PDA

View Full Version : Worst USA national anthem (The Star Spangled Banner) flop ever by famous singers?

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 25th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Who did the best flop?:oh:

1. Christina Aguilera
hj5NPNe3jNU
2. Steven Tyler
ooLOEYgGvcw
psi2930wuVo
3. R. Kelly
PkI7F5u1BGY
4. Michael Bolton
MZrK_kOk8Lw

Betten
Jan 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Have you never heard Roseanne Barr sing it?

SkhbpeL-8sY

Ok, she's not a famous singer, but it's still a classic :)

HippityHop
Jan 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure what the problem with Tyler's performance was. He sounded like Steve Tyler. The man is a hard rock singer and his voice has never been the most beautiful in the world. He sang in tune and his performance was respectful. I don't understand the problem. :confused:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 25th, 2012, 01:53 PM
She is not really a singer, but Rosanne Barr gave a disgraceful performance a while back

I must admit that Whitney Houston gave BY FAR the BEST performance ever!

ico4498
Jan 25th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure what the problem with Tyler's performance was. He sounded like Steve Tyler. The man is a hard rock singer and his voice has never been the most beautiful in the world. He sang in tune and his performance was respectful. I don't understand the problem. :confused:

ditto. did folks really expect the guy to suddenly find timbre & range?:lol: not knocking him 'cause i thought he did good. singing the national anthem, classical style, will kick most average singers' butts. he did good!

Barrie_Dude
Jan 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Have you never heard Roseanne Barr sing it?

SkhbpeL-8sY

Ok, she's not a famous singer, but it's still a classic :)
:fiery: Awful

Super Dave
Jan 25th, 2012, 04:42 PM

Me either. Way better than expected. Did people expect him to be Pavarotti all of a sudden?

Not a famous singer, but this is horrific. He must've not even practiced.

HJLvCM4j2mg

Ellery
Jan 25th, 2012, 05:37 PM
cf1HMZbTcz0

:oh:

The Dawntreader
Jan 25th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Floptina dropping notes and slurring her words is criminal:lol:

Mynarco
Jan 25th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Floptina

KarlyM*
Jan 26th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Not a famous singer, but this is horrific. He must've not even practiced.

HJLvCM4j2mg ^When I saw this thread, I instantly thought of Carl Lewis. Boy, he sure set the bar high for horrible renditions of the Star Spangled Banner - what a legend. :bowdown: This never fails to make me laugh hysterically. :happy:

LoLex
Jan 26th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I mean, how people really did expect Tyler to sing that. He always sings like that.

Mikey.
Jan 26th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Poor Christina, she always goes a bit OTT. :sobbing:

Maria Croft
Jan 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
At least Christina sang it live, unlike some other famous divas.

Charlatan
Jan 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM
she has been messing up the anthem not just in one occasion :oh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qqr9ADPdnk :o