PDA

View Full Version : WWW Doha Blockbuster Round 3: Monica Niculescu (ROU) v Kateryna Bondarenko (UKR)

flareon
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:40 PM
well these two titans will face off in all seriousness both have done well I have a feeling niculescu may slice and dice bondarenko to death resulting in a gazzilion unforced erros, but I hope bondarenko can win I love watching the bondarenkos play :)

plokploky
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Match of the tournament:tape:. Hopefully niculescu.

FORZA SARITA
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Niculescu will reach top10 soon :sobbing:

Gilas.
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Niculescu will win her first title :rocker2:

Miracle Worker
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Monica :banana:

The winner is going to play in QF against Ana/Sorana/Sam :dance:

C'mon Monica, another SF of big tournament is really close.

Fantasy Hero
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:57 PM
one won by retirement, the other played with an opponent who decided to be not bothered of helding serve, so they both barely did do anything to get at this point :lol:

anw i hope/wish Monica to win :)

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Monica :banana:

The winner is going to play in QF against Ana/Sorana/Sam :dance:

C'mon Monica, another SF of big tournament is really close.

I'm trying hard not to get too excited. Seriously, I don't even want to think about it. Anything can happen and Kateryna has proven in the past she can play great tennis. I refuse to look beyond this match, as tempting as it might be. :unsure:

Having said all that, as much as I really do want to underplay this...I can't deny this is a great opportunity for Monica. I really hope she can grab it. In all honestly, it is easier said than done. :scared:

Mr.Sharapova
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Bondarenko will win this one in three :shrug:.

FORZA SARITA
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Bondarenko will win this one in three :shrug:.

the same Bondarenko who just a week ago lost to awul Sexa being up 75 *51?:lol: Not even possible.

Miracle Worker
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:38 PM
C'mon Monica :cheer: The draw is widely open for you :cheer:

Curcubeu
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Kateryna always has problems with defensive players and in their only meeting so far Monica trashed her quite comfortably, still it will be harder for her with the pressure as being the favourite, but wow, what a chance for her!

Please, do it!

Alwaysfan
Feb 15th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Kateryna please, you´ve got the Divine power to kill the demon!!!