PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston Dead at 48 :(

Pages : [1] 2

delicatecutter
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:05 AM
So sad. RIP :(

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/0eddb019206a4ad19c15c120c2c17762/US--Obit-Whitney-Houston/

Martian Jeza
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:08 AM
For people asking for sources :

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead/#.TzcRIJglKEQ

MH0861
Oh my GOD :eek:

Milito22
:(

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead/

Helen Lawson
I can't believe it, it's so sad. I loved her music, just seeing her on the cover of the Enquirer today she looked so awful. RIP.

People rag on the Bodyguard, I loved it, great film.

FedererBulgaria
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:12 AM
RIP Cant believe it ;(

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:12 AM
So sad. I thought she is on the right path but it seems stories we were getting in the past weeks were true, borrowing 200$ and begging for cash were true :sad:
RIP

Pops Maellard
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:13 AM
OMG :sad:. I loved her voice and a lot of her 80s and 90s material was killer. This is so sad :(.

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:13 AM
OMG. I am completely SHOCKED right now

Pops Maellard
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:15 AM
At her peak one of the best singers of ALL TIME :bowdown::sad:.

delicatecutter
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Addiction is such a horrible disease. :bigcry:

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Just a few days ago we had pics of her and she looked awful now this :sad: Drugs ruined her life. RIP :sad:

Uvapassa
:sad:

Martian Jeza
CNN and Reuters confirmed the news so it's not a hoax : she has passed away.

tenn_ace
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:18 AM
very very sad

young_gunner913
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:18 AM
RIP Diva. A true legend and a voice that will never be forgotten. :sad:

Michael!
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:19 AM
those fucking drugs :sad:

RIP Whitney, so sad, nothing more to add, terrible :sad:

JN
R.I.P. Ms. Houston.

duhcity
CANNOT. Just read yesterday how she was in a squabble yesterday at a Grammy party. And tonight was Clive's party. WOW.

Helen Lawson
Queen of the Night was one of my favorites, my iPod has tons of Whitney Houston.

Nicolás89
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:20 AM
OMG I'm shocked. :eek:

Melange
:tears: Whitney

WonderfulLee
:eek::bigcry:

Mynarco
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

mykarma
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:21 AM
So sad. RIP :(

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/0eddb019206a4ad19c15c120c2c17762/US--Obit-Whitney-Houston/
So sad especially for her daughter and her mom.

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:21 AM
So fucking sad. I was just reading a Huffington Post article about her being approached to be a judge on X Factor. Oh Whitney--such wasted talent :sad:

Sammo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:22 AM
GOD :sobbing: THIS IS SO HORRIBLE :sobbing: 48!!

Rest in Peace Whitney :sobbing: This is devastating seriously, such a shock.

I'm in shock seriously, I appreciated her so much. 48, 48 years... Poor Whitney.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:24 AM
So unbelievably sad :sad: She was not only of the greatest singers and all around entertainers of my era, but of any era... RIP Whitney :sobbing:

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:25 AM
So sad especially for her daughter and her mom.

her daughter will be fine

Sylvester
It's just so sad, even though sooner or later it was expected such tragedy to happen. She was truly the greatest voice in the world at one point. Such a shame she got lost because if she was great, she could have been greater.

She was my mother's favorite singer. My mom is crying on the living room now :sad:

ampers&
Oh my God.

I really hope and pray it wasn't another drug overdose. RIP Whitney. :sad:

Laura_VeeFan
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:27 AM
OMG :sad:

I love Whitney and this was so unexpected. RIP :sobbing:

hablo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:27 AM
RIP Whitney... :(

(Should never have married that bad boy ... )

Sammo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:28 AM
It's just so sad, even though sooner or later it was expected such tragedy to happen. She was truly the greatest voice in the world at one point. Such a shame she got lost because if she was great, she could have been greater.

She was my mother's favorite singer. My mom is crying on the living room now :sad:

She's my mother's favourite singer too, she's sleeping now :sad:

Cilla
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Wow. Unreal.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM

:hug:

Still so shocking even though I know very well of all her personal struggles.

She was part of the soundtrack of my youth and beyond.

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM
So unbelievably sad :sad: She was not only of the greatest singers and all around entertainers of my era, but of any era... RIP Whitney :sobbing:

I am so mad and sad :sad: RIP Whitney ---style, class, unmatched talent! :sad:

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:33 AM
wow wow

Brooks.
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:34 AM
This is just beyond devastating. Best female singer of all time is dead at 48.

Sammo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:36 AM
My hands are so cold right now :sad: This left me in shock...

Utautai
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:36 AM
rest in peace...

RVD
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Just heard the report and went online to confirm.

R.I.P. beautiful songstress.
No one ever did it the way she did.
The world has just lost an amazing talent.

pierce85
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Whitney was the greatest voice ever imo. Neither Mariah, nor anyone else came close.
Omg, first Amy, then Whitney, we'll be left with Kesha and Rihanna :(

FedererBulgaria
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=102477&page=1

Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family." Seltzer said people were calling the singer at home and sobbing, after apparently having heard reports of her death over the radio. According to the rumors, Houston had died of a drug overdose.

Fans and the media have speculated about Houston's health after her performance at Friday's Michael Jackson tribute concert at Madison Square Garden, where she appeared shockingly thin, even skeletal. The singer then bowed out of the second night of the concert without explanation, prompting heightened speculation about her health. Houston has long been rumored to have drug problems, and in Tuesday's edition of the New York Daily News — which was evidently published before horrific terrorist attacks brought the city to a standstill — Seltzer denied fresh reports that her celebrity client was on drugs.

"Whitney has been under stress due to family matters, and when she is under stress, she doesn't eat," Seltzer told the New York tab at the time.

Houston and her husband, singer Bobby Brown, have had a history of drug- and alcohol-related issues, including possession of marijuana charges for Houston in January 2000, which were later dismissed, and a 75-day stint in jail for Brown in 2000, after he violated his probation (stemming from 1996 drunken driving charges).

Milito22
:sobbing:

TROUBLED star Whitney Houston looked distressed and disoriented as she left a club last night.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4122486/Whitney-Houston-looks-worse-for-wear.html

Sammo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:40 AM

Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family." Seltzer said people were calling the singer at home and sobbing, after apparently having heard reports of her death over the radio. According to the rumors, Houston had died of a drug overdose.

Fans and the media have speculated about Houston's health after her performance at Friday's Michael Jackson tribute concert at Madison Square Garden, where she appeared shockingly thin, even skeletal. The singer then bowed out of the second night of the concert without explanation, prompting heightened speculation about her health. Houston has long been rumored to have drug problems, and in Tuesday's edition of the New York Daily News — which was evidently published before horrific terrorist attacks brought the city to a standstill — Seltzer denied fresh reports that her celebrity client was on drugs.

"Whitney has been under stress due to family matters, and when she is under stress, she doesn't eat," Seltzer told the New York tab at the time.

Houston and her husband, singer Bobby Brown, have had a history of drug- and alcohol-related issues, including possession of marijuana charges for Houston in January 2000, which were later dismissed, and a 75-day stint in jail for Brown in 2000, after he violated his probation (stemming from 1996 drunken driving charges).

By Sharon Knolle
September 13

FedererBulgaria
Really sorry

CrossCourt~Rally
The filming of Sparkle seemed to go so well, which gave me hope that she was really on the right track. It's going to be so emotional watching Sparkle.

Btw, it as been reported that Ray J found her dead at The Beverly Hilton Hotel. :sad: This is where the Clive Davis Pre Grammy Party is being held tonight in which she was suppose to perform :sad:

ico4498
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:42 AM
RIP.

what a voice!

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:42 AM

You got my hopes up but that article is from September 2011 :o

brickhousesupporter
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:43 AM
RIP Whitney.

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:43 AM
A Mess!

Sam L
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the memories, Whitney. RIP.

Mynarco
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-the-x-factor-judge_n_1270361.html

this story was written 12 hours ago. And now this.

brickhousesupporter

....Bobby did not introduce Whitney to drugs.

Sylvester
I believe Whitney's biggest moments was always when she sang the national anthem. She could belt the Star Spangled Banner like nobody could even dream of! :worship:

wupsPg5H6aE

Sammo
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Damn, if it was in my hand I would kill everyone related with drug supplying, EVERYONE.

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:46 AM
The filming of Sparkle seemed to go so well, which gave me hope that she was really on the right track. It's going to be so emotional watching Sparkle.

Btw, it as been reported that Ray J found her dead at The Beverly Hilton Hotel. :sad: This is where the Clive Davis Pre Grammy Party is being held tonight in which she was suppose to perform :sad:

First Jani Lane now Whitney, its too much

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:46 AM
eH3giaIzONA&ob
FxYw0XPEoKE

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:47 AM
OMG Noooo

RIP Whitney

without doubt the greatest singer of all time and yes, i will always love you.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:47 AM
I believe Whitney's biggest moments was always when she sang the national anthem. She could belt the Star Spangled Banner like nobody could even dream of! :worship:

wupsPg5H6aE

The best rendition of all time :bowdown:

Mary Cherry.
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Despite all her problems, I'm actually shocked by this. Did not see it coming.

This was one of the first CD singles I ever bought :awww:

xEmdW3_bi4c&ob=av3n

R.I.P.

Laura_VeeFan
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:48 AM

wupsPg5H6aE

Still the best US National Anthem ever.

It's sad how much drugs ruined her. She really was the best voice in the world from the late 80s-early 90s :sad:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:49 AM
New report - Ray J was no where near Whitney

wow something smells fishy.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:50 AM

Now I won't be able to listen to I Learned From The Best without tearing up. :(

RIP.

It takes TWO to tango and no offense, hablo, but what gives you the confidence that Bobby is to blame?

Thank you! This is a frequent convo in my life and I always have to defend Bobby when I hear these comments e.g. he turned Whitney "hood". :rolleyes:

Pops Maellard
Still the best US National Anthem ever.

It's sad how much drugs ruined her. She really was the best voice in the world from the late 80s-early 90s :sad:
This was in 2000 and she sounded great here IMO:

PJ2POaIdSts

LeRoy.
Night before Grammy's, hours before Clive Davis' party and during Black History Month. :sad: :sobbing:

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:53 AM
I am still sitting here shocked. CRAZY! The night before the Grammys! I wonder if they will whip a tribute together...

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:54 AM

wupsPg5H6aE

No one has done it this well to this day . Whitney :sad:

Martian Jeza
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Drugs, Alcohol and other abuses are common in the degenerated music industry : not a surprise there : that industry wastes so many lives in the name of the devil and money, you can't imagine how ! But yet RIP !

delicatecutter
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Listening to Saving All My Love For You right now. The clarity of her voice is pretty much unparalleled. Such a talent. I'm still in shock. :bigcry:

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:56 AM

RIP.

It takes TWO to tango and no offense, hablo, but what gives you the confidence that Bobby is to blame?

Thank you! This is a frequent convo in my life and I always have to defend Bobby when I hear these comments e.g. he turned Whitney "hood". :rolleyes:

wow wow :lol::haha:

azinna
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Noooooooooooooooooo
:hysteric:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Why are all super talented people so troubled ? :awww:

tennis-insomniac
RIP.

This is very shocking to everyone, especially her fans.

Svetlana)))
RIP. We will always love you.

donellcarey
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:00 AM
5Pze_mdbOK8&ob=av3e

Come to him Whit, rest in peace.

Helen Lawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:01 AM
I'm thinking about Saving All My Love For You, too. What a great song. I guess you could think about the lyrics applying to drug and alcohol abuse also, very sad.

Drugs and alcohol kill!! If Amy Winehouse didn't convince you, then think about Whitney Houston.

Just Do It
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:01 AM

$$$

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:02 AM

No shit!!

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:03 AM
some of my favs

3WH1Ma50QUk
14ivtcelIo0

ranfurly
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Man, It was only about 2 hours ago I was belting out Whitney from my car stereo on the way to get some spray paint, and I come here to find this!

Such a shame, I was hoping she was going to have a career resurgence!

<3

pierce85
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Global music has become so poor the last 3 years with all these deaths. I can't help but wonder who's next?

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I'm thinking about Saving All My Love For You, too. What a great song. I guess you could think about the lyrics applying to drug and alcohol abuse also, very sad.

Drugs and alcohol kill!! If Amy Winehouse didn't convince you, then think about Whitney Houston.

I don't know, Helen. A lot of people see drug and alcohol addiction as being glamorous and with the way John(ette) Q. Public on Facebook behave as if they were celebrities themselves, these downward spirals will continue. :mad:

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:06 AM

They first say that He was the one who found her and now he was never near her? hmhm ...

PEople are now saying that it was suicide :o

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:06 AM

With all the downloading reducing music profits, hopefully the drugs are not as available now and musicians will be healthier because of it

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:07 AM
The Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party is going to happen as planned. Wow. I think it should be cancelled. :eek:

V-MAC
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:08 AM
I had to do a double take on the thread title. I'm really upset to hear this:sad:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:08 AM
I don't think it was "suicide".

The media is already talking about it as if it was a drug overdose.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:09 AM
YFVnVuTcz9I&ob=av2e
jdBgzN1yFMk
X8t2A5cCgyI

volta
Clive Davis canceled his annual pre grammy party.

clive must be a wreck

Laura_VeeFan
Really hope the Grammys do some sort of tribute to her tomorrow. Wouldn't feel right otherwise :(

Uranium
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:10 AM
RIP. Hopefully they can string up a GOOD last minute tribute to her for the Grammys in 24 hours.

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:10 AM
The Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party is going to happen as planned. Wow. I think it should be cancelled. :eek:

What? i just read the contrary

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Please get Celine Dion to do a tribute. Maybe Beyonce and JHud ?

fifty-fifty
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
RIP

I'm shocked

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:12 AM
my vote would go to Beyonce :sad:

brickhousesupporter
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:12 AM
jdBgzN1yFMk

My absolute favorite Whitney song.

sammy01
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:13 AM

they aren't, it is just people like whitney and amy believe in the hype and that nothing can hurt them, but they are only human and addiction does not discriminate. you can have the best voice ever but you aren't immune from the perils of drugs. add in they become that big that there isn't people around them grounded enough to tell them what they are doing to themselves.

very sad, i always felt whitney might pull herself out of this. :sad:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:14 AM
What? i just read the contrary

CNN just said the party will go on as planned but the mood will obviously be different. I don't know how a PARTY can go on after this. :facepalm:

Pronounced dead at 3:55 PST. The 911 call was made at 3:43 PST. She was long dead before they got there.

Sylvester
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I would like Aretha to make a Whitney tribute tomorrow, but considering she was Whitney's Godmother, I don't think she will be in conditions to perform. Same goes for her cousin Dionne Warwick.

EDIT: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO CHRISTINA AGUILERA ANYWHERE NEAR WHITNEY'S SONGS!!!

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:17 AM
they aren't, it is just people like whitney and amy believe in the hype and that nothing can hurt them, but they are only human and addiction does not discriminate. you can have the best voice ever but you aren't immune from the perils of drugs. add in they become that big that there isn't people around them grounded enough to tell them what they are doing to themselves.

not to mention marrying badly

hablo
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:17 AM

RIP.

Her life went downhill once she married him. :shrug:
Wasn't he also abusive?

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:18 AM
My Whitney tribute singers would have to include Kelly Price, Kim Burrell and CeCe Winans. Whitney loved them.

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:18 AM
CNN just said the party will go on as planned but the mood will obviously be different. I don't know how a PARTY can go on after this. :facepalm:

Pronounced dead at 3:55 PST. The 911 call was made at 3:43 PST. She was long dead before they got there.

oh God. Maybe He wants to do a tribute on his own :sad:

Sylvester
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:19 AM
By the way, One Moment in Time is the best motivation/sports-related song EVER! :hearts:

poaXgXQmdIo

Pops Maellard
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:19 AM
:bowdown:

lb-5s3cG-2E

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:20 AM
I'm just in a mood to listen to all her music... Gosh I use to purchase all her cds :sad:
H7_sqdkaAfo

Melange
By the way, One Moment in Time is the best motivation/sports-related song EVER! :hearts:

[youtube]poutube]

incredible song

:yeah: :worship: :worship:

ranfurly
A tribute for Whitney Houston

-alqj0nd9-A

LeRoy.
Clive Davis launched and re-launced her career. Maybe he will do something special for her tonight but is there enough time ?

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:21 AM

poaXgXQmdIo

OMG! Love this one :sobbing:

Melange
oh God. Maybe He wants to do a tribute on his own :sad:

maybe he thought most of them will in shock so they might as well all drink together and celebrate her life before it went downhill

Ellen Dawson
Her life went downhill once she married him. :shrug:
Wasn't he also abusive?

Her life would've gone downhill even if she never married Bobby. Her drug addiction is legendary in the New York/New Jersey area. Her handlers did well to hide it from the public.

SV_Fan
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:22 AM
:bigcry:

Tweety Snape
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:24 AM
RIP Whitney :sad:
Her voice... there was nothing else like it.

young_gunner913

You're joking right? Tons of the world's greatest artists whether they're musicians, actors, writers, etc. have gone through some sort of traumatic moment in their life time. Part of what makes some artists so great is the fact they draw from the worst moments in their life to turn something tragic into something beautiful. It's not always about being a rockstar with an inflated ego. Some people use drugs or alcohol as a way to avoid dealing with their pain. How quickly we forget superstars are humans too and they go through the same pains that we do in their lives.

Ellen Dawson
CNN :rolleyes:

Get your facts str8. Don't be in such a rush to get news out that you haven't confirmed!

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Her bodyguard who is coincidentally also named Ray discovered her body. So it wasn't Ray J.

Dave.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:26 AM
What the fuck? I am completely shocked. RIP Whitney. This is incredibly sad.

I can't even think of my favourite tracks of hers right now but for the soundtrack to The Bodyguard and her debut album are two of my favourite albums.

LeRoy.
CNN reporting Kim Kardashian's tweet like its important news. Get your priorities straight CNN. :rolleyes:

brickhousesupporter
Her life would've gone downhill even if she never married Bobby. Her drug addiction is legendary in the New York/New Jersey area. Her handlers did well to hide it from the public.
My cousin who lived in Jersey and would hang out at the same spots knew that Robin and her did drugs. Robin is the back up singer in the you give good love video (grey suit)

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Her bodyguard who is coincidentally also named Ray discovered her body. So it wasn't Ray J.

Too late. Mediatakeout already put that on blast and now Ray J's being blamed. :rolleyes:

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM
CNN reporting Kim Kardashian's tweet like its important news. Get your priorities straight CNN. :rolleyes:

:speakles: what did she say?

hablo
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:28 AM
You don't know that for sure.

ranfurly
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:28 AM
You're joking right? Tons of the world's greatest artists whether they're musicians, actors, writers, etc. have gone through some sort of traumatic moment in their life time. Part of what makes some artists so great is the fact they draw from the worst moments in their life to turn something tragic into something beautiful. It's not always about being a rockstar with an inflated ego. Some people use drugs or alcohol as a way to avoid dealing with their pain. How quickly we forget superstars are humans too and they go through the same pains that we do in their lives.

Exactly. Spot On.

Just look at Judy Garland. "If I am a legend, than why am I so lonely?".

The Dawntreader
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Awful, awful thing to happen. To have that talent, coupled with such (now), irretrievable problems. A very melancholic moment, especially when you consider how relatively young she was, and the fact that she had a kid. It highlights the human being totally, and how tragic the situation is.

I don't think anyone could've made a more indelible contribution to pop music than Whitney Houston.

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Her poor daughter. To be hanging out with your mom one day and the the next she's gone. Poor girl

miffedmax
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Very sad.

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:31 AM
ok now they are saying that clive canceled again

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2012/02/11/clive-davis-grammy-party-canceled-after-whitney-houstons-death/

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:31 AM
My cousin who lived in Jersey and would hang out at the same spots knew that Robin and her did drugs. Robin is the back up singer in the you give good love video (grey suit)

Exactly. Back in the day one of the rags had a photo of Robin picking up a "package". People in the Newark area all have stories just like your cousin's. And even Cherrelle said on a local radio station back in the 90's that she and Whitney used to "have fun".

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Whitneys' last performance ever !

z_yiCIow6fI

it-girl
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:34 AM
My prayers are going out to Whitney's family. She was a very rare talent.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:35 AM
You don't know that for sure.

I have a local perspective. Whitney was a huge talent but she was NOT America's sweetheart like y'all thought she was. The stories of drug addiction have circulated in Jersey back in he late 80's. Hablo, if you want to blame Bobby, go right ahead. That's your right but Whitney (God bless her) was no saint nor was she as wholesome as Clive made her out to be, You'd be surprised at how "hood" she was!

ranfurly
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Whitneys' last performance ever !

z_yiCIow6fI

:-(

A real shame.

Even in this recording, you can just hear how much of a toll drugs had on her voice.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:36 AM
I saw this on TWITTER, and I was thinking was a rumour. This is truly sad. :sad: :sobbing:

R.I.P Whitney Houston

A tribute for Whitney Houston

-alqj0nd9-A

This song is fantastic.. :sobbing:

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:39 AM
ok now they are saying that clive canceled again

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2012/02/11/clive-davis-grammy-party-canceled-after-whitney-houstons-death/

maybe he wants to 'party' in private

sammy01
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:39 AM

find me one person who hasn't gone through something traumatic.

you and i know that if we get involved in heavy drug use it would only lead to crime, poverty, trouble ect. people like whitney and amy don't have to worry about crime, poverty and all the things that come with drugs for regular people, thus think they can control it and wont fall to its perils. that is even more dangerous, because the things that stop us going down that path aren't propblems for them, however the outcome of eventually stopping someone being able to conform as a normal person effects everyone, amazing singers included.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:42 AM
CNN reporting Grammy's show is changing dramatically with a Whitney tribute involving J Hud.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:43 AM
CNN, why have you NOT sent a camera crew to your reporter Nischelle in L.A.? Local affiliates with a lot less money do it all the time. How about SKYPE?

Nicolás89
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:45 AM
CNN reporting Grammy's show is changing dramatically with a Whitney tribute involving J Hud.

The least they should do.

I'm relistening to all of her classics and wow the quality of her voice doesn't have a match on earth.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Clive Davis pre-Grammy event "will still go on" - CNN

Brandy and Monica were scheduled to perform.

pokey camp
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:46 AM
So sad about this, I grew up listening to Whitney really. :sad:

Singing Home, in her first national tv appearance:
Q_8SguJTgHA

What a voice.

ranfurly
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:46 AM

you and i know that if we get involved in heavy drug use it would only lead to crime, poverty, trouble ect. people like whitney and amy don't have to worry about crime, poverty and all the things that come with drugs for regular people, thus think they can control it and wont fall to its perils. that is even more dangerous, because the things that stop us going down that path aren't propblems for them, however the outcome of eventually stopping someone being able to conform as a normal person effects everyone, amazing singers included.

Mate, piss of and make your own thread up if your so bent on being right. A Superstar has just passed on and all you want to achieve is tooting your own fricken horn. No one really wants to care right now.

This thread has no bearing for a debate, you're no expert and no celebrity, so you have got no fricken idea or clue what it's like to be someone who is adored by millions yet only knows one option.

Jesus Christ.

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:47 AM
^wonder is she was partying already at that stage

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I think the phrase the 'show must go on' has to ring true. Now its gonna be a different feel to the show but you gotta continue.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Wow is all I can say :eek:

Too many icons are dying :sad:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:49 AM
With Micheal and Whitney gone it feels the end of an era. Probably the era with two of the most talented performer/singers of the world.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:50 AM
CNN playing "I Will Always Love You"

Chills down my spine, knots in my stomach. :sad:

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:51 AM
my vote would go to Beyonce :sad:

Scratch that..just caught myself :o

Dave.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:51 AM
So many classics but this one takes it for me:

wpwyYMFrlNU

Did she ever do this live, cause I haven't seen it if she has. :scratch:

Saving all my love for you is a close second.

delicatecutter
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:53 AM

This isn't true. Unless you don't consider alcohol a drug. And marijuana is considered a drug and there are plenty of ppl who do that and don't fall into crime, poverty, trouble, etc. It's not black and white. There are hundreds of Whitney Houstons who die everyday because of addiction and many of them weren't criminals, in trouble, or impoverished.

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:54 AM
With Micheal and Whitney gone it feels the end of an era. Probably the era with two of the most talented performer/singers of the world.

yeah those two were the great artists. there are others who pretend to be queen of pop but Whitney had the real talent

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:54 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/SandraRose
Despicable. There is a time and place for somethings. :facepalm:

sammy01
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Mate, piss of and make your own thread up if your so bent on being right. A Superstar has just passed on and all you want to achieve is tooting your own fricken horn. No one really wants to care right now.

This thread has no bearing for a debate, you're no expert and no celebrity, so you have got no fricken idea or clue what it's like to be someone who is adored by millions yet only knows one option.

Jesus Christ.

why don't you post what you want in this thread and let others post what they want. this thread has every reason for people to debate drugs and their effects on celebs/life.

though if you want a thread with 200 posts of ":sad:" then get on with it.

Andy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:59 AM
I thought she had turned things around. I guess it was too many drugs for too long. Its a shame because she did have a magnificent voice back in the day.

brickhousesupporter
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:00 AM
i_4PlM85NJo&ob

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:02 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/SandraRose
Despicable. There is a time and place for somethings. :facepalm:

Disgusting bitch...so classless :o

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Dionne Warwick and Cissy Houston spoke with Whitney Houston by phone just before she died and say Whitney seemed fine ... TMZ has learned.

Whitney's mother, Cissy Houston, spoke with her daughter 25-30 minutes before she died and nothing seemed unusual ... sources tell TMZ. We're told they talked about attending the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party.

Dionne Warwick, Whitney's cousin, called as well ... several hours before Whitney died ... to make sure they were sitting at the same table at Clive's party. And again ... there were no signs of trouble.

The people in touch with Dionne say she is inconsolable adding, "She is an absolute mess."

As for Cissy, we're told she is "hysterical."

Source: TMZ

Its always sad when parents outlive their child/children.

delicatecutter
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:03 AM
I live for DWAHIA.

I bought her Greatest Hits.. The two CD one that came out in the early 00s.. I always tried to sing along. My voice was always dead by Track 3. :sobbing: So much talent.

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Source: TMZ

Its always sad when parents outlive their child/children.
Dionne will be a MESS. She Abs. LOVED Whitney, you saw her reaction when Whitney won that grammy now imagine :sad:

plantman
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Odd that will.i.am was working with Michael just before his death, and now it's being reported that will.i.am was working with Whitney Houston lately.

RIP Whitney :sad:

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Her poor mom too. She was talking to her daughter JUST half an hour before and everything was good. And then to get a call saying your only daughter is gone. So sad

brickhousesupporter
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:09 AM
8yvsU4SNWPA

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:12 AM
KimKardashian
Just heard the tragic news that Whitney Houston passed away. I pray for her daughter & loved ones. We will always love you Whitney...
1 hour ago

:sobbing:

brickhousesupporter
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Whitney sings opera and gets a brava from Pavarotti

Q2mMPz_a4vY

volta
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:15 AM
IQBO_oKkc0E

OMG :sad:

Her whole catalogue/lyrics just gained a whole new weight :sobbing:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:15 AM
I can't believe news show are talking about "how Whitney didn't have a filter" and "that she didn't know when to turn the camera's away" CNBC :facepalm:

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Clive Davis pre-Grammy event "will still go on" - CNN

Brandy and Monica were scheduled to perform.

the party is starting. hopefully diana ross and Britney will also perform

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:18 AM

:confused:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:18 AM

Are you for real ? :o

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:19 AM
This feels just like that Thursday when MJ died. It just seems UNREAL

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:20 AM
RIP. Hopefully they can string up a GOOD last minute tribute to her for the Grammys in 24 hours.
I hope so too but it was quite sudden, maybe they'll be burning their midnight oil just to make some montage instead ofperformance tribute.:sad:
Please get Celine Dion to do a tribute. Maybe Beyonce and JHud ?
Celine?:spit: No way. Beyonce or JHud may be a possibility.

I would like Aretha to make a Whitney tribute tomorrow, but considering she was Whitney's Godmother, I don't think she will be in conditions to perform. Same goes for her cousin Dionne Warwick.

EDIT: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO CHRISTINA AGUILERA ANYWHERE NEAR WHITNEY'S SONGS!!!
Well, I am actually expecting her to be there if there really is one.:oh:

LeRoy.
FOX News analyst: Whitney Houston (http://inagist.com/search?q=Whitney%20Houston)'s brother found her dead in the bathtub.

Kairi
I think its safe to say its not gonna be a party....not in the traditional sense anyway :o

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Vbrgwz9g_5g

who the heck can ever sound like this again ? :sad:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:21 AM
This cannot be real.:speakles: RIP Whitney!:sad:

Any news on the cause of her death?

delicatecutter
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:22 AM
This feels just like that Thursday when MJ died. It just seems UNREAL

It's insane. But when Michael Jackson died it didn't really affect me. Whitney Houston has had so much impact on my life and as a singer (even if I can't sing) that I'm still completely in shock.

LeRoy.
according to reports they are there so they might perform

Britney was NEVER scheduled to perform. She was only attending. Everyone who is attending won't perform.

Melange
:confused:

according to reports they are there at the party so they might perform

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:23 AM
This cannot be real.:speakles: RIP Whitney!:sad:

Any news on the cause of her death?

:rolleyes: ofc they will wait a few weeks for toxicology

plantman
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:24 AM
FOX News analyst: Whitney Houston (http://inagist.com/search?q=Whitney%20Houston)'s brother found her dead in the bathtub.

They are reporting that her body guard did, and then her brother entered.

plantman
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Britney was NEVER scheduled to perform. She was only attending. Everyone who is attending won't perform.

Singers will perform on a minutes notice. A schedule is just that, a schedule. Subject to change!
Give the poster a break!

ElusiveChanteuse
according to reports they are there at the party so they might perform

She'll probably perform her singles there, definitely not giving tribute to Whitney.:spit:

Gdsimmons
TMZ says the Clive Davis party WILL go on. However, Clive wont be there.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Not here for Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell and Dr. Drew Pinsky talking about Whitney. GTFO. CNN :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Not here for Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell and Dr. Drew Pinsky talking about Whitney. GTFO. CNN :rolleyes:

Surprisingly, Simon had some really good things to say about her... I agree that we should not focus on the negative aspects of her life , but remember how great a talent she was.

Fighterpova
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Well drugs kill. Fact :shrug:

But I was quite shocked to hear this news :eek:

Rest in peace Whitney :hug: :sad:

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Whitney was seen leaving the Kelly Price event with what is believed to be blood running down her legs and scratches on her wrist. :eek:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Surprisingly, Simon had some really good things to say about her... I agree that we should not dwell on the negative aspects of her life , but remember how great a talent she was.

Yeah, I thought Simon's words were very thoughtful and respectful :)

Charlatan
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Does any of you guys already know who is tributing her at tomorrow grammy?

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:38 AM

CNN said it might be Jennifer Hudson. I hope there are multiple artists who pay tribute.

plantman
Whitney was seen leaving the Kelly Price event with what is believed to be blood running down her legs and scratches on her wrist. :eek:

Lookin' good entering, not so good upon leaving....:shrug:

edificio
I have a local perspective. Whitney was a huge talent but she was NOT America's sweetheart like y'all thought she was. The stories of drug addiction have circulated in Jersey back in he late 80's. Hablo, if you want to blame Bobby, go right ahead. That's your right but Whitney (God bless her) was no saint nor was she as wholesome as Clive made her out to be, You'd be surprised at how "hood" she was!

Go write a book with all your insider secrets.

For now people want to remember the good things in her life.

I just found out now about her death. So sad for her. I had hoped she had been able to make a better life. 48 is too young to die. :sad:

The Grammys are going to be so sad, what with Amy Winehouse dying and now Whitney.

She had such a pure voice. I remember meeting her music director (band leader) way back when she had just begun, and she was saying how big she was going to be. Now her life is over. :sad: I'm still not over Amy Winehouse's and Alexander McQueen's deaths.

Time to visit YouTube and listen to some music.

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:39 AM

Rumor is that Weight Watchers girl might be doing it :o

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:39 AM

probably not britney :sad:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:40 AM
probably not britney :sad:

:spit: Stop making Britney happen!!!:o :oh:

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:41 AM
I would love if the lady who did her tribute at the BET Honors in 2010. I know her first name is Kim and shes a gospel singer. I'd also love if Mariah sung When You Believe or One Sweet Day

pov
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Respect! Much respect! Her song goes on.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Bobby Brown to perform live any time now (elsewhere/ not at the Clive Davis event)

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:45 AM
The red carpet for the Clive Davis event is happening now (event starts at 9.00 pm PST). A lot of movie and music stars already there.

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:45 AM
I would love if the lady who did her tribute at the BET Honors in 2010. I know her first name is Kim and shes a gospel singer. I'd also love if Mariah sung When You Believe or One Sweet Day

No way she's gonna sing that alone.:o

Charlatan
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:46 AM

that's Kim Burrell. I agree. She should do something. And yes, definitely, Mariah should do something like an acapella of when you believe or perform one sweet day to dedicate whitney's death

plantman
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Bobby Brown to perform live any time now (elsewhere/ not at the Clive Davis event)

As they say in the entertainment world.....The Show Must Go On!

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:48 AM
live at the party

http://www.grammy.com/live

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

AjdeNate!
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:49 AM
All the celebs have to re-do their outfits and dresses for tomorrow's Grammy's. So sad!

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:52 AM
that's Kim Burrell. I agree. She should do something. And yes, definitely, Mariah should do something like an acapella of when you believe or perform one sweet day to dedicate whitney's death

Yes Kim Burrell! She sang to Whitney at the 2010 BET Honors and it was AMAZING!!

domon17th
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Holy this is extremely sad. Whitney's songs have accompanied through so many rough patches! Gawd it's surreal, even MJ's death didn't came as such a big impact

jrollaneres25
d3Jwd9J_iYs

ElusiveChanteuse
All the celebs have to re-do their outfits and dresses for tomorrow's Grammy's. So sad!

Why?:o It's not like they're attending a funeral.:o I know it's disrespectful but then Grammy doesn't solely talks about Whitney's death only, it's also about awarding the artists, which should be a nice happy occasion.:o
The tailors must be extremely busy now.:spit: :hug:

Julian.
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:57 AM
:eek:

RIP :(

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:57 AM
OMG...I am really really saddened man. I knew something was wrong when I started getting mass texts in the movie theater. To me this one hurts more than Michael passing. I grew up on whitney in the 80's and 90's. She was THE VOICE man....to me this is almost like a family member passing. This is a very very sad day for the music industry. All the legends are leaving us, Luther, James, Michael, Gerald Levert, damn man...we won't have anybody left!?! RIP Whitney you will be missed.....

gmokb
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:05 AM
I am beyond shock, can't describe what I am feeling. I really thought it was a hoax till CNN confirmed it. This is Michael Jackson all over again. The two greatest singers the world has ever seen gone before their time and all to stupid choices. Just like there will never be another Michael, we will never have another Whitney. We will get some good singers but none as great.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Seeing people talk about who they are wearing and how they are going to celebrate on the red carpet makes everything seem so hollow.

Melange
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Michael should not have died though, it was complete negligence

winone23
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:11 AM
I'm in shock, Whitney's voice was GOAT it was a gift from God. RIP Whitney.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Rumor alert: Mariah, Adele and Christina might join Jennifer Hudson for the Whitney tribute at the Grammy's tonight.

plantman
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Michael should not have died though, it was complete negligence

I'm thinking that Whitney had her share of doctors at her disposal as well.

Charlatan
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Rumor alert: Mariah, Adele and Christina might join Jennifer Hudson for the Whitney tribute at the Grammy's tonight.

Hope this happens, except, may be Xtina. But good for her if she is allowed to do

Sam L
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Songs from my teens:

m3-hY-hlhBg

eH3giaIzONA

I wasn't in my teens when these songs came out but I listened to them a lot when I was in my teens. So many memories.

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:15 AM

Please, PLEAS let this go down.

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Hope this happens, except, may be Xtina. But good for her if she is allowed to do

Why not Xtina? Whitney influenced her too. She was the benchmark and it's quite fitting that they all pay tribute to her..

silvamarius
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:21 AM
@serenawilliams
Wow just wow. This has ruined my whole day. #Iwillalwaysloveyou

... .x

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Isn't it weird having a party in the same hotel where 4 floors above Whitney is lying lifeless ? I would be so weirded out if i was there. :speakles:

Lulu.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Still in shock. Such a sad day. :sad:

AjdeNate!
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Isn't it weird having a party in the same hotel where 4 floors above Whitney is lying lifeless ? I would be so weirded out if i was there. :speakles:

She's probably been removed by the coroner by now.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:30 AM
She's probably been removed by the coroner by now.

Not yet. Her body is still in her hotel room according to Fox News.

AjdeNate!
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Not yet. Her body is still in her hotel room according to Fox News.

Yes, either way it's very weird. I wouldn't be able to be there and I'm a nobody!

Gdsimmons
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Fox News.....smh. I doubt her body is STILL in that hotel room.

Charlatan
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:32 AM
so J.Hud and Chaka are paying tribute http://www.etonline.com/news/118919_Jennifer_Hudson_Chaka_Khan_s_Whitney_Tribut e/index.html

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Kelly Rowland drawing the analogy that attending the Clive Davis party is like going to church after someone has died to celebrate their life.

Sam L
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:34 AM
I just had a good cry after listening to this :sobbing: :

IYzlVDlE72w&ob=av2e

AjdeNate!
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:35 AM
so J.Hud and Chaka are paying tribute http://www.etonline.com/news/118919_Jennifer_Hudson_Chaka_Khan_s_Whitney_Tribut e/index.html

I expect it to be pretty straight forward and all about the voices. There's no room for any gimmicks on this one.

Chakvenus
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:35 AM
So tragic, and so unexpected. RIP Whitney.

azinna
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Exec Producer of Grammy's says they've asked Jennifer Hudson to do something in the way of a small "not full-blown" tribute.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:36 AM
The Grammy's tomorrow will NOT be a full blown tribute (CNN). its too soon Ken Ehrlich (executive producer of the Grammy's) said. Jennifer Hudson confirmed. All other names are only speculation at this point.

harloo
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:42 AM
RIP Whitney, this is so sad. Wow.
Why Jennifer Hudson for the tribute? She just screams.

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:42 AM
piSZRKQubUU

from 3:33 :hearts:

RenaSlam.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Rest in Peace.

What a voice. That is all.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Diana Ross crying on the red carpet. Seems genuine and from the heart. :awww:

Infiniti2001
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:55 AM
eAM2-hg7xJs

eck
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:55 AM
What the fuck. :hysteric:

RIP Whitney. You had a voice that was admired and envied by many.

LeRoy.
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:07 AM
"Chaka Khan among others" confirmed for the Whitney tribute tomorrow at the Grammy awards (by FOX News). They also said Whitney's body is still at the hotel.

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:09 AM
3WH1Ma50QUk
This is the few songs that can make me sob in just 15 seconds.:sobbing:

Ashi
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Another one gone too soon. RIP.

tonythetiger
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Lord have mercy. I'm still in shock. RIP Whitney. My signature will never change. You will always be the Voice.

Williamsfan4ever
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:58 AM
:sad::sad::sad::sad:Not my Whitney Not my Whitney god not my Whitney. I really am hurt. I thought she was gonna come back with some amazing gospel albums. Lord please keep her safe. Whitney Whitney Whitney.... I have nothing dont you dare walk away from me just can't believe this. lord why oh why whitney

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:02 AM
When will her last film "Sparkle" be released?

Edit: Well, I found out it'll be in August 2012.:eek:

PhilePhile
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM
p73FpmI46YM&feature=related

Inger67
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:27 AM
This is really sad :sad: Despite her troubled life in some areas she will always be remembered as one of the best singers that has ever lived. RIP Whitney.