PDA

View Full Version : Kim's feeling...

liza
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Hi guys and gals....it's been a long time...well to tell you the truth i still follows all your nice and interesting conversation about kim lately....i like to take this opportunity to congratulate kim & co. for the stunning win over welll world no.1...and to all of you..yeah all of you for your great support on our KIM..(wonder its like an oscar speech...:)but there is other thing that i respect about kim..it's regarding to kim's feeling right now...i'm not refering to the winning (of couse everybody know ....)but where is her love one (hewitt) when all the sweetest thing happen....don't get me wrong ok...its not that what you guys thinking:confused: as for my own experience...i'm totally :sad: it happen when i win this game 'boling' i wait for his call (my honey) in a first place than my own family...then it turn out to be he's the last one to call to congratulate me...:sad: those thing..sure i can't handle it..but better late than never right....so back to my point...kim is realllllly good on handling that situation (only god knows why!!)..salute to the new queen on the block ...is none other than KIM CLIJSTERS...GOOD LUCK ON YEAR 2003....
sorry for writing to long...it rarely to get me here but once i get it huh i can't help it....;)

liza
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:34 AM
sorry for wrong spelling....the games called 'bowling'...:lick:

irma
Nov 15th, 2002, 07:09 AM
Liza what do you mean?

Hewee couldn't be in Los Angeles since he had to play himself this week at the other side of the ocean!

Hagar
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:21 AM
I'm sure that if Lleyton would not have had to play Shangai, he would have been sitting in the audience. I mean, Lleyton is very often at Kim's matches so he's only absent when there is a good reason.

Lleykimmy1
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Hagar
I'm sure that if Lleyton would not have had to play Shangai, he would have been sitting in the audience. I mean, Lleyton is very often at Kim's matches so he's only absent when there is a good reason.

I AGREE WITH YOU !!!!!