PDA

View Full Version : funny quotes by jen and others this year

slydevil6142
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:53 PM
I am a fan...i just find some of her comments so funny here are some feel free to add your own
-"Um, like,Only the slams matter" (went on to lose in the quarterfinals of wimbledon and us open)
- "Like, I think all three of us are No.1" (That math tutor is not doing her job!)
- "Um, uh, It would be like crazy if like I was not no.1 after like winning the French Open" (went on to lose the French Open)
- "Serena is playing well, now but she does not play well at the slams" (Serena would go on to win the next three slams all in straight set finals)

UM, What would the like WTA like be without her???????

Justine Henin: "I practiced with hantuchova she was very good. I was afraid to play her today"

Amelie M. "Justine just trying to get close to the willaiams to get american fans"

Elena D. "If i play venus and she is at 100% and some am I, I would win"

Martina Hingis on Facing Daniela Hantuchova, "I think it will take me a couple games to figure her out"

" I was tired of being ranked lower than ppl i knew i was better than. That was the last straw" Serean williams

" I f i could take anything from your game i would like to have your serve. I f i had that i would still be playing. What part of my game would you like to have" Martina N. venus went on to basically diss her by not wanting any part of her game lol it was the funniest thing i ever heard.

Gowza
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:59 PM
i like jen's quotes the best

DD
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:02 PM
CAPPY'S IS VERY FUNNY

LOL

mboyle
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:03 PM
I like Justine Henin's 50 million For Sures a day:p !

Monica_Rules
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Jenny:)

slydevil6142
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:04 AM
2001 US: Serena after beating Martina "I felt like I needed to win.. someone with my name being ranked 10th is really absurd..

LOL!!!

PamShriverRockz
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:34 AM
JenRockz

Kelly
Nov 15th, 2002, 07:41 PM
lindsay davenport 2002 us open

"i dont give a crap what tommy haas does"

she was asked questions like was she wearing a sleeveless t shirt cos haas was!!