PDA

View Full Version : The NEW GTA is GREAT!

nasty nick#2
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Just bought the new game, you know Grand theft auto and it's better then ever. New cars, mototcycles, weapon and music(80's) and it all take place in Florida in the 80's. Imagine driving around in a red racer car listing to Twisted Sister with a chain saw in your hand ready to rumble :D

I think you should give it a try too ;)

DutchieGirl
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:51 PM
erm yeah, cept my dinosaur of a puter probably wouldn't let me play it even if I had the money to buy it! ;)

Keith
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:51 PM
I love it....

Its awesome! This game has been talked about on here...many fans of the series!!!

nasty nick#2
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:57 PM
There's an 18 year limit cause of the violence :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:03 PM
you be careful nick, so you wont be influenced to go all wild with a chainsaw in sthlm city! :p

nasty nick#2
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Nah i won't, im too lazy to find one ;)

DeniseM
Nov 15th, 2002, 07:46 AM
The Greater Toronto Area thanks you. :)

MartianJoeyWinson
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:00 AM
So remember, the next time you buy a new car, a piece of adult literature, or a missile defence system... make sure you do it, the american way....

King Satan
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:48 AM
AHHHHHHH you all suck!!! :p

Can you guys believe this, my bro goes to the store with money for a game, he tells me he's gonna buy a game, so I assume he's gonna get GTA Vice City, since it's the hottest game out there. He then comes with a bag, and I'm all excited, I open the bag, and guess what? NO GTA VICE CITY:sad: :Fiery: I then look at the game he bought, and it's some extremely stupid game called Dynasty Warriors 3, then I almost killed him

Just wanted to share the story of the day I ALMOST got GTA Vice City

nasty nick#2
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:54 AM
i feel you man, since most games are quite expensive and many or just as annoying. Vice City is actually one of a few games i would spend my money on.