PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna, Chris Brown dating again.

fifty-fifty
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:17 PM
http://thyblackman.com/2012/02/19/rihanna-chris-brown-dating-again/

(ThyBlackMan.com) It wouldn’t be a shocker if Island Bombshell Rihanna and Chris Brown started dating again. Victims of domestic violence often return to their abusers. They’ve reportedly been seen at parties together, possibly holding hands, and have apparently collaborated on a remix of the Rihanna song “Birthday Cake.” As upsetting as it may be for those of us that still have vivid memories of Rihanna’s face after her violent encounter with Chris Brown three years ago, it is her choice.

It would be incredibly easy to say to ourselves Diva ‘Rihanna has gotten over it. She’s forgiven him. She’s moved on. We should do the same.’ A lot of people have been saying this exact thing for the past three years. That misses the point entirely.

Earlier this week there was a huge uproar over a video posted on hip-hop magazine XXL’s website, in which veteran rapper Too Short offered “advice” to teenage boys on dealing with girls that amounted to sexual assault. Apart from the petitions and apologies, the backlash prompted a wide-reaching discussion on the messages sent to youth about sex and sexual violence among community activists, journalists, and scholars across the web. On Twitter, it led to the creation of the hashtag “#ItsBiggerThan2Short.”

It’s bigger than Singer Chris Brown, too.

It’s bigger than RnB Star Chris Brown because he didn’t invent domestic violence. It’s bigger than Chris Brown because he isn’t responsible for hitting every woman that has ever been a victim of domestic violence. It’s bigger than Chris Brown because he won’t be the one to punch your sister, niece, aunt, mother, grandmother, or daughter.

The issue has never been whether Star Chris Brown deserves our forgiveness or a “second chance.” He has paid his debt to society, according to the sentence passed down by a judge. He has a right to work. It doesn’t mean we have to embrace him. And it doesn’t mean we have to forget what he did.

Those young girls who have been fans of his since he was a fresh-faced teenager, drawing comparisons to Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake, haven’t forgotten. But if the tweets that appeared during Sunday night’s Grammys broadcast that said they would let Brown “beat me up all night” are any indication, they’ve taken entirely the wrong message from this ordeal.

Rumors of Chris Brown attempting to flirt with a woman by saying to her “Can I get your number? I promise I won’t beat you!” prompted another Twitter hashtag game, “#ChrisBrownPickupLines.” Among them were such jewels as “if you like Beats By Dre you’re going looove beats by Chris” and “Are you an angel? You will be in a minute when I’m done beating you to death.” Because really, this is all a big joke, right?

No, this isn’t about Chris Brown at all. This is about how at every turn we have failed to have a real conversation about how to prevent this from happening again. We gloss over Singer Chris Brown’s troubles because of his celebrity or talents or relative youth, then dismiss the influence he has over the culture, young girls specifically, because, as we have shown time and again the past three years, we are not prepared to have a dialogue about how to protect little brown girls from violence. But we need to, now more than ever.

This country is currently waging a war on women and the black and brown ones still remain the most vulnerable. We continue to legitimize the idea of their worthlessness, while simultaneously saying to black boys that their worth lies in an ability to physically dominate and abuse the women in their lives. Everyone is losing.

Singer Rihanna may forgive Chris Brown. She may even welcome him back into her life in a romantic way. I’m not here to psychoanalyze, but I would interpret it as a sign that neither of them have received the help they truly need to recover. But their reconciliation doesn’t solve anything. Our young people need us and they need to know violence against women is wrong and why. They need us to love them enough to overcome jitters and cold feet in order to provide them with the tools they need to love one another in a meaningful way.

Should they get back together? Chris Brown? Rihanna? Why is the media only picking on Chris Brown? Is Rihanna a saint herself? Or Rihanna just love Bad Boys? Is Rihanna a Role model?

fifty-fifty
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:18 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzc9jlY6jO1qfjjglo1_500.jpg

:facepalm:

Helen Lawson
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:22 PM
A lot of the fags I'm usually stuck with have said the same thing. It has to do with a naked picture of Chris Brown that was posted on the Internet.

Just when I thought the tackiness of Britney Spears couldn't be matched. Make these awful celebrities go away. I think their people leak even negative stories to get publicity.

ToopsTame
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:27 PM
At least Ike had talent.

Helen Lawson
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:29 PM
The sad part is, these no-talent trashbags have made far more money than Ike and Tina ever did.

tennisbum79
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:40 PM
I thought Chris Brown had a girlfriend.

It this is true, Rihanna is even crazier than I thought.

(ThyBlackMan.com) It wouldn’t be a shocker if Island Bombshell Rihanna and Chris Brown started dating again. Victims of domestic violence often return to their abusers. They’ve reportedly been seen at parties together, possibly holding hands, and have apparently collaborated on a remix of the Rihanna song “Birthday Cake.” As upsetting as it may be for those of us that still have vivid memories of Rihanna’s face after her violent encounter with Chris Brown three years ago, it is her choice.

Let's be careful, here.
The victims of domestic violence you are talking here returns to the abuser because they have nowhere to go, often their family is far away, have no mean to support themselves and are afraid to lose their children and be killed if they leave.
These are ordinary women who are totally dependent on the man as means of supports.
Often times, even if support system is available to them, they may not be aware of it.

None of that apply here to Rihanna .

When Rihanna has that riveting interview with Diane Sawyer, she seems mature beyond her years, she promised to use her situation to sensitize girls or women everywhere no to follow her example of staying in a toxic relationship, and she gained lots of respect and sympathy from everyone.

But for few months now, she has done things that are puzzling and had many people scratch their head.

Cajka
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:17 AM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzc9jlY6jO1qfjjglo1_500.jpg

So many idiots... Unfortunately, Rihanna is one of them.

Not a surprise, really. She "likes the way it hurts" after all.

Sammo
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Poor imbecile.

Expat
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:04 AM
This is coming out now? She only broke with him because of the public outcry and was still hooking up with him when she was dating Matt Kemp.

Milito22
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:06 AM
shes a victim, i feel sorry for her...

Helen Lawson
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Is Chris Brown the one who did the sex tape with Kim Kardashian?

tennisbum79
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:12 AM
shes a victim, i feel sorry for her...
I do not feel sorry for her.

Let's not confuse her case with women who are true victims and have no resources to save themselves.
She has betrayed the trust of lot of people.

If, God forbids, something tragic happened to her, there is one else to blame but herself.
She did not have to go back, she promised everyone on US national TV she will never do that again, and urged other women and girls to not let themselves be blinded by so called love and be trapped in such a relationship.

tennisbum79
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Is Chris Brown the one who did the sex tape with Kim Kardashian?
No, it is Ray J., younger brother of Brandy.

He was also rumored to be Whitney Houston's last boyfriend

Helen Lawson
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Tx.

plantman
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:21 AM
So many idiots... Unfortunately, Rihanna is one of them.

Not a surprise, really. She "likes the way it hurts" after all.

:yeah: & :tape:

Pops Maellard
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:33 AM
She's obviously incredibly messed up to go back there but good luck to her :tape:.

Dominic
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:15 AM
:rolleyes: God help her. I actually predicted it a very long time ago.

ToopsTame
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Diane Sawyer must be excited as hell. She's going to get at least 2 juicy interviews out of this. One during the relationship, one after.

The Dawntreader
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Unfortunate cycle of abuse. I'm surprised she doesn't wear a mouthguard when they're making out.

young_gunner913
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Um did it ever say anywhere in the article they're back together?! :lol:

I mean I don't follow her life that closely but I thought her and Katy Perry were going out on some sort of lonely woman's vacay together?

LeRoy.
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:43 AM
I think this story is false. Chris Brown was seen with his girlfriend (Karrueche Tran) in Miami for the weekend.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/18/chris-brown-rihanna-karrueche-tran/#.T0HBJ8qfDPs

Stamp Paid
Feb 20th, 2012, 03:57 AM
A lot of the fags I'm usually stuck with have said the same thing.Helen :hysteric:

Pump-it-UP
Feb 20th, 2012, 03:59 AM
I think this story is false. Chris Brown was seen with his girlfriend (Karrueche Tran) in Miami for the weekend.

Exactly. They're not dating.

mona88
Feb 20th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Well, I love them both. Just watched 54th Grammy, love Rihanna and Chris Brown's performances! But Adele is really a legend.

McPie
Feb 20th, 2012, 07:42 AM
then only thing I can pray for her birthday (today) is "not to be beaten up again" :spit:

Ashi
Feb 20th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Sometimes, people just can't stay away from trouble. :shrug:

Thanos
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:26 AM
rihanna misses being a punching bag.

Lulu.
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:55 AM

Thank goodness.

Helen Lawson
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:59 AM

Maybe he's like Newt Gingrich and has asked Rihanna to share.

tennisbum79
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Maybe he's like Newt Gingrich and has asked Rihanna to share.
:lol:You are on a roll:lol:

Melange
Feb 20th, 2012, 04:11 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t156/_TehPyro_/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Rocketta
Feb 20th, 2012, 04:34 PM
It was interesting reading about Miranda Lambert.... really ..... Miranda .... 'I fell in love with a married man but didn't act on it until he was single'..... 'I can sing with and glorify wife beaters but I get mad when Chris performs on the Grammies'.... If I didn't know how stupid the American public were I would think that stance would be a media nightmare for her in the end but I do it's just disappointing for someone to be so transparent.

I wish if people 'truly' cared about battered and abused women they would talk about the reasons why it happens and what we all can do to help instead of acting like this one guy is the most infamous woman beater in the history of woman beaters. He's a musician and a performer. He has gone back to work and is doing his job. Just like all the other men who have been convicted of domestic abuse. Saying he doesn't deserve a grammy for his work is like saying any woman beater doesn't deserve a raise at work, or a job even.

It just doesn't make any sense to me, it's very much a lot of misplaced anger. What is the solution people? Stop adding to the problem by harassing people who are trying to move on with their lives ... that includes Chris and Rihanna. How does all this help Rihanna or anyone? :confused:

Rocketta
Feb 20th, 2012, 04:58 PM
I do not feel sorry for her.

Let's not confuse her case with women who are true victims and have no resources to save themselves.
She has betrayed the trust of lot of people.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Yes there are women who find themselves in situations where they have very little resources available to them. However, time has shown that available resources and support has very little to do with whether a woman goes back to an abuser. Rihanna was a victim of domestic abuse. Her money or status doesn't change that. Someone who is poor or uneducated is not more of a 'true victim' than someone like Rihanna.

If, God forbids, something tragic happened to her, there is one else to blame but herself.
She did not have to go back, she promised everyone on US national TV she will never do that again, and urged other women and girls to not let themselves be blinded by so called love and be trapped in such a relationship.

If something tragic happens to her at the hands of someone else, it will ultimately be the abuser's fault and not Rihanna's. Are there things she can and should do to never be a victim again of domestic abuse, yes there are. If she fails to do those things will that be any different than the other women who fail to do those things, no it won't be.

It would be very bad to give the impression to 'everyday' women that because they are poor or uneducated they don't have 'resources'. Actually, they have many resources some of which probably wouldn't be available to Rihanna due to her fame like domestic abuse shelters. They need to know escaping abuse has absolutely NOTHING to do with how much money you have and EVERYTHING to do with your mental and emotional health and your commitment to changing your life. Unfortunately, some women make that choice a little too late as the relationship has escalated to the ultimate violence, like my cousin, also it's unfortunate that some people like police and law makers see that women go back to their abusers a lot and instead of understanding that dynamic they take it personal and don't protect the women as much as possible which can result in tragic consequences.

There are many resources out there now, sure there needs to be more and probably more that target young girls and boys to catch them early but when is the focus going to turn to that? When will the media actually use Chris' fame to target young defenders and talk about what can be done? When is the media going to use Rihanna's fame to target young women before they fall prey to being a victim?

Melange
Feb 20th, 2012, 06:46 PM
On top of the image she projects in her music and videos, this is just another reason why she is a very poor role model for young people. Disappointing but not surprised with her.

GoofyDuck
Feb 20th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Being famous and rich doesn't make you smart nor wise and definately not a good role model. :help:

Super Dave
Feb 20th, 2012, 07:19 PM
If true...http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/jpshakehead.gif

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:12 AM
Rihanna is featured on Chris Brown's remix of his new song.

Chris Brown is featured on Rihanna's remix of her new song.

I hope this is the beginning of the end of Rihanna and Chris Brown's career. :wavey:

Pump-it-UP
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:18 AM
THESE REMIXES ARE FIRE AND I DO NOT EVEN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sobbing:

doni1212
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM
The Birthday Cake Remix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :drool:

delicatecutter
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:30 AM
I'm beginning to think she's just doing this for publicity.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM
Rihanna's next song should be "Hit Me Breezy One More Time" with a feat. by Chris Brown. The music video should reenact the scenes from her beatdown. Maybe even use the real photos. Now that would sell a lot of copies. :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:38 AM
I don't buy the 'back together' bit, but I'm disappointed in Rihanna for even collaborating with Chris. I don't get it. I understand that she's moved on, but really Rih? Really? Lost some respect tbh.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:44 AM
"It's completely normal to go back. It's not right. I learned the hard way, but again, this is what I want people to know. When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part. I couldn't be held responsible for going back. Even if Chris never hit me again, who is to say that their boyfriend won't? Who's to say that they won't kill these girls? These are young girls and I just didn't realize how much of an impact I had on these girls' lives until that happened." - Rihanna

qgmZcnifQp8

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:47 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzbb4fGvs01qe4gl5o1_400.gif

:baby:Yes Rihanna you SUCK.:baby:

Novichok
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:49 AM
"It's completely normal to go back. It's not right. I learned the hard way, but again, this is what I want people to know. When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part. I couldn't be held responsible for going back. Even if Chris never hit me again, who is to say that their boyfriend won't? Who's to say that they won't kill these girls? These are young girls and I just didn't realize how much of an impact I had on these girls' lives until that happened." - Rihanna

qgmZcnifQp8

Oh please. :rolleyes: Rihanna is not responsible for anyone except herself. She's a grown woman and if she wants to get back with Chris that doesn't make her a bad person.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:01 AM
She is immature and not even responsible for herself. :rolleyes:

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9391/byebitch3.gif

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:13 AM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg4/scaled.php?server=4&filename=hityouo.gif&res=medium

http://lh6.ggpht.com/-iGFnjYEpWeo/TIW2Ef__FpI/AAAAAAAAAIs/x8qtrPM-uVM/s126/25656317.gif

Pops Maellard
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:19 AM
That last gif :sobbing:.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:33 AM
https://twitpic.com/show/large/8mmnyi

Cake Cake Cake

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/S2U2t.jpg

And it is your birthday !!

Cake Cake Cake !!!

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:29 AM
Where does it say they're together? Why can't they make songs/remixes together? People aren't going to stop buying their music because they do a collaboration...will they?

M.P
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:35 AM
certain people are crazy here :happy:

delicatecutter
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:43 AM
Where does it say they're together? Why can't they make songs/remixes together? People aren't going to stop buying their music because they do a collaboration...will they?

Would you willingly collaborate with someone who gave you a beating of epic proportions and is still a hot mess and has no clue how to manage his anger?

dsanders06
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:48 AM
I don't know which I'd prefer: that she has so little self-respect that she actually is back together with him, or that she isn't back together with him but she's just shameless/juvenile enough to try and create the impression that she is as some kind of publicity stunt or some kind of 'f-you' to her critics or whatever.

Either way, :tape:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:55 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/search/done%20with%20rihanna

Yup the CAKE is done.

Helen Lawson
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:57 AM
I think it's a publicity stunt also.

Reptilia
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:18 AM
Lawd.

Reptilia
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:18 AM
LeRoy, get a fucking grip :help:

Apoleb
Feb 21st, 2012, 11:13 AM
If she's doing as a publicity stunt, and has absolutely no intention of coming back to him then she's more awesome that I thought.

mykarma
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:46 PM
I don't buy the 'back together' bit, but I'm disappointed in Rihanna for even collaborating with Chris. I don't get it. I understand that she's moved on, but really Rih? Really? Lost some respect tbh.
You talking about losing respect and you got Britney in your sig. Just struck me as funny.:lol:

Super Dave
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:05 PM
https://twitpic.com/show/large/8mmnyi

Cake Cake Cake

1R25Z4fkLak

delicatecutter
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:38 PM
If she's doing as a publicity stunt, and has absolutely no intention of coming back to him then she's more awesome that I thought.

Oh she's very savvy, that one.

Justin
Feb 21st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Rihanna is featured on Chris Brown's remix of his new song.

Chris Brown is featured on Rihanna's remix of her new song.

I hope this is the beginning of the end of Rihanna and Chris Brown's career. :wavey:

This

Justin
Feb 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM

:rolleyes: Sadly, this is how many young girls feel because Chris is "hot" or "can dance" or "has talent" or "has a big dick." He's also a convicted felon and has a history of battering. But you can feel free to keep buying his music. You won't be the only one, I'm sure.

Dominic
Feb 21st, 2012, 03:43 PM
:rolleyes: Sadly, this is how many young girls feel because Chris is "hot" or "can dance" or "has talent" or "has a big dick."

He has a pencil dick :oh:

mirzalover
Feb 21st, 2012, 04:31 PM
Rihanna career will probably have a slight backlash but she is shit hot right now so I dont see this ending her career at all. It is sad that she collab with Chris Brown of all people but Im glad her label Def Jam refuse to support the single http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/02/report-def-jam-refuse-support-rihannas-birthday-cake/#more-66029. Also can we please stop the rumors they are back together...they have been going around since they broke up.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 06:04 PM
I know, jeez. :weirdo:

You talking about losing respect and you got Britney in your sig. Just struck me as funny.:lol:
What does Rihanna collaborating with her ex who beat the shit out of her have to do with Britney? What strikes me as funny is that you find some sort of link there.

EDIT: Oh wait, I get it. You mean you don't respect Britney, so it's humorous that I lost respect for Rihanna cause she collaborated with her domestic abuser? Yeah, I see the connection. Really, really funny stuff.

:yeah:

Moveyourfeet
Feb 21st, 2012, 06:42 PM
Rihanna's next song should be "Hit Me Breezy One More Time"
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-iGFnjYEpWeo/TIW2Ef__FpI/AAAAAAAAAIs/x8qtrPM-uVM/s126/25656317.gif

:sobbing:

He has a pencil dick :oh:

It is lacking some... girth.

NeKo
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:02 PM
EPIC FAIL ! I cannot stop laughing.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq45lTQHa1qkv4zy.gif

but that's still pathetic.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Reptilia

Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce
I know, jeez. :weirdo:

:weirdo: I'll continue to post, as much as i want, and about any topic i want. :weirdo: Nothing you two :weirdo: can do about it. :awww:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:30 PM
:weirdo: I'll continue to post, as much as i want, and about any topic i want. :weirdo: Nothing you two :weirdo: can do about it. :awww:
Nobody suggested you couldn't. :lol: By all means, continue posting all you want. It's just that when you post twitter trends, articles and lame animations every 5 minutes and continuously plead for their careers to be over, it paints you in a certain light that you shouldn't be proud of. Just saying. It's one thing to post an opinion, but you get pretty obsessive.

Thinking about it though, most posts I read of yours are riddled with ignorance (ex. rappers have no talent) and focus on vendettas against pop acts who aren't named Britney. Grow up.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:34 PM
Oh, I didn't get the memo when i joined Tf that we should all try and act the way "WhatTheDeuce" wants us to act. :awww: Silly me. :facepalm: I am so embarssased. :rolleyes:

Trying to control others is a sign of your ignorance and immaturity. :yawn: Like i said, i'll post what i deem fit. Now please go autotune your voice or something else that you find "mature" and fulfilling. Moving on. :wavey:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:43 PM
Oh, I didn't get the memo when i joined Tf that we should all try and act the way "WhatThe Deuce" wants us to act. :awww: Trying to control others is a sign of your ignorance and immaturity. :yawn: Like i said, i'll post what i deem fit. Now please go autotune your voice or something else that you find "mature" and fulfilling. :wavey:
LMFAO. :sobbing: No response to that, you just reinforced the fact that you're a dumb, pressed little bitch.

How you got into college I'll never understand...

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM
BITCH = Being In Total Control of Himself. I take it as a compliment. :yeah:

And you were telling me to "grow up". :haha:

:awww:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:51 PM
BITCH = Being In Total Control of Himself. I take it as a compliment. :yeah:

And you were telling me to "grow up". :haha:

:awww:
Oh oh! I see what you did there. Very clever, LeRoy! How can I question your intelligence after making up such a champ acronym?! :spit:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:00 PM
I am no delicatecutter. I won't tell you that i am going to kill myself because WhatTheDeuce doesn't approve of me or my posts. Try again. :lol:
Right, cause it's my intention to make you kill yourself. :tears: Don't take it so hard, it's just a board spat. :shrug:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:06 PM
You couldn't even intend to try that with me. Go pick on the weak because that is what you are good at. That and autotuning your voice or photoshopping your face. :D

Andrew Laeddis
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:12 PM
I don't see the Pound Cake or Turn Up The Music remixes having much of a negative effect on her career. If anything it just promotes the "bad ass" persona her fans seem to eat up.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:13 PM
You couldn't even intend to try that with me. Go pick on the weak because that is what you are good at. That and autotuning your voice or photoshopping your face. :D
But I already am picking on the weak. :confused:

And the insults regarding autotune and photoshop are especially hilarious coming from someone who idolizes Britney Spears. :sobbing:

Melange
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:18 PM
With wrestling, it's sometimes hard to tell if things are "real" or "scripted." Or in wrestling language, is it a "work" or a "shoot." That seems to be the case with a CM Punk-Chris Brown Twitter war that's broken out. Punk tweeted last night, "I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment." Brown responded, "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women." Whether this is being done to actually lead to a match between the two, or whether this is indeed real, based on his past, I think it would be best if Chris Brown passed on making any references to pleasing women.

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:41 PM
Awww WTD went crying to a mod and got my post deleted ? :awww: :baby:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:09 PM
So tell me did you try photoshop on that pic or is there no code/ software strong enough to save that pic? :D

Also how does it feel to be stuck in a dead end job with no growth potential? :spit:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:11 PM
Awww WTD went crying to a mod and got my post deleted ? :awww: :baby:
You mean your post containing my Facebook profile picture and personal information? :lol: I have no idea who you are or what you do cause on my part, I don't care. For you, evidently it doesn't end at ignorant, pressed and dumb, we need to add kinda creepy to the list. :o

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:20 PM
What came first, the triple chins or the sucky job that most 15 year old's do over a summer ? :)

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:26 PM
You're really mad though. :sobbing:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:31 PM
Yes. I was the one who went running to mods. :baby: :awww: Next time don't come for me or i'll drag you by those multiple chins all across Montreal.

http://gifsoup.com/view/91727/wig-snatch-o.gif

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:34 PM
Take it outside, ladies/gentlemen. I don't feel like deleting posts.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:41 PM
Yes. I was the one who went running to mods. :baby: :awww: Next time don't come for me or i'll drag you by those multiple chins all across Montreal.

http://gifsoup.com/view/91727/wig-snatch-o.gif
Mad is scouring social network profiles of people you've never met for ammo in a forum argument. :lol: The fact that I don't want my picture and personal information posted on a public forum is actually normal. :p

And I'll keep coming for you, don't worry. These reactions are priceless.

young_gunner913
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:55 PM

Can you drag him to California please? :drool:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 11:55 PM
Instead of coming for me, try going to the gym. Your real chin will thank you for it because, you know, its starting to get jealous of the other two. Also, FYI you don't have to tell us you "like" "eating". Your pics are self explanatory. :haha:

^ Throw him a bone (literally) and he'll drag his fat ass and his three chins to California himself.

Sp!ffy
Feb 21st, 2012, 11:56 PM
There's something wrong with you.

young_gunner913
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Instead of coming for me, try going to the gym. Your real chin will thank you for it because, you know, its starting to get jealous of the other two. Also, FYI you don't have to tell us you "like" "eating". Your pics are self explanatory. :haha:

^ Through him a bone (literally) and he'll drag his fat ass and his three chins to California himself.

Gurl, get your act and ass together and stop being so damn messy. You think this is attractive AT ALL?!

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Welcome back from your ban. :wavey: Are you planning to stay with us long this time or should we start saying our goodbyes to your current persona for good ? :D

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:02 AM
Yup. I was going for attractive.

dybbuk
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:06 AM

^ Through him a bone (literally) and he'll drag his fat ass and his three chins to California himself.

You are fucking nuts. Who goes through all the trouble of finding someone's Facebook picture to upload it here. You take pop divas so seriously it's insane.

Sp!ffy
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:08 AM
Welcome back from your ban. :wavey: Are you planning to stay with us long this time or should we start saying our goodbyes to your current persona for good ? :D

Is this supposed to be an insult? :lol:

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:09 AM
Awwww. Whatvever happened to fighting your own battles around here. Who are these random flops fighting on someone else's behalf ? :yawn: I didn't drag you into this so do me a favor and drag yourself out of this. Kthnxbye. :D

:wavey:

Nicolás89
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:13 AM
No this thread....I can't :hysteric:

Ok, R and C. B. are smart, they probably will sell millions and then move on separately, I mean this isn't the first time Ri takes advantage of her whole situation, won't be the last time...

dybbuk
I'm not fighting WTD's behalf, I don't even know him. You're just unbelievably creepy and psychotic. Stalking people for their pictures to call them fat and mocking domestic abuse. Maybe random people are joining it because they can't believe what a terrible person you are.

LeRoy.
Why we care about Rihanna and Chris Brown By Alexandra Petri (http://www.washingtonpost.com/alexandra-petri/2011/02/02/AB3jKAJ_page.html)

If indignation were a source of electricity, Twitter during Chris Brown’s Grammy performance could have powered the whole country for a week.
He stepped onstage, and the crowd went nuts. “REMEMBER KIDS: It's not enough to punch a woman to win a Grammy. You also have to steal dance moves & lip synch poorly,” Rob Delaney tweeted (https://twitter.com/#%21/robdelaney/status/168888098946678785). More than 1400 people retweeted the sentiment.

Chris Brown occupies the peculiar circle of pop cultural Hell reserved for people who have done something everyone agrees is awful.

That’s rare, these days. If you want to be universally despised, even comparing someone to Hitler — generally a good way to earn opprobrium — falls flat. Defecate on a flag? Someone might call that art. But hurt Rihanna in any way, as Brown did in 2009...

That’s one of the few unforgivable offenses. Perpetual whirlwinds and Dante’s reserved parking spot under Satan’s tail are too good for you.

After all, we are the People Who Read People. We love Rihanna. But what a strange and meaningless statement that is. Love requires an object. What’s the object here? The elaborate, wild-haired confection of summer jams and perfect teeth that shows up on our YouTube hit lists every month or two, like clockwork? The mechanized beats? The hair? That powerful, distinctive wail? Under that, somewhere, is a person, of whose existence we frankly have no idea — except that she is collaborating with Chris Brown again, and we do not approve.

We saw the awful pictures when he hit her. “Well, we said, “That’s over. So much for his career.” We felt a little sorry for him. But he’d brought it on himself.

Years passed.

If he seemed to want our forgiveness, we might have granted it. Instead, he showed up in commercials as though nothing had happened. He emerged with an album entitled F. A. M. E. (Forgive All My Enemies) — as though, somehow, he were the one who deserved an apology. Time and time again, he’s failed to display anything other than bewilderment at all the negative attention.

It’s one thing to demand that someone spend his life paying for one mistake. But Brown doesn’t seem to have paid at all. There he is performing at the Grammys. There he is winning one. I thought we had all agreed as a society that he was to be banned forever unless he demonstrated a real change of heart? Why is he still being shoved at us? Why is Rihanna collaborating with him (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/rihanna-and-chris-brown-really-did-collaborate-bethenny-frankel-reveals-miscarriage/2012/02/21/gIQAFrA8QR_blog.html), in guest verses that are enough to turn your stomach?

Yelling at Chris Brown is a new national pastime, or at least yelling at Rihanna for not yelling at Chris Brown. He’s giving Quisling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling) a run for his money as Most Widely Despised Collaborator Of All Time. Plus, he’s not even that talented. End his 15 minutes and give someone else a turn.

What’s worse is that Rihanna doesn’t seem to be on board with our indignation. It’s the murderous tango of abusive relationships.“This is awful,” we yell, “This man is bad news.” That’s the trouble with our peculiar relationship to celebrities: If we knew these people, they’d be getting an earful. But the glass cage of celebrity offers no protection to anyone and mutes our shouting. We get a great view, but we can’t stop the crash.

We can’t believe that anyone would walk back into this. We should know better, now. Burton and Taylor (http://books.google.com/books?id=lj5woI0AjhsC&lpg=PP1&dq=richard%20burton%20elizabeth%20taylor&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false) may be a distant, unpleasant memory, but we fought hard for this knowledge. The loud uproar against Brown is a minor triumph. They can force him on our stages, but they can’t make the rest of us applaud. As a society, we have come to see that abuse is abuse, and there’s nothing exciting or tempestuous about it.

But people are more complicated and bewildering and foolish than that. Or perhaps it’s the machine that’s too cruel. Celebrities are plastic dolls with hearts.

Is it, as Mary Elizabeth Williams (http://www.salon.com/2012/02/21/the_painful_pathetic_chris_brown_and_rihanna_colla boration/singleton/) at Salon suggested, about creating a narrative of Bad Romance and reconciliation to loop viewers in? It’s in terrible taste. But it’s gotten us talking. If anything on earth would incite us to listen to those grating plastic jams, this would. They offer little inducement in themselves.

Is all of it a stunt? Or is none of it a stunt?

In the unforgiving gears of celebrity, it all grinds out about the same. We yell. We pound the glass. Indignation? Adulation? They only notice that the crowd’s responding.

By Alexandra Petri (http://www.washingtonpost.com/alexandra-petri/2011/02/02/AB3jKAJ_page.html) | 06:31 PM ET, 02/21/2012
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/why-we-care-about-rihanna-and-chris-brown/2012/02/21/gIQAJMLzRR_blog.html

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:15 AM

OMG :tears: This keeps getting better.

I get that you need a personal angle to come at me with cause without it you're being thoroughly embarrassed, repeatedly, but man... I promise you, it's making you look even more pathetic. PROMISE. I'm really not just saying that for this argument's sake, you're coming across as quite deranged. :sobbing: Sketchy, sketchy, sketchy...

It must also be said - me and my 'chins' get more action than you ever will. :lol:

True fact: Weight can change. Ugly is forever. :kiss:

Sp!ffy
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
Awwww. Whatvever happened to fighting your own battles around here. Who are these random flops fighting on someone else's behalf ? :yawn: I didn't drag you into this so do me a favor and drag yourself out of this. Kthnxbye. :D

:wavey:

Backing down? Very typical of a bully who feels the need to attack looks just to make oneself feel better about his own miserable p.o.s life. :)

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
How do you know i "stalked" him though ?

He attacked me first, called me names, insulted my schooling.....but you know what i don't owe you any explanation.

Like i said, mind your own business.

So goodbye. :wavey:

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:17 AM
"Ugly is forever" and you are living proof of it.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:22 AM
"Ugly is forever" and you are living proof of it.
Is that why you keep referring to my photoshopped face though? Cause it must look pretty damn flawless for you to keep making the allegation. It's actually flattering. :sobbing:

And I didn't "attack you" first, I agreed with someone's comment about you needing to settle down. Then you came at me for it, and it escalated.

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:26 AM
LOL. Make you look flawless ? That version of photoshop hasn't come out yet and probably never will. :haha:

And no ,you attacked me first. Read the posts again. You have tried starting something with me a few times now. Its only NOW that i decided to drag you for it.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:32 AM
LOL. Make you look flawless ? That version of photoshop hasn't come out yet and probably never will. :haha:

And no ,you attacked me first. Read the posts again. You have tried starting something with me a few times now. Its only NOW that i decided to drag you for it.
Hey, I'm just saying; you insist my face looks Photoshopped, so it must be looking good. Appreciate it, for real. I know I have nice skin.

And I did read the posts again. I called you out for being an immature brat, which everyone knows you are. Nothing unreasonable there, I'm just willing to tell you exactly how it is. Commenting on your intelligence vs. scouring personal pictures and information are two different things. And of course I've done it before; cause you've always been the same ignorant, immature brat. And I'll keep doing it. :)

You keep telling yourself you're "dragging" me - the truth hurts, I know. But everyone can see that the only thing you're dragging is your name and reputation. :o

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:37 AM
lol only a loser like you would mention "name" and "reputation" on a message board. What is your "reputation" here ? What if i told you one of your "board friend" sent me the link to your profile. Someone who claims to have been back stabbed by you ? Does that do anything for your name and reputation on here ?

There is nothing "good looking" about you. But thats just my opinion.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:42 AM
lol only a loser like you would mention "name" and "reputation" on a message board. What is your "reputation" here ? What if i told you one of your "board friend" sent me the link to your profile. Someone who claims to have been back stabbed by you ? Does that do anything for your name and reputation on here ?

There is nothing "good looking" about you. But thats just my opinion.
Right, mentioning name and reputation on a board makes one a loser; not trolling stranger's Facebook profiles for personal insults. :sobbing: You have a very warped sense of reality.

My reputation? I don't really know, probably varies from person to person. Your reputation though? Unanimously awful. :)

As far as someone sending you my profile link, I couldn't care any less. It makes no difference with regard to how absolutely pathetic you look right now, so I'm quite unconcerned. :p There's nothing "good looking" about you either, bro. And that's not just my opinion, but everyone's. :tears:

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:48 AM
Yeah. And i care so very deeply about what you think about my "board reputation" and how "pathetic" or "awful" you think i am. Like i said in my first response, i'll continue to post about what i want, where i want and when i want. DEAL. WITH. IT. If you insult me personally first, i'll give it back. Just be a man and take it if you can dish it. Don't go running to the mods with your tail firmly between your legs whining and crying about it.

Done with you. :wavey:

young_gunner913
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:48 AM
Congrats Leroy, you've managed to make yourself look more of a loser than Rhianna did. :worship: I read through what happened and to go this far over something so little is pathetic.

LeRoy.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:49 AM
Butt out. MYOB. :wavey:

Ryan
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:51 AM
Get a room, divas.