PDA

View Full Version : The Celebrity Apprentice 5 premieres Sunday, Feb 19th!

Pages : [1] 2

hankqq
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:47 AM
It's that time again :lol: Celebrity Apprentice is back. This time, there are 18 contestants. If you thought nothing could top last year, this cast might surprise you. I expect lots of fighting with these over-the-top personalities:

-Clay Aiken: singer/actor (best known for being the runner-up on one of the American Idol seasons)
-Michael Andretti: former race car driver and current race team owner
-Adam Carolla: comedian, radio/tv personality (notably hosted The Man Show)
-Tia Carrere: actress/singer/model (was the hot girl in Wayne's World)
-Lou Ferrigno: actor/bodybuilder (best known as the original The Incredible Hulk in the late 70s tv show)
-Debbie Gibson: singer (was a teen idol in the late 80s)
-Teresa Giudice: one of those reality tv "Real Housewives" or whatever
-Victoria Gotti: daughter of mafia boss John Gotti/reality tv personality
-Arsenio Hall: actor/tv host best known in the 80s/early 90s
-Penn Jillette: magician (Penn & Teller)
-Lisa Lampanelli: insult comic
-Dayana Mendoza: Miss Universe 2008
-Aubrey O'Day: singer (former member of Diddy's girl group Danity Kane)
-Dee Snider: lead singer of 80s heavy metal band Twisted Sister
-George Takei: actor (most known from Star Trek)
-Paul Teutul, Sr.: reality personality from American Chopper (about the father/son motorcyle business)
-Cheryl Tiegs: supermodel
-Patricia Velasquez: model/actress

site: http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/

young_gunner913
Feb 16th, 2012, 03:34 AM
So excited for LL, Lisa Lampanelli!! :hearts:

hankqq
Feb 16th, 2012, 04:58 AM
apparently Lisa Lampanelli and Victoria Gotti don't get along :lol:

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Are they retiring the normal apprentice?

Justin
Feb 16th, 2012, 11:28 AM
^

Donald said that they would only shoot the "Celebrity" version from here on out; but this is The Donald we're talking about so :shrug:

I still say the Celebrity version is a farce [Please: Joan Rivers beating Annie Duke in season 2? :rolleyes: -- no more proof needed] but I'm excited to see Lisa Lampanelli and the "Mafia henchwomen" battling it out. :bounce:

Ryan
Feb 16th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Joan Rivers robbed Duke. :lol: Such a joke, can't stand that fucked up caricature of a human being.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:01 AM
apparently Lisa Lampanelli and Victoria Gotti don't get along :lol:

Yeah, their fights should be EPIC :worship: :lol:

I'm a huge Lisa fan :cool:

young_gunner913
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Joan Rivers robbed Duke. :lol: Such a joke, can't stand that fucked up caricature of a human being.

That was robbery at it's best!! :rolls:

Lulu.
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:59 AM
I really like this cast. Looking forward to seeing Aubrey again.

Super Dave
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM
aBaYVo89mmY

hankqq
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:13 AM
less than hour away until it starts 9 pm EST. :bounce:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:18 AM
less than hour away until it starts 9 pm EST. :bounce:

Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot it started tonight :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:06 AM
It's going to be really hard to tell Dee Snider & Victoria Gotti apart :oh:

young_gunner913
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Heath you catty bitch. :oh:

hankqq
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot it started tonight :p

:hatoff:

:lol: we do have some interesting looking cast members this season.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 20th, 2012, 01:12 AM

Heath you catty bitch. :oh:

Reeeoooow :cat:

Victoria started it by already dissing my 2 faves Debbie and Lisa :p Oops, no spoilers...your on the west coast :angel:

Super Dave
Feb 20th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Cheryl must've never watched the show before.

hankqq
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Cheryl must've never watched the show before.

:lol: agree. She seems too nice anyway. Now all the women who are left will battle it out. Trump knew what he was doing by planting the seeds for future feuds when he asked both PMs before it was announced which team had won as to who were the weak links :devil:

Ellen Dawson
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I know people are looking forward to fights between Teresa and Victoria and I'm sure they'll be good in typical reality show fashion. :lol: However, the two that I wanna see have drama are Aubrey and Debbie. I could see them getting really catty with each other. I hope it happens!

Patricia :hug: Made me miss The L Word. :sad: And hell yeah it's PAH-THRREE-SEE-AH, Mr. Trump. :p

Tia Carrere a Grammy winner? :scratch: I checked. Yeah she won. Twice. In the same cat. Wait for it.................Best Hawaiian Music Album. :tape:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 20th, 2012, 11:22 PM
I know people are looking forward to fights between Teresa and Victoria and I'm sure they'll be good in typical reality show fashion. :lol: However, the two that I wanna see have drama are Aubrey and Debbie. I could see them getting really catty with each other. I hope it happens!

Patricia :hug: Made me miss The L Word. :sad: And hell yeah it's PAH-THRREE-SEE-AH, Mr. Trump. :p

Tia Carrere a Grammy winner? :scratch: I checked. Yeah she won. Twice. In the same cat. Wait for it.................Best Hawaiian Music Album. :tape:

I had to look it up aswell :lol: But hey, a Grammys a Grammy :p

young_gunner913
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:48 AM
Gutted for Patricia. She fought so hard and you really feel for her that she doesn't get any of the money she brought in from her donors. I hope she gets another shot at winning some money. I love hearing George speak. :rolls: He's so hilarious. Lisa is acting really, nice... :unsure: I think she goes home next week though. In the season preview she didn't have that many scenes and it looks like she might be project manager next week. Total shot in the dark guess though. :p

Aubery O'Day is ridiculously obnoxious. :hysteric: All those snotty comments and name dropping Diddy in the boardroom just reek of desperation. :lol:

I had to look it up aswell :lol: But hey, a Grammys a Grammy :p

Exactly. Tia has 2 Grammys and some people don't have any, like Katy Perry. :D

KournikovaFan91
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Aubrey and Dayana were my faves pre show and it hasn't changed.

Agree about Aubrey and Debbie possibly kicking off.

I liked Patricia at the start but I feel she might actually be a big bitch when the public facade isn't on. :shrug: Also the girls should try and split up the two Venezuelans and frankly I'd rather Patricia go.

Super Dave
Feb 21st, 2012, 12:54 PM
Aubery O'Day is ridiculously obnoxious. :hysteric: All those snotty comments and name dropping Diddy in the boardroom just reek of desperation. :lol:

"I have the most Twitter followers". :haha: I'd never heard of her.

And that hair and makeup; I got confused. I thought I was watching the clown from Amazing Race.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:09 PM
"I have the most Twitter followers". :haha: I'd never heard of her.

And that hair and makeup; I got confused. I thought I was watching the clown from Amazing Race.

:happy:

Ryan
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:39 PM
Fuck, why did I pick Cheryl for my Pool? :tape: I figured we were due for a female winner, and didn't know half the cast. Gott hope Debbie and Arsenio make it far now. :o

That Aubrey chick looks like a broke down version of Rihanna from Whats My Name. They should have got Snooki.

hankqq
Feb 27th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Good riddance to Gotti :lol: I expected her to be tougher, considering she's a mob daughter. She came off as very whiny and insecure. Aubrey is definitely jealous of Dayana :p

young_gunner913
Feb 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Dude, did anyone see the twitter fight last night between Lisa Lampanelli and Beth Chapman? :hysteric:

hankqq
Feb 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Dude, did anyone see the twitter fight last night between Lisa Lampanelli and Beth Chapman? :hysteric:

no. what happened? :unsure:

young_gunner913
Feb 27th, 2012, 09:33 PM
no. what happened? :unsure:

I guess Beth is good friends with Victoria Gotti and she was cheering for her and then afterwards she tweeted that Victoria should have stayed and that the audience knows who actually did the work and she called Lisa a crying yuko. And Lisa responded that Beth married some guy named dog cause her snatch smells like Alpo (dog food) and that she's riding on his coat tails. :sobbing:

hankqq
Feb 27th, 2012, 09:40 PM
well, Lisa is the insult comic queen. Take her on at your own risk :lol:

Jane Lane
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:46 AM
They get more D-list as the seasons go on. :tape: Literally the only ones I know are Aiken, Penn, Andretti, Dayana, Patricia, Gotti and Teresa. Oh and :spit: I cannot at Aubrey. Bitch please you were in a girl group that had 1 hit from Making the Band. I didn't even know she was in Danity Kane until she said it. "I have the most Twitter followers." Hooookay.

Dawn Marie
Feb 28th, 2012, 02:44 AM
HAHAHAHAH:-)

KournikovaFan91
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Patricia is the worst of them all on the girls team, totally fake, she never once aired a single problem she had, even Don basically said that, and she looks so holier than thou sitting at that table. :rolleyes: If she turns around and endorses Chavez for the election I'll totally take back all my comments but she doesn't seem a Chavista, quite the opposite. She will throw anyone under the bus to save Team Venezuela.

After Dayana's Gitmo comments we know she isn't the sharpest tool in the box so the comments about looking good on a horse is all she'd be good at seem quite justified.

Everyone bashing Aubrey take a ticket and get in fucking line, she has dealt with bog standard haters like you people on a daily basis. She actually worked during both tasks unlike lazy ass Gotti.

Gotti is so deluded. Nothing Lisa or Aubrey said was a lie, Debbie even said that she was useless Day One, she deserved to go 100%.

Super Dave
Feb 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM
They get more D-list as the seasons go on. :tape: Literally the only ones I know are Aiken, Penn, Andretti, Dayana, Patricia, Gotti and Teresa. Oh and :spit: I cannot at Aubrey. Bitch please you were in a girl group that had 1 hit from Making the Band. I didn't even know she was in Danity Kane until she said it. "I have the most Twitter followers." Hooookay.

Yep - it's definitely a has-been train wreck.

Harju.
Feb 28th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Lisa FTMFW :cheer:

She is going to destroy anyone in that boardroom :lol:. I love how fast she thinks. Well, she's a Harvard graduate afterall. You know Dayana is her next target :lol:. That bitch better be prepared.

LisaAubrey Alliance <33333

Harju.
Feb 28th, 2012, 03:07 PM
They have two top 10 hits!!!

Plus, Danity Kane is the only female group in Billboard history to have both their debut and sophomore albums enter the main charts at #1!

Aubrey <3

hankqq
Mar 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Glad George is gone. He was weak and kind of out of it for the whole task :tape:

:rolls: at the rest of the team shutting Debbie down when she brought up the idea of her being 1 of the window models :haha: In the scenes from next week, it looks like she'll be the PM and piss everyone off.

young_gunner913
Mar 5th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Poor George. He was just completely overwhelmed by things. He was funny though and a great person to have on the show.

That being said, I'm glad the women finally scraped out a win. Aubery is getting more and more obnoxious each episode. Every interview started with I or My. Lisa's fake happiness is getting slightly annoying.

Highlight of the episode was Debbie volunteering to be a model and Dayana telling her she's too old. :hysteric:

Ryan
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Debbie getting shut down was legit. Expected meltdown next week when she bosses people around.

Um, Aubrey's actually kind of good. She's easily come up with the best ideas the last two weeks. Dayana...she's smoking hot, but didn't deserve good praise for her PM skills. It was basically Aubrey's idea for everything. :lol:

George - live long and prosper.

young_gunner913
Mar 5th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I just can't deal with all the brown nosing she does. I hope someone calls her out on it. :o Plus, wait till she comes up with a losing idea and see how far and quickly she distances herself from it. :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 5th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Aubrey was on fire, I wonder what the rest of those geniuses would have come up with for that second window had she not been there.

She won't win, I know that already but I think she has actually done a really good job on this show thus far compared to most of the other women. The Medieval theme she basically came up with was the only good thing about the girls team last week.

Teresa's annoyance at not being PM will probably rear its head again.

the jamierbelyea
Mar 6th, 2012, 04:07 AM

I think this cast has a pretty decent amount of good stars, obviously Dee Snider, George Takei, and Lou Ferigno are far from their prime, but if you don't know them it shows more of your ignorance for pop culture than anything on the show.

Super Dave
Mar 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM
George looks better at 74 than Debbie does at 41.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 6th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Aubrey = Good Reality TV. Diddy trained her well. :p

And, Debbie - awwww, it ain't 1988, is it it, hon? :sad:

Blu€
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Oh :sad: poor George! He was too nice and honest to last on the show. Kinda refreshing to see people with some sort of dignity on this show :lol:
Not impressed with this week's task, girls had the clothes edge but I think the guy's concept was better, the girls didn't even have one!

Dawn Marie
Mar 7th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Aubrey is smart and knows how to think on her feet. She saved the show. It goes to show you that you dont need a lot of money or a degree to be the better person at the job. I hate her hair color and make up but hey she is a creative thinker.

Im def TEAM AUBREY!
The show is a bit rigged up. Give a challenge that woman know more about then the average male. Come on!

hankqq
Mar 12th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Aubrey is smart and she has good ideas. It's just her personality and her delusion of how famous she is that bother some of us :lol: :shrug: I'm enjoying her commentary on Debbie though :p Do we really need to hear "Shake Your Love" or "Only In My Dreams" every episode ? :sobbing: I'm also looking forward to a Teresa-Debbie fight. Given what happened in the boardroom that should be coming up.

Anyway, Trump obviously kept Lou for the drama :lol: He seems to be the only one on the men's team who is ready for conflict. Michael was useless and Adam volunteered to be fired...I think next week if the guys lose again, the rest of the team will gang up on Lou and get him out.

young_gunner913
Mar 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
I was DEAD at Aubery having the audacity to act like she's more famous than all the other girls and act like her career didn't flop HARD. :rolls: She's a compulsive liar and her attitude is just so fake and nasty. :tape:

I loved Trump's line of thinking this week. Adam's gonna try and force me to eliminate him... Hello curveball! :lol:

Lou definitely deserves to stay though. He may be useless but his team doesn't even give a chance really. He has a disability and none of them are patient enough to take the time with him. It's a mixture of Lou being stubborn and his team's lack of patience. Aresnio has been rubbing me the wrong way as of late. I get really shady vibes from him and he's gonna throw whoever he can under the bus to save his own ass.

Glad Michael was sent home. You could tell he was just trying to float on by as long as he could. If he would've been the project manager, his team would've won hands down. The women did surprisingly good and Lisa & Teresa we're definitely the best of the vignettes. And OMFG at Aubery's story... Like that is seriously the most disgusting thing ever, to lie about your mother being in a car accident just to win a challenge... :tape: I would never.

Jane Lane
Mar 12th, 2012, 10:41 PM
I was DEAD at Aubery having the audacity to act like she's more famous than all the other girls and act like her career didn't flop HARD. :rolls: She's a compulsive liar and her attitude is just so fake and nasty. :tape:

I loved Trump's line of thinking this week. Adam's gonna try and force me to eliminate him... Hello curveball! :lol:

Lou definitely deserves to stay though. He may be useless but his team doesn't even give a chance really. He has a disability and none of them are patient enough to take the time with him. It's a mixture of Lou being stubborn and his team's lack of patience. Aresnio has been rubbing me the wrong way as of late. I get really shady vibes from him and he's gonna throw whoever he can under the bus to save his own ass.

Glad Michael was sent home. You could tell he was just trying to float on by as long as he could. If he would've been the project manager, his team would've won hands down. The women did surprisingly good and Lisa & Teresa we're definitely the best of the vignettes. And OMFG at Aubery's story... Like that is seriously the most disgusting thing ever, to lie about your mother being in a car accident just to win a challenge... :tape: I would never.

Seriously. So disgusting. :tape: I died when she pronounced the car name wrong twice :haha:

young_gunner913
Mar 12th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Seriously. So disgusting. :tape: I died when she pronounced the car name wrong twice :haha:

IKR! :sobbing: Then in the boardroom she's like "I only did it once..." :rolleyes:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 13th, 2012, 12:10 PM
:rolleyes:

I have a friend from Ireland who knows Danity Kane and I reckon would struggle to know who any of those other chicks are, DK had some level of international success, which was this decade unlike Debbie Gibson. I mean Debbie was big in Ireland in the late 80s but I never heard of her until now.

On a worldwide level Aubrey probably is one of the better known girls and obviously Dayana too. Especially among the youth of the world, they are the only 2 twenty somethings on this show FFS.

Like the world does not revolve around the USA. People like Lisa, Tia and Victoria are not known AT ALL worldwide.

For the men I reckon George Takei is the best known in UK/Ireland.

tucker1989
Mar 13th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Why does it matter who's well known in the UK or Ireland? This is an American show, and it will get the majority of its ratings stateside. Celebrities who are big in both places would never agree to be on this show, and people who are just big in other countries would turn off US audiences. Heck, plenty of Americans would have trouble identifying some of this cast.

I love Aubrey. She's fantastic TV, and she's one of the only women who's contributed anything positive to any of the tasks. Say what you will about her behavior, but it's clear that she's one of the smarter ones there, and I was cracking up while she was talking about Debbie, who is SUCH an idiot.

Ryan
Mar 13th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Why does it matter who's well known in the UK or Ireland? This is an American show, and it will get the majority of its ratings stateside. Celebrities who are big in both places would never agree to be on this show, and people who are just big in other countries would turn off US audiences. Heck, plenty of Americans would have trouble identifying some of this cast.

I love Aubrey. She's fantastic TV, and she's one of the only women who's contributed anything positive to any of the tasks. Say what you will about her behavior, but it's clear that she's one of the smarter ones there, and I was cracking up while she was talking about Debbie, who is SUCH an idiot.

This. Ireland is irrelevant for the purposes of this show, so is Canada, France etc. I have no idea who Danity Kane is, or Aubrey, in comparison to the other celebs. That doesn't make her bad, just means its hilarious how she thinks she's hot shit.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:55 PM
:rolleyes:

I have a friend from Ireland who knows Danity Kane and I reckon would struggle to know who any of those other chicks are, DK had some level of international success, which was this decade unlike Debbie Gibson. I mean Debbie was big in Ireland in the late 80s but I never heard of her until now.

On a worldwide level Aubrey probably is one of the better known girls and obviously Dayana too. Especially among the youth of the world, they are the only 2 twenty somethings on this show FFS.

Like the world does not revolve around the USA. People like Lisa, Tia and Victoria are not known AT ALL worldwide.

For the men I reckon George Takei is the best known in UK/Ireland.

You're talking like TCA's target audience are teen girls (Danity Kane's base) and they're not. Aubrey, like Teresa, comes from Reality TV but TCA's demo is more likely to know Teresa than Aubrey.

Anyway, I'm thinking Lisa will win this season. I'm sure Trump's dying to crown another woman 'cause it's been 3 years,

KournikovaFan91
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:38 AM
This. Ireland is irrelevant for the purposes of this show, so is Canada, France etc. I have no idea who Danity Kane is, or Aubrey, in comparison to the other celebs. That doesn't make her bad, just means its hilarious how she thinks she's hot shit.

It annoys me just as much on UK TV when people discuss fame and limit it to their own country.

On Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago they were asked to rank themselves in order of famous to least famous. Clearly Dennis Rodman and Traci Bingham were the most famous since way more people would know who they are however Michael Barrymore (unknown outside the UK) was the one they placed at number 1.

Fame is just based on how many people know why you are, Aubrey, Dayana and Patricia are probably the most famous in this regard. So I don't see how Aubrey is out of line saying she is the most famous when she possibly is.

I mean none of the cast are superstars but in terms of the cast I can see Aubrey's point, I'd love to hear who people think exactly is the most famous woman.

If NBC wanted to make this sellable abroad they would include some people who are actually famous in the rest of the Anglosphere, BBC used to air the US Apprentice back when it was a regular series but haven't to my knowledge aired the celebrity version.

young_gunner913
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Well it's an American show and being famous in Ireland doesn't help at all. So there goes that point.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:46 AM
But if you are asking who the most famous person is it is relevant and Aubrey is defiantly one of the most famous cast members.

I see Dayana resumed the Brande/Hope role she was cast for last episode, didn't seem to be a single word out of her. Last episode I kinda had the hots for Andretti I mean for nearly 50 he looks good. :tape:

young_gunner913
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:51 AM
That could be possible but that has no relevance. What matters for this show is who knows her in America and in America, everybody knows that Aubery's career is nowhere near what she claims it to be and we know how hard Danity Kane and her solo act flopped.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Her solo career hasn't just got momentum yet, its not over, just delayed somewhat and DK ended too soon, there were a lot of issues there.

I'm assuming her appearance here is supposed to boost her solo career.

delicatecutter
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I also didn't appreciate Aubrey lying about having the most Twitter followers. Right after I heard her say that I checked and Teresa has more.

Jane Lane
Mar 19th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Aubrey is an annoying bitch. I stand by what I've said from the beginning.
:rolls: And when Arsenio was like "No wonder why Diddy fired her!" I nearly died because I was saying the same thing the whole episode.

Patricia took a bullet for the unbreakable wall of Hugo Chavez. TBH, I think Lisa and Aubrey ganged up on Dayana because of the language barrier, at least partly. While I agree she may not have been the most useful, she was PM for a winning task. When Trump was asking Patricia "Oh is it because she's from Venezuela, Aubrey's all like "YES. :rolleyes:" Oh and Lisa bullshitting about her and Aubrey and Debbie coming up with the 5 ideas..bitch you've only won 2 tasks so obviously you're a problem.

tucker1989
Mar 19th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Tia is a total idiot. I'm glad she was fired. It looks like Clay and either Aubrey or Teresa are project managers next week, should be good.

young_gunner913
Mar 19th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Wow. Aubery is in super bitch mode and I'm only 10 minutes in. :hysteric:

Super Dave
Mar 19th, 2012, 11:46 AM
More dead weight jettisoned.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 19th, 2012, 01:08 PM
While I agree she may not have been the most useful, she was PM for a winning task. When Trump was asking Patricia "Oh is it because she's from Venezuela, Aubrey's all like "YES. :rolleyes:" Oh and Lisa bullshitting about her and Aubrey and Debbie coming up with the 5 ideas..bitch you've only won 2 tasks so obviously you're a problem.

Why the fuck else do you think they bonded from Day One, because they are both Venezuela. After 15 mins of episode one Patricia was gushing about Dayana.

Trump won't fire Dayana till he REALLY has to, she is a former employee at the end of the day and hailed as the "Best Miss Universe Ever". I don't think she was the weakest team member in fairness, Tia was dreadful and Teresa seems dead weight too.

Frankly Aubrey, Lisa, Debbie and Patricia (although she has weakened in recent episodes) are by far the best women.

Yet again Aubrey said nothing untrue in the boardroom and Tia was an idiot. Plus a shit leader and totally deserved to be fired.

Aubrey practically saved the Ivanka Trump task in an instant, imagine waiting for Tia or Teresa to come up with something :rolleyes:

Also Aubrey is a reality show pro, she knows what to say to get airtime in confessionals, and that's the name of the reality business. Frankly the "50 something" comment was quite hilarious.

Teresa hitting back at Patricia was so lame :help: Bad strategy girl.

Having looked a twitter Team Venezuela don't follow Aubrey so I reckon some more shit will be going down where that's concerned.

The clip made an Aubrey firing look obvious but as much as I love her I wouldn't be surprised. :shrug: But the edit looked a bit too obvious.

Ryan
Mar 19th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Aubrey might get fired early because she has a big mouth; Trump typically doesn't like aggressive women besides Joan "Skeletor" Rivers. But everything she said was true, she could just be more tactful.

Dayana isn't bad, she's just not great - what the hell has Teresa done EVER? :lol: Patricia's good, she is just coasting a bit lately because she doesn't need to open her mouth.

Lou needs fired. :weirdo:

Jane Lane
Mar 19th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Why the fuck else do you think they bonded from Day One, because they are both Venezuela. After 15 mins of episode one Patricia was gushing about Dayana.

Obviously :rolls: That's why they're the unbreakable wall of Hugo Chavez.

young_gunner913
Mar 19th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Bye Tia. :wavey: I loved her in "True Lies" as Ryan would say, total babe. She's gone a little overboard with the procedures though. Those sausage lips aren't cute. But She was dead weight.

I couldn't believe Aubery last night. Honestly, I think some of it's from hanging around Lisa. :lol: I think she's trying to impress Lisa by shading the fuck out of the other girls. I follow Lisa's Live Tweet and last night she was giving Aubery giggles for something bitchy she said during the show. I hope Aubery does get eliminated, aside from the fact that I really dislike her, I want Lisa to win and it's beside to have her gone before Aubery stabs Lisa in the back. :D

Kudos to Clay. Found a new respect for him for standing up to Penn. :worship: Penn is a big bully, I really like him, but he's a know it all and his social skills are struggling. Lou has just sealed himself another couple weeks on the show by winning this challenge. I was totally right about Arsenio's shady ass. :lol: Paul needs fired. I hate looking at him, he looks pissed off. I've watched his show and he doesn't look like that all the time.

How typical of Trump to keep pressing about what was so sexual about Dayana's little monologue. Him and Donald Jr. Pervs. Rub one off before the boardroom please. :tape:

hankqq
Mar 19th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Tia deserved to go :shrug: She's not too good at this game. I will defend her though-she looks a lot better at 40 than Aubrey does at 27 :tape:

Did anyone else LOL when Teresa responded to the comment that she's "not creative" by saying something like: "I'm a writer. I've written 3 books. I have a ghost writer" :rolls: She's an idiot and a fail. Trump was hoping to have another Nene this season but Teresa is mostly in the background and can't even defend herself properly when attacked.

Jane Lane
Mar 19th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Nah, Teresa's around because Trump wants ratings when she flips that big ass boardroom table. :lol:

delicatecutter
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:31 AM
OMG I'm sorry but I love Aubrey. She is reality TV gold! :hearts: And she seems to be pretty creative and competent in these tasks. I lived for the shade she kept throwing Tia's way. I'm not sure how far she can go because she does have a tendency to run her mouth and I'm not sure Trump likes that. But I think she'll be around for awhile still because she is good for ratings.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM
I just re-watched the boardroom and what the hell was Tia going around bringing up Aubrey being in a sorority. :retard:

People online saying Tia was the classy one is absolute SHIT, at least Aubrey kept her criticisms of Tia to what happened in the task and the slip of the tongue :oh: (50 Something), Tia was the one bringing up people's history and personal life when it wasn't at all necessarily.

And also if we want to stereotype Tia modeled early in her career and we all know the bitchy model stereotypes that are out there.

Sitting their with a snooty look on your face doesn't make you classy honey. :rolleyes:

delicatecutter
Mar 20th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I lived for Aubrey saying Tia was a good PM for this task because she was as old as the company (100+ years). :spit: :haha: :rolls:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM
:lol: I almost forgot that gem. I hope someone by the end of the series complies a video of all Aubrey lines on youtube, would be epic.

delicatecutter
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:08 PM
And then saying Tia was 50+ years old in the boardroom and had 30 years experience on her. I died. :hysteric:

Super Dave
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Aubrey is strangely looking hotter to me :help: and Dayana is, of course, a goddess. :worship:

delicatecutter
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Dayana is a stunning beauty. :inlove: I hate that hair color on Aubrey though. :o

Super Dave
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Dayana is a stunning beauty. :inlove: I hate that hair color on Aubrey though. :o

Yeah, but I liked the curly style this week.

delicatecutter
Mar 20th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I was also a huge Debbie Gibson fan back when I was a wee gay and I love how you can see the barely-contained crazy in her eyes. :hearts:

Poor Lou is so delusional I almost feel sorry for him. :sobbing: Clay is doing a great job. :yeah:

Super Dave
Mar 20th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I had a huge teen crush on Debbie but I'm hoping she looks better without the clown makeup :scared:

Lou danced well, though :lol:

Blu€
Mar 21st, 2012, 12:19 AM
Aubrey is so rude and self-conceited. It makes for some good drama but who does she think she is? That speech she gave saying how embarrased she was because of all the drama and cattiness in her team, excuse me, who is the one making catty comments to the camera at every chance? :lol:
I just pray she loses as PM, who could stand her after winning.
That said, I prefered the girls advert. Lou dancing around with a mop... what a great idea, NOT :lol: but I knew they would rig it so the guys didn't lose 3 in a row. By the way what has that ugly blonde guy done over the past weeks except break his finger?

young_gunner913
Mar 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM
Tia was on Wendy Williams the other day and I caught a little bit and Wendy was going on about how Tia should've lashed out at Aubery for all that shit she was talking in the boardroom and she threw some much needed shade at all that filler in Aubery's face. :crying2:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 21st, 2012, 03:30 AM
Thats why I dislike Wendy Williams, she has been uber-friendly anytime Aubrey has been on that show and probably will be again, she talks crap about people when they aren't on and then suddenly loves them when they appear on the show.

Also she isn't a comedian so while Chelsea Handler or someone can get away with it some random chick from Jersey like Wendy can't.

Agree with Blu€ about Dee Snider, he does NOTHING yet never is called out on it.

young_gunner913
Mar 21st, 2012, 03:36 AM
Oh, Wendy was saying how much she loves Aubery and how she's been a friend of her show and how great she is. But she just wasn't there for all the shit talking Aubery was doing to Tia while Tia wasn't hurling perosnal insults at her. I don't like Wendy that much but it was a rightfully deserved insult since Tia wasn't going to stoop to that level. :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 21st, 2012, 03:49 AM
Thats ok I guess, its just I have seen Wendy do that before and it pisses me off.

young_gunner913
Mar 21st, 2012, 03:54 AM
Yeah, Wendy will talk shit about anyone behind their back but I think it upset her because she was saying how Aubery is being completely different, she's focused and determined but she's being really mean. :lol:

delicatecutter
Mar 21st, 2012, 04:23 AM
Matt, are you misspelling Aubrey on purpose? :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Mar 21st, 2012, 04:25 AM
LOL I totally didn't notice. :rolls:

TZVETI83
Mar 21st, 2012, 09:15 AM
Aubrey looks more and more like a draq queen with each episode! I don´t get why there are so many people on here that like her, sure she is the loudest and gives a lot of ideas but well they are all horrible.
Just because she is the loudest does not mean she is the smartest or most valuable.

Even though Tia did not do her best, she worked hard on all of the tasks. I am glad she left with her head held high.
Aubrey is the typical insecure, mean-spirited, sorority biatch who would stab you in the back.
At least Tia was famous, Aubrey is not even a has-been, she is a never-was, a pathetic girl who has had so many surgeries that she now looks like Daffy Duck.

I can´t wait till she gets her ass kicked to the curb, falls back to being irrelevant where she belongs.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 21st, 2012, 02:28 PM
Yeah cause Relic Hunter was such a big show :rolleyes:
If I remember correctly it was only shown on Sky One in the UK and could only manage 3 seasons.

Aubrey saved Dayana's task after the incident with the photos, she wasn't even fond of Dayana and bust her arse to ensure a win, and her sob story was quite influential in the Debbie task despite it being fake.

Her ideas have been pretty solid. Tia on the other hand bitched about Debbie when Debbie was PM and then brought up Aubrey's past life in the boardroom which was completely irrelevant.

Tia and Teresa have done NOTHING of merit this entire time, NOTHING. They are no better than Cheryl.

young_gunner913
Mar 21st, 2012, 02:29 PM
I can't believe the rest of the girls are stupid enough to keep letting this slide, Lisa & Aubrey keep going on about how they come up with all the tasks, HELLO, they've lost now THREE times. :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 22nd, 2012, 07:12 AM
On the Medieval task the concept wasn't the issue if I remember correctly.

I can't remember why they failed Patricia's task, just lack of big donors or something?

Ellen Dawson
Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Matt, are you misspelling Aubrey on purpose? :sobbing:

Thank you! It's been going on for how many pages?! I kept thinking "is he country?" :facepalm: ;) @ YG.

I saw Tia WW, too, and I liked that she pointed out that the producers wanted them to be "fiery" (her adjective) in true reality show fashion and she wouldn't do that because that's not her nature. :worship:

Aubrey is using TCA as an audition tape. The bitch will prolly get her own sitcom.:banghead:

And Debbie fans - she's gonna be on Hollywood Girls Night this Sun. I wonder if she'll share any drama.

young_gunner913
Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
On the Medieval task the concept wasn't the issue if I remember correctly.

I can't remember why they failed Patricia's task, just lack of big donors or something?

Medieval - They still got beat out by what the men had and wasn't it Lisa who wrote it? I love her but she got out foxed at what she does best.

Patricia's task - Patricia mentioned that she felt like people weren't really bringing in money because they were saving their donors for themselves which I think is very fitting for Aubrey and I wouldn't put it past Lisa.

Thank you! It's been going on for how many pages?! I kept thinking "is he country?" :facepalm: ;) @ YG.

:crying2:

Jane Lane
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:13 AM
:bigcry: How dare he break the unbreakable wall of Hugo Chavez. Patricia is so classy though.

Seriously though, Aubrey is such a fake bitch. "I come up with all the ideas" is not a good strategy anymore. I am so glad Dayana brought up how all they do is lose. And seriously, "Oh I love Dayana so much and she's so amazing...but she sucks at everything she does." :rolleyes: She was actually good this task.

I would've loved to go to the men's party. :lol: They totally deserved to win.

:woohoo: Trump mixes up the teams next week. Oh and seriously if Aubrey or Lisa makes fun of Dayana's accent one more time...seriously? :o

Ryan
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Dayana really doesn't do anything though. :shrug: Lately, at least. I hope she steps it up next week, I need the only real hot woman left to stick around.

Aubrey's really good, don't think they deserved to really lose, but both teams were good.

Jane Lane
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Dayana really doesn't do anything though. :shrug: Lately, at least. I hope she steps it up next week, I need the only real hot woman left to stick around.

Aubrey's really good, don't think they deserved to really lose, but both teams were good.

:shrug: IDK to me, they completely missed a main part of what the execs wanted: the fun. Debbie Gibson singing and Lisa shouting at people doesn't qualify as fun.

delicatecutter
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Aubrey used to much prettier back in the MTB/Danity Kane days. Of course that hair color is doing nothing for her. She is very well-spoken and quick on her feet when it comes to everything, basically. I never knew she was this smart. And the way she throws shade left, right, and center is so hilarious. I didn't watch the entire episode but the way she keeps going after Debbie and her singing is too much. :sobbing:

Patricia was just kind of there so she won't be missed. Next week will be interesting with the tribe swap.

Super Dave
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Patreeeceea :wavey:

young_gunner913
Mar 26th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Aubrey is pretty much going to new levels of disgust with me. :o That being said, she didn't deserve to go home even though I really wanted her to be fired. There was no way Trump was letting her go. I just wish that her and Lisa weren't friends that way someone would read the fuck out of Aubrey's freak of nature looking ass. Hopefully one of the men puts her in her place.

Did anyone else notice both Donalds were EXTREMELY obnoxious tonight in the boardroom? More than usual. I know they want to get an answer but they would ask a question then cut the ladies off right in the middle of their reply. Aubrey will do well in the boardroom because she's loud and obnoxious like they are and she can kiss ass at the speed of light. Can't wait for new teams next week!

KournikovaFan91
Mar 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM
I'm sorry but the women's party was so much more polished, way more professional imho. I'm starting to think even the wins/loses are done for entertainment purposes. I mean the money is going to charity anyway and the women in boardroom is WAY more dramatic than the men.

Patricia totally deserved to go, I mean she didn't want anyone looking at that laptop screen. :rolleyes: Also her face permanently looks like she is so holier than thou. She bitched about the Aubrey/Lisa clique but she has a clique with Dayana which is also unbreakable.

Yet again Aubrey can always get her point across in the boardroom, she is always clear, concise and to the point.

Dayana was never getting fired since she got ZERO edit, it was clearly going to be Aubrey or Patricia. Once Team Venezuela did the hand hold outside the boardroom I knew one of them was going.

Next week looks really exciting, can't wait, reckon a guy will go only cause they are boring and Trump like the women for DRAMA.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 26th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Did anyone else notice both Donalds were EXTREMELY obnoxious tonight in the boardroom? More than usual.

*raising hand*

Esp Don Jr. I don't know if he's bilingual or not but he was dismissive without cause when addressing Dayana and her language issues. She's absolutely right that it's difficult with 2 idioms involved and having to translate the secondary into her mother tongue and vice versa. I thought Don was rude with his air of a typical native English speaker's sense of entitlement. :rolleyes:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 27th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Back in 2008 under pressure on stage in Vietnam she had no issue answering a question quite quickly on stage in English when she had the option of answering in Spanish with a translator, she's lived in NYC since then so I assume her English has improved.

I understand her point since it is obviously more difficult for non-English speakers but Don Jr. has probably dealt with her enough in the past to know expressing herself has never been an issue when she was Miss Universe.

I was glad that for a change the PM decided to actually fight for a place in the show and not roll over like Tia and Adam.

young_gunner913
Mar 27th, 2012, 01:33 AM
*raising hand*

Esp Don Jr. I don't know if he's bilingual or not but he was dismissive without cause when addressing Dayana and her language issues. She's absolutely right that it's difficult with 2 idioms involved and having to translate the secondary into her mother tongue and vice versa. I thought Don was rude with his air of a typical native English speaker's sense of entitlement. :rolleyes:

Yeah that was just completely rude and disrespectful and I was hoping Dayana would've taken it to him when he said that. Her English is probably leagues above his Spanish will ever be. :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 27th, 2012, 05:03 AM
No way would Dayana take it to a Trump, she's smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds her.

I actually think Alicia Machado would have been a good cast member, former Miss Universe and quite the drama queen. Surely Trump could have gotten her. Not that Dayana's bad I think she seems a nice girl but Alicia would have surely brought more drama.

Willam
Mar 27th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Patricia :sobbing:

I guess I have Dayana left.

if someone brings up Motherf*cking Chavez again, i'll make them regret it.

delicatecutter
Mar 27th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Dayana for the win! :hearts: :spit:

KournikovaFan91
Mar 27th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Trump would love Dayana to win and wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I see Aubrey and Patricia tweeted each other last night, Aubrey said people should support Patricia's charity and Patricia said thanks. (Useless piece of info for the day :p)

young_gunner913
Mar 27th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Dayana won't win. The only women I could see winning would be Lisa or Aubrey. Of the men, I'd say Clay or Dee.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 28th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Dee, really? he seems such a wallflower, Clay is the only guy I can see winning.

Jane Lane
Mar 28th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Isn't Dayana technically already employed by the Trump organization as an ex-Miss Universe anyway? :lol:

hankqq
Mar 28th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Patricia did deserve to be fired, as it was her error that cost her team the most. :shrug:

I wonder who will walk out in the next episode :o

KournikovaFan91
Mar 28th, 2012, 02:10 AM
I know nobody has really looked like quitting.

young_gunner913
Mar 28th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I could see Teresa quitting. :lol:

delicatecutter
Mar 28th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Didn't they imply that someone was quitting next week?

KournikovaFan91
Mar 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM
NKlPYQZac0U

Once a beauty queen always a beauty queen, can't even a give a straight answer to the question regarding whether the rule should be changed.

I feel bad though since she is under the thumb of the Trumps so I'd imagine giving an opinion is difficult as it could effectively mean you biting the hand that feeds you.

Jane Lane
Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:19 AM
Aubrey and Debbie gone in the same week?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmz0s9elJQ1qaivs5.gif

I loved Arsenio; so Aubrey had no problems being around "all the negativity" and the "toxic" environment when she was dishing out the insults but couldn't take it when the heat was on her? Bye bitch, no wonder why everybody in Danity Kane hated you. She should've gone in the first task really, since it was about money, and she brought in the least.

It was totally right for Dee to go in the 2nd task; I like him, but he was responsible for the box and the branding which the Walgreens execs hated.

Next week? :rolls: Dayana as PM again. If she wins, it gives her 2 PM wins. :lol: Just saying.

Ryan
Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:37 AM
Crazy ep. Aubrey has lots of problems, but Arsenio was over the line. She should suck it up and finish though, she was just as harsh to Dayana sometimes.

I thought it was BS Debbie got fired :shrug: She was never useless, and didn't even screw up really.

Dee :shrug: Lou should have gone too.

Jane Lane
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:00 AM
Crazy ep. Aubrey has lots of problems, but Arsenio was over the line. She should suck it up and finish though, she was just as harsh to Dayana sometimes.

I thought it was BS Debbie got fired :shrug: She was never useless, and didn't even screw up really.

Dee :shrug: Lou should have gone too.

As far as Debbie, I think it was only because she raised the least amount of who Teresa brought back. Trump really didn't have a choice.

Ellen Dawson
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:26 AM
I loved Arsenio; so Aubrey had no problems being around "all the negativity" and the "toxic" environment when she was dishing out the insults but couldn't take it when the heat was on her? Bye bitch, no wonder why everybody in Danity Kane hated you. She should've gone in the first task really, since it was about money, and she brought in the least.

Loved Arsenio as well! :worship: Sure, he was harsh with her but he clearly pointed all the problems that Aubrey is as a team member. I knew Arsenio had her number when he mentioned "massaging" her and how she was such a loose cannon that he had to employ a different tactic to guiding her as her project mgr. And props to Clay for cosigning. They didn't say she wasn't creative and they even encouraged her input in that area but it came with a price that affected Unanimous' morale. Don't feel too bad for Aubrey, though. I'm sure we'll be seeing her on another reality show or on a sitcom in the near future. She maximized her screen time so props to her. :)

young_gunner913
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:55 AM
OMG. Did I really just see what I think I did? :crying2: NVM Debbie, she's irrelevant and I'm glad she's gone.

Arsenio SHADED the muzzafuck out of Aubrey. He lit her on fire and starting singing Usher "Let it buuuuurrrrrnnnn...". I want him to win now. :lol: I don't think Aresnio was out of line at all. Aubrey is a monster and Lisa is like her master as demonstrated next week when she flips out because her buddy is gone. Someone really need to put her in her place and I'm glad it happened tonight and in front of the Trumps (BTW, I hate weeks we don't have Ivanka in the boardroom :o). I hope Aubrey stays gone, watching her blubber at the table was just too awesome for words. :D

I like Dee so not happy he's gone. :o Hopefully Lou is the next to go. Lisa reading him in the boardroom looks amazing. :rolls:

KournikovaFan91
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
WAY TOO LONG EPISODE :help:
Sorry 2 hours too much for this show.

My god the cast is rather boring and defiantly will be with the drams from Aubrey gone. Also Debbie should have been kept she would have had the drama with Teresa.

Paul, Arsenio, Penn, Dayana :yawn: They bring ZERO entertainment.

Regarding Arsenio we know he was against Aubrey from Boardroom One with the Diddy comment, he has been of no use any task, I mean he raised ZERO for the guys on the previous challenge. Useless twat.
What fucking bugs me is that yet again Aubrey had a massive input into the creative and but her ass into that challenge and Arsenio doesn't even give her a fucking thank you. Every single project managed she worked her ass off for. Can't say the same about Arsenio with ZERO money in the previous task. :rolleyes:

Having watched her reality show its quite clear Aubrey has had a lot of shit in life with her mum even DK and shit that happened, I did sympathize with her. I felt I would have broken down in that situation if I had been sitting in her position, especially with the way Arsenio was.

I felt bad when Nene quit too but having been in a toxic environment it can be tough to continue if you feel a situation is bad for you and having had a situation where I thought the people I was around and the place in which I was living was actually making me ill (inability to sleep, totally stressed day in day out) the best situation can be to quit.

I happy that the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network will get 10,000, so overall I am happy with how Aubrey did, at least she wasn't fired on TV again :p

Rooting for Lisa and Teresa. Would have for Clay but not after he basically threw Aubrey under the bus.
Post is way too long.

Super Dave
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Arsenio from the corner for three! Aubrey didn't officially "leave"...she just huffed out. She'll probably be back. Narcissist indeed. I do hope she's gone.

I didn't see the first half; just turned it on as Debbie's fug ass was getting in the elevator ;)

Yes, Dee deserved to go but he was likeable.

And Lisa has reached a peak with her self love. Get ahold of yourself, "insult comic".

KournikovaFan91
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
As for Arsenio's google comment about Aubrey at least she has done something this century.

His fucking career was over when I was a toddler. According to Wikipedia he couldn't even get a gig hosting Deal or No Deal :lol:

If Aubrey wasn't a team player why the hell did she work like a horse for every PM from Week One. She could have sat back all the time like so many people did but she didn't.

delicatecutter
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
NOOOOOOOOO :crying2: I don't know if I can watch without Aubrey. 99% of the show's entertainment came from her. Arsenio has some real issues and has been talking shit about Aubrey from the beginning, way before he ever worked with her. He clearly didn't like her in the first place so of course he was trying to get rid of her. He didn't have to attack her in the boardroom before it was announced who had won the task!

Debbie getting fired was such BS. Those fund-raising tasks are ridiculous.

I'm rooting for Dayana. :hearts:

KournikovaFan91
Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah and now of course a TON of haters have sprung up online dissing Aubrey despite the fact even when she wasn't fond of the PM she worked hard for them.

Same can't be said for most of the contestants on that show.

Like Arsenio earned ZERO for the fundraising task, ZERO. If he actually makes it anywhere near the final I will be furious.

Its easy to hate on stuff Aubrey said in the confessionals however during the tasks apart from being very vocal and "taking over" some she actually didn't cause much internal team drama during the task which is why I think she got a upset when suddenly she got accused of all that shit.

Super Dave
Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
And Aubrey's making fun of Dayana's accent is just :no: :no: :no:

Jane Lane
Apr 2nd, 2012, 02:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOO :crying2: I don't know if I can watch without Aubrey. 99% of the show's entertainment came from her. Arsenio has some real issues and has been talking shit about Aubrey from the beginning, way before he ever worked with her. He clearly didn't like her in the first place so of course he was trying to get rid of her. He didn't have to attack her in the boardroom before it was announced who had won the task!

Debbie getting fired was such BS. Those fund-raising tasks are ridiculous.

I'm rooting for Dayana. :hearts:

This. I mean Lisa and Aubrey hating on her has just made me like her more than I already did. :lol:

She probably won't win or might not be the best player there but she's done what she's been asked and I don't see her as this completely vacuous waster of space that Lisa says she is. I thought it was pretty clever the way she played off the dumb beauty queen stereotype when Penn said Walmart. :lol:

young_gunner913
Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
LMAO @ Kournikova stan. :rolls: Dude, get over it. Danity Kane was a huge FLOP. They never caught on, nobody cared and that's why Aubrey doesn't have a solo career, nobody curr. Sure, Aubrey has a few delusional fans like you who think that she's some musical godddess which is a crock of bs. Aubrey's career highlight was getting fired by Diddy and now her second career highlight will be getting fired by Trump. And the target audience for this show knows Arsenio more than they would know Aubrey's fat, ugly, over injected ass.

tucker1989
Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Aubrey comes back. If you watch the preview slowly, you can see her hair next to Arsenio in the board room. Do you honestly think she'd give up the biggest thing that's come along in her career in a long time?

delicatecutter
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
Aubrey better come back because I can't live without her on this show. I live for her talking heads and when she said something about the wrinkles on Arsenio's face I died laughing. :hysteric:

And Lisa is so bitter/jealous it's sad. Dayana isn't nearly as useless as Lisa would have us think.

Super Dave
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM
Aubrey better come back because I can't live without her on this show. I live for her talking heads and when she said something about the wrinkles on Arsenio's face I died laughing. :hysteric:

"Arsenio...you can talk about how you walked away from the business" :hysteric:

delicatecutter
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
I am going to re-listen now to see if there's any that I forgot about. :hysteric:

Super Dave
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:16 PM
"Teresa, didn't I teach you everything you know about (blahblahblah)"

delicatecutter
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:39 PM
I love how narcissistic she is. :hysteric: It's all about Aubrey to Aubrey.

young_gunner913
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:16 PM

:spit:

I think Aubrey got pissed because someone fought back and let her have it. When she slayed Tia in the boardroom, Tia just sat there and took it. She was also a bitch to Debbie who was too stupid and desperate for friends to realize it. Aresnio laid into Aubrey repeatedly and you could tell how embarrassed she was because her skin started getting blotchy.

hankqq
Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM
I think Teresa is useless and an idiot, but I chuckled when she said Debbie wasn't dressed professionally "with her tits hanging out" :rolls: I'm not a fan of Debbie either but I wish Trump had kept her instead of Teresa. I guess he wanted to wait until she had a full meltdown.

Arsenio already didn't like Aubrey from what he had seen of her, but I think it was this comment that sent him over the edge :lol: While he was harsh on her in the boardroom, I agreed with everything he said :shrug: She's creative and smart but she's too self-centered and difficult to work with. Also, I couldn't believe Aubrey could bash the other women in all those other episodes, but when Arensio turned the tables on her, she started crying and had that dramatic walk-off :o It wouldn't surprise me if she came back. She's just a big drama queen :lol:

:spit:

I think Aubrey got pissed because someone fought back and let her have it. When she slayed Tia in the boardroom, Tia just sat there and took it. She was also a bitch to Debbie who was too stupid and desperate for friends to realize it. Aresnio laid into Aubrey repeatedly and you could tell how embarrassed she was because her skin started getting blotchy.
agree

I can't wait for next week when Lisa tells Lou that he's about to take "an elevator ride" :haha: She is too harsh on Dayana though.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:53 PM
LMAO @ Kournikova stan. :rolls: Dude, get over it. Danity Kane was a huge FLOP. They never caught on, nobody cared and that's why Aubrey doesn't have a solo career, nobody curr. Sure, Aubrey has a few delusional fans like you who think that she's some musical godddess which is a crock of bs. Aubrey's career highlight was getting fired by Diddy and now her second career highlight will be getting fired by Trump. And the target audience for this show knows Arsenio more than they would know Aubrey's fat, ugly, over injected ass.

Yeah 2 number one albums one of which charted top 10 in some European countries. Total flops.
I never made out they were superstars but their career was much better than some in the music industry.

So Celeb Apprentice target audience is 50+. Guess that explains why NBC is general is stuck where it is ratings wise.

As for all this "bitchness" it was all done on camera one on one not actually in the middle of tasks directly to people or in a group environment, hence was for entertainment purposes which at the end of the day is what this show is about.

Regarding Tia she never went screaming at Tia and EVERYTHING she said about Tia as a PM was 100% true and backed up by others in the boardroom, we saw it all on camera. Unlike Arsenio's outburst Aubrey was just doing business when criticizing Tia.

As for narcissistic you don't think the majority of this cast are on some level, Debbie singing "Shake you Love" at the drop of a hat for example, Aubrey wasn't going around singing Damaged non stop. I'm sorry but anyone who appears on a reality show loves themselves on some level.

The fact also remains that Aubrey's creative WON Arsenio the task. :shrug: Just like she saved Dayana's ass back during the shop window challenge.

I don't think she is coming back, when Joan walked there was a whole "Will Joan be back" thing done by NBC, I don't believe that has been done this time.

According to Lisa on Twitter a TON was edited out that happened in the boardroom, funny that. :rolleyes:

I think I'm backing Giudice for the win now :hearts:

Jane Lane
Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:09 AM
I don't think Aubrey's coming back either because she tweeted something like "Oh and next episode Trump said I wouldn't have been fired so all of you who wanted me to come back would've been disappointed" or sth.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:01 AM
Although now I hear reports she is coming back and that she just went to a church or something when she left to compose herself. :confused:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/aubrey-o-day-will-stay-on--celebrity-apprentice-.html

Dunno what to think

TZVETI83
Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:50 AM
I am glad Arsenio let her have it. She can dish it but could never take it.

Anyone who likes Aubrey has a huge problem, that girl is a stuck up, back stabbing, loud and obnoxoius fame whore who lives for the drama.

Arsenio told it as it is. Most of America was thinking the same thing about that blow up doll who looks like past his prime Daffy Duck.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
I am glad Arsenio let her have it. She can dish it but could never take it.

Anyone who likes Aubrey has a huge problem, that girl is a stuck up, back stabbing, loud and obnoxoius fame whore who lives for the drama.

Arsenio told it as it is. Most of America was thinking the same thing about that blow up doll who looks like past his prime Daffy Duck.

Who exactly did she backstab? Because if she was throwing Lisa or Debbie under the bus then yeah she would be a backstabber but she never did, every boardroom she just stated the facts.

Its a reality show OBVIOUSLY someone on the show is required to create drama.

Plus she doesn't dish it, she has never gone off on someone like Arsenio did with her, sure she discusses them in confessionals but I would too and so would everyone in this thread, they are designed as a place to vent about other contestants. The way she vents just happens to be more entertaining that others.

Saw an interesting article about her reality persona transformation
Making the Band - Good girl, likable, talented
All About Aubrey - Hot Mess Party Girl
Celebrity Apprentice - The Villain

Clay even tweeted saying she is much different off the show personality wise.

delicatecutter
Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
I got the Walk with Walgreens box y'all. :hysteric: Arsenio is on the bottom where he belongs.

young_gunner913
Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah 2 number one albums one of which charted top 10 in some European countries. Total flops.
I never made out they were superstars but their career was much better than some in the music industry.

So Celeb Apprentice target audience is 50+. Guess that explains why NBC is general is stuck where it is ratings wise.

As for all this "bitchness" it was all done on camera one on one not actually in the middle of tasks directly to people or in a group environment, hence was for entertainment purposes which at the end of the day is what this show is about.

Regarding Tia she never went screaming at Tia and EVERYTHING she said about Tia as a PM was 100% true and backed up by others in the boardroom, we saw it all on camera. Unlike Arsenio's outburst Aubrey was just doing business when criticizing Tia.

As for narcissistic you don't think the majority of this cast are on some level, Debbie singing "Shake you Love" at the drop of a hat for example, Aubrey wasn't going around singing Damaged non stop. I'm sorry but anyone who appears on a reality show loves themselves on some level.

The fact also remains that Aubrey's creative WON Arsenio the task. :shrug: Just like she saved Dayana's ass back during the shop window challenge.

I don't think she is coming back, when Joan walked there was a whole "Will Joan be back" thing done by NBC, I don't believe that has been done this time.

According to Lisa on Twitter a TON was edited out that happened in the boardroom, funny that. :rolleyes:

I think I'm backing Giudice for the win now :hearts:

I stopped reading at European Charts cause I nearly died of laughter. I don't like you, but you're funny. :lol:

Blu€
Apr 4th, 2012, 12:16 AM
:rolls::rolls: That last episode was hilarious. Arsenio was having none of it!:rocker2::yeah: About time! I think Aubrey was surprised, all the girls bent over but he caught her off guard!
Lisa is so dramatic :lol: she talks as if in every task she's giving her life or something. Girl most things are done by professionals :p I gotta admit she's funny at times but she's so full of herself you just want her to get her ass kicked.

Hopefully Dayana wins next week! The look on Lisa's face would be priceless!

delicatecutter
Apr 4th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Lisa, get off the cross cause we need the wood.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 4th, 2012, 03:23 AM
I got the Walk with Walgreens box y'all. :hysteric: Arsenio is on the bottom where he belongs.

:lol:

Well at lest the other 4 have had TV gigs in this century.

Willam
Apr 4th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Watching the episode right now. So far I loved the editing after the first board room meeting. These hoes need to stop whining about Dayana.

tucker1989
Apr 5th, 2012, 05:21 PM
THANK GOD

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/05/celebrity-apprentice-aubrey-oday-clay-aiken-teresa-giudice/

delicatecutter
Apr 5th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Praise Jesus!!!!

Jane Lane
Apr 5th, 2012, 05:46 PM
How unfortunate. :hysteric:

young_gunner913
Apr 5th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Someone should tell Trump she tried to quit. He hates quitters. :oh:

Jane Lane
Apr 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s79/the-celebrity-apprentice-usa/news/a374673/celebrity-apprentice-dee-snider-debbie-gibson-qa-aubrey-is-evil.html

Dee, what's your take on what's going on with Aubrey and Arsenio?
Dee: "Arsenio Hall is what you see as a person. He's easy going, he's calm, he's cool, he's collected. It took all of 24 hours for Aubrey O'Day to drive him out of his mind. She makes people nuts."

We don't know what's going to happen with Aubrey yet, but is it ever OK to walk away from a business project?
Donald: "I don't think it's OK. You'll have to see what happens with Aubrey because it's an interesting episode coming up. But no, I wouldn't say it's OK, generally speaking."

Do you think Arsenio was too hard on Aubrey?
Donald: "No, he was fighting for his point. He felt that she was trying to take his thunder and take his ideas that he had and she claimed. He was just fighting for his point and she defended herself. No, it gets tough. It gets actually much tougher in the coming weeks. It gets unbelievably brutal, actually. This was peanuts compared to what you're going to see in upcoming weeks. He feels very strongly about things, he fights for those things. You'll see what happens."

Arsenio said some negative things about Aubrey even when they were on different teams. Do you think his comments towards her were unwarranted?
Donald: "I can only say this - stay tuned, because what you saw the other night is nothing compared to what happens between them and a couple of others. It's the toughest we've ever had on The Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice. What happens in the next couple of weeks, you won't even believe. It's amazing television. What you saw the other night was tame by comparison with what takes place."
Dee: "And did you hear the things she says about people? She's horrible! She's evil!"

Oh God how can it get worse? :hysteric: Flipping tables?

KournikovaFan91
Apr 9th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Last episode was ok, honestly I thought Paul was going from early on when he suddenly got an edit. TBH I think his days are numbered, what exactly has he ever contributed.

Lou :tape: Did you know he is an actor? He only mentioned it a couple of times this series.

Overall pretty uneventful though compared with the previous week.

Super Dave
Apr 9th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Thank goodness that mess is over.

Uranium
Apr 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Can people learn to not fuck with Lisa? You lose. Lou needed to go.

Paul with the '360 degree turnaround.' Ugh, that stupid incorrect line always bugs the shit out of me.

And way back, Patricia:( I think Trump didn't like her because she wanted to take 5 minutes to answer a question that should take 5 seconds.

Justin
Apr 9th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Glad Lou is gone. It's about time. But Dayana's team should have won. Her ad was much better. I did think Trump was gonna point out that it was a stupid move for Dayana to give Penn a pass, considering her took off for half of the task. He was much more helpful than Lou but Trump made a big deal out of his leaving the team last time he did it. He shouldn't have been fired for it (since Lou was so bad) but he should have had to explain himself in the boardroom.

Can people learn to not fuck with Lisa? You lose. Lou needed to go.

Paul with the '360 degree turnaround.' Ugh, that stupid incorrect line always bugs the shit out of me.

And way back, Patricia:( I think Trump didn't like her because she wanted to take 5 minutes to answer a question that should take 5 seconds.

I forgot to mention this (also way back :o ) but what was Aubrey smoking when she said that Donald Jr. makes her nervous because he's so cute? :help:

Super Dave
Apr 9th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Yeah, Paul doesn't do shit.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 10th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Glad Lou is gone. It's about time. But Dayana's team should have won. Her ad was much better. I did think Trump was gonna point out that it was a stupid move for Dayana to give Penn a pass, considering her took off for half of the task. He was much more helpful than Lou but Trump made a big deal out of his leaving the team last time he did it. He shouldn't have been fired for it (since Lou was so bad) but he should have had to explain himself in the boardroom.

Dayana's ad looked so cheap, I mean those backdrops. Plus ads with something sexy are more memorable than a stale ad about a cute relationship, I think both ads were good but Teresa's was defiantly more polished.

I agree Penn and not Lisa imo should have went back in. But still think Lou would have gotten the boot for disloyalty.

Seems Lisa is going off on Dayana again next week, god that is getting tiresome at this stage. I'm actually worried Lisa will have a breakdown after this show.

hankqq
Apr 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Lou needed to go :shrug:
I never would have thought Lisa was going to be so emotional on this show :eek: :lol: I think she's had the most breakdowns of anyone in this cast :tape:

young_gunner913
Apr 11th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I really hope Dayana openly mocks Lisa's crying in the boardroom. I love Lisa but this whole show has made me have mixed feelings about her. I can't co-sign that toxic friendship with Aubrey. Lisa loves to dish it but Lord, she can't take it at all. I remember a twitter fight she got into with a nobody and she got really defensive because they called her fat. :lol:

Jane Lane
Apr 11th, 2012, 01:41 PM
She called Dayana a s*** on Sirius XM last week. I understand that's her schtick but she takes it too far with everyone. I don't find her funny at all but that's just me.

Glad Lou's gone btw. All he wanted to do was star in everything like no one cares.

young_gunner913
Apr 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM
She called Dayana a s*** on Sirius XM last week. I understand that's her schtick but she takes it too far with everyone. I don't find her funny at all but that's just me.

Glad Lou's gone btw. All he wanted to do was star in everything like no one cares.

That's not her schtick though. That's just her being bitter and resentful. :lol: I understand why she hates Dayana, she's gorgeous and can get by doing a lot less than Lisa has to do. That being said, I think she's been incredibly bitter and it's just such a turn off for viewers to see someone act like that. I think she's sinking her own ship because after the first couple episodes it looked like she could win this, now I'm not so sure.

tucker1989
Apr 16th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Not surprised Paul went home. I liked him, but he was the most boring of the contestants left, and he didn't really do anything this week.

I just about died when Lisa said that Debbie took a "four-alarm dump" during the medieval times challenge. CLASSIC.

Looking forward to Aubrey vs. Arsenio round 2 next week.

young_gunner913
Apr 16th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Boring episode. Everything was predictable. :yawn:

I've been holding out for as long as possible because I loved Lisa so much before this show but this show is highlighting what kind of a weakling she really is. Classic case of can dish it but can't take it. I remember she got into a fight with a woman on twitter and she was literally flipping the fuck out when she got called "fat". Lisa says some of the most downright degrading things, but God help us all if someone puts her in check for once. All this crying she does at the boardroom is just annoying and tiring. All this hatred Lisa has for Dayana makes Dayana all the more lovable and the underdog that you really want to root for.

I don't get why Trump was making such a huge deal about Aresnio being brought back over Aubrey. Paul was going home no matter what, it wouldn't have made a difference who the third person was. Aubrey did the best in the challenge on that team but Aresnio was #2 and Teresa #3. I'm really excited for Aresnio vs Aubrey part 2. :hearts: I hope he lays into her just as bad as the last time. :devil:

Super Dave
Apr 17th, 2012, 12:49 PM

I've been holding out for as long as possible because I loved Lisa so much before this show but this show is highlighting what kind of a weakling she really is. Classic case of can dish it but can't take it. I remember she got into a fight with a woman on twitter and she was literally flipping the fuck out when she got called "fat". Lisa says some of the most downright degrading things, but God help us all if someone puts her in check for once. All this crying she does at the boardroom is just annoying and tiring. All this hatred Lisa has for Dayana makes Dayana all the more lovable and the underdog that you really want to root for.

I don't get why Trump was making such a huge deal about Aresnio being brought back over Aubrey. Paul was going home no matter what, it wouldn't have made a difference who the third person was. Aubrey did the best in the challenge on that team but Aresnio was #2 and Teresa #3. I'm really excited for Aresnio vs Aubrey part 2. :hearts: I hope he lays into her just as bad as the last time. :devil:

I loved the look on Dayana's face when Lisa started crying :hearts:

tonythetiger
Apr 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I saw Lou Ferrigno (sp) in Nashville this past Friday. We were staying in the same hotel. He's still quite muscular, but he looks really old to me although he looked like he had been working out. I imagine he would look worst if his hair was its natural color.

Drake1980
Apr 17th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Lisa is such a C U N Tuesday! :o

young_gunner913
Apr 17th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Lisa is such a C U N Tuesday! :o

It's Catch U Next Tuesday. ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 18th, 2012, 01:42 AM

Drake1980
Apr 18th, 2012, 03:47 AM

:kiss:

hankqq
Apr 19th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I'm glad Paul is gone now, as the remaining contestants are not afraid of fighting :lol: Arsenio vs. Aubrey rd2 will be good and will end in 1 of them being fired which will make for nice tv viewing :lol: I'm rooting for Dayana now :hearts: I like Lisa too but she's being mean to her for no reason :o

KournikovaFan91
Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:00 AM
Predictable episode, we knew from the get go Lisa would win.

Lisa is getting ridiculous, up until last episode I kinda saw where she was coming from with the Dayana thing, I don't think Dayana would still be there if she hadn't previously been employed by Trump. Like how Hope was fired for being low key and not as strong as Nene or Star.

Yet again Aubrey did great. But I get the feeling Trump doesn't like her so I reckon she will go rather than Arsenio if it comes down to that.

Ellen Dawson
Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:03 AM

Pssst, YG. You're Aubery-izing Arsenio's name now. ;)

Dawn Marie
Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:05 AM
What is Donalds problem with Aubrey? She's smart,intelligent and quite resourceful and YOUNG! Did I just answer my own Q? Hahahah lol.

young_gunner913
Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:43 AM
Donald isn't retarded. He sees right through all of Aubrey's crap and if he doesn't, Ivanka sure can. :lol:

Dawn Marie
Apr 22nd, 2012, 04:31 AM
I diagree YG,I think Aubrey isnt perfect but has been great on challenges. I think Lisa and Aubrey were unbeatable so he split them both up. Also teresa is boring and she shouldnt of won last week. Diana's video was better.
Arsenio will win as the show is kinda looking rigged up.

young_gunner913
Apr 22nd, 2012, 04:48 AM
I diagree YG,I think Aubrey isnt perfect but has been great on challenges. I think Lisa and Aubrey were unbeatable so he split them both up. Also teresa is boring and she shouldnt of won last week. Diana's video was better.
Arsenio will win as the show is kinda looking rigged up.

Lisa and Aubrey were unbeatable yet they kept losing tasks left and right. :lol: Lisa and Aubrey are both very hard workers, but for all that hard work, they came up short numerous times. :shrug: The strongest people left in the game are Lisa, Aubrey, Clay, Arsenio and Penn.

Jane Lane
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:57 AM
IDC that the episode is not even over but fucking Aubrey needs to stop. "Lisa why'd you tell Trump you liked her today?" This whole "Oh, who's gonna help the team going forward strategy" is bullshit because this is an individual competition at the end of the day. Dayana did nothing to merit being brought back to the boardroom in this task; they loved her picture and she suggested they needed the take away thing.

And now it's over. :lol: Penn came up with a shitty slogan they hated so he deserved to go.

Preview looks like Dayana's getting fired next week already :rolls:

tucker1989
Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:25 AM
Thrilled that Aubrey finally got a win for her charity! Not too broken up about Penn going home, but Dayana really has got to go. She adds nothing, and at this point, Trump is just being stubborn in not accepting that she sucks.

young_gunner913
Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:16 AM
Aubrey is so ugly on the inside it's just repulsive. Earlier she mentioned her charity then right away said "I've been so focused on winning Celebrity Apprentice" with absolutely no mention of it helping her charity. Aubrey is all about "I, I, I" and it's hilarious to see she doesn't have the guts to be like this on weeks where Ivanka is around.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:29 AM
Jesus you are fucking obsessed with hating on Aubrey :rolleyes:

She won and totally deserved it, she deserved to beat Clay the first time too, Dayana looked AMAZING tonight. But I agree with Aubrey a hot girl used to sell cologne is hardly groundbreaking.

Next week looks fun :lol: Dayana vs her team, I get the feeling they'll win although that means Aubrey is fucked since she will probably write next weeks jingle. :sad:

Download her new single - I did :p
uqdl2Ee0jX0

Super Dave
Apr 23rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Preview looks like Dayana's getting fired next week already :rolls:

Watch her be on the winning team, though :lol:

I thought the wrong team won this week, but whatever.

And regarding next week...LEAVE DAYANA ALONE!!! :drool: :hearts:

Dawn Marie
Apr 23rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Lisa and Aubrey were unbeatable yet they kept losing tasks left and right. :lol: Lisa and Aubrey are both very hard workers, but for all that hard work, they came up short numerous times. :shrug: The strongest people left in the game are Lisa, Aubrey, Clay, Arsenio and Penn.
Just because Trump didnt give Aubrey and Lisa the win doesnt mean that they were not as good. Aubrey and Lisa are the two best players. Creatively and Task and Common Sense.
Trump has a problem with woman who act like him. He's keeping Dayna around for eye candy for the tv. Aubrey is the BEST PLAYER on this show. Lisa second.

Dawn Marie
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
Thrilled that Aubrey finally got a win for her charity! Not too broken up about Penn going home, but Dayana really has got to go. She adds nothing, and at this point, Trump is just being stubborn in not accepting that she sucks.
agreed!

Aubrey did the entire challenge by herself and won! I just like the fact that we see that just because u sell sex to be a pop star that a woman can't have brains! Aubrey needs to brand herself and make some money! Aubrey surprised me this season!

KournikovaFan91
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Watch her be on the winning team, though :lol:

I thought the wrong team won this week, but whatever.

And regarding next week...LEAVE DAYANA ALONE!!! :drool: :hearts:

I think that pompous slogan killed any chance of Clay's team winning. I agreed with the executives the slogan was so pompous and arrogant too.

Agree about Aubrey appearing to fulfill the dumb big tits stereotype but after all she was attending university before DK and was considering law school if she didn't get an entertainment career apparently. But of course people only see tits, hair and colour contacts.

young_gunner913
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Jesus you are fucking obsessed with hating on Aubrey :rolleyes:

She won and totally deserved it, she deserved to beat Clay the first time too, Dayana looked AMAZING tonight. But I agree with Aubrey a hot girl used to sell cologne is hardly groundbreaking.

I wrote that after the first half an hour after the show. And we could go to the end of the spectrum and say you're obsessed with Aubrey and her massive flop of career. :shrug:
o
Just because Trump didnt give Aubrey and Lisa the win doesnt mean that they were not as good. Aubrey and Lisa are the two best players. Creatively and Task and Common Sense.
Trump has a problem with woman who act like him. He's keeping Dayna around for eye candy for the tv. Aubrey is the BEST PLAYER on this show. Lisa second.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blaaaaaaah. If Aubrey & Lisa were such a dream team, the women wouldn't have lost so many challenges. Sure the women's team was a complete mess but the only things the women could agree on was using the ideas given by Aubrey & Lisa which always made them lose. As individual workers, Aubrey and Lisa are two of the strongest on the show with Clay & Arsenio. Aubrey will never win this show because of her disgusting personality. It's hilarious that her charity is about "bullying" because she's been doing a great job of bullying her other cast members.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
I wrote that after the first half an hour after the show. And we could go to the end of the spectrum and say you're obsessed with Aubrey and her massive flop of career. :shrug:
o

At least I'm a lover not a hater.

Jane Lane
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blaaaaaaah. If Aubrey & Lisa were such a dream team, the women wouldn't have lost so many challenges. Sure the women's team was a complete mess but the only things the women could agree on was using the ideas given by Aubrey & Lisa which always made them lose. As individual workers, Aubrey and Lisa are two of the strongest on the show with Clay & Arsenio. Aubrey will never win this show because of her disgusting personality. It's hilarious that her charity is about "bullying" because she's been doing a great job of bullying her other cast members.

I've been saying that from the beginning.

young_gunner913
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:37 PM
At least I'm a lover not a hater.

Congratulations, your cookie is hidden in Aubrey's decaying snatch. Go get it.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
I really don't see how she bullied anyone, I don't see her making anyone cry like Lisa has, everything she says in the boardroom is the truth including the slogan this week, roll the episode back she CLEARLY came up with it before Arsenio googled it.

The smack talking in the confessionals is reality tv, give me a single show where people aren't smack talking behind each others back, thats not bullying geniuses its life.

As for pushing ideas on the group also not bullying, its labeling assertive people bullies that has totally watered down the meaning of that word.

Ryan
Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Congratulations, your cookie is hidden in Aubrey's decaying snatch. Go get it.

:spit: You guys love each other, don't lie.

Penn :shrug:

Ellen Dawson
Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:47 PM

ITA. KF91 cannot post objectively about Aubrey.

It's hilarious that her charity is about "bullying" because she's been doing a great job of bullying her other cast members.

Exactly e.g. couldn't discuss Tia's performance without taking a dig @ Tia's age. I was thrilled Arsenio shut her down a few weeks ago AND has her number. I know Aubrey's smart, capable and creative but she's also a self-centered, self-serving bitch. There are way too many nasty swipes that cast members could take @ Aubrey but they haven't show them. Aubrey's confessional "doozies", OTOH, are what highlight reels are made of (she won't win).

young_gunner913
Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM

Exactly e.g. couldn't discuss Tia's performance without taking a dig @ Tia's age. I was thrilled Arsenio shut her down a few weeks ago AND has her number. I know Aubrey's smart, capable and creative but she's also a self-centered, self-serving bitch. There are way too many nasty swipes that cast members could take @ Aubrey but they haven't show them. Aubrey's confessional "doozies", OTOH, are what highlight reels are made of (she won't win).

I know I can't that's why I don't bother. Ever since he brought up European music charts like it meant something, that's when I stopped because I knew if we continued, I'd most likely die of laughter. Aubrey is a very smart girl and a very hard worker and I don't think anyone can dispute that. It's her behavior that makes her repugnant. And the worst part of it is, she srsly thinks she's cute and that her shit doesn't stink. Gurl, Diddy fired your flop ass for a reason.

Ryan
Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Aubrey IS great; she just talks herself up way too much. If she had her work ethic/talent without the attitude, she'd be a lock to win. Unfortunately, even when doing well, she gives the middle finger to her team - she doesn't GET that talking up her teammates is a better strategy than talking them down all the time (she did this best when in Boardroom against Patricia).

hankqq
Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:02 PM
The funny thing is...when you think about Trump, you think about arrogance. I thought the "You earned it" slogan was perfect for a Trump product :lol: I realize it can be a turn off to consumers, but then again the people buying anything from Trump want to be just like him :shrug:

I thought Aubrey's display was kind of eerie looking :unsure: Clay's was better, but his presentation, lack of pamphlets/smell sticks and of course the slogan cost him the win.

Poor Dayana :sobbing: She's gonna get destroyed next week.

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 24th, 2012, 12:27 AM
I love both Aubrey and Dayana (call me a sucker for an under dog I guess). Can't wait to see Clay and Lisa get the boot! But its painfully obvious the writing is on the wall for Dayana...

KournikovaFan91
Apr 24th, 2012, 05:47 AM

I'll admit she could rub people up the wrong way but she isn't a bully and by far the most successful of any members of DK.

Also she is doing great on this show almost every single executive has PRAISED her in tasks. That's a fact not my opinion.

As for smack talking, that's reality TV you don't like it then go watch something else.

young_gunner913
Apr 24th, 2012, 05:54 AM
I'll admit she could rub people up the wrong way but she isn't a bully and by far the most successful of any members of DK.

It's statements like this that have me howling with laughter. :rolls:

KournikovaFan91
Apr 24th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Well where are Shannon, Dawn, Aundrea and D.Woods. Nowhere to be seen.

Uranium
Apr 24th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Well where are Shannon, Dawn, Aundrea and D.Woods. Nowhere to be seen.

Dawn was in Dirty Money with Diddy. Coming Home was more successful than anything Aubrey has released.

Super Dave
Apr 24th, 2012, 12:53 PM
The funny thing is...when you think about Trump, you think about arrogance. I thought the "You earned it" slogan was perfect for a Trump product :lol: I realize it can be a turn off to consumers, but then again the people buying anything from Trump want to be just like him :shrug:

I'm sort of on an island, but I didn't hate the slogan and I didn't think it was that arrogant :shrug:

Ryan
Apr 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I agree - its really only rich, snobby, conceited people who probably purchase Trump products - and they certainly think they earned spending $$$$ on some shitty toilet spray. :lol:

Blu€
Apr 25th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Boring episode, it was obvious Aubrey would win if not she would have been fired and nothing lead to that happening.
I didn't like Clay throwing shade to Dayana in the boardroom unnecessarily. It was damn obvious she was never going to get fired, she was the big positive of his campaign and she pointed out one of his biggest mistakes. No need at all, he was just too scared to bring in Lisa, he knows she would not let him talk. Anyway, the fat guy getting fired was writing on the wall.

Next week... looks like Dayana is getting fired but I sure hope she can survive those bitches.

Sally Struthers
Apr 25th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Dayana is not getting fired next week. It would be too obvious from the preview. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say her team wins. I say Teressa is next.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 25th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I think if the task next week is about writing a jingle both Clay and Aubrey could be in trouble if their respective team loses.

The preview seems too obvious for Dayana to lose although other previews have been somewhat obvious too.

Ellen Dawson
Apr 25th, 2012, 05:10 PM

Aubrey isn't a bully but I believe that if you weren't a fan of Aubrey's that you'd be bothered by her often rude comments. And as for being the most successful of the DK girls, ouch, that doesn't carry much weight. They were one-hit wonders. Even Atomic Shitten had more success than DK. But I digress...

Also she is doing great on this show almost every single executive has PRAISED her in tasks. That's a fact not my opinion.

As for smack talking, that's reality TV you don't like it then go watch something else.

Oh I get it - when on a reality show, women, in showbiz or not, are expected to be a bitch (or will be edited as such). Aubrey's coming through for Trump with flying colors in that dept. That being said, I just wish that Aubrey would own her bitchiness. Stop feigning humility/sincerity. She played the gender card (damsel in distress) when Arsenio tore her a new one and as a female, Aubrey's behavior pissed me off. I do NOT endorse physical abuse but in verbal warfare, all bets are off. If a female is going talk a lot of shit and act like an asshole towards a guy, he has every right to go verbally ballistic on her. You want to be treated like a lady (which is how I perceived Aubrey's dramatic faux exit), act like one. Aubrey and any other chick that feels this way can't have it both ways.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 26th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I wasn't referring to musical successes per se, I mean she had her own reality show on Oxygen, is on this show and I reckon of all the members of DK people would remember Aubrey more than any of the others, sure Dawn did a good job as Diddy's backing singer but it seems that he has dumped her too now. If you aren't a DK fan I don't think you even know who the hell Dawn is even with the success of that single. Like what was the other chick called???

I actually found the crying in the boardroom strange, seeing as when criticized by Diddy on Making the Band she always stood up for herself.

tucker1989
Apr 30th, 2012, 04:57 AM
FINALLY Dayana is out

I've sided with her in the past against Lisa, who can be unreasonable, but Dayana was utterly infuriating tonight. She just isn't that smart, and she was a terrible project manager. She was constantly playing the victim tonight, even though she contributed almost nothing to the task. I'm glad that Trump finally saw past her beauty and gave her the boot. Anything else would have been ridiculous.

Getting down to the wire, only 5 left! I think Teresa is a class below the other four, who have been the best performers throughout the season. Double firing next week, and Marlee and John Rich are back!

KournikovaFan91
Apr 30th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Agree, Dayana had no leg to stand on this week, she hadn't a clue about anything. Completely out of her depth.

:lol: At Aubrey being the model next week.

Willam
Apr 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, Dayana was a very poor project manager this week. With that being said, I think that we can all agree that Lisa Lampanelli has to be one of the biggest bullies ever.

Super Dave
Apr 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, Dayana was a very poor project manager this week. With that being said, I think that we can all agree that Lisa Lampanelli has to be one of the biggest bullies ever.

This. She needs meds.

Jane Lane
Apr 30th, 2012, 01:25 PM

This, basically.

It was freaking adorable at first that Dayana didn't know the difference between a commercial jingle and like Jingle Bells though. :lol:

Jane Lane
Apr 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM
You can't teach class, however. Dayana :worship:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/30/celebrity-apprentice-dayana-mendoza-lisa-lampanelli/

Justin
Apr 30th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Lisa recently used an ethnic slur when referring to you in a radio interview. Even after everything you two went through on the show, were you surprised by that?

I never came out saying anything when she was talking about me. I never mentioned I’m upset because she was talking about me this way. I came out saying I don’t agree with her using such a word. At this point, it’s not funny. She’s not on stage performing it. She’s not trying to make a joke. She’s using a derogatory term, not towards only me, but towards a whole culture, which happens to be my culture. So now you’re including my mom, my dad, my sister, the rest of my family and everybody that I love that is related with it. If she was calling Arsenio Hall the N word, this would have been all over the newspapers for as long as possible, and I’m not going to accept it. It’s unacceptable. It’s not funny. It wasn’t a joke. She’s doing it in a mean, derogatory way.

What did Lisa call her?

Dayana was not the best BUT she was MUCH better than Lisa claimed. She was a hard worker and she dealt with a lot of shit. I respect the fact that she threw her hat in the ring to be PM when it was her turn, despite the difficulty of the task. Clay, Lisa and Aubrey are better players but I think Dayana is better than Theresa and Arsenio, both of whom really have been skating by. I have no clue why some people thing Arsenio is such a great player.

AjdeNate!
Apr 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Lisa Lampanelli:

"I actually would love to see her [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a spic! She’s going to do it fucking soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

Justin
Apr 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM
^

Jesus. :rolleyes:

I like Lisa but that's out of line to say in an interview, even for a raunchy comic. She could have backhanded her just as easily, leaving out the epithet.

BTW, what did Arsenio mean when he said that... 'as a black man, I'm not gonna tap dance' ??

young_gunner913
Apr 30th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Lisa Lampanelli:

She uses that word a lot in her act. I'm not saying that makes it okay, but she's used the word quite a bit. Lisa is just making herself look like trash and everyone is seeing it. There's been tons of gays speaking out against her for her behavior and even her charity has had to come to her aid and saying they support her. In the meanwhile, I've been trying to engage Lisa on a twitter war. :oh: I would read her to fucking filth. Pick on defenseless women and the handicapped all you want Lisa, you have not seen TRUE wrath until you've seen the wrath of a gay man. :devil:

Meanwhile, it was such a terrible episode. Lisa and Aubrey both acting like ****s. Clay is going to need grow a pair and put Lisa in her place like Aresnio has been with Aubrey. I have a feeling Teresa is definitely going home next week to set up this all-star final 4. It would be soooooo great to see both teams betraying each other for the sake of a friend on the other team. :lol:

hankqq
Apr 30th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Dayana did deserve to be fired this week, but she did have some good points. She originally didn't want to go with the lame, cliche 60s theme Clay and Lisa picked. Dayana only went with it in the end because they wouldn't budge. Her 80s theme would have been better. Also, she wasn't part of the performance and people want to see her :lol: I don't agree that she's brainless either. She has a strong grasp of english, but of course some subtleties in language and differences in culture can be difficult for any non-native speaker to understand. Most of the contestants were not patient enough with her.

Yes, Dayana wasn't good at rhyming, but that doesn't mean she couldn't help with the writing. Lisa could have let Dayana dictate ideas and then she could do the rhyming part of it. Unfortunately for Dayana, she got off to a bad start with some of the other insecure women early in the show (Lisa, Aubrey etc...) and that eventually brought her down. Half of the time she was she brought to the boardroom, the team's loss wasn't her fault :lol:

I think the final 3 will be Lisa, Clay and either Aubrey or Arsenio. No way does Teresa survive the double firing next week :lol: :shrug: She just doesn't bring enough to the table and has slid through the competition.

Ellen Dawson
Apr 30th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Players, current and eliminated, had every right to be annoyed with Dayana. She was relentless in her efforts, often being a liability to the task. That being said, I'd rather have her misguided energy than someone who's listless (insert your pick). When I found out that she was part of the cast, I 1) didn't know who she was, and 2) thought she'd go 1st or 2nd. Dayana isn't the most creative (at least not in English) but there wasn't a lazy bone in this girl's body. I was pleasantly surprised that she made for good Reality TV.

I like Lisa. I get Lisa. The thing that's annoyed me repeatedly this season is that Lisa is often acting and badly, at that. I know the producers want them to amp it up but Lisa's no Cate Blanchett. :angel:

This, basically.

It was freaking adorable at first that Dayana didn't know the difference between a commercial jingle and like Jingle Bells though. :lol:

Priceless. :lol:

^

Jesus. :rolleyes:

I like Lisa but that's out of line to say in an interview, even for a raunchy comic. She could have backhanded her just as easily, leaving out the epithet.

BTW, what did Arsenio mean when he said that... 'as a black man, I'm not gonna tap dance' ??

Tap dancing is often associated with minstrel shows so it can be a sensitive topic within the community. Aubrey made a good point about Gregory Hines but his image was one of the cool, suave, modern black guy who tapped. Arsenio, IMO, was thinking more of stereotypes like in the blackface days.

KournikovaFan91
May 1st, 2012, 02:18 AM
If Arsenio makes the top 3 over Aubrey I'll actually be speechless, I mean seriously she came up with the ideas for BOTH of Arsenio's wins. Although I'm sure him being the only player to win 2 times will be brought up, even though Aubrey did everything both those times.

Although there is a question as to why Lisa deserves a top 3 spot, she has only been on the winning team 3 times if I recall.

I really hope Chi like Aubrey as the model next week or she's fucked :lol:

Did Dayana deserve to go? Absolutely but Lisa is seriously having some kind of breakdown it seems, this show can hardly be good for her mental health :tape:

Dayana always reminded me of Hope, nice girl does the work but doesn't exactly contribute a whole pile in other areas. As much as I was a fan of her as Miss Universe I wasn't happy from the start that as a former Trump employee she was even included in the show, I mean would people be happy if freaking Bill Rancic was brought back as a celeb?

Super Dave
May 1st, 2012, 12:53 PM
Tap dancing is often associated with minstrel shows so it can be a sensitive topic within the community. Aubrey made a good point about Gregory Hines but his image was one of the cool, suave, modern black guy who tapped. Arsenio, IMO, was thinking more of stereotypes like in the blackface days.

What about The Candyman?

http://global14.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bhm16-sammy-davis-jr.jpg

Ellen Dawson
May 1st, 2012, 06:06 PM
What about The Candyman?

http://global14.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bhm16-sammy-davis-jr.jpg

Don't know much about him. He looks classy. :)

This is an example of what I thought triggered Arsenio's comment:

http://whgbetc.com/mind/black-white-minstrel-show.jpg

Super Dave
May 1st, 2012, 06:10 PM
Don't know much about him. He looks classy. :)

That's the famous Sammy Davis, Jr. ;)

Ellen Dawson
May 1st, 2012, 06:18 PM
That's the famous Sammy Davis, Jr. ;)

Right but I don't really know him. My parents do, though. :)

Super Dave
May 1st, 2012, 06:22 PM
Right but I don't really know him. My parents do, though. :)

Thanks for my daily "You're Old" slap in the face. :sobbing:

Ellen Dawson
May 1st, 2012, 06:25 PM
Thanks for my daily "You're Old" slap in the face. :sobbing:

Dude, I'm old, too. I'll be 40 in Jan! :wavey: I just don't have my own experience w/ SDJr. Gregory Hines? Totally. We went to see him on Broadway back in the day. :)

Super Dave
May 1st, 2012, 06:27 PM
Oh! :o

KournikovaFan91
May 2nd, 2012, 05:34 AM
I found Arsenio's refusal to do a tap dance a load of shit frankly, there have been an array of famous black tap dancers over the years, its not just a minstrel thing.

Dawn Marie
May 2nd, 2012, 10:49 PM
If I wanted someone to run my billion dollar empire it would be LISA! She's good at the job has common sense and tells it like it is! LISA YOUR HIRED!!!

Ellen Dawson
May 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM
I found Arsenio's refusal to do a tap dance a load of shit frankly, there have been an array of famous black tap dancers over the years, its not just a minstrel thing.

Sure there a lot of well-known tap dancers who are black but that doesn't mean it can't be a sensitive topic for some African-Americans. There are Italian-Americans who don't like Teresa Giudice and the Jersey Shore peeps representing them. It isn't any different with Arsenio and the minstrel image. If you belong to a certain group that share an experience, you have the right to be touchy about issues re: said group.

KournikovaFan91
May 3rd, 2012, 12:35 AM
Since when do Teresa and Jersey Shore "represent" Italian Americans I don't think they ever made any attempt to do so they are just Italian Americans on TV.

Ellen Dawson
May 3rd, 2012, 02:16 AM
Since when do Teresa and Jersey Shore "represent" Italian Americans I don't think they ever made any attempt to do so they are just Italian Americans on TV.

They didn't but they were criticized by Italian-American groups for negative representation. It happens (groups get in an uproar when they see stereotypes).

tucker1989
May 7th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Teresa out, as expected. One more firing tonight! Now it's gonna get good

tucker1989
May 7th, 2012, 02:27 AM
2 more?! The preview said 2 people would be fired, not 3. Now I'm really curious

tucker1989
May 7th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Lisa out, didn't see that coming. To be continued with the other three next week, firing in the first 10 minutes

Jane Lane
May 7th, 2012, 03:14 AM
I would die if after everything it ended up being Clay and Arsenio :hysteric:

Super Dave
May 7th, 2012, 12:48 PM
I was shocked to see Lisa get fired. Not that she didn't deserve it because of her constant meltdowns, but I figured it'd be her v. Aubrey.

Definitely going to be Aubrey/Clay.

KournikovaFan91
May 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM
John Rich trying to be a bad ass interviewer :rolleyes:

Just praying its Aubrey vs Anybody next week. Still don't think she'll win but final 2 is pretty epic. Not to mention the last woman standing anyway :woohoo:

Super Dave
May 7th, 2012, 12:56 PM
John Rich trying to be a bad ass interviewer :rolleyes:

Just praying its Aubrey vs Anybody next week. Still don't think she'll win but final 2 is pretty epic. Not to mention the last woman standing anyway :woohoo:

Yeah, John has a big head for a one-hit country boy.

KournikovaFan91
May 7th, 2012, 01:12 PM
LOLed at him saying he watched Making the Band, like hell he did. Marlee was professional and asked much better questions without coming off as an ass.

Aubrey name dropping Castro, Mandela and the Dali Lama, girl gets around.

Ryan
May 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Watching last night just remind me how annoyed I was that Marlee didn't beat JR last season. :rolleyes: The idea of a deaf woman succeeding so well in a high pressure business environment is phenomenal, she was robbed.

Preview made it look like Clay is one of the two, he was giving Debbie orders or something. It'll probably be him against Aubrey.

young_gunner913
May 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Watching last night just remind me how annoyed I was that Marlee didn't beat JR last season. :rolleyes: The idea of a deaf woman succeeding so well in a high pressure business environment is phenomenal, she was robbed.

I agree. JR brought in what, $500,000 dollars that wasn't a money raising task and Trump was praising him up and down about it and Marlee said she could get twice that in a matter of minutes but Trump wouldn't give her the time of day to argue that point. He already had in it his head who he wanted to win. :o

hankqq
May 9th, 2012, 01:42 AM
It was obvious Teresa would be the first fired. I'm just shocked she got that far in the competition. That negotiating scene between her and Lisa was hilarious.

I really didn't expect Lisa to be the first one cut from the final 4 :eek: I think Clay is definitely one of the final 2 but not sure between Arsenio and Aubrey. Trump knows this is a tv show and wants big ratings so I'm surprised he didn't keep the controversial and very polarising Lisa. Clay seems like a nice, non-confrontational guy but that doesn't really make for good reality tv. People loved the out-for-blood Joan Rivers vs. Annie Duke final 2 pairing from a couple years ago...

Dawn Marie
May 9th, 2012, 02:37 AM
I think it's gonna be Arsenio vrs Aubrey! Im team Aubrey! Sure she's a lil narcisstic but she's a quick creative thinker. I'm all about creativity!! TEAM AUBREY!!

KournikovaFan91
May 9th, 2012, 05:38 AM
People loved the out-for-blood Joan Rivers vs. Annie Duke final 2 pairing from a couple years ago...

Then an Arsenio vs Aubrey final 2 would make the most sense. Clay won't cause any drams

But I dunno it could be any of the 3 at this stage, wasn't overly surprised to see Lisa go.

Just thinking back Aubrey would have been fired over Debbie had Teresa taken her in the BR, and now she is in the final 3. Thank god Teresa didn't take her back in then :)

Ellen Dawson
May 13th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Here's hoping for an AA final. Haters gotta hate. :p

hankqq
May 15th, 2012, 01:57 AM
So we have Clay vs. Arsenio :lol: and Debbie is back...shaking her love and getting on people's nerves again :rolls:

young_gunner913
May 15th, 2012, 02:01 AM
LOVED Aubrey Fish Fillet getting canned. :drool: She was so shocked and seething but she kept herself together for the most part. She stayed bitter throughout the challenge and will remain bitter. :lol:

I REALLY thought Clay picking Penn over Lisa was a HUGE mistake. The teams are even for the most part but I think the advantage for Arsenio is that Adam & Lisa are both great worker bees and Paul & Teresa are just mindless robots that can be placed anywhere. Clay has way too many strong personalities to deal with on his team; Aubrey, Penn, Debbie and himself. I really think Arsenio has this one in the bag and I hope he does. And how in the FUCK could Adam's guys mess up that commercial. Like WTH, was NO ONE looking into the camera and saying "Hmmmm, this doesn't look right..." :sobbing:

Jane Lane
May 15th, 2012, 02:12 AM
LMAO at Aubrey's bitter, pressed ass. :rolls: