PDA

View Full Version : A great talent in Voice Of Germany: Pamela Falcon

davidmario
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Her name is Pamela Falcon and she started off with this performance of Aretha Franklin's "Natural Woman"
yQegKWDwF88

Then there was the battle and she had to sing with another very talented guy. 3 of the jury members said they would like to have her in the next round but unfortunately, her coach (whose vote is decisive) voted for the other one:sad:. Well here is their battle, great voice if you ask me:angel:
w7pGwRJdbCM

If you are amazed by her voice, like I am, please like her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Pamela.Falcon.Voice

pov
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah. She can definitely hit it.

davidmario
Jan 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
bump!

guys she's awesome :P

ElusiveChanteuse
Jan 7th, 2012, 05:52 AM
She's great and the battle was awesome but too bad she won't have much success anyway since the public prefers poppy songs and mediocre voices over a voice like hers. PLus I don't think she's too special that can make her standout. Hence she lost the battle over that guy.

davidmario
Jan 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I think is very special. she can sing very high pitch and also very low with a rough voice ;)
Some people say that she sang "Natural Woman" even better than Aretha:hearts:
SJSAYfWjQd4
She's so versatile :)

davidmario
Jan 8th, 2012, 08:19 PM
bumppp haha I'm annoying you guys :nerner:

shap_half
Jan 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I've been trying to find a YouTube video of the show with English subtitles! That's how I'm insisting I will learn German.

davidmario
Jan 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Pamela:hearts:

Ballbasher
Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:21 PM
Is anyone following Season 3? Really liked some of the talents this year. :)

Petronius
Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:36 PM
Nice, but if you want to hear a really talented girl, check this peformance by a 14-year-old New Zealander:

Vr6ajtA5Otg

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 3rd, 2013, 01:14 AM
I think is very special. she can sing very high pitch and also very low with a rough voice ;)
Some people say that she sang "Natural Woman" even better than Aretha:hearts:
SJSAYfWjQd4
She's so versatile :)

:scared: