PDA

View Full Version : Fallout from the action against Megaupload - sites blocking out USA

pov
Jan 21st, 2012, 01:59 AM
Live VDO - this site is not available in your country.

vShare - this site is not available in your country.

darrinbaker00
Jan 21st, 2012, 03:05 AM
Live VDO - this site is not available in your country.

vShare - this site is not available in your country.

People are supposed to care because.....?

pov
Jan 21st, 2012, 02:40 PM
People are supposed to care because.....?
What??? :confused: I'm always wiling to argue against your opinions but . .really . . you're saying that you don't see how sites starting to blank the USA after the action against Megaupload would be of interest to many people?

darrinbaker00
Jan 21st, 2012, 04:07 PM
What??? :confused: I'm always wiling to argue against your opinions but . .really . . you're saying that you don't see how sites starting to blank the USA after the action against Megaupload would be of interest to many people?

Judging from the responses in this thread, no.

edificio
Jan 21st, 2012, 09:44 PM
Well, how do you know the blockage is related? Anyway, they just don't want to get shut down. Smart business people.

I never could get those to work anyway.

Melly Flew Us
Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:05 AM
i care. the fact that the sheeple don't have a clue is just as irrelevant as they are.

i really do hope it is a reaction to sopa and i hope that more is to come because sopa is a form of terror usually associated with despotic regimes.

now it isn't enough to say i wouldn't want to live in the usa coz of how the govt treats its own people - now i'm afraid in my own home.

darrinbaker00
Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:40 AM
i care. the fact that the sheeple don't have a clue is just as irrelevant as they are.

i really do hope it is a reaction to sopa and i hope that more is to come because sopa is a form of terror usually associated with despotic regimes.

now it isn't enough to say i wouldn't want to live in the usa coz of how the govt treats its own people - now i'm afraid in my own home.

Ah, the "I'm more enlightened than everyone else" card. How original. :yeah: