PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Is the New YouTube Sensation

*Nefertiti*
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:20 PM
http://uk.eonline.com/news/move_over_rebecca_blackmdashcasey/284165

delicatecutter
Jan 5th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Melissa Beck from The Real World New Orleans has the most hilarious tweets about this:

"It's definitely her. Same ratchet ass meaty carnival hands. New old Kate Gosselin hair and color (what an asshole). Tip of nose seems small."

"The bleeped word seems like "Chuck." Perhaps her "family" is Cheney Mason? Lightning bolt. Death. To all of them."

"That poor dog will find himself duct taped in a trash bag on the side of I-95 soon enough. We shall know her by the trail of the dead."

"She is so smug. These pauses, this syntax. Computer nerds. Don't y'all know how to pinpoint a location using code embedded in a video?"

"She claims she's scared to be on camera, yet makes this shoddy ass YouTube in a wood paneled trailer. No self-awareness. Narcissist."

"Where'd you get that computer, bitch? Did you steal it like you stole your dying grandmother's nursing home allowance?"

"RT @SunnyHostin: Attorney Cheney Mason says that video was done as part of Casey's therapy and was released illegally and without her consent."

"Well then she's bullshitting in therapy. On top of WHATEVER ASSHOLE. You killed that baby illegally so..."

"I love you Nancy Grace. Tonight my lady. Me and you. The reunion."

KournikovaFan91
Jan 6th, 2012, 02:03 AM
I'm not sure thats her, something doesn't look right.

Also amazing how Nancy DisGrace and the main stream media forced one murder trial on society, I mean kids have been murdered before with no national attention. This was such a mundane case when you look at it and Nancy DisGrace managed to ram it on America.

delicatecutter
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I hate to be the only one besides my Paddy posting in this thread but it's been confirmed it was her.

swim4life227
Jan 6th, 2012, 03:10 PM
The reason for the focus is because nobody has spun a web of lies like this before. Not to mention the media followed the case from the beginning with the whole 31 days unreported thing.