PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Marsha for all the work on Arantxa messages!

wave
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:54 AM
Marsha,

It's a hard time for us Arantxa fans now. Yesterday I was reading all tv-text messages on the retirements of Arantxa. It nearly brought me to tears. To be honest I spent some. It's a hard loss for woman's tennis and especially for her fans. But with all this farewell messages and mourning we should remember that you did a great job to keep us informed about Arantxa's results and plans. A big thanks to you and all those who brought messages to her. Will you try to stay informed about her plans for the future? If yes I would be interested to know them as far as they are not too personal...

wave.

stormy
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Wave, it is really difficult to get over it. I get goosebumps everytime I read posts about Arantxa's retirement, all those memories, especially seeing all those pictures of Arantxa.

Marsha, will u still be maintaining the mail list now that Arantxa has retired? You know we will be hard pressed for any Arantxa news since she won't be playing anymore. Seems like she is going to play a farewell event to sort of thank all her fans for their support over the years, any news on that? Thanks for keeping us informed on anything Arantxa over the years.

wave
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Since Marsha is/was online right now, I will bump this message for her to see it!

BUMP!

raquel
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:24 PM
yes i agree, it is still really upsetting just thinking about it, and thanks to marsha for giving us a chance to let arantxa know how much she means to us.:)

partyzantka
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Yes, thanx Marsha.

marsha
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:25 PM
I will maintain the list and I will share *anything* I ever hear about Arantxa with the 400+ names on the list -- if any of you ever hear anything, please e-mail me at cmstrong@mindspring.com

Thanks for the thanks, but I really didn't do half as much as I now wish I had done...