PDA

View Full Version : The Mentalist.

Certinfy
Jan 9th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Any one else on this forum watch it?

By far the best show on TV and I couldn't find a thread so I thought I would make this. Can't wait for the new episode on Thursday, especially after the way the last ended. :D

The80sMoviesFan
Jan 9th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I really like Robin Tunney so....when I seen the series advertised and she was in it.....I intended on watching it BUT.....I didn't

I watched 5 mins here and there....I'll have to buy a box set cheap of ebay or something.....sit down and watch it from the get go

Thing is.....I have so many box sets to get thru

Certinfy
May 23rd, 2012, 12:43 AM
Thought I would bump this now given the 4th season just ended.

Got to admit I had no idea it would have ended like that, guess we just have to wait for the 5th season now.

AjdeNate!
May 23rd, 2012, 02:55 AM
I love the show, but I do hope the Red John stuff ends at some point early next season. I get it's importance, but something's gotta give, right?!

Lord Choc Ice
May 23rd, 2012, 03:16 AM
I don't watch it as I'm not a big fan of the crime drama thing, but Simon Baker's a great actor and it seems like one of the more interesting shows of that ilk on TV :).

Certinfy
May 23rd, 2012, 03:25 PM
I love the show, but I do hope the Red John stuff ends at some point early next season. I get it's importance, but something's gotta give, right?!
Couldn't agree more, if anything I thought the lead up to the end of season 4 had the perfect time for them to end it. Anyway I would imagine S5 having to be the last season now, after the Red John case being solved I can see them ending it. Will probably be the same Red John involvement every few episodes in Season 5.

I don't watch it as I'm not a big fan of the crime drama thing, but Simon Baker's a great actor and it seems like one of the more interesting shows of that ilk on TV :).
Definitely, his acting in the show is probably the best acting of anyone in any TV show. :)

Something interesting I found was when Red John talks to Patrick in the final episode of Season 4 Red John sounds a lot like Patrick. :unsure:

4X_LREb5j-M

HippityHop
May 23rd, 2012, 03:29 PM

I like the show and I'm also getting a bit tired of the Red John business. I consider running this kind of thing on and on to be lazy writing.

While it's a good show, the best show on TV is Person of Interest and no dissent from that opinion is allowed or there will be consequences. :devil:

borrowedheaven
May 23rd, 2012, 07:29 PM
I love the show (I even have a T-shirt :p) and I watch every week, but the quality has been regressing somewhat since the third season. And I think it would be wise to reveal Red John's identity. They don't have to kill him right away.

Miranda
May 24th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Any one else on this forum watch it?

By far the best show on TV and I couldn't find a thread so I thought I would make this. Can't wait for the new episode on Thursday, especially after the way the last ended. :D

I love it, as well as "Castle" :cool:

Miranda
May 24th, 2012, 08:04 AM
I love the show (I even have a T-shirt :p) and I watch every week, but the quality has been regressing somewhat since the third season. And I think it would be wise to reveal Red John's identity. They don't have to kill him right away.

yes, but its better than "The killings", we are yet to know who is the killer of Rosie till the end of the episode :fiery:

pov
May 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I watch it sometimes.