PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect grouping of continental player forums

Yellow Moon
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:06 AM
Notice a new grouping of player forums. However a geographical error ocurred :o. Please move "The Smashing Israelis" to appropriate group. We don't want young visitors learning wrong geography and fail in exams because of TF :rolleyes:!

Zamboni
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:33 AM
I put it in the Europe section because Israel plays Fed Cup in the European zone, so it's considered part of Europe in terms of tennis.

iGOAT
Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:51 AM
Could you guys link these continental forums on the home page? It makes it quite a journey to get to the more obscure forums otherwise.

Zamboni
Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:25 PM
I was considering to do that, didn't do it in the end because I thought people would start complaining about not being able to access the country forums from the main page anymore.

iGOAT
Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Is it not possible to have both :p?

Kart
Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
We don't want young visitors learning wrong geography and fail in exams because of TF :rolleyes:!

As opposed to failing their English grammar ?

Could you guys link these continental forums on the home page? It makes it quite a journey to get to the more obscure forums otherwise.

Some people say the journey is more important than the destination.

iGOAT
Jan 4th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Could you please just give an answer on whether it's possible or not :o? It's not that big of a deal, so if it's not possible then fine, but it does seem a bit discriminatory against the lesser-known players/forums.

Zamboni
Jan 4th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Basically, however we do it, people are going to be complaining. So we decided to leave it as it is.