PDA

View Full Version : the girls are showing a lot more leg this year

doujyr
Feb 18th, 2012, 12:49 PM
:hah: i'm sure wicky's shorts yesterday were shorter than the shorts iveta was forced to change a few years ago! iveta must be SEETHING. the new nike "skirt" with the split up the left leg is very titillating :drool: and of course there's domi, who might as well not have that strip of fabric masquerading as a skirt :lol:

Lunaris
Feb 18th, 2012, 01:36 PM
They're just promoting Western culture in the Muslim world.

pov
Feb 18th, 2012, 02:03 PM
And arm . .they're showing lots of arm.

doujyr
Feb 18th, 2012, 02:11 PM
penne otoh seems to have gone the other way and is wearing a relatively long skirt. maybe she feels it's more becoming for an older woman :devil:

Tennisation
Feb 18th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Forget about the legs, they're showing a lot of hair!

Tenis Srbija
Feb 19th, 2012, 03:15 AM
That NIKE "skirt" is doing no good for the girls who are wearing them. I saw Lisicki - Kerber match...now those were some big legs hahaha...

Invisible Fan
Feb 19th, 2012, 03:25 AM
[QUOTE=doujyr;20973992]:hah: i'm sure wicky's shorts yesterday were shorter than the shorts iveta was forced to change a few years ago! [QUOTE]

Wicky :drool:
Going back to shorts was good - she wore shorts at US open 2009.

Sombrerero loco
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:28 AM
cornet :drool:

doujyr
Feb 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
That NIKE "skirt" is doing no good for the girls who are wearing them. I saw Lisicki - Kerber match...now those were some big legs hahaha...

:lol: it looks ok on some. lucie :lick:

Tenis Srbija
Feb 19th, 2012, 04:05 PM
:lol: it looks ok on some. lucie :lick:

Everyone's legs looks bigger in that skirt :help: why aren't they just wearing shorts...I mean that skirt is more like a peace of cloth over underskirt shorts :lol:

doujyr
Feb 19th, 2012, 04:22 PM
it's better than the way waistbands were lower and lower and lower and lower and lower in 2008! :eek: i remember daniela's nike skirt waistband was so low it was below her hip bones and i always wondered just how it stayed on :lol: about then iveta was also wearing her gravity-defying shorts that somehow miraculously stayed on even though the top was below the line of her hip bones.

Melange
Feb 19th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Forget about the legs, they're showing a lot of hair!

Peng is

Melange
Feb 19th, 2012, 04:25 PM

mike81 almost had a coronary after a few games

timafi
Feb 19th, 2012, 04:27 PM
last thing I want to see are Bartoli's "legs" if you want to call them that

Tenis Srbija
Feb 19th, 2012, 04:37 PM
it's better than the way waistbands were lower and lower and lower and lower and lower in 2008! :eek: i remember daniela's nike skirt waistband was so low it was below her hip bones and i always wondered just how it stayed on :lol: about then iveta was also wearing her gravity-defying shorts that somehow miraculously stayed on even though the top was below the line of her hip bones.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that.... :lick:

vixter
Feb 19th, 2012, 06:00 PM
And arm . .they're showing lots of arm.

Are you saying there is no difference between sleeveless and showing your whole leg all the way up to the crotch? Gosh, I miss the good old days, where some things were left to the imagination.

LoveMeansZero
Feb 19th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I think a lot of the men love it there. That's one of the very few ways they get to see women's legs.:devil:

LightWarrior
Feb 19th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I don't like women tennis players to wear shorts and I hate this trend right now. I mean it's ok for Kuznetsova or Schiavone to wear them if you see what I mean. It's not feminine at all. I'm more ok with CUnextTuesday skirt a la Hantuchova. Wickmayer's shorts are the worst because you can see her underwear. How slutty and trashy and in such poor taste !

Patrick345
Feb 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I don't like women tennis players to wear shorts and I hate this trend right now. I mean it's ok for Kuznetsova or Schiavone to wear them if you see what I mean. It's not feminine at all. I'm more ok with CUnextTuesday skirt a la Hantuchova. Wickmayer's shorts are the worst because you can see her underwear. How slutty and trashy and in such poor taste !

..and you can´t in skirts? :lol:

JCTennisFan
Feb 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Eh, none of these girls will ever have anything on Venus with her FO flesh undergarments :drool: . Before I realized she matched the color almost perfect I thought it was a Thong Fest out there.

JCTennisFan
Feb 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM

Feminine is in the woman, not the clothes. Barring Lumberjack attire a Hot girl can make most anything look good. I remember Kournikova wearing shorts while playing and making them look damn good :hearts: .

doujyr
Feb 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that.... :lick:

i remember dani wearing micro shorts in 2005! i saw her playing doubles with myskina (also in micro shorts) in filderstadt - so much flesh on view!

so it's nothing new :rolleyes:

edit : omg i found a picture!

http://www.wta96.com/wiki/images/f/fa/Anastasia_Myskina_%26_Daniela_Hantuchova_2005_PGP_ 1085.JPG

LightWarrior
Feb 19th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Feminine is in the woman, not the clothes. Barring Lumberjack attire a Hot girl can make most anything look good. I remember Kournikova wearing shorts while playing and making them look damn good :hearts: .

Oh you're right I forgot the James Bond Ursula Andress look ! Now that was both sexy and classy. Unfortunately Wickmayer is no Kournikova. :tape:

vixter
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Eh, none of these girls will ever have anything on Venus with her FO flesh undergarments :drool: . Before I realized she matched the color almost perfect I thought it was a Thong Fest out there.

Yes, this one takes the price. Venus using words like "illusion" and fashion as an excuse to show off her well-shaped butt cheeks. Why couldn't she just say "this tournament I felt like being a slutty tease because my tennis will certainly not make the headlines":lol::lol::lol: Sorry Venus I love you as much as ever....

Wiggly
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Any normal father should forbid his daughter to play in a skirt.
She's basically exposing her camel toe to a worldwide audience.

JN
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah, they got my memo. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/38.gif

hellas719
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:15 AM
^So now you've changed your signature and Sabine is no longer your favorite player? :spit:

Trickle
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:28 AM
To be honest $abine should show less leg, not more. View from behind is nice, but legs too big. Don't want to be mean, but I just don't agree with all the compliments on her legs.

BOMBSHELL! :eek:

JCTennisFan
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:31 AM
To be honest $abine should show less leg, not more. View from behind is nice, but legs too big. Don't want to be mean, but I just don't agree with all the compliments on her legs.

I think that Sabine just has a pair of Serena legs. If she was black nobody would be saying her legs are too big. (before anyone gets mad, im being light hearted and not racist. I mean nothing bad by that)

Mike81
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:17 AM
It is strongly rumoured that she disapproved of me on her private facebook, and I become sick of her fanbase.

JN
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I think that Sabine just has a pair of Serena legs. If she was black nobody would be saying her legs are too big. (before anyone gets mad, im being light hearted and not racist. I mean nothing bad by that)

Um, yeah they would. Black women don't hold an exclusive patent on big or too big legs.

spiceboy
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Any normal father should forbid his daughter to play in a skirt.
She's basically exposing her camel toe to a worldwide audience.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx204jnxyO1qd6k8fo1_500.gif

HotSpot
Feb 20th, 2012, 04:08 AM
ohh... I miss Myskina shorty short :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Corswandt
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:04 PM
the girls are showing a lot more leg this year

They always show a lot of leg. Maybe they show a bit more this year. Haven't really noticed.

What I've noticed is that tennis outfits as whole are getting progressively tackier, year after year. Sad to remember some of the stuff that both big stars and the rank-and-file wore back in say 2005-2006 (stuff that was both sporty and sexy) and then compare with the fluffy, frilly crap they're made to wear these days.

Sammo
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I am a offensive and I find this Muslim.