PDA

View Full Version : Doha 2R: Safarova def. Wozniacki 46 64 76 saving triple MP

Pages : [1] 2

fouc
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Very good match, phenomenal finish, beautiful outcome :) Another shitload of points off Wozniacki's ranking

Serenus Christ
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzar8xGo5B1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Certinfy
Finally another big win! Great result for the game! :D :bounce: :woohoo: :rocker2:

The smile when she won too. :awww: :)

TheBoiledEgg
Lucie :woohoo: :yeah: :D

Sylvester
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:31 PM
http://memedepot.com/uploads/1000/1367_lol.bye.bitch.jpg

BLOWN OFF THE COURT! SEE YA! :wavey:

flareon
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu0fud80oN1qeimd6.gif

FORZA SARITA
there's a Tennis God :yeah:
amazing :bowdown:
down *4-5 0-40 :woohoo:
Pusher's next step: out of top10.

Antoshka
bye bitch :D

Julian.
:spit:

Sammo
Amazing, Lucie is just the better player. I always enjoy when underachievers beat overachievers.

Kairi
:haha: snatched..Bye Caro :kiss:
http://i39.tinypic.com/14c9lb4.gif

Elwin.
Lucie :worship:

Danish supporters :rolleyes: So annoying!

plokploky

That even looks slightly like safarova :oh:

So so happy for lucie. But those girls supporting Wozniacki were so loud and cheering on double faults by lucie.

Patrick345
That was crazy clutch from Safarova. Seems these days every big hitter can close it out.

bbjpa
Lucie I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

nevetssllim
Lucie :inlove: Well deserved win.

M-K
Im impressed! Never thought she would win after so many chokes! And those screams from the crowd...... :tape:

Madoka
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:32 PM
will the pusher still be 4° with these points off or ?

RR-87
well done Lucie :woohoo:

Pushniacki was pathetic :weirdo:
the way Lucie saved triple MP :bowdown:

Sylvester
By the way, can someone please murder those annoying little bitches that were screaming at every point won by Pushniacki? Thank you.

Super Dave
http://have-you-met-ted.com/wp-content/uploads/robin-animated-dancing.gif

Stay classy, fans.

BlueTrees
Lucie :cheer: :banana:

Woz :bigwave: I thought the pressure was supposed to be off now that you've lost the #1 ranking? :confused: :lol:

Those annoying Danish children in the crowd can jump off a cliff for all I care. Disgusting behaviour by them the entire match :wavey:

flareon
Also I never knew Poitr and the guys could scream so loud especially between the first and second serves ;)
So happy for lucie deserved it.

InsideOut.
Lucie was clearly the better player throughout the third set. It's a wonder she even had to save three match points, and that was just because she wasn't taking her break point chances and letting Wozniacki have a chance. But what a GOAT way to save those match points, and the two winners in a row to set up match point in the breaker :inlove: Wow.

Steven.
saving three MPs Lisicki style :worship:

can someone post the stat? I closed my stream...

Also I will cherish this win so much. Those Danes in the stands were beyond annoying. They were so childish.

goldenlox
An entertaining match, but for Caro this is like Rogers Cup & Cincy.
One and done in a Premier5 on hardcourt. She's heading out of top 5 like this

Martian Jeza
People who saw Lucie crashing in straight sets are for their money ! Congratulations Safi and this loss of Wozniacki only comfort myself what I've been saying since months about the Danish player : she doesn't take her tennis job seriously anymore !

C. Drone
just get pregnant and retire as soon as can, you idiot. :facepalm:

eDonkey
It's amazing how nervous she was at 4-4 and how composed she became facing 3 matchpoints at 4-5 0-40. :worship:
Huge serve and monstrous smash in the end. :worship:

Jimmie48
Absolutely horrible... nothing more to say.

At least we can all take comfort in the fact that the f**** golfer was there...

améliemomo
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu0fud80oN1qeimd6.gif

:lol:

omg wozniacki is sooo right to get back to disgusting pushing mode, THANK YOU DADDY!:kiss:

Fighterpova
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Congrats Lucie, great win :hearts:
She saved 3 match points on 4-6 6-4 4-5, 0-40 :worship: ANd all 3 were saved by amazing winners too :worship:

Wozniacki :help:
Her consistency is completely gone, she has become such a shitty player after Brussels last year :lol:
Another big load of points coming off, not to mention she has to defend titles in Dubai and IW too :help: Girl get it together soon :hug:

Jose.
Oh yeah :cheer:

Huntress55
Well done Lucie :)

Gilas.
I'm just glad that those little f*ckers in the crowd didn't go home with their parents' money's worth :devil:
Well played Lucie. Caro GL in Dubai.

saul1333
Fan club didn't cheer loud enough.

Mistress of Evil
The slump Of Karolina The Great has begin, gloat while you can, you, peasants!

The Danish fangirls were beyond obnoxious. :o

Petkorazzi
That put such a big smile on my face. :) Adorable girl winning and devil's classless bitch out. :drool:

Mixal
Very good match, phenomenal finish, beautiful outcome :) Another shitload of points off Wozniacki's ranking

Exactly. Plus devil's children from the crowd are silenced.

BlueTrees
Caro lost 900 points :hearts:

Specter
http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/7/6/6/57663/Y/c/x/8/Ycx8/jb.gif

Excelscior
Ms. Consistency?????? :help: :tape: :help:

For all those that said she would win the tournament (both lovers and haters a like)............???

Mmmmhhh? I think not!! Stay out of the prediction business.

Lucie played great, kept her nerve and had no fear of Caroline. It was a great match by her. And it once again shows, when you take it to Caroline and make your shots, there's just nothing she can do. She was helpless most of the match (though she certainly tried).

Safarova had 56 winners, 44 UE's to Wozniaki's 15W vs 23 UE. Ouch!! As you can see, statistically it wasn't even close.

Lucie was just on most of the match today, including when she needed to be. She was down 0-40, down 5-6 in the third set, and won 5 straight points to hold for the tie break. I think Lucie was also down 0-2 early in the tie break. She had many chances to crumble (and could of easily won the first set). But Lucie served and stroked the ball well, and moved into the court/net on any short ball. She always appeared in control of her shots (deep, angled or volleys). Good all around tennis from her.

And for Wozniaki, the downward Spiral continues (on her preferred surface to boot)!!!

And yes, those little teenage girls loudly cheering for Woznikai were annoying. And McIlory seemed he wanted to be anywhere, but watching his supposed girlfriend Wozniaki. I wonder how many more sponsorship deals they both have to secure before this charade ends? :shrug: :scratch: :shrug:

Nice match by Safie! She deserves it after so many blunders (even if she loses to fellow head case Kuznetsova tomorrow).

Fantasy Hero
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:34 PM
i think this was the worst Caro i've ever seen :facepalm: i knew that sending away the coach was to be a bad decision, but that bad?! :facepalm:

shoryuken
By the way, can someone please murder those annoying little bitches that were screaming at every point won by Pushniacki? Thank you.

:lol: most annoying squeals ever

Shvedbarilescu
Excellent performance by Lucie. What impressed me the most is how much Lucie has improved at the net. She has always been able to belt the ball for winners at the baseline, nothing new there, but no she is looking so much more comfortable finishing points off at the net, and she is finishing them off with some style too. Those net skills could be the final piece of the jigsaw that could now finally take her into the top 20.

Simugna Help
So happy I was wrong about Lucie. Amazing way to save 3 MPs. :drool:

pedropt
I actually feel sorry for her.

No, I don't :hysteric:

Derek.
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Caro. :help:

wta_journeywoman
Great news for tennis.

Lucie I want you! http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/smilies/hearts.gif

TheHangover
finally that "tennis player" and her ridicolous entourage are out of my sight

Vikapower
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM
:dance:

All credit to Lucie, she played a phenomenal match and shouldn't even have lost the first which she didn't play bad. :eek: These 3 match points saved was complete shot-making genius, awesome and such a contrast with the begining of the game with 3 gifts.

Hasta la vista Caro you're doomed, over, DONE ! :worship:

timafi
I hope Rory hires Caro as caddy:oh::happy::happy::happy:

eDonkey
So so happy for lucie. But those girls supporting Wozniacki were so loud and cheering on double faults by lucie.

Actually.:o
I was so pissed at these girls. Some great rallies and marvelous winners from Lucie were not applauded unlike her double faults.:tape:

Dado90
Lucie :hearts: what a tennis genius! :yeah:

Woz :tape: :lol:

18majors
Will Woz get married soon? How much longer will she continue to play tennis?

madmax
Moonballer's bandwagon crashing on it's wooden wheels:haha:
Dedicated to GoldenBot and co:wavey:

njnetswill
Lucie :sobbing: Why do you make yours fans wait two years for good play?

Cajka
It was a great match.

Lucie!!! :cheer: I'm so happy for her. :sobbing: She needed this win so much.

fish_wilson
Actually a good match and some awesome points from lucie. Thank yoU!

Pris
So many tards apperars suddenly from nowhere :lol:

Miracle Worker
http://blog.chron.com/tubular/files/2011/10/zachary-quinto.gif

Brena
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Yay :bigclap:
+ :worship: Lucie for not folding

Break My Rapture
I smell an upset. Most of it will come down to Safarova somehow miraculiously breaking Wozniacka's serve enough times, I think Lucie will hold her serve enough to make it close.

My nostrils were spot on. Well done Lucie, I really enjoy watching her when she's playing well.

GoofyDuck
There goes lot of points from Caroline.

It's obvious Piotr has worked really hard with Wozniacki on the serve, it has improved alot.
Unfortunately this seems to indicate that Piotr is aiming for Caroline to be playing again like the end of 2010.
Good serve, being able to finish of short balls but trying to play very defensive.

I also think Rory is helping Caro to her demise, everytime Caro will do bad in tennis now.. she'll think : atleast I have Rory, atleast I'm so happy in love.
After every loss more time will go to Rory and less to tennis.

Lucie really was amazing form, never saw her hit her BH this well! :worship:

elenadrocks
KAMAN!!!!

This loss for woz is sweetened because of:
1. she has 3 MPs but could not convert
2. She shouted KAMAN many times
3. The Danish supporters were so classless, cheering for Lucie's faults. I hope they wasted their money buying tickets for the whole week thinking woz would make it to the end
4. Piotr made 3 coaching trips
5. Woz loses 600+ points

KAMAN!

Talula
It was a heart stopping match.

This match confirmed once and for all for me that Caroline IS CRAP. Her pushing was disgusting as were her fans in the stadium. She will never win a slam unless the players decide to gift her one.

I cannot understand how Wozniacki has fans as she just stands there and waits for errors. Also, she is a right sour faced bitch when losing - so much for 'sunshine'.

If Lucie had lost this match Caroline would not have won it. For once Lucie held her nerve - only just - and I love her!

Vikapower
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:38 PM

They even cheered in between one of Lucie's first and second serve to disrupt her, that's total cheating [...] and I'm certain the Piotr camp isn't unfamiliar with them.

Morning Morgan
Thank god Lucie won! I would have been absolutely furious if Caro managed to win when Lucie was clearly the better player.

gulzhan
Nice match, great fight by Lucie, Woz seems to be unimportant for tennis now :bigwave:

HuHu
http://i43.tinypic.com/23rlilg.jpg

LightWarrior
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM

...who's not attractive at all btw. Can't she do better than that ?

As for the match, Caro played her usual game. Safarova played superb gutsy tennis. I wish we saw more entertaining WTA matches like this one.

Martian Jeza
i think this was the worst Caro i've ever seen :facepalm: i knew that sending away the coach was to be a bad decision, but that bad?! :facepalm:

Understand why I'm bashing her lack of efforts, her lack of maturity and her lack of professionalism and the fact she's doing the ( censored ) all to get out of her mediocrity since April-May 2011 ? I hope you have there the answer ! As long she doesn't take tennis seriously anymore, you can't expect great results from her... The Downfall and the Danish woes continues further. Oh well, she still have the "pride" of Wagging with FuglyRoy ( what an impact he had on her career : a proof she can't combine "love" and tennis at the same time ).

LightsOut!
Lucie :banana:
Caro :haha:

iPatty
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Lucie my hero. :hearts:

Mahon_Lorcan
Oh My God! What a crazy match. I am not a Lucie's fan, but I hate Wozniacki, so my heart was for Lucie today. She saved 3 match points. She played very well in tb.
BTW. These fans were pathetic..screaming after Lucie's errors. Impolite.
But well done Czech girl! She saved tennis! Maybe Wozniacki want to be number 9 like her beautiful boy? Haha.

F****** yes! :)

Certinfy
Looking at those stats is quite disgusting that Wozniacki even took a set let alone have 3 match points.

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Caro :facepalm:

Mary Cherry.
Database error :hysteric:

Break My Rapture
It was a heart stopping match.

This match confirmed once and for all for me that Caroline IS CRAP. Her pushing was disgusting as were her fans in the stadium. She will never win a slam unless the players decide to gift her one.

I cannot understand how Wozniacki has fans as she just stands there and waits for errors. Also, she is a right sour faced bitch when losing - so much for 'sunshine'.

If Lucie had lost this match Caroline would not have won it. For once Lucie held her nerve - only just - and I love her!
All of this.

Safarova's limpdick return made this match much closer than it should have been.

Jimmie48
I also think Rory is helping Caro to her demise, everytime Caro will do bad in tennis now.. she'll think : atleast I have Rory, atleast I'm so happy in love.
After every loss more time will go to Rory and less to tennis.

I agree, I have the feeling she's taking comfort in the wrong things now and that's an issue mentally.

Miracle Worker
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:42 PM

Caroline was totally outplayed today :D

Siderophyre
Did you see Lucie's stats in that second set???
81% first serve percentage; 95% of points won on first serve. :bigclap:

I wish she could play like today on a more consistent basis...

Talula
http://have-you-met-ted.com/wp-content/uploads/robin-animated-dancing.gif

Stay classy, fans.

:lol: I'm not sure I can I'm so happy!!!

StoneRose
:lol: at the Caro hate displayed in this thread :no:. She has to sort her game out though.

FORZA SARITA

15 winners in 33 games :tape::tape::tape:

andyjason
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM
WOZI is pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsanders06
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Called it.

It's beyond me how more people didn't see this coming. Safarova isn't one of those ballbashers who gets majorly frustrated by players who bring a lot of balls back into court - on the contary, she does well against players who give her a lot of time on the ball and time to have a full swing at the ball - hence why she always does well against Radwanska, and why she had beaten Wozniacki herself in straights a couple of years ago.

Hopefully this will finally kill off that RIDICULOUS theory that Wozniacki would do better when the "pressure" of the #1 spot was off....it NEVER works that way. Safarova would've for sure lost this match this time last year - she's not exactly known as being one of the most mentally tough players, and last year she would've mentally imploded both after losing the first set, and after losing her break early in the third, and would've donated a bucketload of errors to Woz and handed her the match - but, because Woz is so less feared by the likes of Safarova now than a year ago, that loss of fear that she's guaranteed to lose to her almost becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, hence she wasn't afraid even to rally with her at times and play more conservative shots than she usually does. Wozniacki is simply going to find it very hard to stop the rot until she makes actual technical changes to her game, because the mental hold she once had over opponents which was so crucial to her success between summer 2010 and spring 2011 is NEVER coming back on it's own.

Now watch Safarova lose easily to Kuznetsova, thus proving just how easy it is to beat Woz. It's not even like she was at her best today...but it was still good enough.

vma
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Na-Mug :hug:

Beny
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM

15/33..so it is 0,..something winners a game. Zero point something winners per game..great display Caro

Miracle Worker

It's more we predicted in other thread :oh:

Lachy
Oh Caroline :sobbing: Please get out of this stage/slump ASAP :tears:

Brena
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Wow, what a misleading score for a match where one player had 56/44 W/Ue ratio while the other had 15/23. :tape:

Corswandt
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I actually feel sorry for her.

No, I don't :hysteric:

My feelings exactly.

Petronius
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM
WOW, the real Petra is resting, but Mini Petra has done the job on her behalf against a biased crowd !

Those backhands, those forehands down the line, those lefty serves out wide :drool:

Lucie, we love you :sobbing:

Vikapower
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM

:spit: Lucie should have never ever lost that first set. All her match was clean and including that first set 20-20.

Talula
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:48 PM
:lol: at the Caro hate displayed in this thread :no:. She has to sort her game out though.

Did you see the match? Worst performance from a 2 year No 1 ever. Not one moment of proactivity. Apart from her performance I saw at Roland Garros which was equally shocking for its total lack of conviction and proactivity.

evana
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
outstanding match by Safarova, too bad she plays like this one or two times a year :sobbing:
As for Caro, the only positive is her serve, the rest :tape:

flareon
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:50 PM
:lol: at 100 posts

Rex59
High quality match between the two. Lucie killing jaw-dropping winners from everywhere, totaling 56 for the match. Nice.....

Marilyn Monheaux
Gotta love how WoZZZZzzzniacki losses unite all of TF. :worship:

MaSharp
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Hahahahaha. I'm so happy for Lucie. She's deserved this match totally. Although the result is tie, Safarova won 15 points more than Wozniacki. Danish can outburst from top 5 soon. It will be interesting to watch her next matches.
All this today was fantastic. =)

everythingtaboo
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Lucie! :hearts: The way she saved those MP's was so bad ass. :worship:

LenaDMania0003
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Lucie :inlove: :bounce: :woohoo:
Lucie stopped brainless ballbashing and began to construct points in the 2nd and 3rd set, then she dominated rallies.
And her comeback from 4-6 6-4 *4-5 0-40 was simply great, winning next 5 points all with great serves and stroke winners.

Little Danish supporters were so annoying :mad:

and Rory :facepalm:

hurricanejeanne
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I don't know what gives me more joy. Caro losing or the threads about Caro losing. :hysteric:

Lucie's a very dangerous player if her shots are going in and I think we all knew once Caro sacked another outside coach she'd regress into epic pusher mode. It was all on Lucie's racquet. It's just a pity she doesn't quite put it altogether all the time.

Quite frankly, if Caro doesn't want to stand up for herself and actively change her game even at the risk of pissing off her father than she deserves to stagnate.

John.
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Lucie :hearts: Congrats

Martian Jeza
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM

I'm sorry but with the lack of commitment, the lack of efforts, the lack of willing to improve her game, it won't happen anytime soon but we'll see in the coming weeks or months but after IW if she fails to defend well the points she has to defend she may crash OUT the Top 5.

Talula
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Quite frankly, if Caro doesn't want to stand up for herself and actively change her game even at the risk of pissing off her father than she deserves to stagnate.

Agree. Her father's behaviour today in hte stands was not condusive to Caroline progressing. He really must be causing damage.

valac222
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Woz lovers, You are lucky that you have Rory. At least you have an excuse. But to be honest Woz does not play worse than a year ago (actually she has better serve and the same consistency). Actually two things happened:
1. Players believe she can be beaten.
2. Players learnt the way how can she be beaten.

StoneRose
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Did you see the match? Worst performance from a 2 year No 1 ever. Not one moment of proactivity. Apart from her performance I saw at Roland Garros which was equally shocking for its total lack of conviction and proactivity.I saw most of the match and enjoyed it especially the finish since it was such a tense fight. Didn't exactly like the tennis displayed, Lucie played well but it's all a bit one dimensional with the hard hit or miss shots, not much variety. Caro has definitely played better, much better than she does now.

But that's not the point, looking over the posts in this thread people are almost hysterical with joy and for what !? Amazing really. It's not like it's Caro's fault she was #1 for 2 years. Seems like some of the people here take the Caro #1 thing very personal, i find that kind of ridiculous.

Stonerpova
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:07 PM
You know you've hit rock bottom when you blow match points against Safarova.

Martian Jeza
Agree. Her father's behaviour today in hte stands was not condusive to Caroline progressing. He really must be causing damage.

Her father knows nothing about tennis : he's a FRAUD coach ! I wonder if he touched a tennis racket in his life before Wozniacki started playing tennis : I highly doubt it...

homogenius
great match from Safarova and she still managed to almost lose it :spit:
anyway right outcome cause she totally dominated off the ground in the last 2 sets and served really well

As for Woz : same old shit :shrug:

doomsday
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Azarenka's major and N1 ranking affect her, that's good :devil:

winnermax
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Lucie slumped in AO and Paris,finally she saved herself in time. :hearts:

danieln1
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I feel so sorry for Caro

I think this season will be a flop for her :sobbing:

Blu€
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Caro Caro... not good, sloppy play. Short balls half of the time and not going for her backhand at all, ermm what's your problem?! :confused: Some sparks there in the third set but certainly not enough against Lucie who was serving extraordinary today.
Not a good result but Lucie is tricky and she played well, others have to face the likes of Keothavong instead.

currie84
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I didnt think Wozniacki was attrocious or anythin.She played her usual low percentage game,the one that got her in the top.23 ues in a long 3 setter isnt bad and we've always known she can't hit winners.It was all about Safarova tonight,phenomenal ball striking.If she could improve her dreadful returning game she'd be a force in the tour.

MarkNL
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Lucie :worship:

Caro :oh:

Uranus
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:17 PM
YES! I wish Lucie could always play well. When she's on, she's amazing.

Trih
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Lucie :woohoo: :yeah: :D

You should have quoted yourself from Twitter. :oh:
56 winners :rocker2:
Way to go Lucie!! :rocker2:

Petronius
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:20 PM
One of the reasons why Lucie know Caroline's game very well.

http://www.tkagrofert.cz/obrazky/extraliga2010.jpg

I wonder, whether we will see Caroline in the Czech Republic again after this loss ...

Shuji Shuriken
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Bye Woz...and don't fuck with Lucie ever again http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lysfauNhRS1r7x8spo1_400.gif

Lulu.
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Congrats Lucie. :)

Super Dave
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:23 PM
For his next trick, the Great Piotr will make Rory disappear...;)

duhcity
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:24 PM
That third set was competitive PURELY because of her father coming on court. Good advice or not, he settles her mentally. And she needs that these days to even compete with a Safarova-level player.

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I took a nap and missed the final set. WOW :eek:

aguy9797
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:32 PM
i am glad Lucie took this one. She is such an outstanding ball striker. It is just those errors that she makes when she has the day off :rolleyes:

good win for Lucie, very entertaning

Caro, my Dear, use that backhand more, work on that serve...and stop keeping on running like crazy along the baseline :wavey:

eddyhanty
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Hooray for this result!

Patrick345
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Bye Woz...and don't fuck with Lucie ever again http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lysfauNhRS1r7x8spo1_400.gif

Haha cat rules. :worship::worship:

sweetadri06
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I don't think Woz played that badly, but this time last year she would have been winning these matches. It's time to worry now for the Caroline fans.

MaBaker
R2?

http://i44.tinypic.com/15yjka0.gif

Ryan
:spit: WD Woz. Go away.

Ferg
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Good luck defending the IWs points too...

Alwaysfan
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Caro will reach her natural position: TOP 12-15

Sombrerero loco
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:51 PM
caro :hug:

Daniel
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:54 PM
mmm ok it was unexpected. Come on Caro, regain your form, get back your consistency. You can do it sunshine

jameshazza
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I love it when Woz is put in her place in the early rounds... *satisfaction*

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Desuetude will you make a highlight reel of this match?

Novichok
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM
:bigcry:

WD Lucie :worship:

Noctis
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:10 PM
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/04/10/16/1082257/3/628x471.jpg

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vlastas/vlastas0910/vlastas091000124/5792967-red-graph-is-falling-down.jpg

http://sport.ripley.za.net/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/8841b_120125020011-tennis-wozniacki-piotr-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Richie's
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Karolina, no more Great!

pov
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:33 PM
A good match. Could gone either way. I was pulling for Wozniacki but . . .

Maria rocks
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Yes!!!! Lucie deserved it. The problem with Wozniacki is she can't cope with aggresive players. Won't win a slam until she addresses this situation im afraid.

Inger67
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Caro :sad:

Super Dave
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:36 PM
R2?

http://i44.tinypic.com/15yjka0.gif

She beat Bye in R1.

Rather, Bye lost.

fede33
Feb 15th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Thanks Lucie !!!!!!!!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
despite victories over Aga!
I love you JAJA :lol::oh:

RenaSlam.
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Losing to Lucie is despicable.

$uricate
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Yay!

Brena
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM
She beat Bye in R1.

Rather, Bye lost.

Bye was totally robbed. :o

GrandMartha
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:50 PM
OMG :drool: The pusher lost :woohoo::yippee::hearts: and in what a fashion :drool:
hopefully this loss will destroy Pushniacki's confidence :devil:
weldone Lucie :banana:

TuxedoSlam
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Well done Caro! :worship:

Great job Piotr also :bounce:

matty
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Great result for Lucie--I'm no Caro fan, but the woman is hardly a bitch. She seems pretty nice and down to earth.

That sad, I see a continued decline because once a few chinks start eating away at the "confidence armour", a player is bound to start falling, even someone as positive and sunny as Wozniacki.

flareon
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Some of the stuff in this thread, makes me cry with laughter.

Setsuna.
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Wow! Lucie saved Doha this year. :hearts: Well done girl. :hearts:

LightWarrior
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:23 PM
When will Caro change her forehand, if ever ? Technically it's atrocious. Pounding that forehand is how you beat her. Even average players like Lucie know that by now, which she did very well.

Mr.Sharapova
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Pusher :wavey:.

Amazing Lucie :worship:

hablo
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM
:drool:
:haha:
Congrats Lucie, great win :hearts:
She saved 3 match points on 4-6 6-4 4-5, 0-40 :worship: ANd all 3 were saved by amazing winners too :worship:

Wow, Lucie! :bowdown:
:speakles::devil:

That is sooo wrong. But that kid learned a lesson, I'm sure. :haha:

The Dawntreader
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Oh dear.

Talula
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Bye was totally robbed. :o

Bye was probably British, had a wooden leg and an eye patch. And still handed it over on a plate.

bobito
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:39 PM

775 I think. Only two P5s need count towards the ranking and she has 125 from her 3rd round loss at Tokyo last year that will take the place of this one.

Best GIF ever.:cat:

Holdsworth
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Good job, Piotr ! Of course, she doesn't need a coach :worship:

Excelscior
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:45 PM
775 I think. Only two P5s need count towards the ranking and she has 125 from her 3rd round loss at Tokyo last year that will take the place of this one.

Best GIF ever.:cat:

That domestic/house cat done went Wild Kingdom on that little boy!! :eek: :lol: :eek:

Burisleif
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Caro was holding 320 points at Doha.

Lucie Served an exceptional game. congrats to her.

Caro, too many sloppy errors on the BH wing. Get that Killer shot working again asap girl.

Burisleif
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Absolutely horrible... nothing more to say.

Yep, and sad as it is for you, the closest you will ever get to being with her is watching a TV set. :) Sorry it hurts so much...

SwingVolley93
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Caroline is such a shitty player..even I have a better FH than her now a days. She is finally getting what she deserves. :devil:

Burisleif
Feb 15th, 2012, 07:54 PM
They even cheered in between one of Lucie's first and second serve to disrupt her, that's total cheating [...] and I'm certain the Piotr camp isn't unfamiliar with them.

Get a grip troll. A buch of young school kids on holiday having a day out at a tennis match and cheering there fav...

At least one of the players managed to draw a crowd at what has otherwise been a very sparse event for spectators so far.

Setsuna.
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:03 PM
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/Janko_107/murraylol.jpg

bobito
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:04 PM

Caro, too many sloppy errors on the BH wing. Get that Killer shot working again asap girl.

Doha is a P5 this year so she was defending her points from Dubai last year, 900 of them.

dsanders06
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:05 PM

No, she was effectively defending 900 points this week because Doha has replaced Dubai as the February Premier 5.

sweetadri06
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:07 PM
No, she was effectively defending 900 points this week because Doha has replaced Dubai as the February Premier 5.

really? so what is her rank now?

young_gunner913
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Wow. :lol:

bobito
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:15 PM

She'll still be 4 but she'll lose 775 points so Stosur and Radwanska will now be breathing down her neck. And she has 1000 to defend at Indian Wells.

Burisleif
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Doha is a P5 this year so she was defending her points from Dubai last year, 900 of them.

Thanks, I know about the change, DDF is 700 this year, but you're saying they switched the points and results for the tourneys, or that Dubai come off this week? She still only held 320 from this event from last year.

Either way It's not really that important because it's points earned that count.

dsanders06
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks, I know about the change, DDF is 700 this year, but you're saying they switched the points and results for the tourneys, or that Dubai come off this week? She still only held 320 from this event from last year.

Either way It's not really that important because it's points earned that count.

But her 900 points from Dubai are still gone no matter what - even IF she was to win Dubai next week (purely hypothetical seeing as we all know THAT's not happening :lol: ), she would only get 470 pts, hence a huge net loss for the Asian season.

Marlene
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM

Still #4.

#1 8585 Azarenka
#2 7680 Sharapova
#3 7320 Kvitova
#4 7085 Wozniacki
#5 5430 Stosur
#6 5330 Radwanska
#7 4890 Bartoli

Jane Lane
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:22 PM
:hearts: I had to leave to go to class at 4-3* Woz in the 3rd and I was sure Lucie was going to blow it.

So happy she didn't. I'll root for her sometimes but not actually a fan; I will say she's a treat to watch when playing well.

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Is Dubai 470 or 700 this year?

Meelis
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Is Dubai 470 or 700 this year?

Premier (700) meaning 470 points for the winner.

bbjpa
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Woz is 900 pts off next week :bigwave: and will be add 1 pt for today's match :lol:
the next week she will have 320 points to defend and can only add 150 more if she wins Dubai :p
so she will be no more than around 6330 points before IW or maybe 6000 if she falls again in Dubai first match :bigwave:

$uricate
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Get a grip troll. A buch of young school kids on holiday having a day out at a tennis match and cheering there fav...

At least one of the players managed to draw a crowd at what has otherwise been a very sparse event for spectators so far.

Poor things. It must be one of those super-strict religious schools teaching Pro-Caro propaganda.

She'll still be 4 but she'll lose 775 points so Stosur and Radwanska will now be breathing down her neck. And she has 1000 to defend at Indian Wells.

Jeez. If there were actually any decent players playing a full schedule she'd be gone. When the players ranked just below you are Stosur, Li and Zvonareva it's gonna take a whole lotta fail to reduce that ranking.

bobito
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Woz is 900 pts off next week :bigwave: and will be add 1 pt for today's match :lol:
the next week she will have 320 points to defend and can only add 150 more if she wins Dubai :p
so she will be no more than around 6330 points before IW or maybe 6000 if she falls again in Dubai first match :bigwave:

Not so. Only two P5 results have to count towards her ranking. She has 395 points from Rome and 125 from Tokyo so she'll only lose 775. The Tokyo result, which previously didn't count towards her total, will now replace last year's Dubai win.

Joe.
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Kinda feel sorry for Caroline!

Great win for Lucie though :yeah:

Meelis
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Not so. Only two P5 results have to count towards her ranking. She has 395 points from Rome and 125 from Tokyo so she'll only lose 775. The Tokyo result, which previously didn't count towards her total, will now replace last year's Dubai win.

And losing first match in Dubai would only cost 40 points.

320 points would be replaced by 280 points (Copenhagen win), her current 17th result.

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:40 PM

If I were you I would rather care about my overrated fave.

Next thread:
KvittyGOAT - the fall cometh :wavey:

sweetadri06
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Poor things. It must be one of those super-strict religious schools teaching Pro-Caro propaganda.

Jeez. If there were actually any decent players playing a full schedule she'd be gone. When the players ranked just below you are Stosur, Li and Zvonareva it's gonna take a whole lotta fail to reduce that ranking.

ikr? but kim and serena just don't care. So this is the result. lmao:lol:

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:45 PM

Wozniacki pts earned this week 1

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Wozniacki pts earned this week 1

That's still more than some other "top players" who didn't even bother to play :oh:

égalité
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:52 PM
#4 :cheer:

Absolutely fabulous :worship:

bbjpa
Feb 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM

And what counts is that she's still out of top 8 on the race to YEC :happy:

Holdsworth
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Next thread:
What do u mean ?:confused: Petra earned more points than in 2011 so far

madmax
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:10 PM
That's still more than some other "top players" who didn't even bother to play :oh:

right, how could we have forgotten that Moonballniacki is saving the tour and it's whole reputation by entertaining a bunch of local danish resident girls in the stands of remote Middle East tournament...

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:11 PM
What do u mean ?:confused: Petra earned more points than in 2011 so far

How is earning more points that that overrated, slumping pusher Woz any sort of achievement that is even worth mentioning? ;):p

SwingVolley93
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:12 PM

Please shut the fuck up. :wavey:

BikezAreForever!
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Wow, great results and it made my day!! Pusher got punished. Its not too surprising though, when the opponents game is on, PushWoz is unable to lift her game up. Her game always been based on errors of the opponents :eek:

Dedicated to DADDY and his tennis coaching :lol: He is as much fake as Caro's fans in the stands.:mad::mad:

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:14 PM
right, how could we have forgotten that Moonballniacki is saving the tour and it's whole reputation by entertaining a bunch of local danish resident girls in the stands of remote East Asian tournament...

At least she is playing this P5 and supporting the tour :shrug:

Holdsworth
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM
How is earning more points that that overrated, slumping pusher Woz any sort of achievement that is even worth mentioning? ;):p
I mean Petra-2012 earned more points than Petra-2011 so far

BikezAreForever!
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM
If I were you I would rather care about my overrated fave.

Next thread:

Please go away. In the past, you were even gutless enough to tell people that you are not Caro's fan, looser. There is a time when you should crawl back under wherever you were.

C. Drone
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzakdy1JMx1r6i3wb.gif

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Please shut the fuck up. :wavey:

No. :wavey:

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:28 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzakdy1JMx1r6i3wb.gif

One of my favorite actors. :worship: Thanks. :hatoff:

flareon
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Its like a lynchmob to matt01 :oh:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/andywayne/Emoticons/lynchmob.gif

Matt01
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I mean Petra-2012 earned more points than Petra-2011 so far

She's also dropped in the rankings in 2012.

Craig.
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Lucie MentalGOAT Safarova, ladies and gentlemen :worship:

StephenUK
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Typical Lucie, she is so much better when she is unseeded, as soon as she gets close to the top 20, she slumps!!! Let's see if she can do a run this week to make up for some of her recent lost points......

Holdsworth
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM
She's also dropped in the rankings in 2012.
Dropped ? You exaggerate.:wavey: Also she has zero points to defend until May unlike Screamapova

nfl46
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM
The Fall of Woz begins. lol.

Noctis
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
And Woz fans have no where to hide,but accept reality,
Even Matt has no excuses.

Moveyourfeet
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:50 PM
When Lucie is on she can play most players tough, and this was a very close match. Caro had 3 mps for goodness sake. If I were her, I wouldn't be too worried. She's not going to drop below 4 so she just needs to keep on working and she'll be fine.

Mynarco
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Caro will somehow bounce back in the States I think

Martian Jeza
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:58 PM
He is as much fake as Caro's fans in the stands.:mad::mad:

FuglyRoy ?

Wert.
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:00 PM
saving three MPs Lisicki style :worship:

can someone post the stat? I closed my stream...

Also I will cherish this win so much. Those Danes in the stands were beyond annoying. They were so childish.

The fact Lucie hit 55 winners and woz 11 is enough I guess :lol:

flareon
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Caro will somehow bounce back in the States I think

New haven is a very long way a way...

Patrick345
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:05 PM
New haven is a very long way a way...

..and Barthel is probably playing Copenhagen and this time Wozniacki could use the 280 points. :tape:

louisa.
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:14 PM
lucie :cheer:

Pops Maellard
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh6emxmWKb1qh01r8o1_400.gif

Looks like Caro is disappointed by her loss of the #1 ranking.

dsanders06
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:28 PM
When Lucie is on she can play most players tough, and this was a very close match. Caro had 3 mps for goodness sake. If I were her, I wouldn't be too worried. She's not going to drop below 4 so she just needs to keep on working and she'll be fine.

Um, not really. Before today, Safarova hadn't beaten a top 5 player since......the last time she beat Wozniacki, nearly two years ago. And the last time before THAT was when she beat Mauresmo, way back at RG in 2007. She's not exactly known as one of the WTA's chief giant-killers (nor are Hantuchova or Cibulkova).

I can't believe people are seriously now resorting to pulling out the "she always gets tough draws" card :lol: Woz should just thank God that she was fortunate enough at the AO for her 4th-round opponent to be someone who's Slam results last year were barely at top 30-level.

Moveyourfeet
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Um, not really. Before today, Safarova hadn't beaten a top 5 player since......the last time she beat Wozniacki, nearly two years ago. She's not exactly known as one of the WTA's chief giant-killers (nor are Hantuchova or Cibulkova).

This doesn't contradict what I said. Playing someone tough does not equal beating top 5. Safarova brought her game and Caro failed to overcome it.
She's not going to give up, like some other fragile players. She'll come back strong.

Martian Jeza
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Um, not really. Before today, Safarova hadn't beaten a top 5 player since......the last time she beat Wozniacki, nearly two years ago. And the last time before THAT was when she beat Mauresmo, way back at RG in 2007. She's not exactly known as one of the WTA's chief giant-killers (nor are Hantuchova or Cibulkova).

I can't believe people are seriously now resorting to pulling out the "she always gets tough draws" card :lol: Woz should just thank God that she was fortunate enough at the AO for her 4th-round opponent to be someone who's Slam results last year were barely at top 30-level.

Lucie Safarova has loads of talents but her mental ALWAYS has been a problem : she's very fragile at that side and prone to huge slumps ! For me she's a big underachiever ! In the past, she has played against Top players close matches but it rarely went in her favor...

Martian Jeza
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:44 PM
The fact Lucie hit 55 winners and woz 11 is enough I guess :lol:

56-15...

Helen Lawson
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Hope Caro has taken care of her money better than Arantxa.

Patrick345
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Lucie Safarova has loads of talents but her mental ALWAYS has been a problem : she's very fragile at that side and prone to huge slumps ! For me she's a big underachiever ! In the past, she has played against Top players close matches but it rarely went in her favor...

Her big problem is movement. She just has an awful return game, probably the worst in the top 30, which means you break her twice in a set (not that much by WTA standards) and you are almost guaranteed to win it. That puts a lot of pressure on her own serve.

C. Drone
Feb 15th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Her big problem is movement. She just has an awful return game, probably the worst in the top 30, which means you break her twice in a set (not that much by WTA standards) and you are almost guaranteed to win it. That puts a lot of pressure on her own serve.

except if you cant break her. Of course nobody noticing how shitty the return play of Woz since... very long time.

Melange
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:02 PM
there's a Tennis God :yeah:
amazing :bowdown:
down *4-5 0-40 :woohoo:
Pusher's next step: out of top10.

With so much pressure off her now, her plan is almost in place, can anyone possibly stop her winning French Open :eek:

cowsonice
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM
I NEED HIGHLIGHTS ASAP!!!!! Lucie :hearts::hearts::woohoo::kiss:

matty
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM

Love the gif - that rotten little twerp got what it deserved!

rucolo
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Great win for headcase Lucie! :):banana:

Nearly self-destructed once again, but Lucie saved 3 MPs in a row and won somehow :yeah:

Caroline won`t win a Grand Slam. She`s focused more on Rory than tennis :help:

Setsuna.
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM
To be honest i'm not enjoying the losses of Woz as much as i did in 2011. These kind of losses were much sweeter when she was the n.1 player in the World.

FedererBulgaria
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Lucie is such a great tennis player!For me she is at least top 15!Congrats

Brad[le]y.
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Just read through this entire thread :spit:
didn't wake up for the match but looking at the stats, it seems like Lucie played well so congrats to her. Caro, get a proper coach please.

To be honest i'm not enjoying the losses of Woz as much as i did in 2011. These kind of losses were much sweeter when she was the n.1 player in the World.

mean :lol:

Stonerpova
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:01 AM

IKR?

RobinT83
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Great result for the sport
:woohoo::dance::woohoo::woohoo:

Expected result as well :shrug:
And Safarova is such an underachiever, it's incredible :o
Hopefully, she will enter the top 10 where she belongs and replace some scrubs like Shanksur and Junkovic.

As for Crapoline, no problem, she will recover and win her favourite GS in April: Copenhagen.

Melange
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:18 AM

Hibari its like pizza, even when its low quality pizza its still pretty good

Melange
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:20 AM

Hopefully, she will enter the top 10 where she belongs and replace some scrubs like Shanksur and Junkovic.

As for Crapoline, no problem, she will recover and win her favourite GS in April: Copenhagen.

I think she is actually slowly building up her preparation to peak in April.

Matt01
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:26 AM

So much fail in one single post :facepalm:

Martian Jeza
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:30 AM

I've spotted some girls successfully 'till now with an unorthodox game but they have so success with it : just my opinion of course... Her movement maybe but I think she isn't as bad as some people may say...

mauresmofan
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Good standard match and NO GRUNTING so nice to watch. Exciting when 2 different strategies on how to win a match collide like that and really well played Lucie she nearly fell off the tightrope a few times and I really thought she would but she played a great match. Hopefully she won't fall apart in the next round!

Charlatan
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:00 AM
I am not even a big fan of Caro, but reading all the posts here make me feel sick. Never thought people on TF are so hateful :unsure:

Anyway, credits to Lucie, though. Always know she is a good aggressive lefty player. When her game is on, all the winners fly off from her both wings.

Caro won't be winning a slam any time soon with this current game. Best of luck

Jimmie48
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Never thought people on TF are so hateful :unsure:

It took you three months to figure that out? ;)

Charlatan
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:14 AM
It took you three months to figure that out? ;)

:lol: Yeah, I am not usually on Wozzy posts on GM. Of course, I have seen some trolls here and there, spreading hate. But this whole thread is literally laden with all those hate. Something I have never seen since I joined TF

Seems like these kinds of posts are good for their well-being, though, judging by the utter joy they seem to receive by her loss. good for them

aguy9797
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:20 AM
:lol: Yeah, I am not usually on Wozzy posts on GM. Of course, I have seen some trolls here and there, spreading hate. But this whole thread is literally laden with all those hate. Something I have never seen since I joined TF

Seems like these kinds of posts are good for their well-being, though, judging by the utter joy they seem to receive by her loss. good for them

voice of reason

Andy.
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:20 AM
I have to agree (whats wrong with me :eek:) I'm almost feeling sorry for her.....haha almost.

TotalExpert
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:34 AM
I have to agree (whats wrong with me :eek:) I'm almost feeling sorry for her.....haha almost.

Don't worry.. we will find some reasons to hate Azarenka and be happy for her loses.. :devil:

oh.. thats not so simple, she has slam, and is hard to beat :shrug:

SilverPersian
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:38 AM
I was kind of hoping that all of the grave-dancing whenever Caroline lost a match would stop once she lost the number one ranking.

Guess I was wrong :sad:

BikezAreForever!
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Don't worry.. we will find some reasons to hate Azarenka and be happy for her loses.. :devil:

oh.. thats not so simple, she has slam, and is hard to beat :shrug:

No we wont. We know that Vika has superior game to Woz, does not try to beat other players by making them come up with errors, does not have obnoxious daddy, she is not tournament whoring and list just goes on...Vika earned a lot of respect from a lot of people while Woz never did.

TotalExpert
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:19 AM
No we wont. We know that Vika has superior game to Woz, does not try to beat other players by making them come up with errors, does not have obnoxious daddy, she is not tournament whoring and list just goes on...Vika earned a lot of respect from a lot of people while Woz never did.

You have right.
So we should better stick to Caroline :rolls:

Lachy
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:22 AM
I was kind of hoping that all of the grave-dancing whenever Caroline lost a match would stop once she lost the number one ranking.

Same :(

Jane Lane
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:44 AM

Blame Piotr. He's just so vile.

Brad[le]y.
Feb 16th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Same :(

since when do you like Caro? :p :lol:

claypova
Feb 16th, 2012, 03:32 AM
lovely result :D

Lucie :yeah:

Brad[le]y.
Feb 16th, 2012, 03:35 AM
No we wont. We know that Vika has superior game to Woz, does not try to beat other players by making them come up with errors, does not have obnoxious daddy, she is not tournament whoring and list just goes on...]Vika earned a lot of respect from a lot of people while Woz never did.

how exactly? :lol: more people are hating on her now than ever. once Caro becomes irrelevant, she'll be the target of hate. and it's not like her game is super impressive for a slam champion: today she relied on Barthel making over 30 UEs and hit only a total of nine winners herself.

*waits for pressed stans to make fun of my slam less faves*