PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, I explain why I will key your car.

Car Key Boi
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:59 AM
When I key your car - and I will - it won't truly be yours anymore.
Because in a way, it'll be mine, too. I'll own it, and when you drive it around town, you'll be working for me - displaying my handiwork on your door panel with every mile you travel. In this sense, I own literally thousands of fine automobiles.

Your ride will me mine until the day you get it repainted. And when you do, I'll be waiting to own it all over again. And again. And again.

Why do I do it?

Well, when lesser car keyers do it, it's savage, senseless territorial pissing (apologies to Kurt Cobain). But when a true master like me does it, it's something special, something magical. When you bear the scratches of my handiwork, you have joined a community; you share a bond with literally thousands of other drivers.

Perhaps you'll pull up to a stoplight and see another vehicle I've done...... you and the other driver will look across at each other's cars, then make eye contact, and share a knowing nod and a smile.

Oh, if it's just a little six-inch line in your paint, that wasn't me. When I key your car - and I will - you'll know it.

Car Key Boi :cool:

per4ever
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:03 PM
:confused:

Jetta
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:04 PM
whatever K just said

Princess Fiona
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:05 PM
whatever K and Allie just said!!

gentenaire
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:06 PM
and in case the smileys disappear again:

? : ( but turned 90 to the right.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:22 PM
:confused:

Time for your milk and story Car Key Boi

veryborednow
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:24 PM
People keep changing their names, and I don't know who they are :sad: that's a :'(

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:27 PM
I have no faces or flags but i have the country in letters next to peoples names?