PDA

View Full Version : So which parts of the season did you enjoy?

Chance
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Now that the season is over (for most people) which parts of the season did you enjoy the most. Aus open, clay season, hardcourt season, grass, indoor etc

My favourite parts

(1)
Venus decided to play more in Feburary. By doing that we knew she was serious of getting that no.1 ranking and when Vee defeated Justine in that Belgium tournament to become unofficially no.1 (had to wait a week to become official)I was so happy

(2) The clay season- players I loved and liked all won a tournament though I wish Monica's title was worth more. It was pretty unpredictable season and I really enjoy watching the players slide into their shots

Lubidani
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:26 AM
I did not like this years clay season... dont know why.. I just didnt...

I really enjoyed the beginning part of the year.... thru miami....

of course I enjoyed wimbledon thru usopen as well.

so:

Australia thru Miami

Wimbledon thru Usopen ;)

Alek
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Probably Australia..
Monica did SF and FR in Hopman Cup.
Asa did 3R beating Conchita.

But I liked clay cause both Monica and Asa won titles, but Monica missed so many events.. and Amanda injured...

:-s

anabel
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:30 AM
I think the best week for me was the week 0.

Lubidani
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:35 AM
OMG anabel your signature makes me want to cry :sad:

and I am not even a fan of Arantxa :sad:

fhkung
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Sydney thru to Indian Wells
when Serena isnt dominating..........
then when she won Roland Garros
that easily.........i kinda realize that
MY WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE..............
:(

Serendy Willick
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:45 AM
When the Willis were kicking ass all through the years. I liked the clay season thought because they let these so called"experts" know that just because it is clay doesnt mean that they cant play on it. GO WILLS IN 2003!

Linnie
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:50 AM
Summer - Wimbledon through the U.S. Open. Amélie getting to the semis at both grand slams and winning at Montreal! :D