PDA

View Full Version : Party for Kim in her home town!

KaseyL
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Hometown Bree will organise a party for Kim tomorrow to celebrate Kim's championships title.

Venue: Expodroom in Bree, at 18.30!

Kim will be there for one hour, every fan is welcome!

KaseyL
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Kim must be very tired, though.

She has arrived at Schiphol airport (Amsterdam) at noon (she took a direct nightflight from LA, it takes about 10 hours flying), is going to be in Charleroi any minute now, to prepare for the exhibition match against Justine.
Then the party in Bree tomorrow and she leaves for Australia on Friday... hectic schedule! She'll need the rest in Adelaide!

Lleykimmy1
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
Hometown Bree will organise a party for Kim tomorrow to celebrate Kim's championships title.

Venue: Expodroom in Bree, at 18.30!

Kim will be there for one hour, every fan is welcome!

I think that I will soon move to Belgium, because you have the greatest player of the world and you can see her in exibition matchs and parties, that's cool !
Enjoy it for me please !

:wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce:

Bigkimfan
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:56 PM
I think I'm going...:D

Come on Kim!!!:bounce: :bounce:

angele87
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:08 PM
*wishing I was in Belgium*

To everybody who's going, Have fun :D

gokimmie
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:19 PM
:bounce: :bounce: i want to be there!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

angele87
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Are you going Eva? If so, can you take tons of pictures :D :kiss: Or anybody else who's going, could you take pictures for those of us who are else fortunate and can't go? Thank you :kiss:

gokimmie
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:19 PM
:fiery: kim won't be there sais lei ,as thursady night is the only night she had left to pack her bags for australia:sad:

Elke
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:23 PM
On Radio2 Limburg, they said Kim will be there. There will be a band, a reception, and most importantly.... Kim will answer questions of her fans.:D

I think I'll go and take a look, and I won't forget my camera..

KaseyL
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:37 PM
Let's hope Kim turns up, it will be so nice for her fans!

Pinkie
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:10 PM
One of the articles in the belgian newspapers mentions that she'll be there for an hour.

gokimmie
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:24 PM
i'd like to know for sure if kim will be there or not,caus it's a very long drive for me......
elke,ar you sure she'll be there???

Come-on-kim
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:23 PM
I wish I be there, but I'm in Brussels

Elke
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:57 PM
Ze zeiden het op het regionaal nieuws om half 6.
Kim zal daar zijn van half 7 tot half 8.
Dat is wel een stukske rijden, van aan de zee..
Een echte fan!!:D

Nov 14th, 2002, 02:13 AM
Can someone buy me a plane ticket so I can come?
Return ticket to Melbourne preferred. I wouldn't be able to afford to get back home and I don't want to have to wait until my passport runs out and get deported from Belgium! :p

Hopefully she will have a night match on the 2nd night of the Australian Open so I can see her play

Bigkimfan
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:07 PM
It was great!!!!!!!!!:D

Come on Kim!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
It was great!!!!!!!!!:D

How was Kim? Was there a lot of people there? I think so. How long did she stay?

Bigkimfan
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Kim was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody got a poster with her autograph on, and some people gave a speech. After that, Kim gave answers to people who had questions. In a newspaper they said that there were 1000 people. Not so many, but enough for giving autographs to... Kim stayed almost 2 hours.