PDA

View Full Version : I'm back BITCHES....!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:58 PM
How did you spend your off season?

:cool::cool:

Helen Lawson
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:05 PM
Where have you been? Banned, prison, work, or vacation?

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:06 PM
Helen....I took a lover and moved to Hollywood...Read about me in the trades....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7ywr2cNMM

Helen Lawson
Dec 31st, 2011, 09:20 PM
Helen....I took a lover and moved to Hollywood...Read about me in the trades....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7ywr2cNMM

Liz's gardner?

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM
Liz's gardner?

Let's just say i'm THISCLOSE to the Pinkett-Smiths....

Barrie_Dude
Jan 1st, 2012, 03:37 AM
:facepalm: OMG!

Helen Lawson
Jan 1st, 2012, 11:42 AM

Ok, I heard they're both gay, so maybe that works. Or with his son from the first marriage?? Wait, I heard they were both gay from you...:tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:16 AM
Ok, I heard they're both gay, so maybe that works. Or with his son from the first marriage?? Wait, I heard they were both gay from you...:tape:

Helen...we dont discuss these things in mixed company...:tape:

Wigglytuff
Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:18 AM
Welcome back! Dude you should see what happened here while you were gone. :)

DemWilliamsGulls
Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:33 AM
boooooooo ;)

Ellen Dawson
Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:20 PM
Why aren't you and your wifey/gf on Love & Hip Hop? ;) Killa Cam, PLEASE join the cast. I can't take Jim (and his fried brains). :angel: And Juelz is low profile so that his skank baby mama can take center stage. :rolleyes:

Pureracket
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
Cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Struthers
Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:35 PM

excuse me? :fiery:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:00 AM
Why aren't you and your wifey/gf on Love & Hip Hop? ;) Killa Cam, PLEASE join the cast. I can't take Jim (and his fried brains). :angel: And Juelz is low profile so that his skank baby mama can take center stage. :rolleyes:

Juelz and I are together...as home boys....nothing else...nothing else...LOL...That came out all wrong...Let me roll over...wake him and tell him what just happened...He'll get a good laugh...:tape::help:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:01 AM
Cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What up man?.....

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:01 AM
excuse me? :fiery:

Sally, you are a hater...You've always been jealous of me...:p

Ellen Dawson
Jan 4th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Juelz and I are together...as home boys....nothing else...nothing else...LOL...That came out all wrong...Let me roll over...wake him and tell him what just happened...He'll get a good laugh...:tape::help:

We'll keep this on the "down low". And besides, Kimbella is as dumb as a box of hammers so she wouldn't even have a clue even if she saw you giving Juelz a backrub. ;)