PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World - Cast released!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BlueTrees
Jan 18th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I'm so excited for this season! I hope it doesn't disappoint. Last season was shockingly bad in my opinion.

Here's the new cast: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/season/24/cast/

Who are your favourites? :D

Valanga
Jan 18th, 2012, 01:35 PM
On a side note: Noctis please don't post anymore spoilers in this thread, thanks.

Christina Cha :eek:

Michael and Matt can be potential hotties. And No Khloe but Kim and Kourtney :sad:?

delicatecutter
Jan 18th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Colton is a Sharapova fan and about as annoying as some of her fans on here. :hysteric:

BlueTrees
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Jay is so hot :drool:

Mattographer
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Do me a favour, don't change the title thread, even after the winner announced :o

Ryan
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Lots of hot girls. I approve. Should be interesting to see who forms "couples" at the one camp, and how that affects their own tribe - will they boot someone who gets cuddly because they might flop?

People who post spoilers will be hurt. Snitches get stitches, yo.

Yorker
Jan 18th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Cast looks pretty boring to me, only positive is I can stare at the girls.

Mistress of Evil
Jan 18th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Only Jay seems to be hot. :o Anyway, such a one-dimensional cast :spit: full of hot chicks, even the cougar looks smoking :eek:

Vincey!
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:41 PM
the girls seem to be quite good looking, I like the girl with the hat lol she seems funny. I feel that Matt will try to be Captain america like Colby/Benry was lol, he's hot but I doubt he'll go far.

Yoncé
Jan 19th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Matt :drool: and potentially Michael.

Reptilia
Jan 19th, 2012, 12:39 AM
I'm gonna watch this season after giving the last a miss :bounce:

Ellen Dawson
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Christina Cha :eek:

Yesssss? May I help you? :angel:

No worries, y'all. I'll be changing my name before OW starts. Go CC! :cheer:

KournikovaFan91
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:08 PM
If casting is anything like recent series these will all be either vacuous, braindead, devout Christians, psychopaths or all of the above. :o

Reptilia
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Can someone fill me in on the twist this season? :confused:

Mattographer
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Can someone fill me in on the twist this season? :confused:
Two tribes living at the same camp and another battle of the sexes.

Reptilia
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Sounds kinda lame :tears: But i'll give it a shot.

delicatecutter
Jan 19th, 2012, 03:28 PM
And I read if you find the HII you can't use it for yourself. You have to give it to somebody from the other tribe.

Mistress of Evil
Jan 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM
^ so the biggest parody up-to-date is in store :spit:

Rafito.
Jan 29th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Oh god I just watched the cast videos and have to say some of the most annoying people are going to come out of this season. Colton hopefully is the 1st one booted I couldn't stand listening to that voice for 5 minutes longer.

Kim seems really cool she is my favorite so far as well as the chick who had open heart surgery, and Jay is pretty hot until he started talking. What is with that voice :hysteric:

Dani12
Jan 29th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Do me a favour, don't change the title thread, even after the winner announced :o

Agreed. Only up to season 15..China. I already know the winner of the last season due to spoilers on the main title congratulating her win :bigcry:

Mistress of Evil
Jan 29th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Mashabators has a representative and he is a pink fairy :hysteric: Overall, all the men seem extremely boring, girl power all the way as always. Kimberly and Christina to snatch some wigs.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/survivor-one-world-preview-video_n_1241173.html

:hehehe:

Valanga
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mike looks like a TWAT

delicatecutter
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
For those of you who don't know, the Miss Survivor contest is currently underway at robhasawebsite.com. The finalists are Jenna Morasca, Amanda Kimmel, Parvati Shallow, Courtney Yates, and Andrea Boehlke. I am firmly Team Courtney and can't wait for her video to be posted. :inlove:

Valanga
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:22 PM
You ditch Queen Parvati for Courtney :o?
I am disappointed.

delicatecutter
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Oh I love Parvati but she already won Greatest of All Time. I only think it's fair to share the love. And Courtney cracks me up like nobody else. :bowdown: (And she has repeatedly replied to me on Twitter. :inlove:)

Amanda's video is a hot mess. I highly recommend it for entertainment value alone.

delicatecutter
Feb 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM
Queen Parvati's interview is up! :inlove:

http://robhasawebsite.com/parvati-shallow-miss-survivor-video-interview.html

Rafito.
Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Parv forgot how husky her voice was :hearts:

Hope Jenna wins it!

Mistress of Evil
Feb 4th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Queen Parvati has this in the bag. Please, please, please return for the next season :crying2: But since it ain't happening I would be OK with Brenda and Andrea starring, it would some consolidation.

delicatecutter
Feb 4th, 2012, 08:31 AM
I don't see how Parvati will lose except for the fact that the person counting the votes bashed Amanda really hard in the initial introduction of the Top 5. She *might* come out on top. I'm still firmly on Team Courtney unless she bombs her interview.

Szavay #1
Feb 4th, 2012, 08:15 PM
just watched the preview on tvgc and there's one guy that jeff calls the villain that totally reminds me of kris humphries. :facepalm: and the puerto rican girl who came in heels is :lol:

delicatecutter
Feb 4th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Rob Cesternino has just informed me that Courtney's video will not be up until Monday. I am so angry. :fiery:

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM
One hour!! Also one hour left to vote for Miss Survivor!

http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-voting-ballot.html

JJ Expres
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM
One hour!! Also one hour left to vote for Miss Survivor!

http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-voting-ballot.html

who got your vote?

i voted for jenna, amanda(she was shockingly funny,interesting and outgoing in her interview, it was amazing) and parv close second. i wanted to vote for courtney before interviews and everything but after seeing that she doesn't give a fuck i changed my mind . andrea is so so cute but her accomplishments are just not good enough :shrug:

delicatecutter
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:30 PM
I voted for Parvati at work and Courtney at home. :secret: I just wanted to see if the Courtney vote would even work and it took it. It's not like I was trying to stuff the ballot box for one nominee.

And yeah, Courtney clearly doesn't give a fuck, which is kind of her thing. :lol:

JJ Expres
Feb 15th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I voted for Parvati at work and Courtney at home. :secret: I just wanted to see if the Courtney vote would even work and it took it. It's not like I was trying to stuff the ballot box for one nominee.

And yeah, Courtney clearly doesn't give a fuck, which is kind of her thing. :lol:

yeah i know she is my favorite player ever :p

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Is Anyone watching?

OMG Colton :tape:

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:08 AM
I like Alicia so far. That girl's got sass. :lol:

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Michael is shady :lol: HII is in play this season.

Not fancy the chances of Kourtney + Tarzan + That guy with big talk

Good move of Alicia. Kim is hot :inlove:

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:18 AM
I'm playing a Survivor pool for the first time. I changed my Kim pick to Christina at the last minute. :o

brickhousesupporter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Is Anyone watching?

OMG Colton :tape:
I know....you don't have to light a lamp to see him. It is clear as day.

Noctis
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:28 AM
This. Is really good :lol:

Noctis
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Your fire got jacked :haha:

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:30 AM
I like the first episode so far. These Chauvinistic men are just :tape:

Good move by the girls

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:32 AM
OMG Christina got a confessional!!

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Oh no! :sobbing:

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:35 AM
The idol :tape: and she should give it to someone in the next TC

brickhousesupporter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Your fire got jacked :haha:
They didn't know what to do with it.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I see they brought the balance beam out to even the playing field.

brickhousesupporter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Did you see how colton ran down the net......I need that gif in my life.

.....gotta head over to sucks.....I know they will have it.

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Did Sandra make a cameo as the medical crew :tape:?

Poor Kourtney :tape:

brickhousesupporter
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Is the medical crew member Sandra?
She has been there for several season's now. She checks the players medical status after they get voted out.

BTW, I agree with the men......don't fall for the okie doke.

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Did you see how colton ran down the net......I need that gif in my life.

.....gotta head over to sucks.....I know they will have it.

That dong totally gets me :tape:

Noctis
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Gay guy with an idol :lol:

Noctis
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:50 AM
This bunch of bitches, Alicia vs ChristinA :hearts:

Noctis
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Your wrong shut up! :dance:
Best season since Heroes vs Villains!

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:07 AM
I knew Kourtney was out just by how little time was left. Sucks to leave the game like that. Stupid challenge planners. Almost no one even fell as Jeff instructed. :facepalm:

Ryan
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Alicia is a bitch :tape: Cant wait for her to go. Really like Sabrina, Chelsea and Kim for the women. The guys, didnt really see enough to know who's cool or not :shrug: I don't have a problem with the guy who stole their stuff though, that was hilarious.

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:19 AM
the getting naked joke is so bad. Somehow these chauvinistic male contestants need to tone down a bit.

Guessing -
Early elimination: Troy, Nina, Leif, Christina, Matt, Colton, (Monica?)
Alicia somehow gives me a Naonka vibe. And I'm excited to see how Colton makes use of the idol
Not sure about Kim, but somehow I think she could get far.
Matt should be an early target (Attorney ~ Aggressive, since when an attorney won Surivor?), Mike can be really sneaky, Jonas is a WC here - he has quite many confessions today. Could be an early boot, or could be a key factor of a big move.

Nice episode so far. Good idea to grab the immunity without completing the challenge.

AND - Colton is painful to watch

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:41 AM
I think Yul has a law degree. :)

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 01:49 AM
I think Yul has a law degree. :)

I should have written "when was the last time" :p
anyway what I want to point out is that it is rare.

who is your early fave

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:04 AM
My favorites for the win? I like Chelsea a lot. I think Kim has a great shot. I think a woman is going to win this season.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:05 AM
I kept screaming at Colton

:shout: WTF r u doing hanging out with the girls and ignoring the guys? YOU ARE ON THE GUYS TRIBE!!! :rolleyes:

Colton = dunzo

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Colton has the HII though. He's safe for at least 1 TC. And he can probably get out whoever he wants.

Lulu.
Feb 16th, 2012, 03:21 AM
So glad there are no past contestants and/or redemption island. So I'll watch this season.

Vincey!
Feb 16th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Hummm alright here's what I thought, Women tribe is a big mess right now lol. There are like 8 strong women living together wanted to make moves (courtney being clearly the weakest and the odd one out, not surprised she's gone) Christina is really clever and seems to be the one who understand the game better so far with the black girl (even tho I would have waited before giving the HII to Colton just to see how things go knowing that the men weren't going to tribal yet). The hairy crazy bitch won't last long, she's trying to call out people way too early and she talks trash for no reason. I like Kim too lol she's hot and she's the one who caught the 2 chicken way to easily, even with one in her hand already lol

As for the men, well there are 4 guys really playing so far and they are so cocky and arrogant, it's rather usual in survivor and they never end up far lol so guess they are the dumbier. The guy stealing the stuffs to the girls at the beginning was funny but it sure harmed him in the end when they were on the same beach lol. Matt is an idiot so far, his tribe stole stuffs for the women first now everything is messed up and he can't expect girls to kiss his ass to get stuffs. The one beach thing is kinda interesting so far but we'll see more in few weeks I think. They'll redo the tribes pretty soon I htink anyway lol. Colton is somewhat interesting, but the preview from next week kinda made him look like he was goin crazy...not good lol we'll see.

btw can't remember all the names

Daniela-Is-Mine
Feb 16th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Great first episode. I like Monica Sabrina and Kim. HATE Alicia and all the guys sadly :/.

Valanga
Feb 16th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Sophie replied my tweet :inlove:

I can totally see men's alliance crumble in coming episodes. Matt's edit implies an early blindside. Alicia needs to tone down her attitude A LOT.

Mistress of Evil
Feb 16th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Girl Power all the way :rocker2: Matt is a moron; the fratboy alliance was spot-on line, all four of them seems like the run-of-the-mill 20something douchebag :o Colton is not playing the game but getting camera time plus a bitchy line or two, he ain't using his brain, thankfully for him the idol both him some more time on the island. Alicia is just vile, why on Earth did she need to create so much drama over nothing, she was not in danger nor there was necessary to stir things up so early. :help: I really liked Sabrina, a really nice gal she is. Kim, Chelsea look promising as well; need more time to figure Christina out but she might be quite the dark horse.

Ryan
Feb 16th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Hummm alright here's what I thought, Women tribe is a big mess right now lol. There are like 8 strong women living together wanted to make moves (courtney being clearly the weakest and the odd one out, not surprised she's gone) Christina is really clever and seems to be the one who understand the game better so far with the black girl (even tho I would have waited before giving the HII to Colton just to see how things go knowing that the men weren't going to tribal yet). The hairy crazy bitch won't last long, she's trying to call out people way too early and she talks trash for no reason. I like Kim too lol she's hot and she's the one who caught the 2 chicken way to easily, even with one in her hand already lol

As for the men, well there are 4 guys really playing so far and they are so cocky and arrogant, it's rather usual in survivor and they never end up far lol so guess they are the dumbier. The guy stealing the stuffs to the girls at the beginning was funny but it sure harmed him in the end when they were on the same beach lol. Matt is an idiot so far, his tribe stole stuffs for the women first now everything is messed up and he can't expect girls to kiss his ass to get stuffs. The one beach thing is kinda interesting so far but we'll see more in few weeks I think. They'll redo the tribes pretty soon I htink anyway lol. Colton is somewhat interesting, but the preview from next week kinda made him look like he was goin crazy...not good lol we'll see.

btw can't remember all the names

Pretty sure Chelsea caught the chickens, Kim is the Bridal shop owner, a little older.

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Chelsea was so bad-ass catching the chickens. :hearts: I like her a lot more than I thought I would based on her pre-show interviews.

Ryan
Feb 16th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Catching the kitchens. :spit: :lol: They should build a kitchen in the women's camp so they feel more at home. :oh:

delicatecutter
Feb 16th, 2012, 07:46 PM
:spit: What a typo!

Vincey!
Feb 16th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Pretty sure Chelsea caught the chickens, Kim is the Bridal shop owner, a little older.

oh yes! Maybe! Anyway that's the one I meant Chelsea then :P lol sorry didn't really catch up with the names yet lol.

Noctis
Feb 16th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Courtney has cancer :hug:

delicatecutter
Feb 17th, 2012, 01:19 AM
You scared me for a minute. You mean Kourtney.

Valanga
Feb 17th, 2012, 10:43 AM
RNO is having a feature of "Survivor - The greatest of all time". No. 1 is Rob, no. 2 is Richard, no. 3 is Brian, no. 4 is Parvati :spit:

Prizeidiot
Feb 17th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Really liked the first episode. I thought the one world idea would be a good twist, and it's turning out better than imagined so far.

The girls tribe is a mess with Alicia being so dominant. I don't even know what Christina did wrong - she got them fire and all they had to do was weave some leaves. And the whole "she's sucking up to the guys, she's playing the game" argument didn't even make sense. Alicia was offering to strip and pole dance. I don't know about other people, but that seems more like trying to play friendly with the guys to me?

Colton's clearly not winning this game. But to me, it just seems like he wants to have his 10 minutes of fame and enjoy his time on the island, rather than win. He's made it pretty obvious that he's aligned with the women straight away, even though he's not on their tribe and it's day 3.

mckyle.
Feb 17th, 2012, 02:37 PM
What a bad way to start the season with the first challenge not even being finished. I really hope this isn't a bad omen for the rest of the season.

I think Alicia may have hurt herself more than Christina at TC. She showed she's a loose cannon, with the whole, "I'd punch you if we were in Chicago" line. That original alliance of five on the girls' side will end soon, probably. Monica might become my favorite from the girls' tribe; she seems kooky. Sabrina might be playing too hard, too fast.

I'm not really interested in the guys' tribe. Four douchebags vs. five odd guys.

BlueTrees
Feb 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM
I'm with you guys. I don't get what the hell Alicia was arguing about. So Christina was trying to get fire for the tribe by weaving palm leaves for the guys? What the hell is wrong with that? :rolleyes: Anyway, Alicia's pretty much running the show on the Salani tribe but she just has no chance of winning with that attitude. I do like her though, by the way. :p

delicatecutter
Feb 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Kourtney said Alicia is bitter because she wanted to be the one negotiating with the men but Christina obviously does it better.

Ellen Dawson
Feb 18th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I think Alicia may have hurt herself more than Christina at TC. She showed she's a loose cannon, with the whole, "I'd punch you if we were in Chicago" line. That original alliance of five on the girls' side will end soon, probably. Monica might become my favorite from the girls' tribe; she seems kooky. Sabrina might be playing too hard, too fast.

Totally re: Monica. :banghead: @ how we're on S24 and players still make dumb ass social mistakes like Alicia. I know CBS is happy but so annoying for diehard fans of the show. :( Yeah, Sabrina's too visibly strong. I bet she'll get blindsided (I'm not spoiling anything, I promise). Why were most of Matt's confessionals shot with him sitting like that? Are we supposed to zoom in for a bulge? :rolleyes: And he totally has a target on him now. Whatever. :shrug:

Chelsea FTW! :bounce:

delicatecutter
Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Less than two hours!!!!

Parvati won Miss Survivor btw!

Here is Nicole crowning her: :sobbing:

ZXsGTBY58V4

Valanga
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:05 AM
Alicia pulled a serena in her confessional :lol:

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:06 AM
Alicia is getting the "girl who falls hard" edit.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:11 AM
LOL I love how Bill is the new Jeff Probst.

Valanga
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:12 AM
This DIY reward challenge is lame :tape: Where is Jeff?

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
At least there are reward challenges this season. :sobbing:

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:37 AM
Kat is such a dingbat. :sobbing:

Noctis
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM
Getting beat by men ons balance.challenge

Hurley
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:42 AM
Getting beat by men ons balance.challenge

Seriously, they have to mix the tribes ASAP, otherwise it's gonna be a sausagefest at the end of the season.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:55 AM
They will definitely mix the tribes. Might be sooner than later.

Hurley
Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
"I'm a Republican and I do NOT believe in handouts." - Colton :facepalm:

Noctis
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:00 AM
Christina and Monica is in danger
Colton will be here for a while
The 4 misfits will stay together
And 4 fit guys will stay together
And there's 3 women+ Kat

Women is doomed basically, unless a mix,but I think the guys will still stay together
Unless Colton and girls have majority in mix, I see a pagonging :spit:

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:01 AM
And there's 3 women+ Kat

Women is doomed basically, unless a mix,but I think the guys will still stay together

Honestly hard to read your posts when you're known to read (and post) spoilers. So I didn't read it once I saw you making "predictions". :lol:

Valanga
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:03 AM
Colton might be the worst Survivor contestant in history. I have never cringed that much watching him with the girls. And he has the friggin idol :o

This elimination is NID. The red herring about kat almost had me hooked but the girls is not that stupid to destroy their alliance pre-merge.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:03 AM
"I'm a Republican and I do NOT believe in handouts." - Colton :facepalm:

I don't hate Colton mostly because gay-on-gay homophobia is so horrible and rampant. And he has a clever mind. He got the misfits on his side. I firmly believe that it is going to pay off for him eventually.

Hurley
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:04 AM
And there's 3 women+ Kat

If these are spoilers, I swear to God, I will quit my job, sell all of my assets, and make it my life's sole mission and divine right to make sure your IP is permanently disabled and you will never post on this board again. I will motherfucking change the numerical system of the world if I have to so that logging in is impossible for you.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:05 AM
Colton might be the worst Survivor contestant in history. I have never cringed that much watching him with the girls. And he has the friggin idol :o

This elimination is NID. The red herring about kat almost had me hooked but the girls is not that stupid to destroy their alliance pre-merge.

Well something tells me that Christina and Monica both hope to make some kind of inroads as neither of them voted for Kat.

Colton is not the worst Survivor contestant in history. I'm pretty sure Lisi holds that honor.

Hurley
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:05 AM
I don't hate Colton mostly because gay-on-gay homophobia is so horrible and rampant. And he has a clever mind. He got the misfits on his side. I firmly believe that it is going to pay off for him eventually.

He's working everything to his advantage. I just don't know how smart he can be if he's a gay who's voting Republican. :shrug:

Valanga
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:06 AM
And there's 3 women+ Kat

Seriously are you posting spoilers you twat :o

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:08 AM
He's working everything to his advantage. I just don't know how smart he can be if he's a gay who's voting Republican. :shrug:

He's from Alabama lol. And if he's savvy, he's saying all this shit that he doesn't even believe in to be controversial and hence a bet for a future All-Stars season.

And hell, I'm gay but I considered voting for McCain in 08 just cause I hated that Obama stole the nomination from Hillary. I definitely didn't vote for Obama.

Ryan
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:08 AM
I'm with Hurley - Noctis, you better not be spoiled or so help me God... :lol:

I think we'll see a shake up IN the women's tribe. Chelsea and Kim are with it - they won't keep Kat/Alica/Kristina (whoever fucks up/causes problems) around longer than they need to. Monica showed she is smart, and is helpful around camp - Nina would have been safe tonight if she was nicer and more useful at camp.

Colton :spit: You don't believe in handouts? Sabrina handed you a GD Idol, you used them to be your social safety net for 4 days...but you don't believe in handouts? STFU.

One more IC loss from the ladies and it'll get changed up I think.

Hurley
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:11 AM
And hell, I'm gay but I considered voting for McCain in 08 just cause I hated that Obama stole the nomination from Hillary. I definitely didn't vote for Obama.

That goes double for you too, then. Sorry. :shrug:

Don't we have enough problems without causing more for ourselves? :facepalm: But this is off-topic.

Vincey!
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:12 AM
Noctis should be banned of this thread lol we never know if what he says is his opinion or just spoilers to make him/her sound smart when it will happen :shrug:

Personally, the women tribe is in big trouble, I think Nina should have stayed and that girl and Kim should have voted for Kat, they could have always created an alliance with the 3 others, it wouldn't be too late to change alliances at this point, nobody would really take this against them. Anyway they still would have been up 4 against 3 in their original alliances so they would have had alot more options than now. Monica and Nina seems to be good in challenges so they would have been good assets.

Colton is becoming a little too annoying and cocky, he has the immunity idol for on tribal alright, so even if he survives that tribal and make a "deal" to eliminate one of the big guys (probably Matt or Jay) it doesn't mean he'd stay longer than that after wards. His only chance is if they change the tribe and ally with the women to take out the remaining men. To me, he's a good contestant to go at the end with nobody would vote for him if he's against a girl and if he's against a guy, some girls might vote for him but not enough I'd say. Overall it was a prety boring episode tbh. I don't really get why Christina got called out at tribal?? lol. Kat talking nonsense about the fact she would have never thrown Nina under the bus but she gladly threw Christina when she wasn't even part of the discussion lol.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:15 AM
That goes double for you too, then. Sorry. :shrug:

Don't we have enough problems without causing more for ourselves? :facepalm: But this is off-topic.

It is OT but I don't see what Obama has done for gay rights that Hillary wouldn't have done. Plus Bill now endorses gay marriage. But I didn't vote for McCain so it's a moot point. I would never vote Republican.

Noctis
Feb 23rd, 2012, 03:05 AM

If these are spoilers, I swear to God, I will quit my job, sell all of my assets, and make it my life's sole mission and divine right to make sure your IP is permanently disabled and you will never post on this board again. I will motherfucking change the numerical system of the world if I have to so that logging in is impossible for you.

Seriously are you posting spoilers you twat :o

I'm with Hurley - Noctis, you better not be spoiled or so help me God... :lol:

I think we'll see a shake up IN the women's tribe. Chelsea and Kim are with it - they won't keep Kat/Alica/Kristina (whoever fucks up/causes problems) around longer than they need to. Monica showed she is smart, and is helpful around camp - Nina would have been safe tonight if she was nicer and more useful at camp.

Colton :spit: You don't believe in handouts? Sabrina handed you a GD Idol, you used them to be your social safety net for 4 days...but you don't believe in handouts? STFU.

One more IC loss from the ladies and it'll get changed up I think.

Noctis should be banned of this thread lol we never know if what he says is his opinion or just spoilers to make him/her sound smart when it will happen :shrug:

Personally, the women tribe is in big trouble, I think Nina should have stayed and that girl and Kim should have voted for Kat, they could have always created an alliance with the 3 others, it wouldn't be too late to change alliances at this point, nobody would really take this against them. Anyway they still would have been up 4 against 3 in their original alliances so they would have had alot more options than now. Monica and Nina seems to be good in challenges so they would have been good assets.

Colton is becoming a little too annoying and cocky, he has the immunity idol for on tribal alright, so even if he survives that tribal and make a "deal" to eliminate one of the big guys (probably Matt or Jay) it doesn't mean he'd stay longer than that after wards. His only chance is if they change the tribe and ally with the women to take out the remaining men. To me, he's a good contestant to go at the end with nobody would vote for him if he's against a girl and if he's against a guy, some girls might vote for him but not enough I'd say. Overall it was a prety boring episode tbh. I don't really get why Christina got called out at tribal?? lol. Kat talking nonsense about the fact she would have never thrown Nina under the bus but she gladly threw Christina when she wasn't even part of the discussion lol.

wtf :cuckoo: theres no spoilers for this season,it is obvious whats happening so far. I think you should all apologise to me this once,i mean even a dumbass like Brandon hantz can figure this out,just by watching :tape:

Ryan
Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:10 PM
You have a poor track record, so no apologies for you. But if you can promise you're not Spoiled, then we won't say anything in the future. :yeah:

Valanga
Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
Ditto.

Noctis
Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
http://shiningtalent.com/maria/maria5.jpg
Chelsea remind me of Makiri so much

Valanga
Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:51 PM
http://shiningtalent.com/maria/maria5.jpg
Chelsea remind me of Makiri so much

Preach. I had the same thought last night when Kim talked to her before going to TC.

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:53 PM
Kim reminds me of Mauresmo!

Ryan
Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Except Kim is 1000x hotter than Mauresmo. :lol:

delicatecutter
Feb 23rd, 2012, 09:07 PM
:ras: I think Mauresmo is beautiful.

Mistress of Evil
Feb 23rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
The women's tribe is a sinking ship. :o If they keep it up, there will not be a woman in final 5. :help: Mix it immediately! Kat is a clueless, brainless idiot; she cannot even make a single coherent sentence for God's sake :weirdo: Should have gotten rid of her :help:

Ellen Dawson
Feb 23rd, 2012, 10:32 PM
Kim and Chelsea look like soap opera actresses. You know they were cast primarily for their looks...not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

I don't like Kat (I don't do dumb :angel: ) - was that the first audible fart in Survivor history? :scratch:

Colton's annoying. :facepalm: But I did like his power move. Hopefully the misfits ride with him then blindside his ass. :D

The women's tribe is a sinking ship. :o If they keep it up, there will not be a woman in final 5. :help: Mix it immediately! Kat is a clueless, brainless idiot; she cannot even make a single coherent sentence for God's sake :weirdo: Should have gotten rid of her :help:

New to watching Reality TV, eh? :p

Honestly hard to read your posts when you're known to read (and post) spoilers. So I didn't read it once I saw you making "predictions". :lol:

I read spoilers but never post them but some people read them and then post pretending like they're just really good at foreshadowing. It is what it is. We all love the show. :smoke:

Dawn Marie
Feb 24th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I'm down with the men tribe right now. The woman are pathetic looking. I don't do pathetic looking.

Prizeidiot
Feb 24th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Kim and Chelsea seem like the only two functional people on the women's tribe.

Not sure what to think of Colton. Sometimes he seems like he isn't playing the game, then he suddenly makes reasonable use of the idol.

Btw, in the immunity challenge: could the people crossing just have pushed everyone in the water and run across the beam if they didn't have to jump in as well?

Mistress of Evil
Feb 24th, 2012, 11:30 AM
^^^ that would have been a great strategy. :eek:

New to watching Reality TV, eh? :p

She brings idiocy to a new level, though. :cool:

Anyway, what irritated me the most was that "I never fail, I do not take up anything in which I know I will fail" quote! :o This is such a loser's mentality, not doing something because you are afraid you will fail at it. :weirdo: That's kinda the beauty of life - trying new things not knowing how will you do at them.

Willam
Feb 24th, 2012, 08:47 PM
:haha: at the @the ignorant people saying that gays can't vote republican.

as if gay rights are the only problem is this country.

Hurley
Feb 24th, 2012, 09:36 PM
I didn't say they couldn't. Self-sabotaging idiots can do whatever they want. :shrug:

Willam
Feb 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I didn't say they couldn't. Self-sabotaging idiots can do whatever they want. :shrug:

You're a walking rainbow, who is clearly stupid and probably knows nothing about politics besides from what the media shoves down your throat.

Szavay #1
Feb 24th, 2012, 11:41 PM
team kim! :cheer: she looks like amanda peet. :)

Rafito.
Feb 25th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I love Chelsea & Kitty Kat! But can I just say Jay is so hot :drool: That accent!

delicatecutter
Feb 25th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Hahaha a lot of people make fun of Jay because they think his voice is too high. It doesn't bother me at all.

KournikovaFan91
Feb 25th, 2012, 05:32 AM
:haha: at the @the ignorant people saying that gays can't vote republican.

as if gay rights are the only problem is this country.

I depends on the Republican he is voting for imho, the more Libertarian Republicans are fine but the regular rank and file republicans tend to support a lot of homophobic groups. Especially nowadays when the Republicans have moved even further to the right.

Gay people voting for Ron Paul, Olympia Snowe, Lisa Murkovski, George Voinovich, etc. is quite acceptable imo since those types of Republicans have shown they aren't rampant homophobes like so many others in Congress.

Hurley
Feb 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM
No matter how moderate a Republican is, any additional red seat in Congress hurts the gay community, period.

First and foremost, politics is a money game, and that is predicated on a NUMBERS game.

Ryan
Feb 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Politics talk will stop now, thanks. Keep it up in the US Politics thread, PM's, whatever - just not here. I'll start deleting posts, and eventually this thread. So...go away with that shit.

Hurley
Feb 26th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Oh, please, you're going to have to delete the thread once Noctis starts posting spoilers anyway :ras:

And don't give people the idea to continue a politics discussion with me via PM :sobbing: They just need to accept the fact that they're wrong.

ANYWAY I'll make this post on-topic by saying that the girls' team is terrible.

Ryan
Feb 26th, 2012, 12:28 AM
I don't care what happens to any of them, as long as Chelsea and Kim stay around forever. :drool:

Ellen Dawson
Feb 28th, 2012, 05:23 PM
I don't care what happens to any of them, as long as Chelsea and Kim stay around forever. :drool:

They will. Wait for it...."they're getting THAT kind of edit". :banana:

Harju.
Feb 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM
:lol: @ the girls suddenly getting the screentime. Jeff must be fuming inside. He likes his alpha-males. The way he ripped on the girls during the TC said it all.

Best Alliance ever.
Sabrina/Kim/Chelsea/Alicia/KittyKat <3

Stay strong, gurls.

Valanga
Feb 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Chelsea and Kim's edit are really good.

BlueTrees
Feb 28th, 2012, 11:43 PM
I think Chelsea or Kim will win, based on their edits.

delicatecutter
Feb 29th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I think Sabrina or Kim will win.

Valanga
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:09 AM
Kim's voice is EXACTLY like Sophie's. And Matt is a jerk

and we need a gif of Colton running.

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM
Kat is such a hot mess. :sobbing:

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:19 AM
Lol Kat,dumb blond,she is below Fabio

Ryan
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:20 AM
Colton saying they didn't give him anything? :weirdo: Guy is fucking stupid, vote him out.

Valanga
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:23 AM
Colton :lol: I don't believe in handouts

Chelsea is so Kelly purple at some situations

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:25 AM
I still can't believe the tribes are still so divided. It would be much better for everybody if they would work together.

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:31 AM
Women seriously ...

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:36 AM
Incredible performance from Salani!!!!!

Valanga
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:36 AM
This choking is unreal :spit:

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:37 AM
What a comeback :bigclap: Bill choked so hard.

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:39 AM
That's like when Ozzy choked in the last IC last season. :sobbing:

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:42 AM
Ghetto trash ?:o

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:44 AM
Matt realise 4 doesn't beat 5 :haha:

Valanga
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:46 AM
Matt is so blipping annoying to watch

Expected boot.

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:54 AM
LOL Tarzan is turning out to be quite the character! Great episode but I'm about sick of the Queen Colton show.

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:59 AM
Looks like Mike voted for Bill. :spit: Oh and Bill voted for Matt. :rolls:

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 01:00 AM
Survivor 24 = The Colton World :sobbing:
So happy Matt get the dumb,is all lawyers so dumb,ignorant on survivor? They think its a courtroom.

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 01:04 AM
What did Colton say in the end? :spit:
I am going to Skip Matts exit interview... I think Rob shouldn't bother.

mckyle.
Mar 1st, 2012, 02:45 AM
It seems like the Alpha males never learn on this show :lol:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Mar 1st, 2012, 02:59 AM
Survivor 24 = The Colton World :sobbing:
I never thought that was going to happen, just shows what an Idol can do for ya.

Side Note- Is there a woman's idol? Certainly Sabrina wouldn't have stopped looking....

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 04:10 AM
The Idol for the women is on the men's camp. As far as we know, it hasn't been found yet. (Although that could be editing.)

Dawn Marie
Mar 1st, 2012, 05:07 AM
I can't stand Colton!! He is a repuke to boot! EWE!! I want him gone!!!! Bill next time hide what you're doing. All the girls did was copy then found that last piece before he did. I do like Sabrina and that chic with the dark hair and slanty eyes. I forgot her name??

Vincey!
Mar 1st, 2012, 06:04 AM
THat was a good episode lol....the women are really "unfair" to the man tribe tho if they keep using their fire and shelter without thinking they should give anything in return lol...maybe taking the boat whenever the men wanted was too much but still they should try to make a deal lol. Anyway I'm glad to see the woman crushing the man in a challenge also coming from behind to win the immunity was great! The last piece of puzzle was so obvious tho I don't get why it took them so much time to figure it out! lol

Colton is getting on my nerves, because he has the HII he seems to think he control the whole game now lmaooo that's such a juvenile thinking. Matt was clearly the one going first I could feel that rom the first episode. Once again Colton acted like a total cocky brat by doing a shady votes when he could have clearly made it know to everyone whithin his "alliance". Colton is the vilain, how surprising lol.

Valanga
Mar 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
I love this season much more than the previous one - the cast is well chosen, no more silly RI thing and I'm surprised the 2-tribes-on-the-same-beach concept actually works.

And oh, has everyone had a confessional already? Has Leif had one?

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:31 AM
Leif had one or two.. But I kinda child's seeing him vote

Valanga
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:33 AM
:confused: what? kinda child?

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM
HTC phone auto complete :facepalm
'kinda chuckled' he was leaning against the desk

Prizeidiot
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
Colton's actually played the game terribly so far (purely based on his emotions), but he's pretty much top dog at the moment. You would think the guys would have to get rid of him next chance they get.

Not sure where the logic was with Matt thinking that 4 guys makes a dominant alliance in a tribe of 5. If you can't count, you deserve to go home.

I'm pretty much with everyone else in thinking that Chelsea and Kim look the most likely at the moment (just based on edit).

delicatecutter
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:42 PM
Bill was acting high as hell at TC. :hysteric:

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM
He was so nervous,try hide it by acting high :spit:

Mistress of Evil
Mar 1st, 2012, 02:32 PM
Finally, some success for the girls. :cheer: Kim & Chelsea are lock-on for final 5, maybe even make the final 3 based on the amount of air time they get . Probably one more person will go before the mixing of the tribes comes and hopefully it will be another man.

Queen Colton is just too much and all over the place. :spit: He loves the attention and lives to make a bitchy look or a biting "statement". :lol: I fear that our Queen Bee's edit is setting him up for a blindside in the not that distant future, though; his demise will be yummy as hell :droll: Poor Matty :hug: The head of the douchebag alliance is gone :sad: He truly was/is the douchebag, too full of himself to realise basic stuff. He was the one male contestant(apart from Colton) to get a decent amount of exposure, that must count for something. :awww:

Blu€
Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:24 AM
Could they please avoid those "previously"? They just tell you everything that's going to happen! :lol:
You knew from the start that the men were going to lose the IC, and it was damn obvious it was going to be Matt when the previously mentioned him thinking he was the man in charge.
The women were lucky to win...and the reward challenge was boring.
And yes that Bill guy was so crazy at TC he made Colton look sane.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:55 AM
One thing that bugs me about this show is its bias in casting people from California or Southern States, I mean how many North Eastern Americans make it on this show.

Obviously casting from California is easy for the production crew but why so many Southerners, it tends to bring the whole Christian thing into the show which thankfully we haven't experienced yet this season.

Szavay #1
Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:00 AM
yay salani!!! :cheer: so happy for them and they all contributed. :) go kim! :bounce:

One thing that bugs me about this show is its bias in casting people from California or Southern States, I mean how many North Eastern Americans make it on this show.

Obviously casting from California is easy for the production crew but why so many Southerners, it tends to bring the whole Christian thing into the show which thankfully we haven't experienced yet this season.

i just thought ti was cause the majority of the ppl trying out were from either the south or ca.

Ghetto trash ?:o

i know that was terrible and totally uncalled for. :( and you'd think w/ all the stuff that colton's been called in his real life that he'd know better than to make a racist comment. and with the way colton's acting on the show he's prolly justifying to the homophobes watching why they don't like gay ppl.

delicatecutter
Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:30 AM

Well a lot of the people listed as being from California aren't native Californians. Tons of people move there from all over the country to try to make it in the entertainment industry or because of the impeccable climate.

And last season you had Christine, Sophie, and Papa Bear from the NE. Cochran is from VA I guess but he obviously went to school in NY/MA. And this season Sabrina is from NY. I think over the years this show has had plenty of East-Coasters.

And southern Florida isn't really considered "the South" so to speak. Lots of people are cast from southern Florida as well.

ETA: going though the list of winners
Borneo: Richard (RI)
Australia: Tina (TN)
Africa: Ethan (MA)
Marquesas: Vecepia (OR)
Thailand: Brian (born in MD)
Amazon: Jenna (PA)
Pearl-Islands: Sandra (CT)
All-Stars: Amber (PA)
Vanuatu: Chris (OH)
Palau: Tom (NY)
Guatemala: Danni (KS)
Exile Island: Aras (CA)
Cook Islands: Yul (NY, CA)
Fiji: Earl (KS)
China: Todd (UT)
Micronesia: Parvati (GA)
Gabon: Bob (ME)
Tocantins: JT (AL)
Samoa: Natalie (AR)
Heroes vs Villains: Sandra (CT)
Nicaragua: Fabio (MO)
Redemption Island: Rob (MA)
South Pacific: Sophie (NY)

Obviously the winners aren't indicative of an entire cast but there has been one native Californian winner. But you're probably complaining about the heavy recruiting of mactors from California but that has nothing to do with where those players are originally from.

Also, there are deeply religious people all over the country, not just from the Bible Belt of the South. I still cringe at how religious Vecepia and Sean were in Marquesas and she was from Portland and he was from from Harlem! Brett and Laura from Samoa were also both very religious and neither of them were from the South either.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:34 AM
Colton's a doucher but he did all the right, strategic things to keep himself alive. He owes Sabrina big time...and will prolly plot to get her out. :lol:

Also, there are deeply religious people all over the country, not just from the Bible Belt of the South. I still cringe at how religious Vecepia and Sean were in Marquesas and she was from Portland and he was from from Harlem!

What? Religious people can't come from Harlem? Sounds like you've never been to upper Manhattan. There are tons of churches as well as a steady stream of both Jehovah's Witness and Mormon missionaries on foot, stumping for their denomination. But back to the show...I am thankful that there hasn't been a single group prayer this season. Coach and his crew wore me out!!! :fiery:

Ryan
Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Colton's a doucher but he did all the right, strategic things to keep himself alive. He owes Sabrina big time...and will prolly plot to get her out. :lol:

What? Religious people can't come from Harlem? Sounds like you've never been to upper Manhattan. There are tons of churches as well as a steady stream
of both Jehovah's Witness and Mormon missionaries on foot, stumping for their denomination. But back to the show...I am thankful that there hasn't been a single group prayer this season. Coach and his crew wore me out!!! :fiery:

PREACH! I can't believe Sophie didn't kill someone.

delicatecutter
Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM

What? Religious people can't come from Harlem? Sounds like you've never been to upper Manhattan. There are tons of churches as well as a steady stream
of both Jehovah's Witness and Mormon missionaries on foot, stumping for their denomination. But back to the show...I am thankful that there hasn't been a single group prayer this season. Coach and his crew wore me out!!! :fiery:

What? My point was that there are religious people everywhere, not just the Bible Belt lol. Unless you were being facetious.

Vincey!
Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Well a lot of the people listed as being from California aren't native Californians. Tons of people move there from all over the country to try to make it in the entertainment industry or because of the impeccable climate.

And last season you had Christine, Sophie, and Papa Bear from the NE. Cochran is from VA I guess but he obviously went to school in NY/MA. And this season Sabrina is from NY. I think over the years this show has had plenty of East-Coasters.

And southern Florida isn't really considered "the South" so to speak. Lots of people are cast from southern Florida as well.

ETA: going though the list of winners
Borneo: Richard (RI)
Australia: Tina (TN)
Africa: Ethan (MA)
Marquesas: Vecepia (OR)
Thailand: Brian (born in MD)
Amazon: Jenna (PA)
Pearl-Islands: Sandra (CT)
All-Stars: Amber (PA)
Vanuatu: Chris (OH)
Palau: Tom (NY)
Guatemala: Danni (KS)
Exile Island: Aras (CA)
Cook Islands: Yul (NY, CA)
Fiji: Earl (KS)
China: Todd (UT)
Micronesia: Parvati (GA)
Gabon: Bob (ME)
Tocantins: JT (AL)
Samoa: Natalie (AR)
Heroes vs Villains: Sandra (CT)
Nicaragua: Fabio (MO)
Redemption Island: Rob (MA)
South Pacific: Sophie (NY)

Obviously the winners aren't indicative of an entire cast but there has been one native Californian winner. But you're probably complaining about the heavy recruiting of mactors from California but that has nothing to do with where those players are originally from.

Also, there are deeply religious people all over the country, not just from the Bible Belt of the South. I still cringe at how religious Vecepia and Sean were in Marquesas and she was from Portland and he was from from Harlem! Brett and Laura from Samoa were also both very religious and neither of them were from the South either.
That list can also only proves that the Californians that are playing this game are ether pretty dumb or didn't sign up for the game for the right reasons (promote themselves etc..). There are almost every seasons at least 3 or 4 Californians on the show and rarely some have won. Of course loads of people lives in California so obviously there will be more people to cast from there...

Ellen Dawson
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:37 PM
What? My point was that there are religious people everywhere, not just the Bible Belt lol. Unless you were being facetious.

Totally not, DC. Misunderstood the emphasis i.e. "and he was from Harlem!". My bad. :o

Oh and (to all) as for Colton calling Bill "ghetto trash" - totally made me chuckle because Bill is usually the type of "brother" that has lots of white friends. Maybe Queen Colton was jealous that Bill, a fellow minority, was accepted by the mainstream while The Big C is ostracized. :angel:

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Men are so arrogant that it's not funny :lol:

brickhousesupporter
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I can't believe Leif had Colton talking to him like that.........I would not be having that.

Ryan
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Colton should be getting punched by someone. :lol:

Epic IC performance by the women...so bad. Hopefully Alicia or Kat goes.

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Colton is just repulsive, he reminds me of a guy I deeply despised in secondary school

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Seriously getting dictated by Colton ,:facepalm:

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Lmafo what the fuck is this

Ryan
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Colton :spit: I really hope he goes next. I like Bill, he's got a bad rap - seems chill, not an asshole...Colton just seems pissy.

Do not tell me they're going to TC!!

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:43 AM
:rolls::rolls::rolls:

mckyle.
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :spit:

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM
WTF? :spit:

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:47 AM
I am gobsmacked, :rolls:

Hurley
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:47 AM
This is all Leif's fault. His initial response after he messed up should have been "oh well," and when this lunacy popped up after the IC, his next response should have been "fuck you."

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Wow Colton son of a bitch :facepalm he need to die

mckyle.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK This is awful :haha:

Valanga
This get-a-real-job comment is WAY below the belt.

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Colton son of a bitch

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Tarzan :haha: you should stfu

Valanga
DEAD Now Tarzan flips out :sobbing:
A MESS

Ryan
BEST TRIBAL COUNCIL EVER. These guys are FUCKED.

mckyle.
Oh My God this is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk :haha: :haha:

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Tribal of the century

Hurley
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Tarzan is going to lose his marbles before the season is through. First the "CHEATER!! CHEATER!!!1" crazy, and now this.

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:54 AM
This is just surreal :eek:

Ryan
I can't stand Colton. He needs to go for me to enjoy this season.

mckyle.
Wait, so did they only pretend like they wanted to get rid of Leif so that Bill would agree to go to TC?

mckyle.
I can't stand Colton. He needs to go for me to enjoy this season.

It would be boring without him. Admit it :lol:

Hurley
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I don't understand the point of that at all. Really? You sacrificed an extra person to get rid of...Bill?

Bill?

Really?

Willam
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:56 AM
I'm very offended by the editing/producers of survivor, what they did was evil. These past 5 minutes have being painful to watch.

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Wow! colton is a racist son of a bitch! I can't stomach this guy on my tv screen. he's so out of touch and ignorant! The men just took the short bus to school and colton is wearing a helmet on his head. tarzan wa talking shyt about the women and then gives them the upperhand!

after the men voting out Bill,Im done with them all. for following Colton! GO WOMAN UNITE!!!!

mckyle.
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Tribe switch? :eek:

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:58 AM
I had a streaky stream. Can someone repeat what Colton attacked on Bill. My stream went off after Colton accused bill of getting a real job, and when the stream came back Tarzan flipped out out of nowhere

Willam
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Wow! colton is a racist son of a bitch! I can't stomach this guy on my tv screen. he's so out of touch and ignorant! The men just took the short bus to school and colton is wearing a helmet on his head. tarzan wa talking shyt about the women and then gives them the upperhand!

after the men voting out Bill,Im done with them all. for following Colton! GO WOMAN UNITE!!!!

How is he racist?

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Jonas ' ill be Coltons bitch':hysteric:

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:02 AM
It would be boring without him. Admit it :lol:
Errr no! He's an asshole!!! he's not funny,hes ignorant and pathetic. Im pissed because A LOT of gay men are getting mistreated because of their sexuality. Getting hurt and killed. Yet CBS has this asshole on my screen! What Im mean is that gays have it hard enuff its like a set back! Im emotional becuase Bill has a sweet nature and good soul where as Colton is a uncaring judgemental misinformed narcissistic PRICK!!!!!!!

Tarzan and his Jane are bringing the men down..and there letting them,WOWSER!!!

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:05 AM
One thing for sure - I cannot see a male winner this episode. All men are either cocky or repulsive or just...I don't know..a pile of mess - no one is stopping Colton wreaking havoc among the members? Really? And now Jonas said that he might be his bitch?

Who would have thought Sabrina's intention (to give colton the idol) would change the WHOLE season's trajectory?

Oneofakind0490
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I'm just speechless. I can't believe they are letting Colton run the show.

mckyle.
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Errr no! He's an asshole!!! he's not funny,hes ignorant and pathetic. Im pissed because A LOT of gay men are getting mistreated because of their sexuality. Getting hurt and killed. Yet CBS has this asshole on my screen! What Im mean is that gays have it hard enuff its like a set back! Im emotional becuase Bill has a sweet nature and good soul where as Colton is a uncaring judgemental misinformed narcissistic PRICK!!!!!!!

Tarzan and his Jane are bringing the men down..and there letting them,WOWSER!!!

The fact that you're getting so upset about it shows that he makes the show. I don't agree with pretty much anything Colton says, but he is a mess and it makes the show entertaining as hell.

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I wonder what Colton has said/done tonight would provoke the audience in the States.

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:18 AM
The fact that you're getting so upset about it shows that he makes the show. I don't agree with pretty much anything Colton says, but he is a mess and it makes the show entertaining as hell.
This is your opinion. After tonights episode I may not even tune in until he goes. He's not making the show at all. He's destroying the show for me this season.

Im rooting for the girls because the men are a bunch of BITCHES! It's disgusting to watch. They're insulting my intelligence. When that happens then I tune out.

Noctis
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Colton is marked, better not go out now

Vincey!
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Oh wow what an episode! lol First I was so surprised to see the Women tribe winning the reward challenge quite nicely!! Hilarious how the guys reacted, quite childish! Then The immunity challenge was SO boring, the women were rubbish uh, once again the guys acted like 5years old brats lol. BUT WoW Colton is such an annoying little bitch lol the way he talked to Bill was simply rude. SO disrespectful, he seriously pissed me off. SOmeone that doesn't wanna talk is so fucking annoying and childish. He acted like a little queen bitch. the most hilarious! They decide to go to Tribal? OMG dumbest move EVER!!!! LMAO I don't really care cuz all the guys could go and I'd be happy. They are total morons, they don't know how to play the game beside that guy who stole during the first day (can't remember is name, brad?) It's obvious that they are changing up the tribes now so the girls are in power now I think.

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:21 AM
COLTON is like FOX NEWS and the rest of the guys are like FOX NEWS FANS. Yucky..lol

LondonMichelle
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:27 AM
I don't find Colton entertaining at all, which is sad because I was all for him at first and so happy when he got an idol.

I guess power really does corrupt or his disgusting attitude was always hiding under the surface. He is a spoiled rice kid who makes all rich republicans look bad. He's never worked a day in his life and has the audacity to judge someone who is struggling to reach their dream.

I hope he ends up penniless, so he can learn what it means to work and struggle to survive. We are in a recession in this country and it really was sad to watch his behavior.

Vincey!
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:31 AM
I don't find Colton entertaining at all, which is sad because I was all for him at first and so happy when he got an idol.

I guess power really does corrupt or his disgusting attitude was always hiding under the surface. He is a spoiled rice kid who makes all rich republicans look bad. He's never worked a day in his life and has the audacity to judge someone who is struggling to reach their dream.

I hope he ends up penniless, so he can learn what it means to work and struggle to survive. We are in a recession in this country and it really was sad to watch his behavior.

Totally agree with that! Colton has become such a jerk.

delicatecutter
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:31 AM
THAT? Was AMAZING!! I can't stand Colton as a person and would never want to hang out with him, but he makes for damn good reality TV. :worship:

It was beyond retarded for the men to forgo immunity but I feel like all of them want to ride Colton to the end. He is the ultimate goat; maybe even more-so than Russell Hantz.

So excited for the potential tribe-swap next week. :hearts:

Ryan
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Colton was entertaining up until tonight. Tonight, he acted just as arrogant and entitled as Matt, which I don't like. :shrug: I don't think he's racist; I think he doesn't like poor people. :o

I hope its a tribal swap; the women know he has an Idol, that won't scare them.

LondonMichelle
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:37 AM
I wonder what Colton has said/done tonight would provoke the audience in the States.
What he did to piss me off was to talk down to bill because he was poor. Bill never said anything rude to Colton or tried to hurt his game in any way, but yet he had this huge problem with him because of his socio-economic status.

What's even more ironic is that he isn't rich, his parents are and I hope they cut him off so he can learn to survive.

And one more thing, I hate when people claim to not be racist because they know a black person; and he the black person was his maid really...
She is not part of your family Colton. She probably hates you.

Willam
Mar 8th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Oh wow what an episode! lol First I was so surprised to see the Women tribe winning the reward challenge quite nicely!! Hilarious how the guys reacted, quite childish! Then The immunity challenge was SO boring, the women were rubbish uh, once again the guys acted like 5years old brats lol. BUT WoW Colton is such an annoying little bitch lol the way he talked to Bill was simply rude. SO disrespectful, he seriously pissed me off. SOmeone that doesn't wanna talk is so fucking annoying and childish. He acted like a little queen bitch. the most hilarious! They decide to go to Tribal? OMG dumbest move EVER!!!! LMAO I don't really care cuz all the guys could go and I'd be happy. They are total morons, they don't know how to play the game beside that guy who stole during the first day (can't remember is name, brad?) It's obvious that they are changing up the tribes now so the girls are in power now I think.

Cmon Vincent, you should know better than that. Do you really think everything that happens on the TC's is unscripted?

Vincey!
Mar 8th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Colton was entertaining up until tonight. Tonight, he acted just as arrogant and entitled as Matt, which I don't like. :shrug: I don't think he's racist; I think he doesn't like poor people. :o

I hope its a tribal swap; the women know he has an Idol, that won't scare them.

He's way worse than Matt...Matt was cocky/arrogant cuz he thought he was strong and smart. I don't recall him being mean, disrespectful and like a little bitchy brat. Colton is doomed in this game unless someone wants to keep him as an easy win until the final tribal. Not a threat in any way in challenges and everybody will end up hating him I'm sure lol. He annoys me now tho, more than any other contestants. How bad would it get if Alicia and him would become BFF?? :eek:

Vincey!
Mar 8th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Cmon Vincent, you should know better than that. Do you really think everything that happens on the TC's is unscripted?

What do you mean exactly? They are not scripting what the cast members are saying, I'm pretty sure about that. Is Jeff asking questions that he knows that some will react to? Yes obviously, and that's what makes it interesting. BUT in any way they would know or script what the members would respond. Sometimes it's way too rude and disrespectful. I mean Colton comments on Bill AND leaf?? You gotta be fucking kidding me if they've scripted that, they need to be sued lol. They sure won't get new fans with that crap.

Willam
Mar 8th, 2012, 03:22 AM
What do you mean exactly? They are not scripting what the cast members are saying, I'm pretty sure about that. Is Jeff asking questions that he knows that some will react to? Yes obviously, and that's what makes it interesting. BUT in any way they would know or script what the members would respond. Sometimes it's way too rude and disrespectful. I mean Colton comments on Bill AND leaf?? You gotta be fucking kidding me if they've scripted that, they need to be sued lol. They sure won't get new fans with that crap.

No but they ask questions, or put them in situations for those things to come out. You'd have to be naive to believe that was all real.

kris719
Mar 8th, 2012, 04:18 AM
so standing up against this lunacy gets you kicked off the show, too bad bc bill seemed like the only normal one on the guys team. colton is such a prick and the other guys are idiots for being his minions.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 8th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I actually felt like crap watching that, lets be honest Colton is trailer trash no matter how much money he has.

Also I laugh when some Southern American thinks they are above anyone, come to Europe and believe me you will be looked upon as white trash American.

I dunno if I wanna watch anymore, its quite a vile show tbh. :o

I love how Colton thinks he is educated when I imagine identifying France on a map is probably a struggle for him. He is a total sterotype of the ignorant American, so CBS give him a platform :rolleyes:

Unfortunately he will be in this game I while I reckon and the girls will become his BFF. :rolleyes:

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Just caught up the titbits of things I missed because of the streaky stream. Oh my I cannot believe the audience/the producer/the fellow contestants condone what Colton did at Tribal.

Mistress of Evil
Mar 8th, 2012, 12:46 PM
:spit:

Queen Colton is a vile, obnoxious douchebag like Matt, only their manner is different. Everyone is reporting, searching for the approval and being scared to death of the Queen Bee, its fucking hilarious. :rolls: Poor Bill :hug: he should not have agreed and would have made the mixing up. :awww:

Anyway, not a single male contestant is remotely likeable on this season, no way a man is going to win it, I am loving it :inlove: Furthermore, two of the biggest physical threats are out and if the trend continues women will totally dominate the individual immunity challenges. :cheer: Sabrina, Chelsey and Kim for Final 3 :hearts:

Prizeidiot
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I had been going for the men all season, but I hope the women crush them now. That is by far the worst move in Survivor history. This isn't even a sacrifice when your tribe is well ahead. This was electing to go to tribal at such a critical moment in the game when the balance of power has just shifted your tribes way. You could see that the loss in the reward challenge hurt them so badly, and it seemed like the immunity meant so much to them. It just hurts my brain.

Who had anything to gain from this on the men's tribe? Bill thought he was on the outs, so he decided to save himself by electing to go to tribal straight away and immediately eliminate the one person who might go before him? As opposed to... I don't know, stall a little, go for a tribal switch or a merge, or a shift in attitudes? Jay and Mike as well. If you're two people away from being voted out, the last thing you do is get rid of that buffer.

And I want to punch Colton in the face more than any other Survivor player in history. There have been so many people that have been dickheads in the game (Russell, Naonka, etc), but I don't think any of them have actually been disgusting human beings like this guy is. Everything he says is offensive. He doesn't take handouts? He lives off his parents. The only thing he's done in the game is happily take an idol from the girls. Bill tried to talk it out in a perfectly reasonable way and got abused instead. And Colton acts like he was the victim. And what the fuck was Tarzan going on about at tribal. No one painted him in a bad light. He said all of these things himself.

What's worse is that it's so clear that he's playing emotionally, and still a tribe of 8 other guys are running scared because this he has an idol. Ummm.. howabout you split the votes (half for Colton, half for the other guy you would take out) and fish out the damn thing. You know when he's really going to be hard to stop? When he gets to a merge with the women and still has the idol.

I'm actually ashamed to be a man right now. Hell, I'll even take Matt back. Give me the dumb muscle men alliance over this shit anyday.

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I am really disappointed with Jonas in this episode. VERY - it seems like he has no idea how to solve problem and lets someone boss him around. And, to some extent, Jay and Bill. They three should have done something to stop this mess and they just let the old man + colton roll the dice

Tarzan is just an idiot

eck
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Dumbest move by 8 players ever. Just because your ego was bruised by someone "breaching" your trust, you make it out to be such a big deal. It's like high school all over again. Grow a pair people, and Colton, good job driving your tribe down this so called "smartest decision".

Prizeidiot
Mar 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Colton doesn't give a shit. He's on the women's tribe anyway.

But people do worse things than what Leif did every day. Why not elect to go to tribal every time someone speaks to someone outside of their alliance? How does what happened last night resolve things any more than letting Leif stay another 3 days and voting him out then? And their whole rationale for going to tribe doesn't even make sense since it was Bill who ended up getting voted out. In the end they elected to go to tribal because one guy with an idol didn't like another guy. I honestly can't say I've ever felt so disturbed after an episode of Survivor in my life.

Ryan
Mar 8th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Sorry guys, please lets not act like this would be the right forum for any sane person to "stand up" to Colton. :lol: What would happen? You'd be gone next! Jay, Jonas, Matt...sit back, let the chaos unfold and let Colton pick off the people he hates. Eventually, you'll have the numbers, or switch onto a tribe with numbers. People like Colton shoot themselves in the foot all the time; standing up for a "good cause" isn't worth shit in Survivor.

Prizeidiot
Mar 8th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Sorry guys, please lets not act like this would be the right forum for any sane person to "stand up" to Colton. :lol: What would happen? You'd be gone next! Jay, Jonas, Matt...sit back, let the chaos unfold and let Colton pick off the people he hates. Eventually, you'll have the numbers, or switch onto a tribe with numbers. People like Colton shoot themselves in the foot all the time; standing up for a "good cause" isn't worth shit in Survivor.
I don't necessarily think that's the best way to play, but I can understand why someone from that alliance would agree to go to tribal (although it's frustrating how much power they've given him).

But it makes almost no sense whatsoever for someone like Bill or Mike to agree to go to tribal. If they disagree, maybe they get voted out in 3 days. If they agree, and everything goes to plan, Leif goes tonight, and they are even more likely to be voted out in 3 days. If they agree and things go wrong, they get voted out immediately despite having being entitled to immunity for 3 days (which is what happens to Bill)

Vincey!
Mar 8th, 2012, 04:36 PM
No but they ask questions, or put them in situations for those things to come out. You'd have to be naive to believe that was all real.

lol as I said I know the producer watch the contestants and look at what they do and talk about then they script the questions for TC. That's obvious loll and it's normal too. Nobody has ever reacted like Colton tho, he just thinks he knows everything and is better than everyone only cuz he has a immunity idol. Let's face it, he's not gonna play it so if you wanna get rid of him lol just vote him out already. The worse thing that you can do on this show is gettin cocky cuz you think you're running the show...that's exactly what Colton is doing and that's why he'll lose. I'm still shocked at all the trash he said about Leaf and Bill. Clearly he has a poor read on people and a really shallow view of things. No wonder he's a southern republican gay rich kid. I bet he's the type of guy who's obviously openly gay but that would be against gay marriage or other gay rights. lol

Hurley
Mar 8th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I bet he's the type of guy who's obviously openly gay but that would be against gay marriage or other gay rights. lol

well, he is a gay Republican after all...

I'm done :)

Vincey!
Mar 8th, 2012, 04:41 PM
well, he is a gay Republican after all...

I'm done :)

haha well I think there are alot of gay republicans that would support gay rights, but Colton doesn't seem to be one of those lol.

Dawn Marie
Mar 8th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Colton is a racist prick and he is so ignorant that he doesnt even know it. Ive watched this show for years and he is the worst player that Ive seen!!! Colton is the ugliest player that Survivor has ever had!!!
I dislike people like Colton!!!! They disgust me!!! He's no Richard Hash!! Richard was smart Colton is embarrasing to watch!! I really think that he should watch his back once the show is over. I will DVR the show and fast forward this man off my screen. I hope he does quickly. Can somebody inbox me when this moron goes please? As I wont be watching..:-(

Number19
Mar 8th, 2012, 09:52 PM
I don't necessarily think that's the best way to play, but I can understand why someone from that alliance would agree to go to tribal (although it's frustrating how much power they've given him).

But it makes almost no sense whatsoever for someone like Bill or Mike to agree to go to tribal. If they disagree, maybe they get voted out in 3 days. If they agree, and everything goes to plan, Leif goes tonight, and they are even more likely to be voted out in 3 days. If they agree and things go wrong, they get voted out immediately despite having being entitled to immunity for 3 days (which is what happens to Bill)

I was thinking after the previous episode they needed to go after Colton. Now he has even more power... and this tribal council... ?!

Maybe Mike's got something up his sleeve. He was quiet. But staying near the action. Getting a read. Hopefully figuring something out.

That racist, classist sociopath needs to go!

Valanga
Mar 8th, 2012, 09:54 PM
I really hope Mike can benefit from the potential tribal swap next week and go deep. Probably he's the only guy I like in the men's tribe

Ellen Dawson
Mar 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I really hope Mike can benefit from the potential tribal swap next week and go deep. Probably he's the only guy I like in the men's tribe

Mike will have to dial everything down and hope, like he said, that Leif becomes his cushion.

I love how Colton thinks he is educated when I imagine identifying France on a map is probably a struggle for him. He is a total sterotype of the ignorant American, so CBS give him a platform :rolleyes:

Hey don't give FOX, NBC, ABC, Bravo, MTV and VH1 a pass! :p

Sabrina, Chelsey and Kim for Final 3 :hearts:

:yeah: I think the mill belongs to Kim. :)

Totally. I can't stand the motherfucker either but if he's my ticket to the mill, I'm riding with him, taking his hateful ass all the way to the final.

THAT? Was AMAZING!! I can't stand Colton as a person and would never want to hang out with him, but he makes for damn good reality TV. :worship:

Exactly. Can't lose sight of that! No Colton=No entertainment. :wavey:

I've always been suspicious of producer intervention. They're not breaking rules but they're meddling for drama or for a result that THEY want. No proof, of course, but I still believe Stacey from S1 that Burnett stuck his nose in.

How is he racist?

Well, Colton, prides himself in being smart and the best way he can describe the only black male on the show is "ghetto trash"? :rolleyes: It wouldn't be so bad, I suppose, if Bill was actually "ghetto" but he isn't. Far from it.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 9th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Colton might be "entertainment" in some people's eyes but personally I prefer characters like Courtney to entertain me not a bigoted piece of crap like Colton, because I frankly don't find his shit entertaining just disturbing.

BlueTrees
Mar 9th, 2012, 05:38 AM
I really like Colton. Hope he wins! :cheer:

tonythetiger
Mar 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I frankly can't see how anybody can like a racist, narcissistic, arrongant twit like Colton. I have zero respect for him and anyone on the men's tribe. For no one to stand up against his attack on Bill is beyond me! I would have slapped his girlie tail back to Alabama!

Vefci Y
Mar 10th, 2012, 09:33 AM
This season are much funnier than last few seasons,I like Kim,Christina,Monica:)

Reptilia
Mar 10th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I really liked Bill :(

Colton needs OUT

From the women's tribe I like Sabrina and Monica. Hopefully this season improves, I don't like it when all the attention is focussed on one player i.e., Crazy Phillip, Boston Rob, Russel etc. I've already seen enough of Colton to last the whole season

SkylerBlue
Mar 11th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Colton is so amazing!:inlove:
I like drama queen :p

Valanga
Mar 15th, 2012, 12:13 AM
I like the new Salani tribe.