PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Dubai

Mojobackhand
Feb 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM
@sabinelisicki
Lost 7:10 in the 3rd set in the dubs quarters today :-( Have to pack my bags tonight and tomorrow I'm off to the next tournament- Dubai!

Auf zum Sandburgen bauen!! :wavey:

Lisickinator
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:21 AM
(5)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v Sabine Lisicki (GER)
(wc)Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA) v (wc)Shahar Peer (ISR)
Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) v Q
(2)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v BYE

She missed #8 seed by one spot again :mad:

Lisickifan84
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM
The draw is not a friend of her :fiery:

Ziva
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:33 AM
(5)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v Sabine Lisicki (GER)
(wc)Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA) v (wc)Shahar Peer (ISR)
Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) v Q
(2)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v BYE

She missed #8 seed by one spot again :mad:

Worst Case, she would need someone that actually does some UEs herself, i dont see a how she can Win that.

Mojobackhand
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Have faith, y'all! Badass Bine will prevail! ;)

moviemac
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Well, our biggest hope probably is, that Aga goes on to the final in Doha and is still exhausted, but that didn't help much against Angie, so... :mad:

Ziva
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM
She got better Draws when her Ranking was Crap, just take a look at what an easy draw some lower ranked girls got here. :mad:

Sabinator.
Feb 18th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Hmm... let's face it. Sabine is nowhere: nowhere with her serve, footwork, groundies, fitness... Aga is too consistent for her in this moment. I'm afraid only a miracle can save Bine from another loss :tears:

Ziva
Feb 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM
at least the last and only Match between those two was won by Sabine, but she was playing much better back then and Aga was not as strong as today.

Sabine would need to have her A+ Game up and running, the chances to get that back till then are close to zero.

everythingtaboo
Feb 18th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Aga is playing too well lately, so I can't see it... UNLESS Sabine finds her game within the next few days, miraculously. :rolleyes: I want a rematch of Sabine - Petra so girl better have some luck on her side!

maturedgirl
Feb 18th, 2012, 12:56 PM
What a f*cking draw. That sucks!:facepalm:

Michael!
Feb 18th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Better to lose against Radwanska than to some other average player :tape:
I mean, Sabine can lose to anyone when she sucks as she usually beats herself with horrible UEs and an awful serve, so to me it doesnīt matter that she plays Radwanska here.
I just hope that she plays a better match again but her serve isnīt working these days and a good 1st serve is what u need when u want to win against Radwanska. Sabine should try to keep the rallies short with good serves and attacking Agnieszkaīs serve herself but as Sabinanator said, no serve these days, no fitness, no groundies, no confidence, Radwanska will win in two easy sets unless Sabine will suddenly find some shape again, which I still hope for...but please no more choking again, win it or lose it in two :tape:

Sabinator.
Feb 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Better to lose against Radwanska than to some other average player :tape:
I mean, Sabine can lose to anyone when she sucks as she usually beats herself with horrible UEs and an awful serve, so to me it doesnīt matter that she plays Radwanska here.
I just hope that she plays a better match again but her serve isnīt working these days and a good 1st serve is what u need when u want to win against Radwanska. Sabine should try to keep the rallies short with good serves and attacking Agnieszkaīs serve herself but as Sabinanator said, no serve these days, no fitness, no groundies, no confidence, Radwanska will win in two easy sets unless Sabine will suddenly find some shape again, which I still hope for...but please no more choking again, win it or lose it in two :tape:

It's not in Sabine's style :lol: She'll win in 2 or lose in 3 after winning 1st...

maturedgirl
Feb 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Will Sabine be seeded if Azarenka has to withdraw? ;)

Geekking
Feb 18th, 2012, 04:43 PM
First round lost again for sure...

Ian Aberdon
Feb 18th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Yikes. :facepalm:

cosmoose
Feb 18th, 2012, 05:19 PM
at least the last and only Match between those two was won by Sabine, but she was playing much better back then and Aga was not as strong as today.

Sabine would need to have her A+ Game up and running, the chances to get that back till then are close to zero.

I was at that match! :D

cosmoose
Feb 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM
First round lost again for sure...
It would be 5 match losing streak! :eek:

Everyone pray for Bine :help:

Mojobackhand
Feb 18th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Why so pessimistic?
Aga couldn't even win against injured Vika. She completely lost it. Might fire her up for Dubai, true, but I don't see why we shouldn't have a little faith in Bine... It's going to be tough, but I'm confident.

Geekking
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure is it the right place to say this but there is a montaged photo because of Mike81 and his pervert life on this topic

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450159&page=81

If you report the photo and the some bad comments about Sabine I'll be pleased as her fan.

That's the third time you've posted that link on TF :o I get it! You want me to leave TF and stop following Sabine :o

Sabine and any of guys don't really know about me at all :p I've shown you but one of side of me :cool: Was trying to love Sabine and support her tennis, despite all the crap that's gone on with other fans and Sabine herself not appreciating it. Trying to be the bigger man, but maybe I will walk away and then you'll get their wish and all of you can continue to obsess over tennis results, while I concentrate on something more fulfilling and less indulgent.

hankmoody
Feb 19th, 2012, 02:29 AM
I'm not sure is it the right place to say this but there is a montaged photo because of Mike81 and his pervert life on this topic

If you report the photo and the some bad comments about Sabine I'll be pleased as her fan.

Yeah, it`s quite :topic:! but still:
Don`t know, what photo you are talking about, I assume it has been deleted already? But the last few pages of that Thread are giving a new definition to the word crazy!:help:

Returning to the topic:

This is certainly the worst draw possible! Even when Sabine was in a great form and Radwanska not so, it took her a tough three-set Match to beat her.
And now we have the reverse situation, with Radwanska having quite a good form and Sabine not at all! This could end badly!:sad:
I so hoped for a decent draw, so she could gain some confidence again.:(

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:27 AM
LOL. Good to see we're all staying optimistic about the match. :lol:

Mike81
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Awww :sad: Probably another loss coming up...

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Haha, typical fan precaution. Setting low expectations after some tough losses, so another loss won't hurt that bad.
As a Stosur fan I can relate. :lol: As a Stosur fan I also know: anything can happen.

RELAX!!!

Lisickinator
Feb 19th, 2012, 09:27 AM
http://curlymum.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/oh-noes.gif?w=620

Haha, typical fan precaution. Setting low expectations after some tough losses, so another loss won't hurt that bad.
As a Stosur fan I can relate. :lol: As a Stosur fan I also know: anything can happen.

RELAX!!!
this

4 losses in a row sounds worse than it really is. No loss in straight sets and two of these losses against top players like Sharapova and Kvitova.
Looking at the betting odds (http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/united-arab-emirates/wta-dubai-2012/radwanska-agnieszka-lisicki-sabine-983580/#home-away;2), she still has a 37% chance of winning. :eek:

BTW we get another edition of Lisilenko this week. They're playing Medina Garrigues/Rosolska.

Ziva
Feb 19th, 2012, 09:31 AM

no its not the right place, just stop your campaign against Mike, he just tells to much of what he is thinking that he should keep to himself, nothing more, you become creepy yourself.

Think about it

Specter
Feb 19th, 2012, 09:46 AM
http://curlymum.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/oh-noes.gif?w=620

I don't think there needs to be any panic involved. :shrug: One can analyze the situation at hand and very calmly assert that there is very little chance of Sabine reaching the next round. ;)

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM
His campaign worked. I've had enough of all the online bullying from the likes of him and other fans which I won't name, and more confirmation that Sabine on her private facebook gets told stuff about my 'bad habits' as you said, telling too much, rather than appreciating the numerous compliments and the fact that I spent alot of time following her and stayed up to watch her matches, commented on her play. Gee I wish a girl would follow my career and maybe go a bit over the top and comment on my looks too, atleast it would be nice to get some attention like that (can't see what i've done wrong) Now I still will follow Sabine but I'm following Sorana Cirstea more, this is because I come to like Sorana as a player trying to work her way up the rankings again. Now maybe people blame me (as things are usually always my fault in life) and call me a traitor now, it is other fans and Sabine herself apparently (although haven't seen for myself), that pushed me away and told me I'm not wanted.

I am still going to comment in here from time to time, but without the same pro Sabine bias.

I'm sorry to take the thread Off topic. Back on topic- My money is on Aga against Sabine for Dubai. This is the new objective me, with Lisicki an out of form 'tennis player', as I'm often reminded by my haters who hate on me for talking about her looks from time to time, I can't see where the next Sabine win is coming from. To be honest 2012 is a disappointment so far. 13th in the world flatters Lisicki.

Gosh. Such drama. :rolleyes:

maturedgirl
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Gosh. Such drama. :rolleyes:

:lol: :yeah:

Here it's only about tennis not about life :p so, no reason for black mood or praying ceremonies :lol:

Ian Aberdon
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I don't think there needs to be any panic involved. :shrug: One can analyze the situation at hand and very calmly assert that there is very little chance of Sabine reaching the next round. ;)

Which is probably why she has also entered for the Doubles with Makiri!! She's no fool, is Sabs!! :cool:

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
:lol: :yeah:

Here it's only about tennis not about life :p so, no reason for black mood or praying ceremonies :lol:

Right? Haha!

So back on topic, is Sabine playing doubles with Kiri again? I hope so. :hearts:

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:12 PM
an out of form 'tennis player'
Why is "tennis player" single quoted? :lol: She hasn't retired yet... unlike some 'fans'. ;)
Not saying I know what was going on in the 2nd and 3rd set of the last matches, but out of form? She looks very fit to me, more than last summer IMHO.

No loss in straight sets and two of these losses against top players like Sharapova and Kvitova.
Pova and Kvity are not No. 2 and 3 for no reason. Why would we expect her to win these matches easily or win at all? We know she has the game to do it, but why take it for granted? Ah, I know, because we are her fans and that is our job, because we want her to win!! ;)
Whatever it is, nervousness/mental weakness or inexperience or maybe just a temporary low (it happens!!), I'm sure they are working on it.

The draw is not nice. But she can beat Aga (who completely threw away a very possible SF win against an injured Azarenka... wonder if her fans are right now discussing Aga's mental instability in her forum?).

If Sabine cannot win one single match in the next three weeks, we talk again. But having said that... just to let you know: I endured Sam Stosur's really, really bad up-and down-but-more-down slumping last spring and summer. She was out of Wimby and Stanford after one match and guess what? A month later she was a GS champ. Yep, sometimes you have to stay calm and just carry on. Thick and thin, remember?

Specter
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Right? Haha!

So back on topic, is Sabine playing doubles with Kiri again? I hope so. :hearts:

Yup, Kiricki are on again. :yeah: Unfortunately, they'll likely face Huber/Raymond in 2R. :awww:

Lisickifan84
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Why is "tennis player" single quoted? :lol: She hasn't retired yet... unlike some 'fans'. ;)
Not saying I know what was going on in the 2nd and 3rd set of the last matches, but out of form? She looks very fit to me, more than last summer IMHO.

Pova and Kvity are not No. 2 and 3 for no reason. Why would we expect her to win these matches easily or win at all? We know she has the game to do it, but why take it for granted? Ah, I know, because we are her fans and that is our job, because we want her to win!! ;)
Whatever it is, nervousness/mental weakness or inexperience or maybe just a temporary low (it happens!!), I'm sure they are working on it.

The draw is not nice. But she can beat Aga (who completely threw away a very possible SF win against an injured Azarenka... wonder if her fans are right now discussing Aga's mental instability in her forum?).

If Sabine cannot win one single match in the next three weeks, we talk again. But having said that... just to let you know: I endured Sam Stosur's really, really bad up-and down-but-more-down slumping last spring and summer. She was out of Wimby and Stanford after one match and guess what? A month later she was a GS champ. Yep, sometimes you have to stay calm and just carry on. Thick and thin, remember?

:yeah:

There has to be a bit more optmistic here.

Geekking
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Why Sabine and Sam are not playing doubles anymore?

hankmoody
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Why Sabine and Sam are not playing doubles anymore?

Because of the OG I assume?
It`s just strange, that Sabine doesn`t try to find a german doubles partner for that?
Maybe she want`s to play just singles there?

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Because a few prudes like to point out to me that she is a tennis player and not 'some media girl' when I make comments on liking some of her photos, videos and her looks. They thumbs down my videos and mock my collages. Maybe they are too daft to realise the reality of marketing and that there is the tennis player and also the media personality that attracts fans to women's tennis as well. It's not like I'm the only one who became attracted to women's tennis for the good looking players and their unique personalities.

and once again I have good reason to like her less now due to being talked about without my knowledge on her private FB. But I'll still be interested to see how $abine goes against Aga.

Adoration is all ok. I never bad rep'd your pics or videos. I admire some good looking players, too - for their good looks. I admire them more for their work ethic and discipline and passion.

And I understand that sex sells. Yep, that's reality. And you know what? F**k it. F**k the WTA when they think that's the only way to market womens' tennis.

But are you saying that you are ok with being easily manipulated and that you enjoy it that the WTA decided to get male viewers by dolling up the players or market the good looking ones while ignoring the not so good lookers (E.g. Strong is beautiful campaign)?
That is IMHO disrespectful to those players you call your faves. And to womens' tennis in general. It's a sport, not a catwalk.

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
and once again I have good reason to like her less now due to being talked about without my knowledge on her private FB. But I'll still be interested to see how $abine goes against Aga.

If you don't like her anymore then why still come to the Sabine forum? :wavey:

Ian Aberdon
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Mike.....how do you KNOW she has spoken about you on her Private FB? Is there any actual EVIDENCE of this? :confused:

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Adoration is all ok. I never bad rep'd your pics or videos. I admire some good looking players, too - for their good looks. I admire them more for their work ethic and discipline and passion.

And I understand that sex sells. Yep, that's reality. And you know what? F**k it. F**k the WTA when they think that's the only way to market womens' tennis.

But are you saying that you are ok with being easily manipulated and that you enjoy it that the WTA decided to get male viewers by dolling up the players or market the good looking ones while ignoring the not so good lookers (E.g. Strong is beautiful campaign)?
That is IMHO disrespectful to those players you call your faves. And to womens' tennis in general. It's a sport, not a catwalk.

Well said. :worship:

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:16 PM
It`s just strange, that Sabine doesn`t try to find a german doubles partner for that?

Looks like it, no?

But I'm telling you... *looks into the crystal ball and mumbling* ... with the horrifying slump and bad form continuing she will poop out of Wimby in the 1st round and with her ranking having dropped to 173 again, she will not participate in the OG but instead it will be Mona Barthel, who will also win the doubles title with Angie Kerber and Sabine will decide to give up on her singles career, and instead will build a moderately successful doubles career with ALG while breeding Yorkshire Terriers in her part time, of which she now has plenty.

Yes, still time to get off that bandwagon, you guys. :lol:

Ian Aberdon
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Looks like it, no?

But I'm telling you... *looks into the crystal ball and mumbling* ... with the horrifying slump and bad form continuing she will poop out of Wimby in the 1st round and with her ranking having dropped to 173 again, she will not participate in the OG but instead it will be Mona Barthel, who will also win the doubles title with Angie Kerber and Sabine will decide to give up on her singles career, and instead will build a moderately successful doubles career with ALG while breeding Yorkshire Terriers in her part time, of which she now has plenty.
Yes, still time to get off that bandwagon, you guys. :lol:

I can see this! :dog: :hearts:

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Yup, Kiricki are on again. :yeah: Unfortunately, they'll likely face Huber/Raymond in 2R. :awww:

Sabine need's to follow Sania's bad ass method at 5:00. :worship:

BLic-eiO5_8

Specter
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Because a few prudes like to point out to me that she is a tennis player and not 'some media girl' when I make comments on liking some of her photos, videos and her looks. They thumbs down my videos and mock my collages. Maybe they are too daft to realise the reality of marketing and that there is the tennis player and also the media personality that attracts fans to women's tennis as well. It's not like I'm the only one who became attracted to women's tennis for the good looking players and their unique personalities.

I was told by my haters that Sabine herself disapproves of me (curious why she didn't block me or maybe the haters exaggerate, I guess it's because $abine likes to keep those follower numbers as high as possible :cool:) and I also lose respect for $abine due to her behaviour and attitude lately on the court. Sorana may well be the kind of person, I thought Sabine was. I think she is more down to earth and REAL than smiley sweetheart $abine.

Yes, I am deliberately spelling her name with a $ at the start :p

What's with all of this "$abine" business? Are you calling her a sellout and a fake because she doesn't reply to you anymore or something? Some fan you are. :spit:

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:24 PM
TIME FOR MORE BADASS!!!

But honestly... I do believe that is the way. Badass gets the job dunn.

everythingtaboo
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM
How much bad assery can one tennis court take? :lol: I ask this cause Aga has been pretty bad ass herself recently.

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Sorana may well be the kind of person, I thought Sabine was.

$orana soon enough, I bet. :rolleyes:

But really, "the kind of person, I thought Sabine was"? See, there is the problem. Some people have ideas of other people, when they find out their ideas were wrong, they blame the other person. Simple, but wrecks almost all relationships. ;)

To get this thread on topic again, here's a little pic of the Dubai courts.
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/519116225.jpg?key=480640&Expires=1329662738&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=sq98LByttF46uKgCVwbGDQc6k8gZK~dFfAKhUmGO EFH6ir-ZlsKGFmsDLb1w36-J~OG11sMISxT6455~HoCPiCktx56UcwbUVU-j4iGv5Qbsfbv1bIjLouvieA2KydVL5-iihrJU3oouw~yVXONjJVLF9GFYY~4~FTbtQumWs~o_
Willkommen auf dem Sandplatz. :lol:

Can someone please photoshop Sabine building a sand castle? PLEASE! I think we need the laughter in here BADLY right now!

Specter
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Does she still hop around in the service box in doubles? That was pretty badass. :lol:

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:39 PM
From her Twitter about 2h ago:

"Working hard in Dubai. It's quiet hot with 31C here. I like it."

"Yesterday we had lots of sand in the air and on the court. Have never seen this much sand on a hard court."

"Not sure when I'm playing my first round against A. Radwanska yet but will let you know! Hope you all are well."

moviemac
Feb 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM

I doubt that. Maybe she already decided to rather play mixed!? After last year's results, I think it's her's to choose.
Also, the German doubles-pairing is totally up in the air. With Petko out and no date for return, who knows. Görges might not qualify, so for Sabine to play with her might not make sense and Jule, of course, would prefer to play with Petko. Maybe, if at all, she should try to play with Angie, both are qualified and this would be Angie's best chance because I doubt she will make it that far in singles.

Back on topic: Dubai!

OOP for monday is (partly?) out. No Aga-Sabine on monday. No doubles either. :shrug:

Mojobackhand
Feb 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Oh dear, and all that because there was no personal new years message for someone...
Sure it's a commercial. All the Nike players did that. It's part of the deal. They get paid for it. Money,you know? So they can travel the world and play tennis. Big surprise, huh?

Mike81
Feb 19th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Oh dear, and all that because there was no personal new years message for someone...
Sure it's a commercial. All the Nike players did that. It's part of the deal. They get paid for it. Money,you know? So they can travel the world and play tennis. Big surprise, huh?

No, she actually retweeted my new year's message to her that day, :lol: which pleased me somewhat, but this is my opinion like it or not.

I still quite love Sabine, it hurts to type some of these messages, but I have to be honest and I'd rather have a fave who doesn't object to me and shows gratitude.

hankmoody
Feb 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM

Let it go, it`s senseless to argue with trolls...

I admire your optimism.:yeah:
I think I should try thinking like that too, now and then... and try to ignore the little, typically german, pessimist voice in the back of my head:lol:
So: Go Bine, open a can of whoopass on Aga!:cheer::lol:

Lisickifan84
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Hi everybody... I'm currently in Dubai and getting ready for my first round match vs A.Radwanska. Yesterday the court was covered with lots of sand because of a sandstorm... Haven't seen that before. But today the weather was fantastic- we had 31 C. Hope you all are doing well!! With love from Dubai :-)

:)

:bounce: Go Sabine :bounce:

hankmoody
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Yeah I'm a troll, because I don't blindly accept everything Sabine does, as if she's some perfect angel exempt from criticism :angel: and if she hadn't have rejected me she'd still be my fave. This 'troll' has actually dedicated ALOT of time to supporting, praising and promoting Sabine, on FB, twitter, youtube and TF but only ever got bashed for it by other fans and now also by Sabine herself. So this 'troll' aint taking it anymore! :devil:

To the few who were nice to me, thank you. Everyone else :ras:

Can`t believe I`m actually responding to one of your posts and ignore my own advice, not to argue with trolls...:o

Criticising her for her on court performances does not make one a troll.
No, you`re a troll because e.g. two days ago you messed up this thread http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450159&page=76 (wich is not the first thread you f***ed up) with your endless "I love her so much" and "I`m her biggest fan" posts and collages. And one day later, after some posters that (believe it or not) actually like her for her tennis and personality and not just her body, confront you with your sick obsession, you suddently start to insult and hate on her.
And... oh no, she won`t reply your tweets:sad:, ever thought about the fact, that her life is not about you and your Tweets about how much you love her and her body!?
You are the perfect definition of a troll to me.

And yeah, like she gives a hoot about your comments, don`t be so full of yourself, you`re just one of (unfortunately) so many pervs that respond on her Tweets and FB Posts.
I feel so sorry for Sori`s fans... (please at least spare them of your obsessions)

PS: You forgot to spell her name with the $ sign.:facepalm:

Mike81
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Can`t believe I`m actually responding to one of your posts and ignore my own advice, not to argue with trolls...:o

Criticising her for her on court performances does not make one a troll.
No, you`re a troll because e.g. two days ago you messed up this thread http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450159&page=76 (wich is not the first thread you f***ed up) with your endless "I love her so much" and "I`m her biggest fan" posts and collages. And one day later, after some posters that (believe it or not) actually like her for her tennis and personality and not just her body, confront you with your sick obsession, you suddently start to insult and hate on her.
And... oh no, she won`t reply your tweets:sad:, ever thought about the fact, that her life is not about you and your Tweets about how much you love her and her body!?
You are the perfect definition of a troll to me.

And yeah, like she gives a hoot about your comments, don`t be so full of yourself, you`re just one of (unfortunately) so many pervs that respond on her Tweets and FB Posts.
I feel so sorry for Sori`s fans... (please at least spare them of your obsessions)

PS: You forgot to spell her name with the $ sign.:facepalm:

I loved Sabine for everything that was good about her (and some of that still is good). Just because I compliment a girl on her body, DOESN'T MEAN that's the only thing I like about her! also enjoyed her tennis when she's on and her smile, laugh and her charm. I say this many time, yet you guys only pay attention to what will allow them to justify hating on me. It also doesn't mean I disrespect her and see her only as sex symbol.. That shows your inability to imagine a person that can look at someone several different ways at the same time.. You guys bashing me non-stop for just being a 'perv', I am a hetero male and of course I take notice of women's looks a bit, it's not a crime. Ever occurred to you maybe I mainly liked her personality best and when she suddenly stopped to reply to me and other fans gave me a hard time, then I stopped really caring about how other fans would like me to behave? but I kept following her as my fave tennis player, because otherwise I felt I would have no interest in tennis if she wasn't my fave.

Sorana is not the kind of girl to become so fanatical about like Sabine was for me, due to all those replies which I thought meant something, so there's nothing to spare Sori's fans. Rest assured, I will never 'obsess' about Sori.

To be honest I have little in common with Sabine so there's limited appeal anyway, which is one of the reasons for maybe saying too much about her looks, if she was more the kind of person I'm looking for then maybe I wouldn't make some of the comments I did. She would probably not like me if we got to know eachother because we are very different. Couldn't have a relationship with someone like her anyway. Same with Sori. I am on dating sites and have a different kinds of girls in my mind than Sabine.

It's complicated because part of me still likes her alot and another is very hurt by her and treatment by her fans right now. Maybe I can be her fan again in a few weeks and I'll only comment mostly only on her tennis game then, since I now realise my loving her is pointless and I don't love her anymore. I wil spend more time on my dating sites or at singles nights, and try to find somebody who might love me back rather than unobtainable Sabine fantasy.

It would help if people don't reply to me because I feel need to defend myself from insults. But while some of what you say is unfair :( you guys have some GOOD POINTS as well, it sucks being me aaargh! Maybe I'm too hard on Sabine.. and problem is more with me than her. Bye. I'm sorry for my behaviour because I acted too much on emotion without thinking.

I'm deleting a few of my posts because I no longer agree with them. Good Luck to Sabine in Dubai. I don't hate her and wish her well. I just need some time away to think about my life.

AJrebel
Feb 20th, 2012, 05:36 AM
I loved Sabine for everything that was good about her (and some of that still is good). Just because I compliment a girl on her body, DOESN'T MEAN that's the only thing I like about her! also enjoyed her tennis when she's on and her smile, laugh and her charm. I say this many time, yet you guys only pay attention to what will allow them to justify hating on me. It also doesn't mean I disrespect her and see her only as sex symbol.. That shows your inability to imagine a person that can look at someone several different ways at the same time.. You guys bashing me non-stop for just being a 'perv', I am a hetero male and of course I take notice of women's looks a bit, it's not a crime. Ever occurred to you maybe I mainly liked her personality best and when she suddenly stopped to reply to me and other fans gave me a hard time, then I stopped really caring about how other fans would like me to behave? but I kept following her as my fave tennis player, because otherwise I felt I would have no interest in tennis if she wasn't my fave.

Sorana is not the kind of girl to become so fanatical about like Sabine was for me, due to all those replies which I thought meant something, so there's nothing to spare Sori's fans. Rest assured, I will never 'obsess' about Sori.

To be honest I have little in common with Sabine so there's limited appeal anyway, which is one of the reasons for maybe saying too much about her looks, if she was more the kind of person I'm looking for then maybe I wouldn't make some of the comments I did. She would probably not like me if we got to know eachother because we are very different. Couldn't have a relationship with someone like her anyway. Same with Sori. I am on dating sites and have a different kinds of girls in my mind than Sabine.

It's complicated because part of me still likes her alot and another is very hurt by her and treatment by her fans right now. Maybe I can be her fan again in a few weeks and I'll only comment mostly only on her tennis game then, since I now realise my loving her is pointless and I don't love her anymore. I wil spend more time on my dating sites or at singles nights, and try to find somebody who might love me back rather than unobtainable Sabine fantasy.

It would help if people don't reply to me because I feel need to defend myself from insults. But while some of what you say is unfair :( you guys have some GOOD POINTS as well, it sucks being me aaargh! Maybe I'm too hard on Sabine.. and problem is more with me than her. Bye. I'm sorry for my behaviour because I acted too much on emotion without thinking.

I'm deleting a few of my posts because I no longer agree with them. Good Luck to Sabine in Dubai. I don't hate her and wish her well. I just need some time away to think about my life.

Primo, if you post something in a forum, you should expect a reply.

I created an account just to answer you. Honestly, im not going to be mean, just realistic.
You have an issue and you obviously know that (which is great to start with). Now, I seriously I think you should stop watching tennis for a little while because this passion of yours has gone too far. When there isnt anymore fun left in a ''supposed passion''.. then there is an issue.

Secundo, we are here, in this beautiful VIRTUAL world, to discuss tennis, sometimes related to certain players like Sabine Lisicki. We are NOT here to discuss on how we are going to marry her and have kids with her. Please keep that in mind. Also, think about it for a second, I highly doubt you would like to date someone who is over fanatic about you, its kinda creepy no?.

Be realistic my friend, in your own real world, and maybe you will be happier.

Mike81
Feb 20th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Primo, if you post something in a forum, you should expect a reply.

I created an account just to answer you. Honestly, im not going to be mean, just realistic.
You have an issue and you obviously know that (which is great to start with). Now, I seriously I think you should stop watching tennis for a little while because this passion of yours has gone too far. When there isnt anymore fun left in a ''supposed passion''.. then there is an issue.

Secundo, we are here, in this beautiful VIRTUAL world, to discuss tennis, sometimes related to certain players like Sabine Lisicki. We are NOT here to discuss on how we are going to marry her and have kids with her. Please keep that in mind. Also, think about it for a second, I highly doubt you would like to date someone who is over fanatic about you, its kinda creepy no?.

Be realistic my friend, in your own real world, and maybe you will be happier.

Yes you are right. I just wanted Sabine to know I think she's very nice :cool: and I told her quite a few times and she thanked me for it, and that's why I got upset when she stopped because I really enjoyed getting attention from her :) but then I became too addicted and I don't blame her for being creeped out, if it's true that she was told about me. So whatever Sabine might think, I wish her well! I read back on the messages myself and I myself creep me out :lol: when is the mental institution sending somebody to pick me up? :lol:... see I can laugh at myself.. I think your advice is good, I will take a bit of a break from talking about tennis online.

maturedgirl
Feb 20th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Come on Bine, bang Radwa off the court :woohoo:
Will be difficulty but nothing s impossible :devil:

Lisickinator
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Finally some luck for Sabine

Kvitova pulled out and Sabine took her spot in the draw. She now has a bye and will face Cibulkova or a qualifier in the 2nd round.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-Archive/posting/2012/718/MDS.pdf

maturedgirl
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Finally some luck for Sabine

She really deserved this :angel:

Mike81
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Surely she can beat Domi

Ziva
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Hopefully she can use that Luck now and starts steamrolling again.

Mojobackhand
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I just heard it!!! Whoo hoo! Too bad for Petra, but yay for Sabine.

Lucky Badass!

(Why didn't get Aga a BYE? Can someone explain? Not that I'm complaining...)

MissWeHo
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Domi has been playing quite well lately but it's still an easier round for Sabine than if she had had to play Aga, of course. A little bit of luck's always welcome! :)

moviemac
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:52 AM
(Why didn't get Aga a BYE? Can someone explain? Not that I'm complaining...)

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20985592&postcount=12

Sabinator.
Feb 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Ohhh :cheer: Thank you Petra :woohoo: Finally some lucky in draw for Bine :inlove:

everythingtaboo
Feb 20th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Domi has had some bad losses this year so hopefully it's a good (possible) match for Sabine.

Mojobackhand
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:12 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=20985592&postcount=12

Thank you! :wavey:

everythingtaboo
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM
The qualifier Domi is playing will be Benesova. :facepalm: Time for some revenge I guess?

maturedgirl
Feb 20th, 2012, 03:28 PM
The qualifier Domi is playing will be Benesova. :facepalm: Time for some revenge I guess?

:eek: has to be a plotting going on against Bine :shrug: strange coincidence :cool:

Ian Aberdon
Feb 20th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Here's hoping this is a change of luck for Sabs. :)

Mojobackhand
Feb 20th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Well, I'm looking forward to the Cibulkova/Benesova match. THE DRAMA!! :lol: Hope it will be Cibulkova to give it all and get some revenge on Benesova and then will be tired for the match with Sabine.

CillyUltra
Feb 20th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Well deserved luck for Sabine. Good for the nerves of her hysteric fans. :spit:

everythingtaboo
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:49 AM
Well, I'm looking forward to the Cibulkova/Benesova match. THE DRAMA!! :lol: Hope it will be Cibulkova to give it all and get some revenge on Benesova and then will be tired for the match with Sabine.

It will be amazing. I hope they'll exhaust each other. :lol:

hellas719
Feb 21st, 2012, 05:41 AM
GL Sabs!

mk27
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:18 AM
She will play against Benesova in the 2nd round
H2H 1:2 with Benesova won their last meeting 2.5 weeks ago at the Fed Cup

moviemac
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:26 AM
No doubles for Sabine in Dubai.

Maria unfortunately got injured & is not able to play doubles. Means that I'm only practicing today. Hope she gets better soon.

Very short day at the office for both Sabine and Iveta (Domi retired at 1:3, first set).

Mike81
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:51 AM
Not the best news! Domi injured, Kiri injured. Atleast a chance for Bine to get some 'revenge' now, would be good for her confidence if she can do it.

Mojobackhand
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:29 AM
Well, if she plays like she played the first set Fed Cup against Iveta there's not much to worry about.* Will be interesting to see if she can block out the past loss and keep swinging throughout the match.

* Edit: the weather conditions are more worrying than the draw IMO.

Lisickifan84
Feb 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
* Edit: the weather conditions are more worrying than the draw IMO.

Yes very bad conditions. We can count how often Sabine will break off during she throws the Ball.:rolleyes:
But because here are always pessimists, so I have to be on the other side. Iveta will not win 2 times in a row against Sabine :cool:

rucolo
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:54 PM
The qualifier Domi is playing will be Benesova. :facepalm:

:haha:

Sabinator.
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:18 PM
Revengesicki! :devil:

Mojobackhand
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:45 PM
@sabinelisicki
I'm playing first match at 4o'clock vs Benesova tomorrow. Hope to see many of you out there.

That's 1am European time, right?

mk27
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:03 PM
That's 1am European time, right?

Yes

Ziva
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:21 PM
:facepalm:

no its not its 1 PM (13:00), 1 AM would be in the middle of the night.

mk27
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:23 PM
She won't play on a show court, that means no live stream for this match.

maturedgirl
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:33 PM
She won't play on a show court, that means no live stream for this match.

:crying2: trash people :armed:

Mojobackhand
Feb 21st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Oh, crap. :(

everythingtaboo
Feb 21st, 2012, 05:11 PM
Plus, Kiri vs Ivanovic not being streamed either. Dubai clearly doesn't know what's up. :rolleyes:

moviemac
Feb 21st, 2012, 06:38 PM
It is really inexplicable, why, at tournaments that costs millions and millions of dollars to organize, they can't at least provide single-camera streams from every court. Even more so, when such cameras are being set up anyway. :shrug: Watching AlJazeera Sports' coverage last week, they showed highlights from outer courts that were filmed with a single-camera...

hankmoody
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:37 PM
No Stream?:(
Too bad, would have loved to see this match.
So revenge-time will be only on live-score;)

GL to Sabine tomorrow:cheer: Bine-Helau!:D

Mike81
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:06 PM
Tournament organisers clearly have no idea

Geekking
Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:14 AM
It is really inexplicable, why, at tournaments that costs millions and millions of dollars to organize, they can't at least provide single-camera streams from every court. Even more so, when such cameras are being set up anyway. :shrug: Watching AlJazeera Sports' coverage last week, they showed highlights from outer courts that were filmed with a single-camera...

Because of rights of broadcasting

hellas719
Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:12 AM
I remember watching Venus vs. Peer on Court 2 in Dubai a few years ago (2010?) and it had a stream :shrug:

EDIT- That was for SF so I guess they had no choice but to stream it :p

maturedgirl
Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:45 AM
No Stream?So revenge-time will be only on live-score;)

sure...but it's not the same. Missing so much watching her on court, she looked so sweet in Doha :help:

moviemac
Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Because of rights of broadcasting

That doesn't make sense. Somebody, whoever it is (the tournament, the host broadcaster, international broadcasters), will have those rights, so they could stream (and put commercials on) it.

CillyUltra
Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
The FC match against Benesova really was one of her worst experiences of her career so far. Now with the rematch it's a great opportunity to quickly shake off what happened.

Geekking
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM
That doesn't make sense. Somebody, whoever it is (the tournament, the host broadcaster, international broadcasters), will have those rights, so they could stream (and put commercials on) it.

Only the main broadcaster (Sportsbrand Media Group and Dubai Sports Channel) have those rights. If they won't put a camera to other courts none of the other broadcasters can give a live stream.. This is not a commercial problem only the preference of the main broadcaster.

Mojobackhand
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
Sie machts ja schon richtig spannend. Ace, DF, GP, BP, und das alles im ersten Game... :lol:

Lisickifan84
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:24 AM
Sie machts ja schon richtig spannend. Ace, DF, GP, BP, und das alles im ersten Game... :lol:

Eigentlich also wie immer :lol:

Rovegun
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:30 AM

:lol: das ist Sabine :D

moviemac
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:53 AM
Only the main broadcaster (Sportsbrand Media Group and Dubai Sports Channel) have those rights. If they won't put a camera to other courts none of the other broadcasters can give a live stream.. This is not a commercial problem only the preference of the main broadcaster.

I don't know about the exact situation at Dubai, last week in Doha, there were no streams for courts other than CC either. But, and that is my point, they had set up cameras the way I described, one camera per court, fixed position, they showed footage from it in highlight reels on Al Jazeera Sports. Again, it doesn't matter (to me) who is responsible, I just don't get why those streams are not made available. I dont care about the "preference of the main broadcaster", for a tournament the size of Dubai, this should be a WTA requirement. :fiery:

Mojobackhand
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:56 AM
YES, gets the break!
*5-3
Can she serve it out?? ;)

Mojobackhand
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:59 AM
6-3. So, jetzt wirds spannend. Man muss nämlich auch noch einen zweiten Satz gewinnen. Hihi.

Lisickifan84
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Yes she did serve it out :yeah:

Now please, she has to hold concentration in the whole second set.

moviemac
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Sabine wins the first set. :cheer:

:unsure: :scared: :unsure: :scared: :unsure: :scared:

:oh:

mk27
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
6:3 6:3

Solid win against Benesova :yeah:

moviemac
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:38 PM
Nice win. Now prove you would have won this first round against Aga anyway! :bounce:

How long has it been, that she didn't get broken once in a match? Been a while!

everythingtaboo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:40 PM
A simple win in straights. Now THAT is worthy of a celebration. :lol: Who does she play next?

moviemac
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
^^ Aga

everythingtaboo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
How long has it been, that she didn't get broken once in a match? Been a while!

I think the match against Shahar at AO? I think. Don't quote me on it. :shrug:

everythingtaboo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:49 PM
^^ Aga

Ohhhh. Well if she plays like she did today she's in for a chance. And besides, she can and has beaten Aga before. Fingers crossed. GL Sabine!

Lisickifan84
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
Ohhhh. Well if she plays like she did today she's in for a chance. And besides, she can and has beaten Aga before. Fingers crossed. GL Sabine!

One day ago, it seems that Sabine can't win a match anymore in her career for most of the forums member and now she can beat Aga :lol: :lol:

But you are right and she has a chance. Just try to play your best Sabine :yeah:

CillyUltra
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:59 PM
As I said, you can't compare Fed Cup to the regular tour.

Hopefully most fans will cool down, now that she's going to overcome the fallout of her devastating FC weekend. :wavey:

Lisickifan84
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
As I said, you can't compare Fed Cup to the regular tour.

Hopefully most fans will cool down, now that she's going to overcome the fallout of her devastating FC weekend. :wavey:

Yes right :yeah: and I wrote that Iveta doesn't win 2 matches in a row against Bine ;). Don't like the pessimists here :fiery:

:lol:

MissWeHo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:05 PM
The stats of the points won her serve are good. 76% on first serve and 62% on second serve... Seeing how her second serve isn't a big, big weapon, it's great.

Hopefully she's going to feel a bit more relieved too now. I'm looking forward to her match against Aga.

Ziva
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:05 PM
One day ago, it seems that Sabine can't win a match anymore in her career for most of the forums member and now she can beat Aga :lol: :lol:

But you are right and she has a chance. Just try to play your best Sabine :yeah:

We are Germans, or at least rooting for one, thats why ;)

maturedgirl
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:14 PM
So happy for her, couldn't follow the scoreboard - please send a stream for her next match :angel:

everythingtaboo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:40 PM

Well, Sabine hasn't played a match as cleanly as she did today in a long time.

everythingtaboo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Twitter:
I won 63 63 and got my revenge for the fed cup loss 2 weeks ago!! It's nice to get a revenge quickly :-) LOL

Had a great press conference after the match- talking 2min about the match and the other 10 about life :-) it was fun!

So next up is A.Radwanska who I was suppose to play in the 1st rd. I haven't played a right handed since the Aussie open! The entire month

I played against left handed girls... :-) do finally a righty tomorrow ;-) (seriously?)

Kfish_wta:
Just finished what was arguably the best press conference of 2012 with @sabinelisicki - Great Stuff

There better be a transcript of this press conference.

Rovegun
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Twitter:
I won 63 63 and got my revenge for the fed cup loss 2 weeks ago!! It's nice to get a revenge quickly :-)

LOL

Sorry Sab, but an away from home win is still much bigger than todays one :D but I will still cheer for Sabine against Aga;)

maturedgirl
Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:17 PM
Kfish_wta:
Just finished what was arguably the best press conference of 2012 with @sabinelisicki - Great Stuff

even better a vid :p:hearts:

CillyUltra
Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:27 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6651/b12lisicki140aeltcjbuck.jpg Sabine Lisicki @sabinelisicki
Vielen Dank an alle deutschen Fans die mich heute hier in Dubai
unterstützt haben-ihr wart Super!!! hoffe ich sehe euch morgen http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9420/92569077.png
wiederhttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/844/53507582.png

Many thanks to all German fans who supported me here today in Dubai-you were super!!! hope I see you tomorrow again

:worship:

Sabinator.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
:inlove: Sooooo happy! :sobbing: She finally DID IT! :cheer: She finally breaks a losing streak! Thank God! :woohoo:

Good luck against Aga, should be very interesting match! :inlove:

lovethetennis
Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
Finally :) So great to see a straight sets win from Sabine :bounce::bounce:

Tennisvampire
Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Twitter:
I won 63 63 and got my revenge for the fed cup loss 2 weeks ago!! It's nice to get a revenge quickly :-) LOL

Had a great press conference after the match- talking 2min about the match and the other 10 about life :-) it was fun!

So next up is A.Radwanska who I was suppose to play in the 1st rd. I haven't played a right handed since the Aussie open! The entire month

I played against left handed girls... :-) do finally a righty tomorrow ;-) (seriously?)

Kfish_wta:

First to say hi to everybody, since it's my first post in Sabine's thread :D

Second, she finally scored a win :D Yay, it was about time, an entire month since the previous one :fiery: I would love it if somebody from that conference would decide to post a script, or the better option-the video itself :D I mean, why bother having a press conference, if you don't share it with fans later? ;)

As for her match against Radwanska, she is more than beatable. She plays what I call "pushing tennis", she basically just gets the ball back in the court, and it doesn't matter how, which I think really suits Sabine's aggressive style :D And plus, Aga's performance in the first round against Wozniak was just...:facepalm:

Good luck in your next match Sabine :cheer: And hopefully, you'll get through to the semis :D

maturedgirl
Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Second match tomorrow :cheer: and will be streamed :aparty:

So excited watching her playing a great match :devil: hopefully ...:lol:

1 or 2 pm german time ;)

Ian Aberdon
Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Pessimistic...moi??? :angel:

Good win Sabs, please keep it up! :bounce:

Mojobackhand
Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:09 PM
:inlove: Sooooo happy! :sobbing: She finally DID IT! :cheer: She finally breaks a losing streak! Thank God! :woohoo:

Second match tomorrow :cheer: and will be streamed :aparty:

So excited watching her playing a great match :devil: hopefully ...:lol:

1 or 2 pm german time ;)

You guys... :lol: you are too cute, really!

Here is something for you, party people!

:yippee: :cheer: :banana: :aparty: :rocker: :aparty: :banana: :cheer: :aparty: :yippee:

CuTNAZqVDfk

Michael!
Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:32 PM
Good win for Sabine! :)
But I think that some users (wonīt mention names) who say that people here are sometimes too negative are just wrong.
For sure FedCup was a different situations and Sabine had much less pressure here today and it is obvious then that she is better player than Benesova.
But that is a general problem of Sabine, she often wants too much, expects too much and then she gets too tight.
Today was the first time since NY, I think, that she didnt get broken in a match and that is a really positive sign.
1st service % was good, service stats were obviously good and she never seemed to be in danger and I just hope that this win gave her some confidence back as it is important for Sabine to get more consistent, especially on serve.
So that win was a step into the right direction again and also really important for her ranking as she really needed some points, weīll see if she can beat Radwanska, definitely an advantage for her that she played Benesova now before.
Sabine is unpredictable, could be that she is suddenly now full of confidence again and then she has all chances to beat Radwanska when her service is on and when she doesnīt make too many errors from the baseline.
I hope for a good match, that is most important for Sabine right now, that she is able again to play on a decent level for longer time and not only for one match.

hankmoody
Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Nice win:cheer:
And tomorrows match will be on ESP! Yeah:)

They`ll propably post it here tomorrow:
http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/News/Interview-Transcripts/Interview-Transcripts.aspx

Mojobackhand
Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
Good win for Sabine! :)
But I think that some users (wonīt mention names) who say that people here are sometimes too negative are just wrong.
Well, I guess I'm a positive thinker. And now I can say: Told ya! Told ya! ;)

But that is a general problem of Sabine, she often wants too much, expects too much and then she gets too tight.

Hmm, I guess that's a general problem with most players. You seldom see players with nerves of steel nowadays.
Plus: I think she is in a new position now, ranked 13 is huge for her. She is not that comeback player anymore form last year, who is out there to "have fun" and "has nothing to lose". She can lose big time in the next month, and she knows it. Of course, she gets tight. She not only has to build her game, but the confidence in her game.

Today was the first time since NY, I think, that she didnt get broken in a match and that is a really positive sign.

Really? Wow! That's indeed really good. :woohoo:

1st service % was good, service stats were obviously good and she never seemed to be in danger and I just hope that this win gave her some confidence back as it is important for Sabine to get more consistent, especially on serve.

I slightly disagree. The first set could have gone either way until the important break (at least of what I saw - friggin LS!! :mad:). Sabine's service games went to deuce very often, I think Benesova had 2 BP and couldn't convert them.
The second set is a completely different story. 1st serve was up at 82% at some point. Her return game was much better.
I think that was the confidence that suddenly kicked in. :D Which is really, really good to see (again - friggin LS! :devil:).

So that win was a step into the right direction again and also really important for her ranking as she really needed some points, weīll see if she can beat Radwanska, definitely an advantage for her that she played Benesova now before.
Sabine is unpredictable, could be that she is suddenly now full of confidence again and then she has all chances to beat Radwanska when her service is on and when she doesnīt make too many errors from the baseline.
I hope for a good match, that is most important for Sabine right now, that she is able again to play on a decent level for longer time and not only for one match.

Yup, she is, but I say, give her some time to get used to that position/ranking. It gets to your head, I guess, makes you excited, makes you anxious at times.
Sorry, if that's my optimism speaking. ;) But I'm a believer. Otherwise i couldn't watch this sport, I guess. :lol:

(BTW love your avatar. :sad:)

Dorien.
Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Nice revenge :)

Mike81
Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Well it's nice to wake up to this news. So she carried on with her momentum from the first set this time and got some revenge on Benesova :)

Also I'll be interested to read a transcript of that press conference!

rucolo
Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:26 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/sabinelisicki

I won 63 63 and got my revenge for the fed cup loss 2 weeks ago!! It's nice to get a revenge quickly :-)

Happy Sabine got this revenge :):yeah:

So next up is A.Radwanska who I was suppose to play in the 1st rd. I haven't played a right handed since the Aussie open! The entire month I played against left handed girls... :-) do finally a righty tomorrow ;-)

Can`t wait for QF vs Aga. Should be fun :hearts:

CillyUltra
Feb 23rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
The transcript of Sabine's press conference is online.

http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/News/Interview-Transcripts/~/link.aspx?_id=99FA6C6F822B4EF9A71CDFC9B8D1C021

I've posted it in the News & Articles Thread as well.

Mojobackhand
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Don't want the get the change-of-coach debate started again but why is her dad/coach not there? He wasn't there in Linz or Dallas either... It's weird. Is he not there at all or just not court-side, and if it's the latter it doesn't make sense either.
:confused:

everythingtaboo
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
I didn't see the match (thank God) but heard all about it. 50 UE? Ball bashing? Bad first serve. And crying on court. JFC. Girl, this will be the last time I say: hire a fucking coach. See a shrink, I dunno-- just do something. Or watch your ranking plummet. Soooo frustrating. :rolleyes:

And if she blames this loss on being sick again, that still changes nothing. Clearly something is not right in her training regime if she keeps getting injured or sick all the time. [/tough love]

Lisickifan84
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
I didn't see the match (thank God) but heard all about it. 50 UE? Ball bashing? Bad first serve. And crying on court. JFC. Girl, this will be the last time I say: hire a fucking coach. See a shrink, I dunno-- just do something. Or watch your ranking plummet. Soooo frustrating. :rolleyes:

And if she blames this loss on being sick again, that still changes nothing. Clearly something is not right in her training regime if she keeps getting injured or sick all the time. [/tough love]

It is still the virus from Paris, I think. Not again, nothing new. Now she has two weeks (?) to recover and then we will see. She was moving bad on court, it seems to me (someone disagree on that?) + an opponent without many unforced errors.

But you are right, she must be 100% healthy for a longer period. No wonder that she has no constancy in her play.

everythingtaboo
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:49 PM
It is still the virus from Paris, I think. Not again, nothing new. Now she has two weeks (?) to recover and then we will see. She was moving bad on court, it seems to me (someone disagree on that?) + an opponent without many unforced errors.

But you are right, she must be 100% healthy for a longer period. No wonder that she has no constancy in her play.

I just read on twitter that she slipped and may have hurt her ankle in the first set. That may explain the bad movement. :shrug:

Lisickifan84
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Oh yes that too. It didn't look so bad to me, but maybe she was afraid because of her past with the injury?

Hmm Sabine, your fans have to suffer a lot :sad:

Michael!
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:08 PM
Terrible match from Sabine! :(
I guess that her injury isnīt that serious, I mean, she wouldnīt risk another serious ankle injury anyway and she didnīt even call the trainer, so it canīt be too serious IMO.
I think her virus still affects her as well, I just was able to watch it a bit, I mean, I hope that sth (some little thing) was wrong actually as this would explain at least some things.

Bad movement and over 40 UEs in 15 games, that must be one of the worst matches of her ever, especially as she made so many cheap errors, right after her serve, sometimes she just tried then to hit the ball back with much spin to keep herself in the rallies but whenever she played with more power she made an error again.
Radwanska had to do nothing to win today.

Positive thing is that she beat Benesova here and got some nice points.
Now she should recover and then prepare for IW and Miami, to be 100% fit there ( should be possible if there isnīt any new injury) and then she can only get better again with playing matches and with some wins.

This isnīt a new situation for Sabine, she obviously isnīt able to play on a consistent level for a whole season ( due to different reasons) and this is sth which she has to work on obviously. No need to mention that a Plan B would help her as well, she just is too easy to beat once her "normal" game doesnt work.

But as always when it is about Sabine, health is most important for her and she will have some better results again in future for sure, just in doubt yet if she can avoid those heavy upīs and downīs in her game in future as lately she obviously wasnīt playing like a world no.13 for most of the time.

Lisickifan84
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:10 PM
@Michael!: very good post :yeah:

There is nothing more to say.

CillyUltra
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Oh yes that too. It didn't look so bad to me, but maybe she was afraid because of her past with the injury?

Serious or not, it hurt and was difficult to handle for her with that past in her mind.

everythingtaboo
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:22 PM
Serious or not, it hurt and was difficult to handle for her with that past in her mind.

I didn't see the match, but for those who did: do you think the ankle may have a lot to do with her state of mind during the match? Like, maybe she was worrying about it so much it affected her game?

maturedgirl
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
was obviously not a mental problem that affected her game today but really physical probs, slow movements, low energy, weakness from the leggs, typical viruslike symptoms (not being a doctor) so sorry for her :awww:

:hug:

Michael!
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
she looked tired and was coughing but I couldnīt see any problem with her ankle, IMO she just didnīt feel 100% fit and was moving worse bc of that and later got frustrated obviously as she wasnīt satisfied at all with her performance (when she started to cry).
But I donīt know obviously, could be wrong, but didnīt seem like anything serious as her mother didnīt look that sad or worrying or anything and she didnīt receive any treatment.

moviemac
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:49 PM
It is still the virus from Paris, I think. Not again, nothing new. Now she has two weeks (?) to recover and then we will see.

We should hope so, I guess. She seemed so powerless today. Predictably, in livescoring they called her a BBB again, but she didn't bash any balls today. Her game was so slow and still most balls didn't make it over the net or into the court.

I just read on twitter that she slipped and may have hurt her ankle in the first set. That may explain the bad movement. :shrug:

That scene didn't look that serious at all and it only came close to the end of the 1st set iirc. She didn't slip, she just stopped to suddenly (because of bad movement).

I didn't see the match, but for those who did: do you think the ankle may have a lot to do with her state of mind during the match? Like, maybe she was worrying about it so much it affected her game?

I don't think so. At least, that can't be the only reason. She moved badly from the beginning and struggled with her serve from the first point played. So. :shrug:

Ziva
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Boys and Girls, Sabine just lost to Radwanska, which is a top 10 player after all, still raising in the Rankings.

A Win wasnt very likely at all, Sabines form just isnt good at the moment.
Every Lisicki Fan knows what he signed for following her, its not easy sometimes.

only the scoreline should have been different, but in the end it stays just a loss.

Indian Wells up next, fingers crossed for some Wins and needed points there.

Vidocq
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
As Lisicki being my favourite tennis player, I can say I'm pretty disappointed with her performances in last 3 or 4 tournaments or more.

I did watch the match today, and is obvious that Radwanska didn't win it, Sabine lost it.

Radwanska just make sure that her balls remain in play, and Sabine was hitting them in the net or below the net, and when she manage to beat the net, many of that balls are called out.

Her service wasn't helping her either.

I hope we will soon watch Sabine in her best, I can guarantee that her best display is enough to beat radwanska best play.

Lisickifan84
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
We should hope so, I guess. She seemed so powerless today. Predictably, in livescoring they called her a BBB again, but she didn't bash any balls today. Her game was so slow and still most balls didn't make it over the net or into the court.

First thought was, that she wants to be more patient in rallys because Aga doesn't make many errors. But Sabine was obviously not in a good shape.

I don't think so. At least, that can't be the only reason. She moved badly from the beginning and struggled with her serve from the first point played. So. :shrug:

The same thing as every match. First service game, at least it includes: double faults, aces, breakpoints, game points, deuce. That is just Sabine at the moment.

hankmoody
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
was obviously not a mental problem that affected her game today but really physical probs, slow movements, low energy, weakness from the leggs, typical viruslike symptoms (not being a doctor) so sorry for her :awww:

:hug:

Yep, I saw it the same way, she really seemed to be quite weakened by the virus.
You could see her coughing throughout the match.
And according to the Commentator (not sure if he heard it right) she told Aga after the match, that she would rather not hug her, because she`s sick.:shrug:

That ancle-thing really didn`t seem to be that bad, maybe she got a bit scared, but I don`t think that she was bothered to much by that?

Well, now she has time to rest up and get healthy.:hug:

maturedgirl
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:13 PM
probably she's like me :p a "Sommertyp" (didn't find an englisch expr.,sorry!), who struggles with winter sleep. For "us" it's hard to raise full energy when normally we need our winter sleep :zzz:

Last year she had the same problems to get cracking :p

It's in her nature, USA, summer and heat will come and she will break through...dont't like the Doha/Dubai either...:devil:

Lisickifan84
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
probably she's like me :p a "Sommertyp" (didn't find an englisch expr.,sorry!), who struggles with winter sleep. For "us" it's hard to raise full energy when normally we need our winter sleep :zzz:

It's in her nature, USA, summer and heat will come and she will break through...dont't like the Doha/Dubai either...:devil:

I know the reason! She needs the crowd that call her name and not an empty stadium... :cool:

maturedgirl
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:30 PM
I know the reason! She needs the crowd that call her name and not an empty stadium... :cool:

:yeah: Yep the crowd there was poor :no:
People in Dubai have to spend the days at the beach...:help:

to come in the evening to support grandma-tennis by wozzy :(

everythingtaboo
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:37 PM

Nah. She did well at AO. I think it might be the transition from Aussie Summer - European Winter that messes her up. It does that to a lot of players.

Lisickifan84
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
:yeah: Yep the crowd there was poor :no:
People in Dubai have to spend the days at the beach...:help:

Which crowd? ;)

to come in the evening to support grandma-tennis by wozzy :(

:haha:

But grandma-tennis-Wozzy wins her match :(

Tennisvampire
Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Terrible match from Sabine! :(
I guess that her injury isnīt that serious, I mean, she wouldnīt risk another serious ankle injury anyway and she didnīt even call the trainer, so it canīt be too serious IMO.
I think her virus still affects her as well, I just was able to watch it a bit, I mean, I hope that sth (some little thing) was wrong actually as this would explain at least some things.

Bad movement and over 40 UEs in 15 games, that must be one of the worst matches of her ever, especially as she made so many cheap errors, right after her serve, sometimes she just tried then to hit the ball back with much spin to keep herself in the rallies but whenever she played with more power she made an error again.
Radwanska had to do nothing to win today.

Positive thing is that she beat Benesova here and got some nice points.
Now she should recover and then prepare for IW and Miami, to be 100% fit there ( should be possible if there isnīt any new injury) and then she can only get better again with playing matches and with some wins.

This isnīt a new situation for Sabine, she obviously isnīt able to play on a consistent level for a whole season ( due to different reasons) and this is sth which she has to work on obviously. No need to mention that a Plan B would help her as well, she just is too easy to beat once her "normal" game doesnt work.

But as always when it is about Sabine, health is most important for her and she will have some better results again in future for sure, just in doubt yet if she can avoid those heavy upīs and downīs in her game in future as lately she obviously wasnīt playing like a world no.13 for most of the time.

Excellent post. Everything you wrote is true. Luckily for me, I had school so I didn't watch the match, I only saw Sabine winning the game at 0:5 in the second (at least she didn't get bageled :rolleyes:), and the final game. Now she has two weeks to recover and prepare, and hopefully she'll do well in IW and Miami :D C'mon Sabine, it's time to get out of your hibernation and start playing tennis again :D

cosmoose
Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM
Sabine just tweeted that she is going to have blood test to see why she feels so weak.
Poor Bine :sad:

Tennisvampire
Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:42 PM
Hi everyone, Iīm sorry for todays match. Having a little bit of a tough time since I got the virus at Fed Cup. I will go home now to see the doctors and make some blood tests to see why I feel so weak. Hope to be back to normal soon. Thx for your support!

Quote from Sabine's Facebook page. Blood tests? I really hope that she didn't catch anything serious :eek:

Mojobackhand
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
:(

Ziva
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
2 Weeks to recover hopefully that will be enough.

Dorien.
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Sabine :hug: I just hope everything is ok

Ian Aberdon
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Good that she will get tested properly - let's hope it's nothing serious. Has she been the same since that food poisoning fucked up her body?

maturedgirl
Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM
Quote from Sabine's Facebook page. Blood tests? I really hope that she didn't catch anything serious :eek:

don't worry, Jule did the same and everything was ok, perhaps she took the virus from Jule during FedCup...

btw-commentry said Sabine will next play more dubs with Jule cause of Petkos injury...and Sams olympic training with dellacqua...would be nice to wa:hearts:tch

Ian Aberdon
Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
They will be adorable together! :hearts:

Michael!
Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Well, I hope that it is "just" a virus and that blood tests will show that everything is OK.
They often do those blood tests to make sure that there isnīt sth like mononucleosis.
Good that she has two weeks off now, that should be enough time to recover and then be 100% fit again for IW and Miami.
But as I said, her ankle didnīt bother her, that is the positive thing and now letīs hope that the results of the blood tests will be positive or negative in this case (whatever is positive for her :lol:) as well! :)

Rovegun
Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:18 PM
hopefully that blood tests wonīt show anything serious and sheīll be ready for IW and Miami...

joy division
Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Poor Sabs ! What`s wrong with her ?:sad::confused:
Can`t imagine that the blood test will show something serious.
Imo it looks like she`s swamped with all the business she has on and of the court.
She probably has to pace herself better in everything she does.
Anyway she`s a cheerful nature and will (hopefully !) come back even stronger.

hankmoody
Feb 23rd, 2012, 10:49 PM
Poor Sabs ! What`s wrong with her ?:sad::confused:
Can`t imagine that the blood test will show something serious.
Imo it looks like she`s swamped with all the business she has on and of the court.
She probably has to pace herself better in everything she does.
Anyway she`s a cheerful nature and will (hopefully !) come back even stronger.

No, I really don`t think so. As it was said before, her performance today was certainly not a mental issue.
In my eyes she seemed totally out of power from the first game on. Her movement looked like (this is really not meant cynical) she ran a marathon yesterday:shrug:

And reading the translated conversation with her mom really just makes you feel so sad and sorry for her.:sad:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=21005764&postcount=1

Hope this won`t turn out to be too bad and she`ll recover quickly.:(

Mojobackhand
Feb 23rd, 2012, 10:53 PM
"Hi everyone, Iīm sorry for todays match. Having a little bit of a tough time since I got the virus at Fed Cup. I will go home now to see the doctors and make some blood tests to see why I feel so weak. Hope to be back to normal soon. Thx for your support!"

Does she say somewhere explicitly that she goes to Germany? "Home" could also be Florida, no?
Going back to Germany to get the tests seems so super serious...

Mojobackhand
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:03 PM
And reading the translated conversation with her mom really just makes you feel so sad and sorry for her.:sad:

:sobbing:

Her mom is so sweet.

I asked this somewhere else before: Where is her dad? He was not in Dallas and not in Linz. And I don't understand that... doesn't make sense. :confused:

joy division
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:26 PM
No, I really don`t think so. As it was said before, her performance today was certainly not a mental issue.
In my eyes she seemed totally out of power from the first game on. Her movement looked like (this is really not meant cynical) she ran a marathon yesterday:shrug:

You`re probably right. We have a similar discussion in Julia`s thread as you know.
The context is difficult but it`s an old Japanese wisdom that your are more prone to catch a flue or getting sick when you are stressed. You even don`t have to be aware of it.
It`s all speculation but my money is on this.

hankmoody
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:43 PM
You`re probably right. We have a similar discussion in Julia`s thread as you know.
The context is difficult but it`s an old Japanese wisdom that your are more prone to catch a flue or getting sick when you are stressed. You even don`t have to be aware of it.
It`s all speculation but my money is on this.

Yeah, I know that discussion.
Well, when have the japanese ever been wrong about their philisophy and wisdom.:lol:
But it could also come from too much comforting and hugging Jule at FedCup:oh: Kidding;)

joy division
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:57 PM
But it could also come from too much comforting and hugging Jule at FedCup:oh: Kidding;)

When you consider this Andrea must be lying in her bed right now with about 40° temperature:D, also just kidding.:wavey:

Mojobackhand
Feb 24th, 2012, 12:30 AM
:lol:

TMI. Ah, wait. Just kidding. Ok. Just kidding. Sure.

hellas719
Feb 24th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Sabine :sad::hug:

maturedgirl
Feb 24th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Her mom is so sweet.

Yepp! Was so cute how they discussed in that polish-german-gibbering - made me laugh :lol::tape:

so tragical-comical mix :devil:
(regretted not understood any polish:D)

Rovegun
Feb 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Yepp! Was so cute how they discussed in that polish-german-gibbering - made me laugh :lol::tape:

so tragical-comical mix :devil:
(regretted not understood any polish:D)

at least I understand something a little bit what was said in Polish :lol: but I still think Sabine speaks German with her dad :D her mum says go, go in Polish if I heard it well and then say it once again in Polish, funny :lol:

anyway poor Sabine she looked exhausted with no strength to play...

CillyUltra
Feb 24th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Does she say somewhere explicitly that she goes to Germany? "Home" could also be Florida, no?
Going back to Germany to get the tests seems so super serious...

She definitely sees Berlin as her home, where she usually goes to the Olympic Support Center (http://www.berlin-sportmetropole.de/english/olympiastuetzpunkt/index.html) at the Sportforum Berlin.

everythingtaboo
Feb 24th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Well, I hope that it is "just" a virus and that blood tests will show that everything is OK.
They often do those blood tests to make sure that there isnīt sth like mononucleosis.
Good that she has two weeks off now, that should be enough time to recover and then be 100% fit again for IW and Miami.
But as I said, her ankle didnīt bother her, that is the positive thing and now letīs hope that the results of the blood tests will be positive or negative in this case (whatever is positive for her :lol:) as well! :)

:hysteric: Please be negative. Mono is ruining tennis rn.

everythingtaboo
Feb 24th, 2012, 10:46 AM
btw-commentry said Sabine will next play more dubs with Jule cause of Petkos injury...and Sams olympic training with dellacqua...would be nice to wa:hearts:tch

About time. They should've played doubles at AO imo. Hopefully they'll be an awesome team and win Stuttgart together. :hearts:

maturedgirl
Feb 24th, 2012, 11:07 AM
About time. They should've played doubles at AO imo. Hopefully they'll be an awesome team and win Stuttgart together. :hearts:

Yep! seems communication missed a bit - and Görges waited to long for Petko returning. Would be great to see them together on court :hi5:

Sabinator.
Feb 24th, 2012, 11:18 AM
at least I understand something a little bit what was said in Polish :lol: but I still think Sabine speaks German with her dad :D her mum says go, go in Polish if I heard it well and then say it once again in Polish, funny :lol:

Yeah, it was funny indeed :lol: The Polish-German mix by her mother :lol: I got lucky that I'm Pole and I can understand all the phrases in polish language, between players with polish origins :p And there are more and more ;)

However, the Sabine's statement was not so optimistic, her voice was heard in pain, angry at himself and helplessness. In this moment I just wanted to hug her and say: "nothing has happened, it's just your bad day, physically and mentally, we understand this. Head up!" :hug:

maturedgirl
Feb 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM
:eek: ES shows it again :bolt:

flyingmachine
Feb 26th, 2012, 06:02 AM
:eek: ES shows it again :bolt:

Sabine: :rolleyes: Especially after seeing it i feel she should hide a new coach.

Mike81
Feb 26th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I'm confused as to what her mother said to her because there are two different translations on GM :confused:

Specter
Feb 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I'm confused as to what her mother said to her because there are two different translations on GM :confused:

Can't believe I'm feeding the troll responding to you again, but if you mean Melange's post, that was a joke. He replaced Mama Lisicki's comments with Piotr's from his last coaching of Caroline.

seriously?

video here: http://video.eurosport.pl/tenis/wozniacki-krytykuje-corke_vid220142/video.shtml

Piotr: you aren't here, you aren't there. those framed balls, no 1st serves in - you know why you don't have them? How could they be if you are not thinking what you are doing. You are standing here like a piece of meat that wants to do something but doesn't know what. (showing with his finger) Why didn't you hit that ball? Because you didn't see it.
Caro: I did see it
Piotr: Don't discuss with me now. This is a complete bullshit/rubbish. Now I will tel you what to do: while serving watch the ball, with new balls go lower on your legs, stand on baseline. She is not running, she is playing you high with backhand. And why you are doing? You are not hitting the ball harder. At her second serve you have to cover the ball (umpire saying time) hit it,and you are (showing it to Caro :lol:) here and here, you are nowhere. Understand? you are nowhere. The racket low, hit with spin, close with elbow. Oh and Carolina, did you play backhand down the line? This is really laughable/pathetic. fuck...

that's all :p

Ian Aberdon
Feb 26th, 2012, 09:53 AM
As I commented elsewhere, I cannot believe some on TF actually thought the 2nd translation was real!!! :haha:

If that was Mama Lisicki, I'd be inclined to smash a piece of ceramic pottery over her head! :lol:

Mike81
Feb 26th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Yeah I was pretty certain it wasn't real, I was just confused because others were talking about it as if it was real.

Specter
Feb 26th, 2012, 09:56 AM
OK thanks for clearing that up. Don't worry I'm not trolling, ok. If you read some other comments on TF, you can see I felt bad about some of my comments on these forums. I just say too much on what I'm thinking, it's my bad habit, it's been hard to cure.

That's actually the reason why I'm still 90% sure I'm talking to the most elaborate and successful troll I've ever encountered. I can't imagine anyone actually revealing this much insanely personal information on a forum like TF, without any logical incentive to do so. If you're for real, I suggest getting a diary for that kind of stuff, if not a psychologist. If not, then I congratulate you on having the entire forum fooled and hats off for all the work you've put into this Mike persona.

Specter
Feb 26th, 2012, 09:58 AM
As I commented elsewhere, I cannot believe some on TF actually thought the 2nd translation was real!!! :haha:

Well, some people also responded to that obvious "pedophile Nazi" troll like he was dead serious. Nothing on here shocks me anymore. :shrug:

Mojobackhand
Feb 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Oh.

Did Papa Woz really say that? Terrible.

Tennisvampire
Feb 26th, 2012, 10:43 PM
don't worry, Jule did the same and everything was ok, perhaps she took the virus from Jule during FedCup...

Sabine playing dubs :hearts: For some reason, I really like it when some of my fave players (and I watch practically only singles) play doubles. I love the dynamics of it, the friendship and the mutual support and cheering. It's specific because tennis is mainly regarded as an individual sport :) I loved Sabine with Sam in dubs, but because of the Olympics, we'll get to see a lot more national teams competing in tournaments this year. Plus, I really like Julia too, her style and forehand are just... :hearts: she really plays beautiful tennis (still can't believe she lost to that pusher Radwanska :mad:). Hopefully, they'll make a good combination :D

Btw, does anyone know when is Petko coming back? I miss her :(