PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Freeman will marry his step-granddaughter

Halepsova
Feb 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/01/31/morgan-freeman-will-marry-his-step-granddaughter/

According to recent stories in the media, Morgan Freeman, 72, is planning to get married to his 27 year old step-granddaughter, E’dena Miles. The National Enquirer claims the couple will get married as soon as Freeman’s divorce from his second wife Myrna comes through.

The Shawshank Redemption actor has allegedly been having a decade long sexual relationship with E’dena. The affair is supposed to have started when E’dena was seventeen. The National Enquirer states that Freeman’s wife – when learning about the secret romps – had threatened to sue E’dina as “correspondent, as an adulterer, in my marriage”.

E’dena and Morgan have no biological connection — she is the granddaughter of Morgans first wife, Jeanette Adair Bradshaw — but Morgan and Myrna were instrumental in raising E’dena since she was a young child.

A family insider has reportedly told the Enquirer that Freeman has led E’dena to believe that he wants to marry her, and that “becoming Mrs Freeman is E’dena’s goal”.

Morgan Freeman has not commented on the issue so far.

Is this for real? :tape:

mykarma
Feb 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/01/31/morgan-freeman-will-marry-his-step-granddaughter/

According to recent stories in the media, Morgan Freeman, 72, is planning to get married to his 27 year old step-granddaughter, E’dena Miles. The National Enquirer claims the couple will get married as soon as Freeman’s divorce from his second wife Myrna comes through.

The Shawshank Redemption actor has allegedly been having a decade long sexual relationship with E’dena. The affair is supposed to have started when E’dena was seventeen. The National Enquirer states that Freeman’s wife – when learning about the secret romps – had threatened to sue E’dina as “correspondent, as an adulterer, in my marriage”.

E’dena and Morgan have no biological connection — she is the granddaughter of Morgans first wife, Jeanette Adair Bradshaw — but Morgan and Myrna were instrumental in raising E’dena since she was a young child.

A family insider has reportedly told the Enquirer that Freeman has led E’dena to believe that he wants to marry her, and that “becoming Mrs Freeman is E’dena’s goal”.

Morgan Freeman has not commented on the issue so far.

Is this for real? :tape:

Disgusting isn't it?

Honitsu
Feb 6th, 2012, 02:05 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sobbing:

NyCPsU
Feb 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM
The hell? :o

gulzhan
Feb 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM
If it's true, then the world does come to the end indeed. Nothing sacred. Pathetic human race is not worth saving :sad:

Super Dave
Feb 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Heard about their "relationship" awhile back....sick.

JN
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:01 PM
MORGAN FREEMAN ROBS CRADLE AGAIN!

Published on: February 2, 2012
by ALEXANDER HITCHEN, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: Splash News Online

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sites/nationalenquirer.com/files/imagecache/node_page_image/article_images/morg_story.jpg

MORGAN FREEMAN has dumped his step*granddaughter for a new young girlfriend!

The divorced 74-year-old cradle robber and his sexy Filipino sweetie smooched up a storm while partying in the British Virgin Islands recently, a pal reveals.

“Morgan rang in the New Year by planting a pas*sionate kiss on his new gal Ellie, who’s an accountant in Los Angeles,” his pal told The ENQUIRER.

“Friends believe the relationship could be serious because Morgan also invited Ellie’s mother and sister along.”

In 2009, The ENQUIRER re*ported exclusively that Freeman had been carrying on a shocking 10- year affair with E’Dena Hines. The ac*tor never denied our story.

The affair began when E’Dena, now 29, was a teen. The taboo relationship ended the “Million Dollar Baby” Oscar winner’s 24-year marriage, as well as a long-running extramarital affair.

Now, Free*man has replaced E’dena with Ellie, said his pal.

Dur*ing the New Year’s Eve celebration at his favorite island restaurant Chez Bamboo, “Morgan was having a great time,” his pal noted.

“They kept kissing and were very romantic. They’re definitely an item.”

(Source (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/morgan-freeman-robs-cradle-again))

Ashi
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Wasn't he on his deathbed a few months ago from an accident...............

King Halep
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Outdoing Woody Allen :drool:

Ashi
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Outdoing Woody Allen :drool:
That was my first thought. From step daughter to grand step daughter. :o

mykarma
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
MORGAN FREEMAN ROBS CRADLE AGAIN!

Published on: February 2, 2012
by ALEXANDER HITCHEN, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: Splash News Online

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sites/nationalenquirer.com/files/imagecache/node_page_image/article_images/morg_story.jpg

MORGAN FREEMAN has dumped his step*granddaughter for a new young girlfriend!

The divorced 74-year-old cradle robber and his sexy Filipino sweetie smooched up a storm while partying in the British Virgin Islands recently, a pal reveals.

“Morgan rang in the New Year by planting a pas*sionate kiss on his new gal Ellie, who’s an accountant in Los Angeles,” his pal told The ENQUIRER.

“Friends believe the relationship could be serious because Morgan also invited Ellie’s mother and sister along.”

In 2009, The ENQUIRER re*ported exclusively that Freeman had been carrying on a shocking 10- year affair with E’Dena Hines. The ac*tor never denied our story.

The affair began when E’Dena, now 29, was a teen. The taboo relationship ended the “Million Dollar Baby” Oscar winner’s 24-year marriage, as well as a long-running extramarital affair.

Now, Free*man has replaced E’dena with Ellie, said his pal.

Dur*ing the New Year’s Eve celebration at his favorite island restaurant Chez Bamboo, “Morgan was having a great time,” his pal noted.

“They kevey’re definitely an item.”

(Source (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/morgan-freeman-robs-cradle-again))
He and any woman that deals with him has issues. :vomiting:

Halepsova
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Poor E'Dena. I was about to celebrate. :lol:

Helen Lawson
Feb 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
The grandaughtet stuff is nasty, but who cares about the age difference? The chick is over 18.

mykarma
Feb 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
That was my first thought. From step daughter to grand step daughter. :o
I've always wondered if he preyed on his granddaughter from a child or frankly if he's a damn pedophile. He's a good actor but a foil human being.

Certinfy
Feb 6th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Absolutely disgusting :help: :tape:

Sally Struthers
Feb 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Woody Allen is gonna be best man.

tonythetiger
Feb 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Disgusting and despicable!

pov
Feb 6th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I'm not one for the status quo views on couples being similar ages. But 48 years difference in age seems HUGE!!! If it's fact then hey . . . as long as they both genuinely want it. Some of the posts here make it seem as if he's doing something wrong - like a 27 yo woman can't decide for herself who she wants to marry.

And again I'm amazed that a site with so many gay posters who support same-gender marriage has so many who cling tightly to other social norms.

FORZA SARITA
Feb 6th, 2012, 06:50 PM
i feel to vomit.

égalité
Feb 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I'm not one for the status quo views on couples being similar ages. But 48 years difference in age seems HUGE!!! If it's fact then hey . . . as long as they both genuinely want it. Some of the posts here make it seem as if he's doing something wrong - like a 27 yo woman can't decide for herself who she wants to marry.

And again I'm amazed that a site with so many gay posters who support same-gender marriage has so many who cling tightly to other social norms.

You don't know the sexual orientations of the posters in this thread. :weirdo: A majority of posters on this board are still heterosexual. You have a point, but you could try making the point without also blatantly trying to stir up shit for no other reason than your own entertainment.

Mistress of Evil
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Erm, both of them have issues of some kind since they are willingly marrying each other. :tape:

JN
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:06 PM
You don't know the sexual orientations of the posters in this thread. :weirdo: A majority of posters on this board are still heterosexual.

You say "still heterosexual" like its inevitable that we'll change. :lol: NOT!

égalité
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:09 PM
That's not what I meant :hysteric:

Thanos
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM
mayans were right it the end of the world.

JN
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:16 PM
That's not what I meant :hysteric:

I know, that's why I'm :lol:.

Sammo
Feb 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM
:weirdo:

moby
Feb 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM

And again I'm amazed that a site with so many gay posters who support same-gender marriage has so many who cling tightly to other social norms.It's interesting that you read this news as merely an issue of age, when the bigger complication is that he was the step-grandfather, and therefore in a position of parental authority for much of her life. Does one approve of incest? - that is the question. Personally I don't have strong views on this.

Also, the majority of the posters preceding you in this thread were heterosexual.

tennisbum79
Feb 6th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Yuck!!!

Incestuous.
I'll say.

She also has a teenage look in that picture

tennisbum79
Feb 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM

I am heterosexual, and I call this incestuous.

As moby already said, it is not about age, Morgan Freeman is making big leap from a relationship of grandfather to a husband, .. with the same person.
That id disturbing

Apoleb
Feb 6th, 2012, 10:25 PM
:shrug: You can't make an opinion about those things unless you know the people and how the relationship developed. I don't know, if there's no history of abuse, who are we to decide if it's right or not?

The Dawntreader
Feb 6th, 2012, 10:37 PM
:shrug: You can't make an opinion about those things unless you know the people and how the relationship developed. I don't know, if there's no history of abuse, who are we to decide if it's right or not?

I suppose the potentially sinister element would be how she was when the relationship formed.

mykarma
Feb 6th, 2012, 11:21 PM
It's interesting that you read this news as merely an issue of age, when the bigger complication is that he was the step-grandfather, and therefore in a position of parental authority for much of her life. Does one approve of incest? - that is the question. Personally I don't have strong views on this.

Also, the majority of the posters preceding you in this thread were heterosexual.
I thought it was obvious what the point of the thread was and age isn't it.

meyerpl
Feb 7th, 2012, 01:01 AM
i feel to vomit.Really? I don't think she looks that bad.

LeRoy.
Feb 7th, 2012, 01:58 AM
I lost all respect i had for him as an actor when i first found about this years ago. Still disgusted. :facepalm:

gentenaire
Feb 7th, 2012, 06:21 AM
It's interesting that you read this news as merely an issue of age, when the bigger complication is that he was the step-grandfather, and therefore in a position of parental authority for much of her life.

Exactly. That's what makes it so icky. Ditto with Woody Allen.

Miranda
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:54 AM
no moral this old man, just horrible :scared:

there is a vulgar Chinese saying: 搵食行遠 D, there are lots of young women, why to get your step grand daughter, closed to incest :scared:

The Witch-king
Feb 7th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I lost all respect i had for him as an actor when i first found about this years ago. Still disgusted. :facepalm:

:weirdo::confused:

This thread is weird. People debating whether it's incestuous or not :weirdo:

mykarma
Feb 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM
The problem is that he raised her as his grandchild and interesting that as soon as she became legal it came out that they were dating. Difficult to believe that he had such moral standards that he only started having sex with her when she turned 18. Even it he didn't it's obvious he was lusting after his granddaughter. As far as I'm concerned he's a damn pervert.

mykarma
Feb 7th, 2012, 03:07 PM
:weirdo::confused:

This thread is weird. People debating whether it's incestuous or not :weirdo:
Why is it weird? :shrug:

Apoleb
Feb 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM
The problem is that he raised her as his grandchild and interesting that as soon as she became legal it came out that they were dating. Difficult to believe that he had such moral standards that he only started having sex with her when she turned 18. Even it he didn't it's obvious he was lusting after his granddaughter. As far as I'm concerned he's a damn pervert.

You are probably right, but I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt. For me the real issue is whether there was any sort of pressure, any sort of abuse was happening before they started "dating" or whether it was something completely spontaneous.

Tripp
Feb 7th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Come on guys, he's a Hollywood actor, are you really surprised by his weirdness? I find the fact that he raised her as a grand-daughter really disgusting, but I guess it's their business and nobody else's.

Sammo
Feb 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM

Don't you mean as a person? He's a sublime actor.

mykarma
Feb 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM
You are probably right, but I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt. For me the real issue is whether there was any sort of pressure, any sort of abuse was happening before they started "dating" or whether it was something completely spontaneous.
It doesn't matter if it was pressure with an adult and a child especially an adult that's a caregiver and has full control of that child. A person with his means and access to a child can pull a lot of weight in a child's belief system. IMO and my opinion only he probably had a relationship with her as a child and told her as soon as she was of legal age they would be free to show their love to the world. His ex-wife must be totally devastated. Bad enough he cheated but to cheat with someone you raised as a grandchild is something she may never get over.

No matter what he did or didn't do he's a low-life insensitive idiot lacking any type of morals.

JN
Feb 7th, 2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.shoutfactory.com/productlines/Electric-Company.jpg

Nothing new here, Morgan has always loved the kids. :help:

Lord Choc Ice
Feb 7th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Weird :tape:. Not as bad as Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison though.

LeRoy.
Feb 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM
I don't see the difference between Morgan Freeman , the actor and Morgan Freeman, the person when he goes out with his step granddaughter. All respect i had is lost for him as a whole.

Miranda
Feb 8th, 2012, 07:39 AM
I don't see the difference between Morgan Freeman , the actor and Morgan Freeman, the person when he goes out with his step granddaughter. All respect i had is lost for him as a whole.

me too