PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen.

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 11th, 2012, 05:07 PM
kl1ujzRidmU
Epic.:spit:
Do you think her dad is cool?:oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Seems like no one is interested in talking about parenting.:oh:

PushWoz
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Video so long :sobbing:

hablo
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:28 AM
That daughter was a real brat and needed to be taught a lesson.

I definitely would have confiscated that computer and made her find a job so she could buy herself a laptop.

I don't know about shooting the laptop though. :o

moby
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Crazy ass dad, but so hot. Looks + mental instability = Win.

Parenting-wise, way out of line.

Martian Jeza
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:06 AM

:help::help::help::help:

moby
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:20 AM
More hotness here:

obZGh3UPrwc

You can see see his face clearer, plus his balls through his shorts.

Definitely a DILF.

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:25 AM
:spit: Back to topic please.:oh:

moby
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:43 AM
:spit: Back to topic please.:oh:OK. If you go on his facebook wall (http://www.facebook.com/tommyjordaniii), he has long-ass posts and descriptions of what happened in the aftermath of the incident, and his justifications etc. (Also his personal life in general.)

He seems kind of nice actually. ... and uh, you can also find shirtless pictures if you try hard enough.

hablo
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:51 AM
OK. If you go on his facebook wall (http://www.facebook.com/tommyjordaniii), he has long-ass posts and descriptions of what happened in the aftermath of the incident, and his justifications etc. (Also his personal life in general.)

He seems kind of nice actually. ... and uh, you can also find shirtless pictures if you try hard enough.

Thanks. I can't believe his facebook page is soooo public. :unsure:

Martian Jeza
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Thanks. I can't believe his facebook page is soooo public. :unsure:

Another American seeking attention ;)

moby
Feb 12th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks. I can't believe his facebook page is soooo public. :unsure:I think he's a very public and verbose person in general. e.g. see his website/blog too. Also he's 34 so basically a young adult himself.

Ashi
Feb 12th, 2012, 06:02 AM
What a way of setting an example! Not.

hablo
Feb 12th, 2012, 06:03 AM
I think he's a very public and verbose person in general. e.g. see his website/blog too. Also he's 34 so basically a young adult himself.

Oh my. I thought he was older: he started parenthood really really young if he's daughter is 15? :help:

I'll take your word for it re: website/blog. Too lazy to read all he writes. :p

edit: 19 is too young imo. ;)

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 06:09 AM
34?:eek: I also thought he's at least 40.:o Wow..seems like he was a troubled teen himself before.:oh: and starting parenthood early will definitely make one become older quickly I see.:oh:

ranfurly
Feb 12th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I can understand his frustration.

I don't think using a firearm is setting a correct example however. I think US Gun laws are far to liberal, but that's just coming from a gun user myself (duck/deer hunting) where we have pretty harsh laws on gun ownership

By making this video, he's just fighting fire with fire, though his daughter did it more covertly, this went viral.

and she's 15(?), just a petulant teenage girl probably, facebook is her domain, her way to vent and bitch about her parents, chances are she was probably on her flow and had a shit day, who knows; The father makes a video making her look like a villain and him like the fricken pope...

The Gun went a bit to far, I don't know if I would want to live under him, he seems to be one of those "authorative" parents, either his way or no way.

No wonder she's pissed of haha

Yoncé
Feb 12th, 2012, 07:25 AM

Parenting-wise, way out of line.

This :drool: Such a fine DILF :hearts:

Timariot
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM
My only criticism towards dad is that he used those expensive hollowpoints. A cheap FMJ round for like ~15 cents apiece destroys a laptop just as well.

Dominic
Feb 13th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Wow he's kinda crazy