PDA

View Full Version : Radwanski: "I've no impact who daughters' coach is. They're adult". Piotr shoud learn

TeamUla
Feb 13th, 2012, 09:09 AM
As we know Radwanska sisters have a new coach: Borna Bikić. Apparently it is mainly Urszula's choice who convinced her sister to "use" him too. :oh: And what their father said:

"It is not my choice but Urszula's. I have nothing in common with this. I know nothing about this man beside the fact he was Dokić coach so I will bring nothing to your article. My daughters are adult ladies and since some time they have been making all decisions themselves. I am not able to control everything. My daughters must answer themselves questions about this man".

PIOTR SHOULD LEARN! :oh:

Apparently Bikić "seduced" sisters during last year Wimbledon. It was the first tournament of sisters without their father. :oh: They spent all the time with Bikić and his friends. Tomasz Wiktorowski - Fed Cup coach kept aside.

Wojciech Fibak, Poland's best ever in ATP said:
"For Agnieszka independent deciding is a newness. She's not dependent on her father, national association, anyone. She can do what she wants and she seems to have a lof of fun with this. Hiring the Croat is not any fundamental change, this is only juggling with various options. I would call it "caprice". On one tournament sisters will take Fed Cup coach Tomek, on another one the Croat will travel only with Ula. We can praice Tomek for the proffesional attitude, calmness. I like his role but it seems that which coach will go for a tournament and which one coaches her is a minor matter for her".

http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,83535,11131875,Kim_jest_nowy_trener_Agnieszki_i_ Urszuli_Radwanskiej_.html

thegreendestiny
Feb 13th, 2012, 09:58 AM
THE.WORLD.DOESN'T.GIVE.A.SH1T.

Next. :rolleyes:

Aryman3
Feb 13th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Are you the world. Really?

Pris
Feb 13th, 2012, 05:57 PM
time when Caro with Piotr was first, Aga talked her father abt mathematic.

Galang
Feb 13th, 2012, 05:59 PM
THE.WORLD.DOESN'T.GIVE.A.SH1T.

Next. :rolleyes:

Get a grip

Miracle Worker
Feb 13th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I love polish experts attitude. And Fibak is wrong. If something goes wrong Radwanscy wont dismiss him so easily.

LoLex
Feb 13th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Iwanski really believes that Dinara had an affair with her coach? :facepalm: