PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When Singing

Pops Maellard
Feb 17th, 2012, 11:32 PM
This video's hilarious! :lol:
dRwjkWLVIIs

OMG at the "All By Myself" note fail :sobbing:. Poor bitch.

And Celine :sobbing:.

delicatecutter
Feb 18th, 2012, 12:47 AM
The videos of Christina refusing to sing parts of her songs gets me every time. :hysteric:

OMG that little girl at the end. :sobbing:

Nicolás89
Feb 18th, 2012, 01:10 AM
I loved the video. :hysteric: And all the Christina shade (OMG :hysteric:). Brilliant video but as the maker said it's not be taken too seriously, some parts IMHO were so right some just weren't though.

Pops Maellard
Feb 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Funniest part for me was when Aretha and Celine were having that 'barking contest' :hysteric:.

Does anyone know the name of the woman singing "All By Myself"? Poor bitch, seriously. And after she messed up that note she just stopped :unsure:. Stuff of nightmares :sobbing:.

Comebacksova
Feb 18th, 2012, 09:04 AM
:haha:

Does anyone know the name of the woman singing "All By Myself"? Poor bitch, seriously. And after she messed up that note she just stopped :unsure:. Stuff of nightmares :sobbing:.

She's a Thai artist named Jennifer Kim. She's actually a good singer but not enough to match Celine Dion. I watched this concert before but didn't notice how bad it was. What a suicide. :rolls:

Imperfect Angel
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I'd probably do slightly better than that woman if I were to sing All By Myself.:oh: