PDA

View Full Version : Bogota R1: Slava Shvedova def. Estrella Cabeza Candela 6:0 3:6 6:4

GoLdEnSeToV
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Uff..she done it!
She was down 2:4 in 3rd set
Yari in the second round! :)
Well done girl! Keep winning!:bounce::bounce:

Ferg
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Shes so much better than most of these girls but confidence is key, and always was for her. Hopefully she gets some back by winning these types of matches.

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM
phew Yaroslava ;) :kiss: :D

jimbo mack
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Nice to see her get a MD win..seems like it's been forever for her

bbjpa
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Thank God :sobbing:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Well done Yari :yeah: Hopefully she can get back inside the top 100 where she belongs :bounce:

Ian Aberdon
Feb 14th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I like this girl...GO SLAVA! :bounce:

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I'm glad Slava won but she still has a long way to go. Every win is good news but to be honest I'm still feeling pretty cautious about getting my hopes up as the result of one or two wins over players that really Slava should be beating fairly easily.

Next match against Savinykh could be another very tough affair. If Slava can get through that match then things do start to look a little bit more hopeful. But getting one's singles ranking back into the top 100 when it's well out of the top 150 while also being committed to playing doubles on the main tour is never easy. And this is shaping up to be a very challenging year in Slava's tennis career.

Barktra
Feb 14th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I'm glad Slava won but she still has a long way to go. Every win is good news but to be honest I'm still feeling pretty cautious about getting my hopes up as the result of one or two wins over players that really Slava should be beating fairly easily.

Next match against Savinykh could be another very tough affair. If Slava can get through that match then things do start to look a little bit more hopeful. But getting one's singles ranking back into the top 100 when it's well out of the top 150 while also being committed to playing doubles on the main tour is next easy. And this is shaping up to be a very challenging year in Slava's tennis career.

This

We just need to take one match at a time

spiceboy
Feb 14th, 2012, 08:39 PM
10 DF each. Not too bad :D

Punto
Feb 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM
LOL... Cabeza Candela was on good way to win after being thrashed 1st set 0-6 TWO WEEKS IN A ROW !
She won in Cali vs Mathilde Johansson 0-6 6-2 6-3 last week

Sombrerero loco
Feb 14th, 2012, 09:51 PM
slava :bowdown: keep winning please