PDA

View Full Version : Violence in Egypt, 73 dead in a football match

*Nefertiti*
Feb 1st, 2012, 06:58 PM
Nearly 70 is dead in violent clashes after a football match in Egypt.

I am not surprised. Violence is the language in Egypt now.

When you are a terrorist group for tens of years, and you are allowed to form a political party, it's a message saying: violence is the way.

When Churches are bombed without accusations to anyone, it's a message saying: Violence is permitted.

When you are excluded from participation in your country's new constitution because you are not from the majority(political, religious or whatever), it's a clear message.

Currently there are no jobs, no tourism, there's anger, there are Islamists, there's robbery in Cairo in main streets. Every thing happens for a reason and the reason is the stupidity that happened after Mubarak that there was no new constitution with clear points of freedom and the modern country that we will be living in it. Political wars are going to turn the country into hell. Police is absent in a weird way. We as people are rotten, we hate each others, we are not united.

I don't know what the fuck is going to happen in this stupid community. We are so bad.

oh well we are going to have Islamic Share'a horraaay :lol:

*Nefertiti*
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM
A famous actor has been accused of "attacking Islam" and sentenced to 3 months in jail.

Lennval
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM
I've just watched this on tv. The country's a mess right now

*Nefertiti*
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM
I've just watched this on tv. The country's a mess right now

When a previous member of the most terrorist group in Egypt becomes a member of the new Education part in the Parliament this is not surprising. Why is making violence sometimes wrong and sometimes right? Everyone in Egypt is asking this question now in his mind and feeling angry and betrayed. Many people are seeing violence as a solution to gain power and respect.

Sammo
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:41 PM
I feel sorry for everyone who died there and wasnt an asshole.

ptkten
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:53 PM
Hopefully the moderate Egyptian people keep pushing for reform and don't get silenced by the violence. It's never easy to transition from a dictatorship to democracy but the law-abiding people need to make clear that they won't let their country turn into anarchy or be taken over by Sharia law.

It's sad though for the people who are losing their lives over this.

Just Do It
Feb 1st, 2012, 08:11 PM
I know where I won't spend a vacation.

FORZA SARITA
Feb 1st, 2012, 08:24 PM
omg 70 dead :eek:

Melange
Feb 1st, 2012, 08:34 PM
Some rumour that the security did nothing about it because it was all planned and theres some agenda behind it

*Nefertiti*
Feb 1st, 2012, 08:45 PM
Some rumour that the security did nothing about it because it was all planned and theres some agenda behind it

:lol::lol::lol: OMG Everytime the same talk in my stupid community. So if there is no security in your town, you are going to kill someone you disagree with.

We are never going to change unless we take responsibility of our actions.

igralec33
Feb 1st, 2012, 09:11 PM
YpT2SKGVcqM

This is insane. :sad:

Valanga
Feb 1st, 2012, 09:20 PM
:facepalm:

njnetswill
Feb 1st, 2012, 10:38 PM
Too many young, unemployed men unable to get married. Trouble for any society.

Security guards standing around doing nothing :help:

young_gunner913
Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
It's so lame people get this worked up over soccer. :facepalm:

*Nefertiti*
Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:24 AM
It's so lame people get this worked up over soccer. :facepalm:

It's not about soccer. It's about a community that gone mad and violent in every aspect of life. Hate towards minorities, Hate towards women, Lies, extremism even towards actors, I mean who really send an actor to jail, etc

Hate and Violence will only bring hate and violence.

We as a community need to take the responsibility and admit that only tolerance and equality will solve our problems.
I stopped posting in any Egyptian site cause no one wants to hear the truth any more, no one wants to hear that hating Christians because they are Christians is wrong and has to stop, that writing a constitution that exclude people and based on outdated ideas is wrong, no one wants to hear that we ourselves are corrupts, that we hate steal and hurt others because they are others. No one wants to hear that minorities of all kinds should have all rights, that a country big as Egypt cannot be ruled by a secret extreme group that people don't even know their real numbers or their real leaders. The long harsh sad road isn't going to end till we admit and try to really solve our problems of violence and hate.

pov
Feb 2nd, 2012, 05:08 AM
I feel sorry for everyone who died there and wasnt an asshole.
Tread carefully mate.

A Magicman
Feb 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
Obviously there are some people which are in desperate need for their Saddams, Muammars, Bashars and Hosnis.

The West should accept that. Or else this and the beforementioned things.

Bring em on.

Andy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:44 AM
It sickens me how crazy soccor fans get. It's fricken sport for Christ's sake.

MaBaker
Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Absolutely devastating.

KhorkinaQueen, can you please translate what's this man yelling from 2:35?

y0HoVT4aSbU

Beat
Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:33 AM
just awful. i hope egypt manages to find stability and proper peace at some point.

*Nefertiti*
Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Absolutely devastating.

KhorkinaQueen, can you please translate what's this man yelling from 2:35?

y0HoVT4aSbU

He is shouting, "from the start of football in egypt, nothing like that happens before." and then saying "why why why" then "why people die in egypt for a football match" then "why is the egyptian blood so cheap to each other that way" He is rambling "why are we that weak" "why are we in that point" etc

HippityHop
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Obviously there are some people which are in desperate need for their Saddams, Muammars, Bashars and Hosnis.

The West should accept that. Or else this and the beforementioned things.

Bring em on.

It's difficult to admit for Westerners, but I think that you're (not "your" for the people who confuse the two :devil:) correct. Was Iraq the way it was because of Saddam, or was Saddam the way he was because of Iraq?

*Nefertiti*
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:52 AM
People like to blame police and forget that we as a community are to be blamed first because "violence and exclusion" is the language of our community now.

To understand how things go on the country right now, especially in areas far from Cairo, this is a poor small area where people are destroying a small church in the village, no one was accused of any thing although we can see them in videos.

-AdAo5TzWN8

We need to change as people before blaming others.

Cajka
Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
It's not about soccer. It's about a community that gone mad and violent in every aspect of life. Hate towards minorities, Hate towards women

Sounds familiar. There are similar "communities" in Serbia. It's really sad. And the government can't stop them. We have a history of incidents on sport events and it never has anything to do with sport.

But what happened in Egypt is really disturbing. 73 people... Almost like an airplane crash. I really can't see how it can be solved.

ico4498
Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
so sad.

some folks always have to act the ass.

fifty-fifty
Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
viva la revolucion