PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera Pops Out Her Period While Singing at Etta James' Funeral

AjdeNate!
Jan 29th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Disgusting!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Etta+James+Funeral+jgWrmu_EyB6l.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Etta+James+Funeral+VT7lOBu6crjl.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Etta+James+Funeral+69d4u5DMCtYl.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Etta+James+Funeral+8kedBzF7yJLl.jpg

Adal
Jan 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Ouch!

Poor girl just can't seem to have anything going her way since Bionic :(

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 29th, 2012, 03:44 PM
IOh my goodness! didn't realize this when I was watching the clip of her performance.:haha:

Mynarco
Jan 29th, 2012, 03:47 PM
WTF this is scary :unsure:

But she did a good job showing her buns - I got totally distracted and forgot what actually happened below her waist

Julian.
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:04 PM
OMG is that real?:speakles:

silverwhite
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:12 PM
It's so sad. She gave a hell of a performance and yet, people still insist on bashing her

TO7XywZSZdc

It was probably her spray tan mixed with sweat :shrug:

Miss Amor
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:16 PM
It is a spray on tan.

Mistress of Evil
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:21 PM
LOL :hysteric:
Anyway, gosh she is getting fatter by the day. :unsure:

silverwhite
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Sveta, I was just starting to not dislike you :fiery:

Just Do It
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:23 PM
What The Fuck !!!

Keegan
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:35 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/215/157/1323500402001.png

Sammo
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Yuk

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/215/157/1323500402001.png

Love that gif :lol:

It seems to be major sweat which made her spray tan run :p. Atleast I'm hoping that's what it was :unsure:

debopero
Jan 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM
At least she sounded good :shrug: .

Pump-it-UP
Jan 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Thank god I'm male. I'd take an awkward boner over that any day. :lol:

Break My Rapture
Jan 29th, 2012, 08:34 PM
:spit:

jrm
Jan 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM
why would this be called 'disgusting'

men :rolleyes:

*Nefertiti*
Jan 29th, 2012, 09:34 PM
thats why i am always on pads when i am out

The Dawntreader
Jan 29th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Even her blood is jumping ship.

WozLolz
Jan 29th, 2012, 09:50 PM
This is an unfortunate visual, for sure. However, here's are juicy tidbit for you all: period juice ain't orangey brown. :lick:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jan 29th, 2012, 10:08 PM
That's most definitely not a period :help:
Poor Christina though :hug:

esquímaux
Jan 29th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Wow, she held that note for so long :hearts: I do miss the slimmer Christina though :[ Hopefully, that was spray tan like other suggest.

tennisbum79
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:03 AM
when did she get so fat in her legs?

LeRoy.
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Why do people hate her so much ? Everything else has to be nit-picked because the vocals are almost always close to perfect ? :yawn:

Lord Choc Ice
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Ouch :(. That's kinda embarrassing.

Some posters here are like vultures :rolleyes:.

tennisbum79
Jan 30th, 2012, 02:53 AM
do we really need to know that?:)

KournikovaFan91
Jan 30th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Its tan running down her leg.

Infiniti2001
Jan 30th, 2012, 04:13 AM

Pads are like diapers to :lol:

Pump-it-UP
Jan 30th, 2012, 04:15 AM
do we really need to know that?:)

:haha:

skanky~skanketta
Jan 30th, 2012, 04:21 AM
A little too runny to be period IMO.

ranfurly
Jan 30th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Xtina on the rag eh!

Hope she cleaned up her flow afterwards.

Miranda
Jan 30th, 2012, 06:30 AM
i have an old stone brain, not appropriate for her to wear such outfit in my opinion, the attention should be on the dead and not her big boods :shrug:

Maddox
Jan 30th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Poor thing, I guess talk of her weight issues is pretty much the only thing that's keeping her relevant these days :o

TheHangover
Jan 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM
omg! girls are so unlucky with that thing

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM
The last 3 years including this year has been very bad for her. First, her album flopped. Second, she messed up the national anthem. Third, she almost(?) tripped over after performing tribute to Aretha in the Grammys. Fourth, some kind of fluid running down her legs.:spit:

silverwhite
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:09 PM
The last 3 years including this year has been very bad for her. First, her album flopped. Second, she messed up the national anthem. Third, she almost(?) tripped over after performing tribute to Aretha in the Grammys. Fourth, some kind of fluid running down her legs.:spit:

The sad thing is that she actually aced both of these performances yet people still find ways to discredit her :rolleyes:

Mynarco
Jan 30th, 2012, 01:10 PM
IIRC Burlesque is kinda flop as well :sobbing:
Poor Christina :sobbing:

silverwhite
Jan 30th, 2012, 01:14 PM
IIRC Burlesque is kinda flop as well :sobbing:
Poor Christina :sobbing:

Wrong. It wasn't a box office smash but it certainly didn't flop :)

Super Dave
Jan 30th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Deal breaker.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 30th, 2012, 04:30 PM

Well, atleast she had a #1 song with Maroon 5... Move Like Jagger :banana:

antonella
Jan 30th, 2012, 05:34 PM
It looks like she finally let the 'Genie' out of the bottle.

Mary Cherry.
Jan 30th, 2012, 06:56 PM
It's so sad. She gave a hell of a performance and yet, people still insist on bashing her

TO7XywZSZdc

Embarrassing moments aside, the bit at 5:33 totally made up for it :worship:

Break My Rapture
Jan 30th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Embarrassing moments aside, the bit at 5:33 totally made up for it :worship:
:eek: No wonder she popped out her period!

LoveFifteen
Jan 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM
People hate her because she's mean and unkind. It's well documented. Karma is a bitch. Christina could be loved again if she showed some humility and contrition, but instead she's defiantly nasty.

Super Dave
Jan 30th, 2012, 07:48 PM
That's a lot of tit for a funeral; just saying.

Sgt.Timmykinz
Jan 30th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Dirrty Xtina is still alive and well, that girl is pure filth...guess you can't buy class? And when did she get so fat?

Pump-it-UP
Jan 30th, 2012, 09:49 PM

And her divorce. And then getting arrested last year. :o:o

silverwhite
Jan 30th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Haters gonna hate :shrug: She still has her voice and talent

Lord Choc Ice
Jan 30th, 2012, 11:23 PM
This :yeah:.

All these people calling her fat better not be Adele or Clarkson fans either :unsure:.

Mr.Sharapova
Jan 31st, 2012, 12:04 AM

This.

ExXotikal
Jan 31st, 2012, 12:04 AM

TO7XywZSZdc

:help:
Hell no she didn't. She, as per usual, SCREAMED, she can't still belt without straining. Endless and unnecessary melismas. No musicality whatsoever.

And was this hoe just off her shift on the streets? I thought even the hoes knew how to dress appropriately in church? Them implants and wanting out.

This gerl is kelling me softly with her BS.:lol:

Sgt.Timmykinz
Jan 31st, 2012, 12:39 AM

All these people calling her fat better not be Adele or Clarkson fans either :unsure:.

I don't recall either using their bodies as a primary way to sell their music

Maddox
Jan 31st, 2012, 06:27 AM
It looks like she finally let the 'Genie' out of the bottle.

:cuckoo:

Thanos
Jan 31st, 2012, 06:40 AM
:rolls: greatest thread of all time.

Londoner
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:11 AM

It's a different sort of fat. It's bloated fat that you see on lushes and old hookers.

The woman (she's no longer a girl) can sing - she has great pipes - but she looks awful, far older than her years.

cowsonice
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:48 AM
Xtina kinda killed this song because of her great pipes. Not every song asks for vocal gymnastics and "At Last" is definitely one of them.

Miranda
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:56 AM

i don't hate her as i hardly know her. Just giving out an opinion. She can still has her voice and talent but having unwise choice on outfit in a funeral :shrug:

JN
Jan 31st, 2012, 03:17 PM
That's a lot of tit for a funeral; just saying.

At the last one I attended, I nearly forgot who was in the casket. http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/dongoliano/56.gif and http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7964/butthead.gif were everywhere! Just saying, too.

Dirrty Xtina is still alive and well, that girl is pure filth...guess you can't buy class? And when did she get so fat?

Being caught off-guard by your period shows a lack of class? You, sir, are an idiot. I swear, some of you on TF throw the word "class" around like you're the queen of England. Get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 31st, 2012, 03:27 PM
Don't think Etta James cares about Xtina showing cleavage and stuff since she's no longer exist.:oh: :hug:
Despite usually having something to hate about Xtina, this time I'll be on her side.:oh:

ranfurly
Jan 31st, 2012, 07:44 PM
Maria Callas > Christina Aguleria

Bismarck.
Jan 31st, 2012, 08:00 PM
Maria Callas > Christina Aguleria

:lol: I think that goes without saying.

Beat
Feb 1st, 2012, 08:25 AM
i don't care about her fluids or her weight, but boy, what a horrible, inappropriate, show-off, soulless performance of this song.

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 1st, 2012, 01:45 PM
yea i was NOT impressed by the performance....the song itself doesn't need any elaborate runs and i think that's what has happened this day to singers: everything is about how much runs you can do and making a song as complicated as possible...

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 1st, 2012, 01:50 PM
yea i was NOT impressed by the performance....the song itself doesn't need any elaborate runs and i think that's what has happened this day to singers: everything is about how much runs you can do and making a song as complicated as possible...

Well to my knowledge, nowadays singers don't do much vocal acrobatics like before and they needed the help of autotune to make them special.:shrug: It's time to appreciate talent like her.

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 1st, 2012, 01:59 PM
Well to my knowledge, nowadays singers don't do much vocal acrobatics like before and they needed the help of autotune to make them special.:shrug: It's time to appreciate talent like her.

don't get me wrong, i love christina...but this song at this time was over done...beyawnsay, jhud etc (who are supposed to be the big voices) do get carried away with all the runs etc hence why I like to stick to my oldies when there wasn't the autotune (as much as today)...this is an example of someone who CAN sing but is overdoing it (especially considering the occasion)

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 1st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Well, it's her singing style and she's known for that since she started.:shrug: I don't like it when there's too much vocal runs too but I think it was a great tribute to Etta. Etta loves Xtina and she knew and heard about Xtina's cover of that song, so I guess if she doesn't Xtina's interpretation of it, she would've snubbed Xtina like she did to Beyonce and not have an intimate moment with her for a day.:oh:

WowWow
Feb 1st, 2012, 03:58 PM
:spit: @ the comments

That is not a period, you ignorant fools.:tape:

ExXotikal
Feb 1st, 2012, 10:39 PM

The King is not about this bulshit.

5_ghwuWtWjc

ExXotikal
Feb 1st, 2012, 10:42 PM
don't get me wrong, i love christina...but this song at this time was over done...beyawnsay, jhud etc (who are supposed to be the big voices) do get carried away with all the runs etc hence why I like to stick to my oldies when there wasn't the autotune (as much as today)...this is an example of someone who CAN sing but is overdoing it (especially considering the occasion)

Watch your mouth and lemme educate you, silly hoe. The Kang doesn't go overboard with the vocals on this song, she never does. You can tackle Jennifer DONUTson though, I ain't here for her.

UxqpALfYhtQ#t=1m25s

ranfurly
Feb 1st, 2012, 10:59 PM
What's red and crawls up Christina's Leg?

her Homesick Abortion

Szavay #1
Feb 4th, 2012, 09:22 PM
That is not a period, you ignorant fools.:tape:

only christina knows that for sure but you can't blame people for thinking that cause it isn't like it hasn't happened to a lot of women. anyway, i felt so bad for her cause i know etta james was an idol of hers.