PDA

View Full Version : annoying idiosyncrasies

Tammy
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:19 PM
..hm ok it being so damn early in the day i dread to think what the rest has in store.. :mad:

...people have began to completely annoy the shit out of me by the littlest things - this is normal right? :o

- its 25 F out with snow on the ground yet there are morons out wearing shorts and t-shirts
- people somehow came to the conclusion that they should ride their bikes and attempt to rollerblade in the snow, not to mention on the icy sidewalks..
- people walk extremely slow
- morons like to drive fast only to slam on their brakes (not logical with snow) :rolleyes:
- i open my door this morning (i live in a residence hall) to be greeted with the broken bottles of budswiser all over the floor which have been there since wedsnesday night.
- people constantly like pulling the fire alarm at the likes of 3 am - its gotten to the point where i dont even go outside anymore :o
- people are complete lazy ass slobs
- seems as if everyones favorite word of the time is "like" -its included in nearly every sentence i hear someone say

:o - im sorry but hell people are soooo annoying :o

:angel:

The Crow
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Yeah and people use difficult words like idiosyncrasies all the time :mad: :p

Hurricane Lily
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:39 PM
omg like yeah... totally!

ehhehe, hi Tammy! *hug* :)

Tammy
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:43 PM
all poor joris :kiss: - it was just for u ;)

..hm and how are those combat boots working out - styling are you? :p

.. and hi lise! :) ~ people are such cards *burrying them in the snow* :o

carot
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:51 PM
tammy :kiss:

i'm like wearing shorts and t-shirts, i'm like a lazy ass, but like...you still love me right? :kiss:

The Crow
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:08 PM
So is someone gonna tell me what that difficult word means anyway?? :fiery:

Oh Tammy and thanks. No combat boots, but like short bootty-like shoes, ok? :p

Tammy
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:26 PM
..aww and of course carotje :kiss: ~ atleast you're a cute lazy ass ;)

..hm and gotcha :p - poor joris *sigh* :angel: