PDA

View Full Version : Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

Pages : [1] 2 3

esquímaux
Jan 31st, 2012, 06:09 AM
The zombies got Shangela :hysteric: :halleloo:

Helen Lawson
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:29 AM
I was going to boycott the whole season when I saw her pop out of the box.

Lots of fatties and some pretty fug queens, we'll see. Sharon Needles is my favorite name, but creepy looking.

égalité
Jan 31st, 2012, 02:42 PM
Jigglypuff or whatever that bitch's name is is the hottest mest of them all. :hysteric: Love her. :hysteric:

northern lad
Jan 31st, 2012, 02:52 PM
Half of this year's cast had their BBQs cancelled. :hysteric:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2kk3UMsS1qjykxzo2_r2_400.gif

Hurley
Jan 31st, 2012, 05:44 PM
Sharon Needles :hearts: Love this bitch :hearts:

dybbuk
Jan 31st, 2012, 06:10 PM
Jigglypuff or whatever that bitch's name is is the hottest mest of them all. :hysteric: Love her. :hysteric:

Her teeth. :hysteric: Wtf, girl.

Sharon is my favorite. :hearts:

The one girl who acts like she's the shit because she was an extra on Criminal Minds or whatever is going to be fun to hate.

esquímaux
Feb 1st, 2012, 06:02 AM
I like Sharon Needles too. The witchhat :hysteric: Yara Sofia mini = Lil Kim post-plastic surgery :unsure: *DEAD* @ her trying to catch flies with that gaping chasm of a mouth :lol:

the jamierbelyea
Feb 1st, 2012, 07:07 AM

CHALLENGE WINNER

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyo3t7VR1y1qgb5p1o1_500.jpg

Half of this year's cast had their BBQs cancelled. :hysteric:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2kk3UMsS1qjykxzo2_r2_400.gif

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymy3lemZ31qbbb7uo1_500.gif

Her teeth. :hysteric: Wtf, girl.

Sharon is my favorite. :hearts:

The one girl who acts like she's the shit because she was an extra on Criminal Minds or whatever is going to be fun to hate.

I am obsessed with Willam and I don't know why. She's actually had some decent credits, most notably a 4 episode arc on Nip/Tuck. I don't know, maybe it's because I find Phi Phi O'Hara so irritating I automatically sided with Willam.

It's going to be a hot mess season for sure though.

I can't wait for this argument ..

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyobvx9AE31qjykxzo1_r1_400.gif

young_gunner913
Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:42 AM
LOVE this show. Sharon Needles struck me as odd at first but I liked her then she just massacred everyone in the challenge. :hearts: The gif of Latrice Royale is giving me life. :lol: I love her already.

Phi Phi is an appropriate name since he's as yappy as a small dog. Willam is a bitch with an annoying name. All the girls keep shading the fuck out of each other right out of the gates which I love. :lol:

young_gunner913
Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Challenge winner: :hearts:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymvqb1TqK1qlvwnco1_400.gif

LeRoy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:35 PM
God, some of the fugliest boys out of drag we have ever seen on the show. :speakles:

And one of the few cute ones got thrown out in round 1. :o

Latrice is the fugliest thing i have seen and her drag name reminds me of Latrine. And if you don't know what that means, well, "look it up".

Too early to pick a fave but Willam is not winning this (based on the way the first episode was edited). Latrine is sticking around for a while. I hope i don't throw up when i watch. :help:

LeRoy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Too many plus-sized "barbie's" (yeah right, they wish ) with fucked up grills this season tbh. I'll go out on a limb and say a white or Puerto Rican queen will not win this season. :lol: Unless you are black or have some asian in you, you can't win RuPaul's drag race. :oh:

Did no one ever teach them not to show u r gums when u talk or smile? :help:

LeRoy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM
You know Dida Ritz (i can't deal with that raggedy blonde wig she had on when she walked in :spit: while she described herself as a high-fashion model that was a mix of Beyonce, Carrie Bradshaw and Kimmora Lee Simons) will be in the top 3? Just the kind of queen Ru loves. Its like every black queen who is not HUGE thinks they are Beyonce. :facepalm: (Though i can see how that piss-blonde wig could belong to Bey :lol: )

LeRoy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:13 PM
OMG the "Cher" queen out of drag. :bigcry: That face. Who did your face, darling ? a dump truck. :facepalm: So many messes this season. I can't. :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:18 PM
You know Dida Ritz (i can't deal with that raggedy blonde wig she had on when she walked in :spit: while she described herself as a high-fashion model that was a mix of Beyonce, Carrie Bradshaw and Kimmora Lee Simons) will be in the top 3? Just the kind of queen Ru loves. Its like every black queen who is not HUGE thinks they are Beyonce. :facepalm: (Though i can see how that piss-blonde wig could belong to Bey :lol: )

:hysteric: Yes that tired old wig that looked like it was bought at a party supply store. :lol:

dybbuk
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:19 PM
LOVE this show. Sharon Needles struck me as odd at first but I liked her then she just massacred everyone in the challenge. :hearts: The gif of Latrice Royale is giving me life. :lol: I love her already.

Phi Phi is an appropriate name since he's as yappy as a small dog. Willam is a bitch with an annoying name. All the girls keep shading the fuck out of each other right out of the gates which I love. :lol:

Phi Phi is strange, she seems eternally pressed. She seems like one of the queens we get every year who is mediocre but think she's the shit and is always salty about how she never wins anything.

young_gunner913
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:36 PM
Phi Phi is strange, she seems eternally pressed. She seems like one of the queens we get every year who is mediocre but think she's the shit and is always salty about how she never wins anything.

I agree. Alisa was somewhat the same way. She wasn't that memorable and her outfit had nothing to do with the challenge but she just wanted to say "Look at my breasts!" And she was shocked that she was in the bottom 2. The trash flying off of Jiggly was giving more life than Alisa was in the in Lip Sync showdown. :lol:

LeRoy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:43 PM
I wish this season had a queen like Mimi Imlast.

Also Mike Ruiz has to the quintessential muscle queen. Looks all masculine but when he opens his mouth, sounds like a girl. :lol: I am sure he is a big ole power bottom. :haha:

LeRoy.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:51 PM
I am sorry for my multiple posts ( I am having a Denise4925 moment) but all the fat queens falling in the mini-challenge had me pointing and laughing at the TV screen. :haha: I wonder how i survive the rest of the year once the RuPaul Drag Race season ends. :sobbing:

young_gunner913
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM
Leroy :hysteric:

But thank you for bringing up everything I missed. Who was the the one that feel and they took her picture on the mattress and she looked like a beached whale? :sobbing:

LeRoy.
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:22 AM
Who was the the one that feel and they took her picture on the mattress and she looked like a beached whale? :sobbing:

Latrice Royale :spit:

http://i40.tinypic.com/mx0hms.gif

~{X}~
Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:28 AM
I can't with these bitches. And Phi Phi is eternally pressed but atleast looks damn good. He can fuck me.

the jamierbelyea
Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:51 AM
I can't with these bitches. And Phi Phi is eternally pressed but atleast looks damn good. He can fuck me.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lysxrfRyeo1qzxh2t.gif

I will say Phi Phi might be the most attractive out of drag on all of the seasons, but I can't with his insecurities.

Can they open the library early this season, too many hot messes to wait!

~{X}~
Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
You had to use that gif huh? I was waiting to use it on someone and now its forever tainted. :o :lol:

young_gunner913
Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:36 PM
OMG, I just remembered another LOL moment. Who said that Latrice looked like Aretha with her wig/make up on and Biggie Smalls without it on? :crying2:

Ellen Dawson
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM
Phi Phi is so cute when he's Jaremi Carey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzGDRZ_krRc) but he said "conversate" on Untucked. :facepalm:

égalité
Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
OMG, I just remembered another LOL moment. Who said that Latrice looked like Aretha with her wig/make up on and Biggie Smalls without it on? :crying2:

It was Jiggly :crying2:

LeRoy.
Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Jiggly Caliente looks like she is special.

"Special" as in he has downs syndrome. :tape:

young_gunner913
Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
The Library needs to be opened soon while the pickings are still good and bountiful. :lol:

the jamierbelyea
Feb 4th, 2012, 04:40 AM
You had to use that gif huh? I was waiting to use it on someone and now its forever tainted. :o :lol:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lysxrfRyeo1qzxh2t.gif

IM GOING TO USE IT WHENEVER IT'S VAGUELY APPROPRIATE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!ELEVEN!!!

esquímaux
Feb 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM
The Library needs to be opened soon while the pickings are still good and bountiful. :lol: :lol: I agree, the library may need to STAY open as well. The claws have come out early and there is a lot of reading going down :oh: Did ANYONE like trainwreck?? :facepalm:

the jamierbelyea
Feb 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Just stumbled upon another gem on a replay of it just now:

LaShawn Beyond: "Ru says she wants us to make a post a-pock-a-lop-tik outfit, and I don't know what that means."

no shit.

PatrickRyan
Feb 4th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Just finished watching season 3 yesterday, now starting season 1 :) So far season 2 is still my fav! JuJubee :hearts:

young_gunner913
Feb 5th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Just stumbled upon another gem on a replay of it just now:

LaShawn Beyond: "Ru says she wants us to make a post a-pock-a-lop-tik outfit, and I don't know what that means."

no shit.

Yessssssssssssss. :hysteric: And she said it again like that in her voice over for when she was on the runway. :sobbing:

LeRoy.
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:49 PM
The second episode was, dare i say, a bit boring ?

The best moment was on the runway - Dida Ritz walks out looking like 'hood-trash in a blonde 69c wig while describing her look as "very SATCesque" and Rick Fox ( :inlove: marry me ?) was not impressed and said it was more sex-in-the-alley and less "sex in the city". I mean Dida thinks she is "high fashion" and "classy" but her style is more ghetto and trashy. :haha: She wouldn't know high fashion if it hit him in the face.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyxmiozCU21r9ne8ho1_500.gif

Jiggly got more annoying if that was possible. :facepalm:

Latrice Royale is growing on me. Gurl, has a big......heart. :o All the puns are unintentional. (yeah right ;) )

Helen Lawson
Feb 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Just finished watching season 3 yesterday, now starting season 1 :) So far season 2 is still my fav! JuJubee :hearts:

I met JuJubee at Wilton pride a couple of years ago, she's great, loves her!! :bounce: She's tiny.

égalité
Feb 8th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Sharon Needles is so good :hysteric: I love everything she does.

the jamierbelyea
Feb 8th, 2012, 01:33 AM
I met JuJubee at Wilton pride a couple of years ago, she's great, loves her!! :bounce: She's tiny.

Jujubee is a riot. in and out of drag. We went to the same university at the same time, at the time I was shunning all gay things, because "i wasn't like those gays," but always though Airline (real name) was a laugh riot.

young_gunner913
Feb 8th, 2012, 01:48 AM
I missed it last night. :sad: Does anyone else have a problem with the video player on the Logo site when they're trying to watch the online episode? It's terrible for me. :o

delicatecutter
Feb 8th, 2012, 02:24 AM
I missed it again. :tape: Time to set the Series Record on the ole DVR. I finally caught the Untucked from last week and I was like DAYUM!

dybbuk
Feb 8th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Please send Jigglypuff home. I cannot deal with her annoying voice and trashy ass outfits. :hysteric: I have yet to see a single good thing from her. She's not even fun to hate on, she just makes me want God to strike me deaf.

Lol at Willom or however it is spelled being so blatantly given the villain edit. I seriously doubt she just said "Bye!" after being told she was safe. She has such a weird pointy face though.

northern lad
Feb 8th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I missed it last night. :sad: Does anyone else have a problem with the video player on the Logo site when they're trying to watch the online episode? It's terrible for me. :o

Yeah, it kept buffering on me and at one point completely shut down my browser. :rolleyes:

Was it just the Logo site video cutting out on me, or did they not show Milan in the wrestling bit? They won the challenge, but I don't remember her doing anything but scratching her crotch.

Latrice is really growing on me. I'd say that she and Sharon are my favorites thus far.

Jiggly needs to be put out of my misery. And with those fucking lollipops?!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1103/northernlad23/ohgurlno.gif

the jamierbelyea
Feb 8th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Only in this show can an entire cast throw a bitch under the bus, all picking her to be sent home, and it's not the most dramatic part of the episode and not even in the main episode.

mess. mess. mess.

esquímaux
Feb 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM
"..Less Sex in the City, more Sex in the Alley" :hysteric:

the jamierbelyea
Feb 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM
cya, Princess.

I'm living for Willam even more now. The dry humour and calm demeanor during untucked I'm obsessed with.

Milan is trash. Take your gums outta here boo boo.

LeRoy.
Feb 14th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Latrice is so loving and caring and i think it is because he is truly comfortable with himself/ his size which is remarkable. I am starting to like Kenya. She is always very well put together but the language barrier will hold her back from going deeper into the competition. I am still not convinced that Sharon Needles is head and shoulders above the rest of them. Willam is suddenly being edited to look less annoying.

Madame LaQueer should have been in the bottom 2 and if she had been i think she would leave but again RuPaul manipulates the show to get what he wants while making it seem like he his a fair person. :facepalm: Jiggly needs to go because i am not here for her trashy/ghetto drag. :yawn: Milan was the most annoying queen of this episode though.

young_gunner913
Feb 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Just caught up on Episode 2. What a mess these girls were in wrestling. :lol: The right team won though.

I'm sooooo sick of Pressed Pressed O'hara. I liked Willam's look the best on the runway. It was giving me 90's mall rat barbie. Sharon looked terrible. :sobbing: Didi Ritz :hysteric: Hottest mess ever. Like WTF. How did she not get sent packing when she walked on the runway?

Glad Princess didn't go home to Tyra 2.0

And Jiggly is just a hot fucking mess. Why is she always eating candy? Probably how she got so damn fat in the first place.

http://i41.tinypic.com/rr4dp1.png

Helen Lawson
Feb 14th, 2012, 11:08 PM
This is starting to shape up like last season with Raja, Sharon Needles is really in another league, although the one who was on Nip Tuck is very poised, but the face is off, she looks like a guy in the face and nothing can stop that and it will cost her in the end.

And more totally obese people, what's up with this??

Hurley
Feb 15th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I'm not so sure Sharon is going to come through in the clutch; she doesn't have that glamour element that Raja had. The quirky, creative factor only got Pandora and Juju into the last 4/5. Let's face it, RuPaul is the only judge who matters and you have to fit her expectations to win. Raja was a bit outside of Ru's comfort zone but bitch was way too fashionista and poised to go down. Sharon is much more freaky.

V-MAC
Feb 15th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Anyone know a site online that is streaming this? I can only find ones that won't play outside of the US:sad:

Lulu.
Feb 15th, 2012, 02:31 AM
I'm enjoying the season so far. It's been pretty good.

Favorites: Willam, Latrice, Dida, and Kenya. Indifferent to the rest.

Kairi
Feb 15th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Anyone know a site online that is streaming this? I can only find ones that won't play outside of the US:sad:

;) http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/RuPaul-s-Drag-Race_24694/

V-MAC
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:43 AM
;) http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/RuPaul-s-Drag-Race_24694/

Thank you:)

Wow, Ru was in quite the bad mood in that first episode:lol:

Helen Lawson
Feb 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I'm not so sure Sharon is going to come through in the clutch; she doesn't have that glamour element that Raja had. The quirky, creative factor only got Pandora and Juju into the last 4/5. Let's face it, RuPaul is the only judge who matters and you have to fit her expectations to win. Raja was a bit outside of Ru's comfort zone but bitch was way too fashionista and poised to go down. Sharon is much more freaky.

Agreed, Sharon Needles is not as good as Raja and is odd, it's just the rest don't look very good to me at all.

young_gunner913
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Just caught up on episode #3. Wow. :tape:

Those videos were both hot messes. Thank goodness Sharon won but she was the best out of a bad situation because she had a good character. Phi Phi's character is tired and over done. I can't with Kenya running and jumping around like a pygmy. Is it me or does it seem like with each episode Willam's eyes are getting further and further apart? I think Latrice did a good job as well. Dida looked and was a hot mess. Jiggly Puff was a fat mess. :sobbing: I'm going to keep posting screen shots of that messy bitch until she's gone. :o

http://i43.tinypic.com/k20c9y.png

I'm somewhat sad the Princess went home cause I think there was more to see but Dida served it in the lip sync. :eek: I'm looking forward to the showdown between Sharon Needles and Pressed Pressed O'Hara.

Helen Lawson
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:45 AM
William's eyes are funky, totally agree.

Hurley
Feb 17th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Jiggly Puff was a fat mess. :sobbing: I'm going to keep posting screen shots of that messy bitch until she's gone. :o

http://wpc.4d27.edgecastcdn.net/004D27/RPDRS4/RPDRS4E3P1/RPDR+S4E3Part1+16.jpg

The captioner said it, not me :oh:

young_gunner913
Feb 17th, 2012, 04:46 AM
:hysteric:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzid8nXdMa1qbzqexo1_r2_500.gif

Ellen Dawson
Feb 17th, 2012, 01:59 PM
YG, there are lot of fat drag queens. :shrug: And they perform a lot better than some Size 0-2 bitch who's only doing drag to feel like a model and usually are as bland and vapid as Carmen Carrera. :rolleyes:

Loving Sharon Needles! :hearts: Natalie Cole, shame on you. C'mon now, girl, how could you of all people not get her name?! :angel: That said Ms. Cole (so cute when Sharon called her that) and Amber Riley did well as judges. :)

young_gunner913
Feb 17th, 2012, 07:09 PM
YG, there are lot of fat drag queens. :shrug: And they perform a lot better than some Size 0-2 bitch who's only doing drag to feel like a model and usually are as bland and vapid as Carmen Carrera. :rolleyes:

Loving Sharon Needles! :hearts: Natalie Cole, shame on you. C'mon now, girl, how could you of all people not get her name?! :angel: That said Ms. Cole (so cute when Sharon called her that) and Amber Riley did well as judges. :)

I'm well aware. I know some Queens who are big, bold and beautiful. But I'm standing by calling Jiggly Puff a fat mess and Madame La Queer isn't far off that. I like Latrice Royale a lot but I don't think she's really been bringing it that much either but I have the oddest feeling she might win this season. :unsure:

selking
Feb 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I live for this thread so far. I work in boystown in Chicago, so I obviously know all the Chicago queens and people had no faith in Ms. Ritz until they saw what she could do on stage. Drag is a multifaceted trade and Dida is truly one of the best show queens you will ever see. Anyone that comes up against her in a lip synch for your life is fucked, and I knew that when The Princess had to go up against her, which made me sad because I knew she was going to lose. Phi Phi is actually really good on stage as well, just wait til she gives you some Nicki Minaj! Oh

Oh and by the way, if anyone is from the Chicago area, you should come check out the queens sometime. We have either Princess or Phi Phi every Thursday and have Sharon Needles performing tomorrow!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/407274_324661227580256_167000126679701_933276_2702 48249_n.jpg

young_gunner913
Feb 17th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I still have little faith in Dida. :lol: She did great on the stage but she can't dress herself and her wigs are a tragic mess. There's more to this competition than just relaying on great stage presence.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM
There's more to this competition than just relying on great stage presence.

But you're not winning RDR without it so great stage presence is vital. Just ask The Princess.

young_gunner913
Feb 18th, 2012, 01:43 AM
But you're not winning RDR without it so great stage presence is vital. Just ask The Princess.

It's a mixture of both. You have to be talented and look the part. Dida pulled a great lip sync out of nowhere but I'm still having nightmares about that "Sex & The City" dress from last week and that horrendous blonde wig she first arrived with. :tape:

esquímaux
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:11 AM
Kinda cringed at Sharon's last runway. It read anorexic orphan annie in a letterjacket to me. And Madame Lequeer's Stacy Lane Matthews's sports couture should've be judged as filth (that look is tired and needs to be retired :lol: )

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 01:58 AM
Random notes: Episode 4.

The main challenge was dumb dumb dumb. Get your head checked Ru. None of the skits were funny. The double entendre's aren't funny when you have to try so hard to get a laugh.

Dida Ritz was atrocious on the runway. OMG her look was another mess. Someone get her a decent wig. :facepalm:

Madame LaQueer needed to go. That accent was awful. Glad one fatty left finally. Phew.

I have made up my mind about Ms. Needles. She is a one trick pony and shouldn't win this.

Milan is out of her depth. She and her f'ed up grill needs to leave. Her dancing wasn't good but still better that the other one. :yawn:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:10 AM
Kenya - It was painful to watch her tonight. Such a gorgeous face but she cannot act her way out of brown paper bag. :facepalm:

Phi Phi - Could she wear any more makeup without exhausting the whole supply in the northern hemisphere. And she is so bitter. Tired of her.

Willam was the only stand out when it came to the look and her acting was understated.

Hurley
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:17 AM
I am so tired of Snaggletooth O'Hara. :facepalm:

LeRoy.
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:24 AM
OMG Latrice's life story is so tragic yet she is so upbeat. If i were him (and looked like him) i'd have probably killed myself.
Maybe she should win this for the big girls with a bigger heart. :worship: :bowdown:

the jamierbelyea
Feb 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM
Oy Phi Phi, she's so pressed. :( The thing is I sort of agree with her in a lot of the fights she gets into, but the way she handles it makes me gag.

Still continuing to live for Willam. For as vapid and ridiculous they made him look in away in the opening episode, he's sort of becoming a calm voice. <3

Madame LaQueer, cya. The lip sync was tragic. Was definitley an early round lip sync contest. Honestly madame should've been in the bottom 2 last week, and Princess would've lasted but likely in this acting challenge would've gone home anyway this week haha

esquímaux
Feb 21st, 2012, 03:45 AM
That commercial :facepalm: Blonde wigs are off limits to Raja!!

esquímaux
Feb 21st, 2012, 08:29 AM
Glitter plastic elvis wig :hysteric:

Helen Lawson
Feb 21st, 2012, 09:55 AM
Can't wait for the Snatch Game next week!

I don't see any clear winner anymore, I think the novelty of Sharon is gone.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 21st, 2012, 10:38 PM
I am so tired of Snaggletooth O'Hara. :facepalm:

Handsome face. Busted grill. :sad:

Can't wait for the Snatch Game next week!

I don't see any clear winner anymore, I think the novelty of Sharon is gone.

Me either, Hel. I'm like "uh, frontrunner, where r u???" Snatch Game should be fun but Ross Mathews can work my last nerve. :( And Loretta Devine? :shrug:

dybbuk
Feb 21st, 2012, 11:59 PM
Lord, the Will and Grace guy seemed to dislike Sharon from first look. He was nasty towards her. Some of his criticism of her wasn't even about her look or performance, it was just him not liking her.

esquímaux
Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:53 AM
Does anybody else feel that Phi Phi is Alexis Mateo v 2.0? And I've had my fill of Willam's Taylor Swift after years of back alley trick jobs.

Hurley
Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:53 AM
Lord, the Will and Grace guy seemed to dislike Sharon from first look. He was nasty towards her. Some of his criticism of her wasn't even about her look or performance, it was just him not liking her.

Whatever. I and most people want to watch Sharon Needles. He apparently wanted to create and watch a quality show like "Good Morning Miami." :shrug:

Helen Lawson
Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:08 AM
I thought the William dude was horrible on the last episode, really annoying.

The fatties will start to go next.

esquímaux
Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:26 AM
I agree. The fattie assault began with Lequeer. Next should be Faux Royale. She should be shutdown for fraud. All she's done is play on people's sentiments for cliche big black women. I'm staring in my tea leafs and foresee a Queen Latifah act in the near future...

Helen Lawson
Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
Maybe at the Snatch Game next week!

northern lad
Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
Does anybody else feel that Phi Phi is Alexis Mateo v 2.0?

Yes, but I'd take Alexis any day of the week because at least she doesn't have a stank attitude.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1103/northernlad23/tumblr_li6hkmeMAn1qeplj6o1_400.gif

I think Latrice is actually going to go far in the competition. She strikes me as more secure in her size and more put together than any of the other big girls I can recall. Delta had herself put together for the most part, but I think a lack of confidence was her downfall.

If anyone needs to go it's Jiggly. She's a mess and she knows it.:facepalm:

esquímaux
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
It think the other poster is right. If not touched, Jiggly was grazed pretty good :o

young_gunner913
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
Caught up finally. :lol:

What a hot mess of an episode. Both of those videos were absolutely dreadful. That being said, Willam should be ashamed because I would've NEVER thought he had been on so many shows. I died when Max got his name wrong then Ru got it wrong 1.8 seconds later and he said nothing. :hysteric: All of that name dropping was getting incredibly annoying.

Milan was God awful too. She has a degree in acting? From where? A box of Fruit Loops? :lol: The best IMO was Dida. The natural talent is there, just needs to be worked on. I knew Latrice would win. Her stereotypical characters of the large, lucious black women will get her very far in the competition. Madame La Queef totally wrecked her team from the very start. Not surprised they lost.

I don't see why Sharon felt the need to tell Pressed Pressed O'Hara what went down on the runway from last week. Should've just left it on the runway and moved on. You can tell just how intimidated Pressed Pressed is. TBH, she's not even that cute out of drag. :lol: Like, I could go to the mall and find quite a few little homos that look just like him and aren't such a pressed ****. I do think it's a tad funny to see Sharon's opinion of herself is so high. :lol::oh: Tooting her own horn a bit too soon.

Where is that poster who was stanning for Dida? :lol: I was so ready to give Dida compliments half way through the episode then her ass brought out that dead wig and came out with ashy knees. :hysteric: Mess. The lip sync was just a terrible mess as well. Should've been a double elimination. :shrug: Willam's comments were killing me about Milan swiffering the floor with her taint and wig wars. :crying2: Glad La Queef is gone though. Jiggly's fat, messy ass needs to be the next one to go. She got lucky she was on the winning team because she was terrible and looked cheap on the runway. At first I thought she was wearing a small cape but it turned out to be her arm and back fat. :o

volta
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Latrice IS DA SHIT :hearts: Her laugh :happy:

esquímaux
Feb 24th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Can anyone else confirm with this? I think that Milan is a quiet darkhorse in the mix. She has given a diverse variety of notable looks. From the spunky, vivacious Disco Queen look, to that elegant Gold evening gown. That gown was well executed I think. Felt like she was serving Godiva chocolate body dipped in shimming red carpet gold.

young_gunner913
Feb 24th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Yeah, her gold evening gown look was spectacular. Dida and Milan are both missing what the other has. :lol:

esquímaux
Feb 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Yes, but I'd take Alexis any day of the week because at least she doesn't have a stank attitude.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1103/northernlad23/tumblr_li6hkmeMAn1qeplj6o1_400.gif

I think Latrice is actually going to go far in the competition. She strikes me as more secure in her size and more put together than any of the other big girls I can recall. Delta had herself put together for the most part, but I think a lack of confidence was her downfall.

If anyone needs to go it's Jiggly. She's a mess and she knows it.:facepalm: Gurl, I am LIVIN' for that gif :worship:

Helen Lawson
Feb 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Can anyone else confirm with this? I think that Milan is a quiet darkhorse in the mix. She has given a diverse variety of notable looks. From the spunky, vivacious Disco Queen look, to that elegant Gold evening gown. That gown was well executed I think. Felt like she was serving Godiva chocolate body dipped in shimming red carpet gold.

I think she could make it to the end or at least the last 2-3 episodes. She'll beat out the fatties and she has a good look and is confident. That gold dress was really good.

Sort of the problem I'm having with this batch of girls is that none of them really looks like a women even dressed up. Their faces and heads are too big and they just look too masculine or something, I can't quite figure it out.

Hurley
Feb 24th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Milan has ZERO C and questionable T. Don't see anything U about her either. Latrice will finish 4 spots ahead of her at the very least.

esquímaux
Feb 25th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Milan has ZERO C and questionable T. Don't see anything U about her either. Latrice will finish 4 spots ahead of her at the very least.
I see the library is open in this thread :lol:

northern lad
Feb 25th, 2012, 05:48 PM

Milan has an abundance of N, though. Trying to take over as the leader in every single group challenge. :rolleyes:

dybbuk
Feb 25th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Milan has an abundance of N, though. Trying to take over as the leader in every single group challenge. :rolleyes:

I was dying at Milan throwing shade at, who was it, Sharon maybe, in the last episode for trying to help Kenya with her English. Because Sharon wasn't the leader and it wasn't her place. :hysteric:

esquímaux
Feb 25th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I was dying at Milan throwing shade at, who was it, Sharon maybe, in the last episode for trying to help Kenya with her English. Because Sharon wasn't the leader and it wasn't her place. :hysteric:I just feel that Milan has shown a lot of diverse looks. Especially after Miss Dida Ritz called Milan out early on about her inability to sew. The looks were put together and balanced, for someone lacking sewing skills. Speaking of Miss Ritz. Did anyone notice how she put away her "impressive bumper" after careless displaying it landed her in lipsyncing?

northern lad
Feb 25th, 2012, 06:51 PM
I was dying at Milan throwing shade at, who was it, Sharon maybe, in the last episode for trying to help Kenya with her English. Because Sharon wasn't the leader and it wasn't her place. :hysteric:

OMG I KNOW. :hysteric:

I was like... :speakles::happy:

Hurley
Feb 25th, 2012, 10:07 PM

Yeah, she was asking Madame if she was "gonna let [Sharon] be the director" or whatever, and Madame was like... ":shrug:"

Anyway, they all have N in my book, going on TV in drag and throwing shade. I mean...well, I was going to say I wouldn't do it, but I probably would if I had any C or T, because I'm an attention whore :D

Hurley
Feb 25th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I just feel that Milan has shown a lot of diverse looks. Especially after Miss Dida Ritz called Milan out early on about her inability to sew. The looks were put together and balanced, for someone lacking sewing skills.

Yeah, but she is as C-tic as my box of Triscuits. And, not for nothing, when they're both out of drag I'd rather look at the crackers. :unsure:

young_gunner913
Feb 26th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Damn Dida for giving me so much live with this performance! :lol:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcteaHOxt1qlvwnco1_400.gif

northern lad
Feb 26th, 2012, 02:53 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwvmtqBLz1qap5boo1_500.gif

shap_half
Feb 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM
My favorite is Sharon Needles. She is fabuleaux.

I also like Dida, Chad Michaels and Latrice.

I find Willam pretty funny. "She jsut swiffered the floor with her taint!"

Can't stand Jiggly. I can't believe she's the one Asian in this season. Considering the strong drag culture of that continent, I would think there would be someone better than Jiggly. (Especially in the footsteps of Juju, Manila, Raja and Ongina.) I've also had enough of Phi Phi.

PS: Are you guys watching Untucked? I can't believe Jiggly has such a problem with two drag queens getting together, especially mentioning it on camera. I think she's friends with Manila, and they do the drag scene in NYC. If you guys recall, Manila is dating season two's Sahara Davenport.

young_gunner913
Feb 26th, 2012, 10:17 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwvmtqBLz1qap5boo1_500.gif

:bigcry:

the jamierbelyea
Feb 27th, 2012, 03:16 AM
My favorite is Sharon Needles. She is fabuleaux.

I also like Dida, Chad Michaels and Latrice.

I find Willam pretty funny. "She jsut swiffered the floor with her taint!"

Can't stand Jiggly. I can't believe she's the one Asian in this season. Considering the strong drag culture of that continent, I would think there would be someone better than Jiggly. (Especially in the footsteps of Juju, Manila, Raja and Ongina.) I've also had enough of Phi Phi.

PS: Are you guys watching Untucked? I can't believe Jiggly has such a problem with two drag queens getting together, especially mentioning it on camera. I think she's friends with Manila, and they do the drag scene in NYC. If you guys recall, Manila is dating season two's Sahara Davenport.

A lot of drag queens have disdain or would never be involved in a kiki relationship. It's been discussed on this show and on Untucked in the past, it was just that Jiggly reacted so big with it. It's not an opinion that's unpopular nor is it one that's taboo to speak of.

LeRoy.
Feb 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Bye Milan. :wavey:

LeRoy.
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Random Notes on Episode 5

- Worst SNATCH game ever. Ugh the talent on display this year is not upto par. :o

- Kenya, you look great but there is little else you possess. You should NOT EVEN be top 5. :sad:

- Cher, was fabulous but then again if you spent all that money trying to look like her it is expected. I like her maturity. :yeah:

- Sharon Needles redeemed herself with her Michelle Visage. Loved her look on the runway.

- Willam was OK. Not-trying-too-hard is a virtue this season.

- Jiggly, Milan and Phi phi were atrocious. :facepalm: :o :help: PhiPhi's Lady Gaga was a fail. :facepalm:

- Dida Ritz was baaaaaddd again on the runway. NO FASHION SENSE whatsoever. :facepalm:

- Why does Latrice always paint her face so light ? Do you hate your shade of black so much, gurl ?

Ugh after this mess of a season, I miss Raja and her fierceness. :awww: What an effortless queen she is. :hearts:

LeRoy.
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:57 AM
OMG @ that Willam moment. In a way i am glad he didn't act all nice but still that "See another one go home when i win" line was :tape: She isn't winning this.

LeRoy.
Feb 28th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Wow i got it wrong. I thought Milan was going home.

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 28th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Wow i got it wrong. I thought Milan was going home.

I honestly think Kenya won on the lip sync. She had too much to catch up on with the snatch game though.

Sharon is again my favorite. Willam and Chad are on the outside looking in.

égalité
Feb 28th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Kenya and Jiggly should feel privileged that a bitch as classy as Latrice even graced them with a reprimand after the Snatch game. Thank god one of them is gone. Jiggly next. :cheer:

Ellen Dawson
Feb 28th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Loved Sharon Needles' Michelle Visage and she nailed it w/o one Seduction, S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M. or Madonna ref. :worship:

William did crack me up as JS but playing a ditz isn't difficult for her. I wish Loretta Devine had :rolleyes: when he said he had worked with her on Boston Public.

And I still have no idea who's gonna win. :shrug:

northern lad
Feb 28th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Snatch Game becomes more of a mess each season. :hysteric:

ToopsTame
Feb 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Too many of these girls are really lacking in the C and T departments. I don't think I'll remember anyone except Sharon after this season is over. Even Jessica Wild looks amazing compared to this year's non-English speaking queens. This is drag race's generation suck. :sobbing:

Hurley
Feb 29th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Imma let Tom and Lorenzo (http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2012/02/rpdr-cock-n-bull-story.html) field this one:

http://wpc.4D27.edgecastcdn.net/004D27/RPDRS4/RPDRS4E5P1/RPDR+S4E5P1+13.jpg

All talk. The bitch couldn’t bring it if you poured it into a bucket for her.

shap_half
Feb 29th, 2012, 04:18 AM
- Why does Latrice always paint her face so light ? Do you hate your shade of black so much, gurl ?

You really need to stop with this.

dybbuk
Feb 29th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Oh Lord. Willam. :sobbing: I cannot at his crying right after being criticized for not showing emotion. And his mentioning he'd been on a show with one of the judges in the middle of his "humble" speech, then ending with how he's sad the other queens will lose because he's going to win. Normally his humor is so dry I kind of love it, but now I'm not sure what parts of his joking and what parts are him being incredibly self-absorbed.

I can only see the final 2 being Sharon and Chad. I think they're just a head above everyone else in terms of consistency and creative spark. Third place will be either Latrice or Willam.

How is Jiggly still here. If you had told me after the first episode she'd have made it this far I'd have called you crazy. That recap is right, all she does it paint her face, put on some wavy hair and put on a prom dress. Her drag is the laziest drag I've ever seen on RuPaul's.

LeRoy.
Feb 29th, 2012, 05:23 AM
You really need to stop with this.

http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/drag-race-recap-tuck-a-ho/attachment/21-latrice-royale-runway-4-4/
see the face and then the rest of her. :wavey:

esquímaux
Feb 29th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Phi Phi's Runway scared me. Her left eye had this quasi-squint-glare thing going on that really unnerved me...

esquímaux
Feb 29th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Can't really compute kenya gettin' the boot before Jigglypuff.. wtf?

V-MAC
Feb 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Oh Lord. Willam. :sobbing: I cannot at his crying right after being criticized for not showing emotion. And his mentioning he'd been on a show with one of the judges in the middle of his "humble" speech, then ending with how he's sad the other queens will lose because he's going to win. Normally his humor is so dry I kind of love it, but now I'm not sure what parts of his joking and what parts are him being incredibly self-absorbed.

I can only see the final 2 being Sharon and Chad. I think they're just a head above everyone else in terms of consistency and creative spark. Third place will be either Latrice or Willam.

How is Jiggly still here. If you had told me after the first episode she'd have made it this far I'd have called you crazy. That recap is right, all she does it paint her face, put on some wavy hair and put on a prom dress. Her drag is the laziest drag I've ever seen on RuPaul's.

Jiggly is still there because of her "ewww" during the acting task. She delivered with such conviction:lol:

I'm a little surprised to see Kenya go already as she was the "prettiest" queen and they usually finish top 5 (Rebecca Glasscock, Jujubee,etc.) but there was no substance to her either unlike the others.

LeRoy.
Feb 29th, 2012, 06:53 PM
So far, I think Latrice is getting away without doing anything special just because she is large and Ru likes her personality. The show is edited to make her look better than she is while Willam is edited to look worse than she is. I think Latrice herself noted that Willam is a very smart queen, way more polished that almost everyone else this season. Just because she is not pretending to be vulnerable, Ru won't let her win. :yawn: I think talent should trump everything else and the b!tch has talent. When was the last time a drag queen could look so pretty without 5 lbs of pancake make-up ? Not that i expect Ru to be fair (based on past seasons) but if Latrice makes it further than Willam then it will be a travesty.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
So far, I think Latrice is getting away without doing anything special just because she is large and Ru likes her personality. The show is edited to make her look better than she is while Willam is edited to look worse than she is. I think Latrice herself noted that Willam is a very smart queen, way more polished that almost everyone else this season. Just because she is not pretending to be vulnerable, Ru won't let her win. :yawn: I think talent should trump everything else and the b!tch has talent. When was the last time a drag queen could look so pretty without 5 lbs of pancake make-up ? Not that i expect Ru to be fair (based on past seasons) but if Latrice makes it further than Willam then it will be a travesty.

Good argument but I don't like the fact that Willam has an extensive acting resume (okay, lots of bit parts) and has made more money in his career than prolly all the queens combined. For me, it would be like a WTA journeywoman competing at a local club tourney that had a cash prize.

Bayo
Mar 1st, 2012, 04:43 AM
I recall that some dentist offered to correct Elliot Yamin's teeth for free, post-Idol.

Won't some benevolent soul do the same for this cast?

shap_half
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:47 AM
http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/drag-race-recap-tuck-a-ho/attachment/21-latrice-royale-runway-4-4/
see the face and then the rest of her. :wavey:

Who the fuck cares? How does this comment on her hating her shade of black? If you want to watch a show where people fully embrace everything they were born as, then a show where men competing to be the best woman is not for you. And it' not about Latrice, you have made many of these comments, and just like jiggly, it is tired.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:37 AM
I recall that some dentist offered to correct Elliot Yamin's teeth for free, post-Idol.

Won't some benevolent soul do the same for this cast?

I only noticed Phi Phi and Latrice. Who else has a busted grill?

dybbuk
Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:21 AM
Milan has horse teeth.

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
I only noticed Phi Phi and Latrice. Who else has a busted grill?

Jiggly's grill is fucked up too lol...it was sad to see Lil Kenya Michaels leave. After rewatching the show, I think she deserved to go home..her beyonce was absolutely terrible...and Milan DID out do her in the lip sync. I just did not want to see her go home so early because she was one of my favorites. Sometimes its like that...that just comes to show you have to bring your A game EVERYTIME because you can go home ANYTIME. Latrice and Chad continues to stand out. The older queens are not bullshitting with these lil girls in this competition. Chad deserved the win this week..his Cher was the GOAT. Willam is weird! lol but he is very funny, sharp on the runway and a dark horse to win...he's growing on me. Sharon also did a good job, but im not a fan of her drag yet. Latrice, Phi Phi and Chad are my favorites.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:46 PM
^ Totally forgot about Jiggly. Gruesome. :facepalm:

LeRoy.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:56 PM
Who the fuck cares? How does this comment on her hating her shade of black? If you want to watch a show where people fully embrace everything they were born as, then a show where men competing to be the best woman is not for you. And it' not about Latrice, you have made many of these comments, and just like jiggly, it is tired.

Huh ? :weirdo: Its my opinion and my interpretation of what i see. I'll continue to post what i think about the contestants whether you think its "tired" or not. Ok :D

Do some introspection and maybe you'll realize the reason my comments hit a nerve because you hate everything about yourself "David" or "Billy" ? :weirdo:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Anyway...

Props to Willam for being this week's winner. Well-deserved and I say that as someone who hates the bitch. :angel: I love Kelly Osbourne but I wish Debi Mazar was the judge because she and the NCIS chick look like sisters!

Otherwise, S4 is so meh. :shrug:

young_gunner913
Mar 6th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Willam is getting too obnoxious now. He's like Tyra 2.0 :tape:

The challenge was hilarious. I loved Phi Phi's flop performance. Such a fucking mess. :rolls:

And his win was no well deserved. How the hell are they going to criticize Milan for making her boat "all about her" then praise Willam's boat?! :lol: I personally thought Phi Phi's boat was really good. Props to Sharon for once again thinking outside of the box. Jiggly Puff is such a mess it's disgusting.

I'm glad Milan is gone. She was such a mess. I knew right from the moment she started tearing stuff off herself, she was going home. I wish it could've been a double elimination though. :o

Dida once again came out looking a mess. It's sad she has absolutely zero fashion sense because she could easily win this shit. And HALLELU they finally called out Latrice on those tired boots stuffed to maximum capacity! :lol:

dybbuk
Mar 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
I actually really like Dida. She has some good assets and a nice personality. She's still pretty young isn't she? I think in a few years when she learns more she could be a good drag queen.

And oh my Lord at Jiggly not knowing what Stonewall is.

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM
it was sad to see Lil Kenya Michaels leave. After rewatching the show, I think she deserved to go home..her beyonce was absolutely terrible...and Milan DID out do her in the lip sync. I just did not want to see her go home so early because she was one of my favorites. Sometimes its like that...that just comes to show you have to bring your A game EVERYTIME because you can go home ANYTIME.

I am not going to be a spoiler because there are rumors going around but I have good memory for things like this.
If you look at the Untucked screen caps that come on, you see Jiggly in an outfit that she hasn't worn (yelling at the top of her head), Dida in a outfit she has yet to be seen in, and Kenya Michaels in the corner.
Riddle me this: Why would you have a letter be read from Kenya Michaels about contestants if there is no intent to...

You can finish the rest.

young_gunner913
Mar 6th, 2012, 09:05 PM
I actually really like Dida. She has some good assets and a nice personality. She's still pretty young isn't she? I think in a few years when she learns more she could be a good drag queen.

And oh my Lord at Jiggly not knowing what Stonewall is.

Are you surprised? :lol: I'm really questioning how she made the show. Like could one of us just start doing drag and make the show? Some of these girls seem way too amateur. :tape:

~{X}~
Mar 6th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Are you surprised? :lol: I'm really questioning how she made the show. Like could one of us just start doing drag and make the show? Some of these girls seem way too amateur. :tape:

Go for it! :hearts:

young_gunner913
Mar 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Go for it! :hearts:

For a 100K? Hell yeah. :lol: I've already though of a name, Mai Ju'Nose. :oh:

JCTennisFan
Mar 6th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Dida Ritz should have been in the bottom in place of Milan. Though Milan has consistently been a bit odd with his choices... he produced some terrific lip sync performances to stay (excluding his last, which I believe caught him off guard). Dida's shirt looked like something a kid in 5th grade made... he consistently underperforms (excluding the sitcom episode) and is generally not ready for primetime. Hopefully Miss "ashy Knees" will go home next week... followed by that insecure mess of a kid Phi Phi.

Helen Lawson
Mar 6th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I'm not wild about any of these girls this season, though at least it appears up in the air on who will win. That is making it somewhat interesting, but I'm not looking forward to the shows like I used to.

young_gunner913
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Speaking of Dida's hideous shirt... How HILARIOUS was it in Untucked when Dida was defending the shirt up and down and Willam asked about the stain on it. :crying2:

JCTennisFan
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Speaking of Dida's hideous shirt... How HILARIOUS was it in Untucked when Dida was defending the shirt up and down and Willam asked about the stain on it. :crying2:

Dida has LONG overstayed her due.... She should have gone home right after the other guy whom was also not ready for primetime... Lashauwn.

young_gunner913
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Dida has LONG overstayed her due.... She should have gone home right after the other guy whom was also not ready for primetime... Lashauwn.

You're selling Dida short. She's messy and oblivious but she's leagues above Jiggly Puff who should've been gone a long time ago.

LeRoy.
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:13 PM
So happy Willam finally won a challenge !!

Lol @Phi Phi saying there are a lot of catty queens and there is no reason for them to be catty. :haha: Really ? What a hypocritical bitch !

Dida is a MESS. She has some talent but her ghetto hood style is so cheap looking. Jiggly needs to GTFO followed by Dida.

JCTennisFan
Mar 6th, 2012, 11:17 PM
So happy Willam finally won a challenge !!

Lol @Phi Phi saying there are a lot of catty queens and there is no reason for them to be catty. :haha: Really ? What a hypocritical bitch !

Dida is a MESS. She has some talent but her ghetto hood style is so cheap looking. Jiggly needs to GTFO followed by Dida.

Yup Phi Phi is an insecure immature queen. I love how the very first episode Phi Phi says without hesitation that Sharon needles is the weakest (when in reality I think she is the strongest) yet when Phi Phi gets to pick who is on his team he picks Sharon first and says "im not dumb". If Phi Phi feels intimidated by someone, he just puts them down and tries to dilute their worth. It is ok though, because that pretty face will only get him so far, just like Kenya.

And while I do somewhat agree with your view of Jiggly... you cannot deny the fact that when he has to perform... he delievers. How he manages to do those splits at that size without hurting himself it beyond me.

égalité
Mar 7th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Worst LSFYL ever. Because one of Jiggly and Milan had to stay :hysteric:

Wannabeknowitall
Mar 7th, 2012, 01:41 AM

<<< I could. I mean I have the body ody ody. All I need to learn how to do is dip, split, kick, sew, and paint.

Hurley
Mar 7th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Good point. I should become a professional tennis player, I mean I have the racket acket acket.

JCTennisFan
Mar 7th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Good point. I should become a professional tennis player, I mean I have the racket acket acket.

professional tennis is a good deal more difficult than Drag... a good deal.

Hurley
Mar 7th, 2012, 03:12 AM
You're right. It would only take a couple of days MAX to become a good enough performer/make-up artist/costumer to get on TV.

LeRoy.
Mar 7th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Comparing doing drag on a reality show to playing professional tennis ? LMAO. :haha: :spit: Its like comparing Kim Kardashian to Meryl Streep.

the jamierbelyea
Mar 7th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Dida will be a tough cookie to beat in a lip sync if here first performance is any indication. She'd clearly swipe the floor with Jiggly, but it'll be interesting what a lip sync with someone like Sharon Needles might look like.

young_gunner913
Mar 7th, 2012, 04:10 AM
I think Sharon will go down in flames. :sobbing: She's just so awkward when it comes to performing.

Hurley
Mar 7th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Yeah, Sharon is not getting a "you're gonna go far" edit. Not too many talking heads, minimal coverage on "Untucked." She might actually go down before Snagglepuss. :hysteric:

She's chameleonic and witty, but I believe she, like Pandora Boxx before her, is not going to fare well with the typical "be-pretty!" moments, including the LSFYL.

JCTennisFan
Mar 7th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Yeah, Sharon is not getting a "you're gonna go far" edit. Not too many talking heads, minimal coverage on "Untucked." She might actually go down before Snagglepuss. :hysteric:

She's chameleonic and witty, but I believe she, like Pandora Boxx before her, is not going to fare well with the typical "be-pretty!" moments, including the LSFYL.

I cant agree.... I think he (along with Latrice and Willam) are the ones that have the best chance of winning. Out of the group he has the most natural talent. And he has shown pretty.... The white wig look he did and the green dress.... both were pretty. He is not a Phi Phi or Kenya.... but what he lacks in those departments he more than makes up for in style, wit, and talent. And lip sync for your life is not about being pretty... its about kicking ass and intensity. Otherwise Jiggly wouldnt have beat two others already.... (his dark armpits drive me nuts... put some makeup on them if your going to go sleeveless!)

Hurley
Mar 8th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I cant agree.... I think he (along with Latrice and Willam) are the ones that have the best chance of winning. Out of the group he has the most natural talent. And he has shown pretty.... The white wig look he did and the green dress.... both were pretty. He is not a Phi Phi or Kenya.... but what he lacks in those departments he more than makes up for in style, wit, and talent. And lip sync for your life is not about being pretty... its about kicking ass and intensity. Otherwise Jiggly wouldnt have beat two others already.... (his dark armpits drive me nuts... put some makeup on them if your going to go sleeveless!)

I agree that Sharon is probably the wittiest and most clever, but...that usually isn't what wins the show (cf. Tyra Sanchez :unsure: ). And if Sharon can barely walk in heels, he's going to fall on his face during a LSFYL against another quality competitor :hysteric:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 8th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I agree that Sharon is probably the wittiest and most clever, but...that usually isn't what wins the show (cf. Tyra Sanchez :unsure: ). And if Sharon can barely walk in heels, he's going to fall on his face during a LSFYL against another quality competitor :hysteric:

I liked Raven. A Lot. She'd be so hawt as a lesbian! But, in general, her drag didn't compare to The Other Tyra's, who delivered the elaborate Ball-style performances that Ru was known for in NYC back in the early 90's. If the host/creator/producer/head judge was someone else and said person favored a diff sensibility, Raven could've won. It is what it is. :shrug:

young_gunner913
Mar 8th, 2012, 10:21 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fj5wkl1R1qlvwnco1_400.gif

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fix6Wxow1qlvwnco1_400.gif

JCTennisFan
Mar 8th, 2012, 10:27 PM
I like how Dida Ritz on the snatch game spelled "surgeon" "sergin"...... wow.

LeRoy.
Mar 8th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Ewww. Evertime they show Latrice in various stages of undress, i am ready to hurl. :facepalm:

esquímaux
Mar 8th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Ewww. Evertime they show Latrice in various stages of undress, i am ready to hurl. :facepalm:
"What? What? And, what? And where is the body baaaaaaby?"

V-MAC
Mar 9th, 2012, 01:26 AM
I can't wait to see next episode if Latrice dares to wear those boots again:o

In The Zone
Mar 9th, 2012, 01:34 AM
I finally caught up so I can post in this thread!!

I can't believe Jiggly is still in the competition. These drag queens are so not of the same caliber as previous seasons. Jiggly is horrible and is so second class, it is insane. How is she still on the show?

I can't see any of these girls winning ....... they all so one dimensional. Rooting for Sharon, though.

Helen Lawson
Mar 9th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Jiggly is pretty bad, not sure how she's gotten this far either, she would have been a first-round casualty in the other seasons.
That gigantic fat black dude is actually funny as hell, he's starting to become my favorite. His look isn't that bad considering his face and weight.

None is a clear winner to me.

Urgh, I really despised The Other Tyra, she looked pretty, but that was it. I suspect she's flopped in the real world, you never she her perform anyway. Just no personality, I can't see her doing a show at all.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 10th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Hel, I know you like The Enquirer - you didn't see that Tyra Sanchez got busted for something last year?

Helen Lawson
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:39 PM
What??? Tyra seems too dumb to have any interests, legal or otherwise.

She appears on one Drag U and was horrible, no personality at all. I would have preferred Raven to win that year.

young_gunner913
Mar 11th, 2012, 12:29 AM
It was for weed possession. :lol: Tyra was in a car that got pulled over for an illegal window tint and the officer smelled some weed in the car and I guess she had a small amount on her. It wasn't enough for them to do any serious charges apparently.

Helen Lawson
Mar 11th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Maybe that's why she's so dim acting, she's been smoking pot.

JCTennisFan
Mar 11th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Maybe that's why she's so dim acting, she's been smoking pot.

Blah, who doesnt smoke weed these days? I can tell you right now alcohol will make you act a fool a heck of a lot more than weed ever would. You dont lose control of yourself on weed or wake up the next morning next to a "sea whale that you thought was gorgeous" the night before.

Helen Lawson
Mar 11th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Drugs and alcohol kill!!! And let's face it, Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope.

I don't care about pot, but The Other Tyra should have smoked it at home and not in the car.

young_gunner913
Mar 11th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Oh Helen, love you deary but tons of the best artists in the entertainment world smoke a little pot. It doesn't make you dim, you have to be dim to begin with and Tyra is as dim as the lights in a bath house.

JCTennisFan
Mar 11th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Drugs and alcohol kill!!! And let's face it, Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope.

I don't care about pot, but The Other Tyra should have smoked it at home and not in the car.

true....

Helen Lawson
Mar 11th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Oh Helen, love you deary but tons of the best artists in the entertainment world smoke a little pot. It doesn't make you dim, you have to be dim to begin with and Tyra is as dim as the lights in a bath house.

LMAO! I meant dim in that Tyra is always like overly mellow like spaced out, maybe the pot explains that.

young_gunner913
Mar 11th, 2012, 02:04 PM
LMAO! I meant dim in that Tyra is always like overly mellow like spaced out, maybe the pot explains that.

I got you. ;) But not all pot does that to you. Basically there's 2 different experiences, one that energizes you and one that mellows you out. I think she's overly mellow and spaced out because the depth in personality is as deep as a puddle. She could outclass almost any contestant on the runway, but in personality competition, she'd get beat by any vegetable in your local grocery.

Hurley
Mar 13th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Willam? Really? You don't think anyone could see your beard? Really girl? Because you were the first girl to show up this season and all I could think was BEARD BEARD BEARD BEARDBEARDBEARDBEARDBEARDBEARDBEARDBEARDBEARDBEARD BEARD

Hurley
Mar 13th, 2012, 02:15 AM
P.S. Beard.

LeRoy.
Mar 13th, 2012, 02:17 AM
*** SPOILER ALERT ***
A few weeks too late but Jiggly is gone !!!! :woohoo:

Another messy episode. The "reading" challenge was a trainwreck. PhiPhi was painful in her "reading" of the other girls.

None of the girls impressed me with the main challenge either.

Dida needs to leave next. :D

In The Zone
Mar 13th, 2012, 04:40 AM
It's insane how lackluster this season is but ...... Sharon Needles spilled the beans on facebook just before. Next season will be ALL STARS: RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE. Guess they realized they got all the good ones already, PANDORA BOXXX FOR THE WIN!!

Thank goodness Jiggly is gone. Dida has to be next.

Chad Michaels and Sharon Needles would be a good final. Phi Phi is a mess and thinks looking like Marie Osmond is the only way to be.

the jamierbelyea
Mar 13th, 2012, 08:06 AM
http://www.chadsellcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/Milan-swiffering-small5.gif

'He's swiffering the floor with his taint'

this gif gives me so much life i can't even stand it.

northern lad
Mar 13th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I can't with this season anymore. How the hell are you going to take "Battle of the Bulge" and not go funny with it? You're a motherfucking drag queen. :facepalm:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n8chZ4V61r0i2lyo1_500.gif

Phi Phi is a mess and thinks looking like Marie Osmond is the only way to be.

JCTennisFan
Mar 13th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Blah Phi Phi wins... I guess they had to throw her a bone eventually. She did admittedly look the best on the runway but Sharon's Mag cover was the best in my opinion. Dida needs to go next then Phi Phi.

Idealy the final 3 need to be Latrice, Sharon, and Willam.Atleast they let him (Willam) know about his face before he got any further in the competition... Something tells me it will look quite different next week :D .

dybbuk
Mar 13th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I know it's how Drag Race works, but it's so annoying and unfair how Sharon gets criticized for not going "completely glam." The quirky/funny contestants always have to do some fishy looks, yet the fishy/glam contestants can get by (or win, coughTyra) without any quirkiness or humor. They have such a double standard on how they judge different types of drag. Sharon has strayed much further into glam then Phi Phi for example has done quirky; yet Phi Phi hasn't been criticized for only doing that one type of drag at all.

LeRoy.
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Michelle Visage is not fit to be a judge on this competition. She has a very rigid definition of drag and anyone who doesn't fit her mold of drag isn't any good. I liked Merle, the female judge from season 1, much better.

LeRoy.
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:21 PM
How yummy did the photographer look ?
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/alfietomi/19224429325/1/tumblr_m0t58dBwRp1qzim7s

JCTennisFan
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:25 PM
How yummy did the photographer look ?

He looks shallow and too plastic to me... shrug. I love how Sharon needles asked him if he had done porn
and his response was "not recently". :lol:

LeRoy.
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I am gay and shallow (like there are gay guys that are deep :rolleyes: :lol: ) and i love me a well chiseled "plastic" man with over coiffed hair.

JCTennisFan
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:36 PM
I am gay and shallow (like there are gay guys that are deep :rolleyes: :lol: ) and i love me a well chiseled "plastic" man with over coiffed hair.

Keep feeding that gay stereotype... amazingly enough you can be attractive and have a brain! On top of that you can be gay and want something more than just a pretty body to look at. All the shallow gay guys are really gonna have it hard when they get old... :lol:

LeRoy.
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Keep feeding that gay stereotype... amazingly enough you can be attractive and have a brain! On top of that you can be gay and want something more than just a pretty body to look at. All the shallow gay guys are really gonna have it hard when they get old... :lol:

Not to come across as a braggart but i have a PhD in Engineering and I think i am fairly attractive. :wavey:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Michelle Visage is not fit to be a judge on this competition. She has a very rigid definition of drag and anyone who doesn't fit her mold of drag isn't any good. I liked Merle, the female judge from season 1, much better.

From what she said when she and Ru were on the radio together, Michelle was a "house mother" so she does know a lot about drag. She should. She herself looks like a drag queen. :lol:

JCTennisFan
Mar 13th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Not to come across as a braggart but i have a PhD in Engineering and I think i am fairly attractive. :wavey:

Some of the most wealthy people are also some of the most alone... financial and business success is not the same as relationship success. Looks are only half of the equation... if the are hollow, shallow, and lacking in personality then they will be crappy partners by and large. Personality is just as important (and incresingly more important the older a person gets) as looks.

plantman
Mar 14th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Some of the most wealthy people are also some of the most alone... financial and business success is not the same as relationship success. Looks are only half of the equation... if the are hollow, shallow, and lacking in personality then they will be crappy partners by and large. Personality is just as important (and incresingly more important the older a person gets) as looks.

Well said JCT

the jamierbelyea
Mar 14th, 2012, 04:41 AM

Wouldn't you agree that the judgement behind the statement "he looks shallow" is shallow in itself?

esquímaux
Mar 14th, 2012, 07:17 PM
I agree :D I liked Merle :D

shap_half
Mar 16th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Huh ? :weirdo: Its my opinion and my interpretation of what i see. I'll continue to post what i think about the contestants whether you think its "tired" or not. Ok :D

Do some introspection and maybe you'll realize the reason my comments hit a nerve because you hate everything about yourself "David" or "Billy" ? :weirdo:

You're a train wreck.

Your comment didn't hit a nerve. My comment was an observation of your obsession with people's understanding of themselves. You're sitting here talking about a drag queen's application of make-up as evidence of their self-acceptance? You've obviously lost the plot.

And to go back on the name thing, you don't have a problem with watching a drag show where people use aliases as they perform in women's clothing yet your hurl non-sensical diatribes my way, because I can't stand to see my own name butchered by Starbucks baristas. Get off your high horse. Anything this pre-occupied with other people's self-acceptance surely has issues with itself, whether it carries around an engineering doctorate.

shap_half
Mar 16th, 2012, 03:06 AM
For a 100K? Hell yeah. :lol: I've already though of a name, Mai Ju'Nose. :oh:

Mine is Cash Cab Chicago. But then I realized that there's actually a show called Cash Cab Chicago. So I'm still waiting on a new one.

shap_half
Mar 16th, 2012, 03:17 AM

It's all in the edit, though. I'm not really sure who will win, because I haven't been following as closely as last season, but last season, it was blatantly obvious that Raja had the show in the bag. Even those wins Manila bagged in the end weren't convincing anyone that she was really going to challenge Raja for the title. As deserved as those wins for Manila were, the edit of the season only cemented that Raja was going to be selected at the end. But Raja was a worthy winner (and so would Manila have been) so it didn't really matter.

But Sharon is not getting a winner's edit. It seems like the judges have some serious issues about her type of drag, and unless she goes for dramatic changes along the way, I can't imagine RuPaul selecting her as this season's winner. I really think Latrice is going to win it. She's glamour queen like RuPaul, and she has the professionalism and the personality, and she's a plus-size queen so you could always see that as an "it's time for someone not super, super fit" to win. I think Latrice is a fine choice if Sharon isn't going to.

We've yet to see a bunch of them lipsynch so I'm not really sure how to judge everyone's chances, but if Sharon ends up in the bottom because of her creepy look (really the only reason RuPaul could possibly use), and she gives them a creepy performance, she's toast. Same for Chad. She doesn't seem to have that gritty attitude in performance that sways RuPaul's vote.

ToopsTame
Mar 16th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Like Tom and Lorenzo say, Ru likes her queens pretty, thin, polished, and ethnic. Dida would fit the bill looks wise but she's terrible in every other way. Latrice is too big, Chad's looks aren't current, Sharon's drag isn't pretty enough, Willam might be too whitebread. I hope to hell it's not Phi Phi but she has been getting some sympathetic edits considering how horrible she is.

V-MAC
Mar 16th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Chad Michaels is the only one I can warm to out of this bunch but won't win coz he's too old.
I see a Phi Phi/Willam final.

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 16th, 2012, 07:39 AM
I agree :D I liked Merle :D

I actually like Michelle better...she's down to earth, keeps it real and she knows Ru more than Merle. I dont know Merle was kind of lame to me. I would always listen more to Santino VS Merle. I think Michelle will be around for a while..she and Ru are like best friends ever since the Ru Paul show that was on VH1.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I actually like Michelle better...she's down to earth, keeps it real and she knows Ru more than Merle. I dont know Merle was kind of lame to me. I would always listen more to Santino VS Merle. I think Michelle will be around for a while..she and Ru are like best friends ever since the Ru Paul show that was on VH1.

Exactly. The whole drag world seemed foreign to Merle whereas Michelle acts, looks and talks "drag". I love Michelle's Spanglish and blackaccent as well. :hearts:

ETA: For those that didn't know her before RDR, here's Michelle (the blonde) with her girl group Seduction:

CF4Sl36VZlQ

dybbuk
Mar 16th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I don't have a problem with Michelle usually, but it's definitely true she has some biases and wears them on her sleeve. You just need to look at all her little comments towards Sharon. Michelle most definitely loves fishy drag queens, and will pick a mediocre fishy queen over a much better quirky/funny queen.

young_gunner913
Mar 16th, 2012, 07:15 PM
This was an awesome episode!! :rolls:

My favorite shade was "You're such a fat slut, after sex you smoke ham." - Sharon :hysteric:

Latrice winning wasn't surprising. Phi Phi was pressed and flopped hard. :lol:

Dida flipping out about eating fried chicken and watermelon in public. Girllllll. :lol: Latrice wasn't having it. But I'm kind of shocked at Latrice wanting gay marriage to be called something else... :unsure: I really liked Sharon's cover. All of them looked corny and Phi Phi looked like a 40 year old, leather house wive yet again. :o

I'm SOOOOO DEAD @ Jiggly telling the story of her "eating disorder". She said she would binge eat then make herself throw up to lose weight. I'm thinking she just overate and threw up. :lol:

Willam is getting a little too bitchy. It's not as cute sometimes. He needs to watch himself. But thank goodness he sent Jigglypuff home. :worship: LMAO @ him not wearing panties on the runway and his junk flopping around during the lip sync. :rolls:

LeRoy.
Mar 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
You're a train wreck.

I am not going to spoil this thread by responding to you here in detail but good luck with the skin lightening and that double eye-lid surgery in the future, David/Billy. Dye your hair blonde, put in some blue contacts, fake an maerican accent and i am sure no one will be able to tell you are a Filipino. :woohoo: :wavey:

young_gunner913
Mar 16th, 2012, 08:35 PM
I just watched Untucked... Fucking DEAD @ Sharon farting on the runway. :bigcry:

Phi Phi is such a two faced bitch. When they were all telling her about the advice they gave her about the challenge, she sat there looking constipated and fearful for getting called out. Jiggly saying she got a 1247 on her SATs. :spit: That was probably the date, 1/24/07.

Mine is Cash Cab Chicago. But then I realized that there's actually a show called Cash Cab Chicago. So I'm still waiting on a new one.

I changed my drag name to Jordana Ju'Nose. I think it flows better. :D

LeRoy.
Mar 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Michelle Visage's idea of a drag queen is so dated. Its like she is stuck in the 80s and wants drag that is 80s too. She has to see 5lbs of over-the-top pancake makeup with big hair to like it. She is too rigid and needs to learn to see that drag styles have progressed in the last 20 years.

young_gunner913
Mar 16th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Michelle Visage's idea of a drag queen is so dated. Its like she is stuck in the 80s and wants drag that is 80s too. She has to see 5lbs of over-the-top pancake makeup with big hair to like it. She is too rigid and needs to learn to see that drag styles have progressed in the last 20 years.

I agree. She wants all the girls to be beauty Queens and every girl isn't a fishstick. She neeeds to get over it cause if Sharon Needles goes barbie, she'll be in the bottom 2 lip syncing for her life. :o I honestly didn't see any reason to come after Dida this week.

JCTennisFan
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Wouldn't you agree that the judgement behind the statement "he looks shallow" is shallow in itself?

Not really... its an assumption but almost guaranteed to be an accurate one. Look at your own avatar.... men dont just magically get to be hairless, toned, perfect skin tone, etc. The photographer looked overly maintaned... and that is almost always a dead ringer for a high maintenance, shallow person. When Sharon asked him if he had done porn and he said "not recently" I knew my assumption was spot on.

JCTennisFan
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:20 PM
It's all in the edit, though. I'm not really sure who will win, because I haven't been following as closely as last season, but last season, it was blatantly obvious that Raja had the show in the bag. Even those wins Manila bagged in the end weren't convincing anyone that she was really going to challenge Raja for the title. As deserved as those wins for Manila were, the edit of the season only cemented that Raja was going to be selected at the end. But Raja was a worthy winner (and so would Manila have been) so it didn't really matter.

But Sharon is not getting a winner's edit. It seems like the judges have some serious issues about her type of drag, and unless she goes for dramatic changes along the way, I can't imagine RuPaul selecting her as this season's winner. I really think Latrice is going to win it. She's glamour queen like RuPaul, and she has the professionalism and the personality, and she's a plus-size queen so you could always see that as an "it's time for someone not super, super fit" to win. I think Latrice is a fine choice if Sharon isn't going to.

We've yet to see a bunch of them lipsynch so I'm not really sure how to judge everyone's chances, but if Sharon ends up in the bottom because of her creepy look (really the only reason RuPaul could possibly use), and she gives them a creepy performance, she's toast. Same for Chad. She doesn't seem to have that gritty attitude in performance that sways RuPaul's vote.

Sharon may not be a guarantee for winning.. but Im pretty confident that he is a dead set top 3. The 4 players right now are Latrice, Sharon, Chad, and Willam... the rest arent at the same calibre. But out of those four... Chad is far an away the least versatile and most structured out of the group... which to me says he wont quite make it as far as the other 3.

And I dont know about you but Ive seen Sharon make the judges laugh in a way that none of the others have (though Latrice has come close). Just look at Rupaul during the snatch game... he was almost crying he was laughing so hard during some of Sharon's comments.

It is my belief that the judges are being hard on Sharon's spooky label to force her into being more versatile... because they honestly believe she has the talent to do so. If you know you arent going to get improvement out of someone then often times you just dont even bother to put a fire under their ass to get them moving. That the judges are showing so much interest in molding Sharon proves to me they believe she can bring variety unlike the other Drag Queens.

JCTennisFan
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I agree. She wants all the girls to be beauty Queens and every girl isn't a fishstick. She neeeds to get over it cause if Sharon Needles goes barbie, she'll be in the bottom 2 lip syncing for her life. :o I honestly didn't see any reason to come after Dida this week.

I cant agree with this.... I think Michelle is pretty darn spot on the majority of the time... even more so than Ru potentially. She (along with the two guest judges) was wanting Dida to be gone during the float episde due to her amateur shirt... yet Rupaul gave Dida a life line. Michelle also believed that Sharon deserved to win the Snatch game and that Chad played it far too safe... which I also completely agree with.

Has anyone ever thought that Michelle is forcing Sharon to go outside of her box more because she honestly believes that Sharon can be good at pretty? The judges know that Phi Phi (for instance) is basically incapable of doing anything but pretty so they dont even bother to try to force her to be more versatile... she is quite simply incapable of it. However, Sharon has potential to be very versatile.. and they see it thus they are trying to bring it out of her.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:34 PM
I changed my drag name to Jordana Ju'Nose. I think it flows better. :D

Ju'Noze? Is it pronounced "Jew-Noh-Zay"? :scratch:

Has anyone ever thought that Michelle is forcing Sharon to go outside of her box more because she honestly believes that Sharon can be good at pretty? The judges know that Phi Phi (for instance) is basically incapable of doing anything but pretty so they dont even bother to try to force her to be more versatile... she is quite simply incapable of it. However, Sharon has potential to be very versatile.. and they see it thus they are trying to bring it out of her.

That's what I think MV's intentions are re: Sharon, who's my favorite (we could totally hang IRL). For me, their walk is important and Sharon is on par with Tammie Brown. :facepalm:

young_gunner913
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:37 PM

Jew'Nose. :lol: I'm not French.

dybbuk
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Nope, I think you all are reading into Michelle's intentions. Michelle has a history of trying to get Ru to keep fishy queens on the show even after bad performances, and of being harsher to non-fishy queens. Just look at how much Michelle was lobbying for Carmen last season (even though I love Carmen). It's quite clear she prefers fishy beauty queens. Which isn't a bad thing, I just think she's unfair about it.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Jew'Nose. :lol: I'm not French.

:o I thought it was gonna sound "bourgie". :angel:;)

young_gunner913
Mar 16th, 2012, 10:57 PM
:o I thought it was gonna sound "bourgie". :angel:;)

Jordana doesn't need to be extra. :angel:

JCTennisFan
Mar 16th, 2012, 11:10 PM

That's what I think MV's intentions are re: Sharon, who's my favorite (we could totally hang IRL). For me, their walk is important and Sharon is on par with Tammie Brown. :facepalm:

I agree about the walk... it is arguably Sharon's weakest attribute. If you took Dida's walk (about the only thing he does well) and gave it to Sharon... he'd be owning them all right now.

Thankfully though, Sharon's problems are overrall minor considering how much of a powerhouse he is in so many other departments. I get the feeling that Sharon is talking with lifelong friends when he talks with the judges.... there is a lack of fear there (and a high level of self-comfortability) which can translate to being a true star.

the jamierbelyea
Mar 17th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Not really... its an assumption but almost guaranteed to be an accurate one. Look at your own avatar.... men dont just magically get to be hairless, toned, perfect skin tone, etc. The photographer looked overly maintaned... and that is almost always a dead ringer for a high maintenance, shallow person. When Sharon asked him if he had done porn and he said "not recently" I knew my assumption was spot on.

You're judgement of him is just as shallow even if you think it's an informed opinion. The bottom line is you looked at someone for 2 minutes on screen and decided that he was shallow and high maintenance person. What if he chose to get done up knowing he was going to be on national television?

Besides there's a big difference on caring about what you look like, even to a man scaped extreme, to being shallow. You can care about what you look like and still not have a vapid simple attitude like the one you're displaying here.

JCTennisFan
Mar 17th, 2012, 05:17 AM
You're judgement of him is just as shallow even if you think it's an informed opinion. The bottom line is you looked at someone for 2 minutes on screen and decided that he was shallow and high maintenance person. What if he chose to get done up knowing he was going to be on national television?

Besides there's a big difference on caring about what you look like, even to a man scaped extreme, to being shallow. You can care about what you look like and still not have a vapid simple attitude like the one you're displaying here.

We can agree to disagree on this one. I highly doubt I would make any sort of impact on your opinion so there is not really a reason to debate with you. Im totally sure you'd have the hots for the guy in your banner if he was 30 pounds heavier with pasty skin tone :rolleyes: .

the jamierbelyea
Mar 17th, 2012, 04:26 PM
We can agree to disagree on this one. I highly doubt I would make any sort of impact on your opinion so there is not really a reason to debate with you. Im totally sure you'd have the hots for the guy in your banner if he was 30 pounds heavier with pasty skin tone :rolleyes: .

What's your point bro? Just because I think someone who may be seen as universally attractive,does not make me shallow or high maintenance myself, nor does it necessarily make him those things, when he's grooming himself in relation to his craft and role.

Regardless as to what Parker Young looks like, or what I choose to put in my banner, that doesn't say anything about who I am besides I think he's attractive. The fact that you appear to want to turn it into, BLAH BLAH PEOPLE HAVE BRAINS BLAH BLAH BLAH. I know that. I don't base my personal relationships around that, nor would I put him on a pedestal if he came around my coffee shop. It's just a picture bro.

My only point was you are lamenting over and over about how shallow people are when you're initial statement I quoted was a face-value assumption that was the essence of shallowness to begin with.

JCTennisFan
Mar 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM
What's your point bro? Just because I think someone who may be seen as universally attractive,does not make me shallow or high maintenance myself, nor does it necessarily make him those things, when he's grooming himself in relation to his craft and role.

Regardless as to what Parker Young looks like, or what I choose to put in my banner, that doesn't say anything about who I am besides I think he's attractive. The fact that you appear to want to turn it into, BLAH BLAH PEOPLE HAVE BRAINS BLAH BLAH BLAH. I know that. I don't base my personal relationships around that, nor would I put him on a pedestal if he came around my coffee shop. It's just a picture bro.

My only point was you are lamenting over and over about how shallow people are when you're initial statement I quoted was a face-value assumption that was the essence of shallowness to begin with.

Well written but it all was nullified by your constant use of the word "bro". Are we in a frat house or something now? My original assessment still stands. :wavey:

the jamierbelyea
Mar 18th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Well written but it all was nullified by your constant use of the word "bro". Are we in a frat house or something now? My original assessment still stands. :wavey:

To think you tried to make a point on defying a shallow gay stereotype when you're posts are dripping with it. Lord, I hope it's not lonely up there on your self righteous pious high horse.

My use of the word bro was also very intentional, but keep on keeping on boo boo.

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 05:46 AM

Maybe Sharon might be good at pretty, but it's not who Sharon is. I think Sharon has looked gorgeous some of the last couple of weeks and still keeps that creepy element about her which is what I love. I applaud her for not selling out and staying true to who Sharon is rather than becoming another drab beauty queen.

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 18th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Sharon has a lot of fans, but I have to agree with what most people have said about her, she gives spooky too much. Even her pretty drag is kinda spooky to me. She's either spooky or comical..thats how I see Sharon. As far as top 3, I definitely see Latrice and Chad there...those bitches are a class act, extremely polished and consistent everytime! I LOVED Chads runway look this week. The only thing is that the judges are waiting for them to go beyond that and bring something new. Phi Phi could be top 3 but her attitude is VERY nasty man. Dida, I love her personality but I see her going home next. (I was a fan of hers since her Natlie Cole lip sync) Rumor has it that the twist monday that they will be bringing someone back from a previous season...but we will see.

Hurley
Mar 18th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Maybe Sharon might be good at pretty, but it's not who Sharon is. I think Sharon has looked gorgeous some of the last couple of weeks and still keeps that creepy element about her which is what I love. I applaud her for not selling out and staying true to who Sharon is rather than becoming another drab beauty queen.

I agree.

The fact that Sharon won't win doesn't bother me since I am pretty sure she'll win Miss Congeniality and have a long fulfilling career ahead of her - like Pandora Boxx.

I just hope and pray she doesn't go home before Snaggle O'Hara :hysteric:

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I agree.

The fact that Sharon won't win doesn't bother me since I am pretty sure she'll win Miss Congeniality and have a long fulfilling career ahead of her - like Pandora Boxx.

But that's just it, I want Sharon to win this shit! :lol: I think she'd would be a great winner because she is something new and fresh. Certainly something I haven't really seen before. Ru screwed up royally not picking Pandora as she is one of the most beloved Queens to have been on the show. If Sharon doesn't take the title, we'll just have to pray for another Character Queen to appear next season and hope she takes the crown. If not, Jordana Ju'Nose will be on Rupaul's Drag Race Season 6. :armed:

Hurley
Mar 18th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Gurl that name :facepalm: At least it should be Barbra Ju'Nose. That would be

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17gtr9j0rigt1gif/cmt-medium.gif

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Who the fuck wants to be named Barbara? :o Bitch, I'm not 60.

(No shade at Babs GOAT, love her)

Hurley
Mar 18th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Who wants to be named Sharon? :shrug: You gotta get in character!

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 06:23 PM
I agree, but Jordana is a Jewish name. Are you not picking up on all these J's? It's addicting.

Hurley
Mar 18th, 2012, 06:30 PM
My initials are JJ and it's the worst thing that has ever happened to me. :tears:

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 18th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I agree.

I actually think Latrice will get Miss Congeniality. ;) I also see her being selected to do Drag U as well.

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I think Latrice is winning this. :lol: Her only trouble may be a Lip Sync but who knows, she could either be spectacular or a hot Jiggly puff mess.

Hurley
Mar 18th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I also believe Latrice will win the show.

LeRoy.
Mar 18th, 2012, 08:26 PM
If Latrine's lardy ass wins the show, it will be the end of RPDR. No way, Rupaul will let her win.

JCTennisFan
Mar 18th, 2012, 08:54 PM
If Latrine's lardy ass wins the show, it will be the end of RPDR. No way, Rupaul will let her win.

If anything Latrice acts most like Rupaul... I could see them being very good friends (they have a similar vibe). Couch or not he does elegant very well for being a large queen. His jewelry has been pretty cool during several of the runways now... almost looking like Nubian Royalty on stage :D .

And to the people who doubt Sharon.... last I checked he has 2 wins (more than anyone else) and could have had 4 arguably (snatch game and magazine cover). Hell he even did great on the sitcom episode, only Latrice was funnier and that was only after they pulled it out of him.

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I agree. Latrice does big and beautiful well. Definitely brings it with the face and hair on the runway with the jewelry although it was hilarious when her bracelet broke on stage. :lol: Willam crouching down without undies on. :o

JCTennisFan
Mar 18th, 2012, 09:00 PM
I agree. Latrice does big and beautiful well. Definitely brings it with the face and hair on the runway with the jewelry although it was hilarious when her bracelet broke on stage. :lol: Willam crouching down without undies on. :o

I actually liked Willam a little more after this... he has started to grow on me as the season has gone on. He was the first one to try to help Latrice (who was obviously embarassed as hell) pick up the pieces. There is a soul in there afterall!

young_gunner913
Mar 18th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I actually liked Willam a little more after this... he has started to grow on me as the season has gone on. He was the first one to try to help Latrice (who was obviously embarassed as hell) pick up the pieces. There is a soul in there afterall!

I loved when Regina King brought up the fact his facial expression never changes and then they showed the footage of his face staying the same like a deranged pageant queen. :crying2:

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 19th, 2012, 12:51 AM
I think Latrice is winning this. :lol: Her only trouble may be a Lip Sync but who knows, she could either be spectacular or a hot Jiggly puff mess.

Man WHAT!? You must not know Latrice "muthafuckin" Royale lol.... this bitch will lip sync the house down on your ass...She really caught the audience off guard with her size and look. (as she did me too before the season started) By the middle of her song she REALLY MADE IT RAIN!!!! lol Even Raja goes up and make it rain on her at the 5 min mark

F_eH3vDLE5o

young_gunner913
Mar 19th, 2012, 01:10 AM
She's wearing those boots again. :hysteric: Those puppies gotta be worn out. :lol: Still watching...

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 19th, 2012, 01:45 AM
She's wearing those boots again. :hysteric: Those puppies gotta be worn out. :lol: Still watching...

I noticed that too :lol:

JCTennisFan
Mar 19th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I loved when Regina King brought up the fact his facial expression never changes and then they showed the footage of his face staying the same like a deranged pageant queen. :crying2:

That is just part of the funky Willam package... he has his blockers on when he is being critiqued. The face may have been expressionless but the gears in his head sure were cranking. Like Latrice said "Willam is one smart bitch" (or something to that effect).

And his face during Sharon's "you need to wear pancake makeup like the rest of us" rant was classic.

young_gunner913
Mar 19th, 2012, 09:20 PM
That is just part of the funky Willam package... he has his blockers on when he is being critiqued. The face may have been expressionless but the gears in his head sure were cranking. Like Latrice said "Willam is one smart bitch" (or something to that effect).

And his face during Sharon's "you need to wear pancake makeup like the rest of us" rant was classic.

That was hilarious. :rolls: I love Untucked. They should make it a full show as well. :oh:

LeRoy.
Mar 19th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I think Willam's going home tonight. :sad:

young_gunner913
Mar 19th, 2012, 09:25 PM
It would be a shame if Willam goes home before Phi Phi. :o

JCTennisFan
Mar 19th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I think Willam's going home tonight. :sad:

Barring some odd situation where Willam had to leave the show, he is a lock for the top 3. Ive noticed how well Willam is playing the game... he was largely flat and unforgettable early on but has been catching fire recently. If anything the near miss last episode should put even more of a fire under his ass.

Willam has far too much self-belief and pride (arguably boarderline narcisism) to just roll over meekly.... He has made it known he thinks he is far and away the best out of the group. I personally dont think he is but that belief (along with that body) will get him far.

Hurley
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:00 AM
What. Just. Happened.

dybbuk
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:04 AM
I CAN'T WATCH UNTIL TOMORROW. SOMEONE SPILL WHAT HAPPENED. :sobbing:

Hurley
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:07 AM
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

OK:

1. They were paired as Frenemies and OF COURSE Sharon and Snaggle were teamed up.
2. THE LOSING TEAM WOULD HAVE TO LIPSYNCH AGAINST EACH OTHER.
3. THEY LOST!
4. WILLAM VOMITED.
5. THEY LIPSYNCHED AND THEY WERE BOTH AMAZING.
6. RUPAUL ELIMINATES WILLAM FOR "BREAKING THE RULES."

Now I am watching "Untucked" because WTF WTF WTF

the jamierbelyea
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Barring some odd situation where Willam had to leave the show, he is a lock for the top 3. Ive noticed how well Willam is playing the game... he was largely flat and unforgettable early on but has been catching fire recently. If anything the near miss last episode should put even more of a fire under his ass.

Willam has far too much self-belief and pride (arguably boarderline narcisism) to just roll over meekly.... He has made it known he thinks he is far and away the best out of the group. I personally dont think he is but that belief (along with that body) will get him far.

:lol:

Coincidentally, William and a couple other queens dropped a Chick-Fil-A/Wilson Phillip's parody yesterday, just in time for this week's bombshell, haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw
sO-msplukrw

dybbuk
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:12 AM
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

OK:

1. They were paired as Frenemies and OF COURSE Sharon and Snaggle were teamed up.
2. THE LOSING TEAM WOULD HAVE TO LIPSYNCH AGAINST EACH OTHER.
3. THEY LOST!
4. WILLAM VOMITED.
5. THEY LIPSYNCHED AND THEY WERE BOTH AMAZING.
6. RUPAUL ELIMINATES WILLAM FOR "BREAKING THE RULES."

Now I am watching "Untucked" because WTF WTF WTF

Danke. So Willam was eliminated? I saw on Wikipedia that Sharon was. :sobbing: So Sharon is safe?

Hurley
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:13 AM
So Willam was eliminated? I saw on Wikipedia that Sharon was. :sobbing: So Sharon is safe?

Yes. And frankly I think Sharon won the lipsynch over Snaggle anyway...but I'm biased.

Hurley
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Still nothing. I have to guess...drugs?

LeRoy.
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I still don't get why Willam was sent home ? I think he was a plant from the get go and this way he didn't lose and yet didn't win. Lost some respect for the show and Ru if this is indeed a stunt.

Hurley
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:31 AM
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Was anyone able to figure the hell out what rule he broke? ANYONE??!??!!??!

LeRoy.
Mar 20th, 2012, 02:35 AM
If this was indeed a stunt and Willam is brought back after one episode, i am done with the show. :weirdo: