Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:53 PM
GXUphyeOjko
Poor fellow

delicatecutter
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
:spit:

mckyle.
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
That sucks, but most people usually talk about getting married before an actual engagement even happens, so maybe he shouldn't have done that if they'd never talked about marriage. My sister got to pick out her engagement ring and knew that she was going to be proposed to some time in the future, she just didn't know when he would propose. Or maybe this girl got nervous in front of all those people? Hopefully this doesn't ruin their relationship and they can work through it.

Mary Cherry.
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:31 PM
Noooooo :hysteric:

I suppose he can take some comfort in the fact the stadium was mostly empty...but something tells me that'll get a hell of a lot of YouTube views to piss on his bonfire even more :sobbing:

mykarma
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:36 PM
That sucks, but most people usually talk about getting married before an actual engagement even happens, so maybe he shouldn't have done that if they'd never talked about marriage. My sister got to pick out her engagement ring and knew that she was going to be proposed to some time in the future, she just didn't know when he would propose. Or maybe this girl got nervous in front of all those people? Hopefully this doesn't ruin their relationship and they can work through it.
If he has any sense he'll get as far away from her as fast as he can. She really isn't into him.

Valanga
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
I hope this was staged, because the girl's expression was kinda fake.

wta_zuperfann
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:52 PM
Why do some idiots feel so compelled to make a public show of their proposal? Why the hell can't they do it in private??

If anyone feels bad about a public rejection, that's too damn bad. It's the price you pay for being such a showboat.

Yorker
Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:57 PM
Looks pretty fake to me

Mattographer
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I have seen this guy somewhere before :lol: He's probably an actor.

goat
Jan 4th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Wasn't he on Ellen for the 12 days of giving?

Bluish
Jan 4th, 2012, 03:42 AM
I hope this was staged, because the girl's expression was kinda fake.

That's what I'm thinking.

égalité
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Why do some idiots feel so compelled to make a public show of their proposal? Why the hell can't they do it in private??

If anyone feels bad about a public rejection, that's too damn bad. It's the price you pay for being such a showboat.

Right.

It's so fucking annoying when people do stuff like this. Unless your partner is expecting (and wanting) a marriage proposal in the near future, you're basically trapping them into saying yes so as not cause public embarrassment. I'm glad this woman didn't let her (ex :spit: ) boyfriend's theatrics cloud her judgment.

pov
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Even if it was real it's okay. Part of the whole thing about proposing is that there's always a chance she might say no.

Mistress of Evil
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Its probably fake, if not bad for him :awww: ; She is a biatch, I approve. :hearts:

Super Dave
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM

This. I've heard so many women say, "I'd be so pissed if my proposal was on a Jumbotron" (or something to that effect).

Imperfect Angel
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:58 PM
looks fake to me too.:oh:

hablo
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:43 PM
So embarrassing but not as bad as the girl who run off during a proposal at a NBA basketball game... I believe they were on the basketball field (forget the proper term). Felt so bad for the guy... :tape::o

Sammo
Jan 4th, 2012, 10:05 PM
People say it's fake, that she's an actress called avital ash. (what kind of name is that? :weirdo:)