PDA

View Full Version : I've been Away

Volcana
Feb 3rd, 2012, 01:38 AM
What happened to the political forum? Guess it got nasty, but it's always been nasty.

Bacardi
Feb 3rd, 2012, 01:56 AM
I see I'm not the only one to have been away. Glad to see you back I remember you from when I posted here in 2008; I just came back a few days ago myself!

The Prophet
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:37 AM
What happened to the political forum? Guess it got nasty, but it's always been nasty.

The powers that be apparently determined it was more trouble than it was worth. An announcement was made about a month ago.

ptkten
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
The threads got redundant, but I didn't see the point in deleting the subforum, especially with election season coming up.

Volcana
Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:28 AM
The powers that be apparently determined it was more trouble than it was worth. An announcement was made about a month ago.'The Powers' for my money, hae always been more than fair. And this is coming from someone who suffered multiple bannings.

And if it became such a hate-fest it had to .... well .... the sun still 'rises' in the east.

You. Go. Powers.

mykarma
Feb 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
'The Powers' for my money, hae always been more than fair. And this is coming from someone who suffered multiple bannings.

And if it became such a hate-fest it had to .... well .... the sun still 'rises' in the east.

You. Go. Powers.
Was not nearly as much of a hate fest that it use to be. As a matter of fact GM was much worse but the political forum got the axe. Go figure.