PDA

View Full Version : Car Key Boi fan thread!

Poe
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:46 PM
We love you Car Key Boi!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

King Satan
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:47 PM
already? I'm gonna start making pointless threads so I could get some attention too lol

Hurricane Lily
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Yeah, we love you!
! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :lick: :drool:

Poe
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:49 PM
it is just too bad he won't see my hearts smilies

:sad: <---- crying smiley

Crazy Canuck
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:50 PM
I can see smileys about half the time.

And voodoochild - the copy is never as good as the original :p

King Satan
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Rebecca

errr you think I don't know that??????? :fiery:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:55 PM
Car Key Boi is a top bloke, posts shit but admits it, good chap

Car Key Boi
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:55 PM
Thank you for your appreciation.

I only hope that you still appreciate me when one day, and that day will come, you return to your car and find that I have had my nasty lusty way with it.

Well, don't take it personally because it's not. Just relax and get over your sense of violation and just move on and get the damn thing repainted.

And then we can do it all over again.

Car Key Boi :cool:

Hurricane Lily
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:56 PM
that's why we love him! :hearts:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:56 PM
Well if and when i get a car, i'll let you design it's bodywork

raquel
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:57 PM
yeah, and he looks sexy in his picture!:kiss:

Poe
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:57 PM
I only hope that you still appreciate me when one day, and that day will come, you return to your car and find that I have had my nasty lusty way with it.

oh please please let me be next on your list!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:59 PM
You can have your way with mine when you are done with Poe's :hearts:

Hurricane Lily
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:59 PM
excuse me, but what kind of car? i have SUV... is that big enough? :D

King Satan
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:02 AM
How long would it take to key my Bus?

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Bus? lol

snoop
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:05 AM
I love him, too http://www.mediawatchers.nl/smileys/pukey.gif

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Hurricane Lily
excuse me, but what kind of car? i have SUV... is that big enough? :D

Excellent !

I always have a soft spot for SUV's, or rather a hard Swisstech Utili-Key which I go berserk with.

Anyway, this is a very friendly board and I thank you all. Perhaps I should get my friends Hubcap Boi and I Shit In Your Convertable Boi to pay a visit.

Poe
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:07 AM
omg we so have to add that smiley when they're working again

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:09 AM
One for Poe

http://65.68.63.156/mysmilies/ups/poeminister/poemi.gif

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by snoop
I love him, too http://www.mediawatchers.nl/smileys/pukey.gif

hey Snoop!

this is a great board, do you think Gazza would like it? or more importantly, do you think this board will like Gazza?

King Satan
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:11 AM
so how long would it take to key my bus?

Poe
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Britney_SMG_MJH
One for Poe

http://65.68.63.156/mysmilies/ups/poeminister/poemi.gif

now how fabulous is THAT!

snoop
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:12 AM
I think Gazza would love it:angel:

Hurricane Lily
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:15 AM
Car Key Boi, i would like to meet your friends Hubcap Boi and I Shit In Your Convertable Boi... :D

btw... how long would it take to key his bus?

Hurricane Lily
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:16 AM
btw, i want mu own smiley too :(

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:20 AM
Don't know what you could be

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/kao/otn/pbath.gif ?

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child
so how long would it take to key my bus?

I am the master Car Keyer. I can key the shit out of your bus in less than a minute. You name it, I've keyed it. Buses, bikes, cop cars, railroad cars, trucks, everything.

There is one exception. I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I've never keyed a limo. I hope you won't look too badly on this omission, and I hope to key one soon.

The problem with limos is that they don't park for very long; their whole raison d'etre is moving people around, and they stay very busy. The only times you'll find them stationary is in the limo company's lot (which is usually guarded) or at the airport (which is really fucking guarded).

But no car is truly safe from me, and you can expect a limo scratching in a future post.

King Satan
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:26 AM
I true keyer can key a limo with ppl around:p

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child
I true keyer can key a limo with ppl around:p

yes, any asshole can run a key against a limo even with people around.

But I'm not just any keyer. I'm an artist. What I do is special, almost magical, and that takes skill and concentration. An artist like myself cannot produce his masterpiece with people watching. It's just not done. Only when the artwork is finshed can it be displayed to the public.

Thanks for writing.

Hurricane Lily
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Britney_SMG_MJH
Don't know what you could be

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/kao/otn/pbath.gif ?

well, it's cute *like me*, but what is she doing, exactly?

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:54 AM
I was wondering that after i posted it :-s

try this

http://jeeptalk.org/crack/smilies/kao/otn/pangel2.gif

Hurricane Lily
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:00 AM
oh yes...that's more like me! :)

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca

C'mon, the original spammer was typh00nz. car key boi is a pale imitation. :rolleyes:

Harju.
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:45 AM
lmao

:p so do we get rewards?

Hurley
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:10 AM
I lurve Car Key Boi! He is the funniest! :hearts:

gmt
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Lily, she's basically taking a bath, I think...

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by snoop
I think Gazza would love it:angel:

I'm sure he would Snoop, but I don't think it would fair to the people here to unleash Gazza upon them, so I suggest we don't make any posts on tennisrulz about this place.

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Hurricane Lily
Car Key Boi, i would like to meet your friends Hubcap Boi and I Shit In Your Convertable Boi... :D

Well, you're in luck, I have a rather hilarious, although gross, poop story from both Hubcap and I Shit In Your Convertable Boi. I'll be posting Hubcap's story in a new thread in a second, and Convertable's after I've tided up his grammer and spelling.

Aloysius
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:18 PM
The smiley looks like it's farting in a bathtub. And having a great time at it too. Cheeky gimp. :( ;)

Steam
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:34 PM
This guy has gotten more mileage out of the same gag than the "Where's the Beef?" lady.

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Steam
This guy has gotten more mileage out of the same gag than the "Where's the Beef?" lady.

Hmmm, I guessing that your ride was amongst the forty or so that I keyed up last night, and you're feeling just a little resentful towards me.

Well, relax, it's not personal. It's not about 'you', it's about my key and your car. Without being rude, can you stay out of it, okay?

You're job is drive your car and get it repainted once a month. My job is to key the shit out of it. I think that's a fair division of labor.

Steam
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Seriously, you need to get a new schtick fast.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:12 PM
I have friends who will rent a classy limo for their senior christmas dance - you can come here and key it!!!!!!!! :-D

Car Key Boi
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Stinger
I have friends who will rent a classy limo for their senior christmas dance - you can come here and key it!!!!!!!! :-D

Sweet!

I'll bring my friends Hubcap Boi and I Shit In Your Convertable Boi along and we'll make it a Christmas party that you, your friends, and the limo company, will never forget.

Thanks for writing.

Car Key Boi
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:49 AM
*****SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHH *******BUMP!

disposablehero
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Steam

I'll provide him with the waterskis if you bring the shark.

Poe
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:18 AM
:drool:

Poe
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:19 AM
i'm so happy i don't have to describe my smilies now :bounce:

Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi

I am the master Car Keyer. I can key the shit out of your bus in less than a minute. You name it, I've keyed it. Buses, bikes, cop cars, railroad cars, trucks, everything.

There is one exception. I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I've never keyed a limo. I hope you won't look too badly on this omission, and I hope to key one soon.

The problem with limos is that they don't park for very long; their whole raison d'etre is moving people around, and they stay very busy. The only times you'll find them stationary is in the limo company's lot (which is usually guarded) or at the airport (which is really fucking guarded).

But no car is truly safe from me, and you can expect a limo scratching in a future post.

I'm so glad that I don't have a car

Steam
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by disposablehero

I'll provide him with the waterskis if you bring the shark.

Screw this jump the shark crap, can't we just have the shark eat him?

hollywood7172
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:13 PM
carkeyboi:

are you for real? you had me laughing so hard i had to reach for the kleenex.

that bit you wrote about jelena wearing a nazi uniform with her top popping out. well, let's just say it got my "attention".

you are too funny. but just one question: are you on medication?

Car Key Boi
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by hollywood7172
carkeyboi:

are you for real? you had me laughing so hard i had to reach for the kleenex.

that bit you wrote about jelena wearing a nazi uniform with her top popping out. well, let's just say it got my "attention".

you are too funny. but just one question: are you on medication?

thank yuo for yuor appreciation, but please know, that i will still key yuor car

the Car Key Boi never discriminates when it comes to love, and the same can be said when it comes to keying up peoples' rides

so i WILL key yuor car

and no, even though i'm a fellow Californian, i do not indulge in any forms of drug intake (medicinal or otherwise) not because of any moral reasons, but i like to keep a sharp mind for what i do

-Car Key Boi :cool:

hollywood7172
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:04 PM
carkeyboi:

don't yuo know most real artistes take drugs, to help with creativity? imagine what yuor work would be like. on acid.

yuo can key my car anyday. but it's only an accord. but its black and the scratches will stand out nicely. i'll even wax it before hand so its shiny and slick.

why do yuo spell yuo "yuo"? it baffles me.

ps: i can tell from yuor writing yuo are not just some punk scartching up cars all day long. what's yuor day job?

and i WILL be waiting for yuo to key my car.

Berlin_Calling
Dec 31st, 2002, 07:01 PM
:wavey: car key boi

Car Key Boi
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:37 PM
carkeyboi:

don't yuo know most real artistes take drugs, to help with creativity? imagine what yuor work would be like. on acid.

yuo can key my car anyday. but it's only an accord. but its black and the scratches will stand out nicely. i'll even wax it before hand so its shiny and slick.

why do yuo spell yuo "yuo"? it baffles me.

ps: i can tell from yuor writing yuo are not just some punk scartching up cars all day long. what's yuor day job?

and i WILL be waiting for yuo to key my car.

I will key yuor Honda, and yuo'll never see me doing it, even if yuo are waiting for me. Like the night itself, i shall creep into yuor hood, best keying tools in hand, and i shall commence to carve out yuor ride, left, right, up, down, over and over again. I'll key the shit out of it so much so, that yuor body shop repairer is gonna have a heart attack.

when i'm not keying up cars, i'm one of the financial Bois that puts electricity in yuor home and puts gas in yuor Accord.

i'm in the Caribbean at the moment on an island called Trinidad. At the start of this year, the Trinis discovered the second largest pocket of natural gas in the world, so that's why myself and a team of US Bois are in Trinidad, we want that energy to power our homes and our plants. If a country has energy and they're willing to sell it to us without trying to crash aircraft into our buildings, then that country is our friend. So i say to any Trinidadians on the board, yuo're our friend, the US likes yuo, and if yuo ever have a problem again with that Ali Backa dude that attempted a coup some 10 years ago, don't worry about it, just give yuor Uncle Sam a call and we're be only too happy to let yuo borrow some of our troops and state of the art military equipment.

Trinidadians, the USA loves YUO!

and there's nothing wrong with my spelling :(

- Car Key Boi :cool:

hollywood7172
Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:18 PM
let me just state, for all the youngsters out there, that i do not condone vandalism in any way, shape, or form. whether carkeyboi calls it "art" or not. destroying other people's property is bad. end of story.

of course, that doesn't take away from the fact that carkeyboi is, in his own *unique* way, a genius of sorts.

like i said, i will be waiting for you to key my car. i am ready and willing. (and, no, i won't be hiding to catch you. don't be silly. i am a true fan of yours. willingly. but how about asking me for my address? or are you just a poseur? *wink*)

Car Key Boi
Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:18 AM
let me just state, for all the youngsters out there, that i do not condone vandalism in any way, shape, or form. whether carkeyboi calls it "art" or not. destroying other people's property is bad. end of story.

of course, that doesn't take away from the fact that carkeyboi is, in his own *unique* way, a genius of sorts.

like i said, i will be waiting for you to key my car. i am ready and willing. (and, no, i won't be hiding to catch you. don't be silly. i am a true fan of yours. willingly. but how about asking me for my address? or are you just a poseur? *wink*)

yeah sure i'll do a request, so PM yuor address and after i've returned to Cali, i'll get to work on it. btw, what is the exact model and year?

and thanks for the genius remark, although i must clarify that i don't actually "destroy" people's property unlike my buddy Car Thief Boi. I enchance their property, in addition i provide employment for thousands of people who work in the body repair industry

- Car Key Boi :cool:

*JR*
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:34 PM
I always knew from the political posts that yuo R very bright. This Anna thread has made a true admirer out of me. NOT for flaming Jojo, BTW. For the keen understanding of the marketing stuff! :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:57 PM
lmao joy! :D