaster.com...

oh yeah, by the way when you buy ticket online like at ticketmaster, do you have the option of picking your seats? or does the computer just spit them out at you? do you only get the option of where you want to sit if you order tickets over the phone and speak to a ticket person?

i've never bought tickets online or over the phone.. always have stood in line outside the box office when tickets went on sale, but i know the madonna concert will be sold out in minutes, so i can't do that this time!

thanks in advance everyone for your comments and thoughts! take care!

laschutz
Feb 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM
geez, 52 views and not a single post? c'mon people help me out here! laugh!

Kuilli
Feb 27th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I guess it really depends on what you prefer and where exactly your seats will be. I have sat on the sides and straight back from the stage and I prefer the sides. But again, if your seats are quite high up, neither would be that great. Still, I personally would go for the side and as low and close to the stage as possible. Obviously, the floor would be the best. ;)

As for the ticketmaster, it will depend on the venue, but usually you just have an option to choose the price zone or on some venues the section. You do not have an option to choose your seats. Unless that's something new they have added recently.

Also, ticketmaster requires you to have an account. If you don't have one already, go ahead and create one before the tickets go on sale. Ordering tickets is timed (meaning, you only have a short time limit to complete each section, if you go over, the tickets will be released), so having an account already makes the ordering process easier and quicker.

Last time I ordered over the phone was probably 10+ years ago, so I can't remember if they gave you an option to choose your seats. They might have. When ordering tickets in person, they did give an option to choose the seats, but I haven't done that in years either.