PDA

View Full Version : Jelena Dokic: Once a brat, always a brat

spiceboy
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:17 AM
What kind of WTA blog has she done this week??

She did her entry for Monday, her entry for Tuesday...and vanished! She finished her Tuesday entry like that:

I'm actually going to have an early night tonight, it's 9pm and I'm actually in bed already :) I'm playing at 11 tomorrow morning... so it'll be an early day...
I'll talk to you all again tomorrow and I look forward to your questions!
Goodnight,
Jelena

On Wednesday morning she had to resume her 1st round match (suspended on Tuesday due to rain) and yes, she lost. But at least she could have written something and answer people's questions :rolleyes: Even Huber wrote a couple of lines once she was blogging and lost early :oh:

Helen Lawson
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:23 AM
The only explanation is that Damir stole her computer after reading that the Internet is a way for predatory lesbians to recruit young innocents.

Stonerpova
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:24 AM
The only explanation is that Damir stole her computer after reading that the Internet is a way for predatory lesbians to recruit young innocents.

:spit:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:44 AM

:haha:

Wiggly
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Please, go check Coco Van-what's her name's Twitter. Jelena looks like Mother Theresa next to her.

spiceboy
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Please, go check Coco Van-what's her name's Twitter. Jelena looks like Mother Theresa next to her.

That bitch is also on my black list :cool:

Lord Choc Ice
Feb 20th, 2012, 03:14 AM
I've been iffy on Dokic ever since reading everything in this thread :lol:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=393413

spiceboy
Feb 20th, 2012, 03:16 AM
CoCo Vandeweghe
I don't know what's more depressing. Spending 5hrs in Houston airport or having my first stamp in my in passport be Mexico...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyvwhgiv4j1qd6k8fo1_500.gif

So Disrespectful
Feb 20th, 2012, 05:54 AM
I've been turned off Dokic ever since reading everything in this thread :lol:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=393413

Jelena said half of this stuff when she was very young (even a teenager) and was around Damir 24/7. She hasn't made a bitchy comment in years.

Anyway, regarding the blog, it's just like everything else in Jelena's life. She loses interest/motivation very quickly and attributes the fact to depression. Her father suffers from bipolar, so draw from that what you may. It's not like she had to keep the blog in the first place, I'm sure many players have declined the offer in the past.

tennisbum79
Feb 20th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Anyway, regarding the blog, it's just like everything else in Jelena's life. She loses interest/motivation very quickly and attributes the fact to depression. Her father suffers from bipolar, so draw from that what you may. It's not like she had to keep the blog in the first place, I'm sure many players have declined the offer in the past.
I have probably not followed her as closely as you have, form what I have been able to observe, I totally agree.

She gets super motivated and get a good run in some events, and you think she's going to build on it.
Then she dispears, withdraw from tournament or just does not the show the same level of intensity, motivation you would have have expected to display after doing so well few weeks before.

metamorpha
Feb 20th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Seems like she doesn't have much interest on anything... what does she do outside tennis?

nevetssllim
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:34 AM

Yup - Vandeweghe is a brat. Her behaviour in Birmingham last year was such a turn-off.