PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Tirades of 2011 (WTA & ATP) + Post Your Own!

Pops Maellard
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:04 PM
ayDqgE5eOew

Not as good as the last two years :sad:. And really there must be better WTA ones than this.

OMG at Roddick trying to say he didn't hit that ball angrily into the stands :unsure:.

Galang
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Serena the star as usual

Break My Rapture
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:18 PM
I love these videos. :lol:

Patrick345
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:29 PM
IF Vera could hit the ball as hard as the ground, she´d be #1. :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:54 PM
Roddick is such a douchebag, I mean really :help:
Renochka why did you had to do that :crying2: every time I see it my respect for her goes down big time :sobbing:

danieln1
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Renochka why did you had to do that :crying2: every time I see it my respect for her goes down big time :sobbing:

This.

I was cheering so hard for her to win that match, but after that ridiculous and juvenile spoiled brat rant, :facepalm: and had to cheer for Stosur.

bobito
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:19 PM
Roddick and Serena the stars of the show. Who would have thunk it?:rolleyes:

Mikey.
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:21 PM

Ahhh, just the word I was going to use. :happy:

ExtremespeedX
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:24 PM
Roddick is such a classless jerk, I am glad Fed ruined what passed for his "career".

Ferg
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:27 PM
lol @ Roddick. Hes the biggest tool on both tours. I wish Mardy was the guy who had his career, hes such a better role model.

Bismarck.
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:33 PM
lol @ Roddick. Hes the biggest tool on both tours. I wish Mardy was the guy who had his career, hes such a better role model.

I'm not sure about that.
TpSt5W49Oho

The bit about the gold medal match in Athens was particularly amusing.

Ferg
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure about that.
TpSt5W49Oho

:lol:

Never seen this, I stand corrected. At least Fish has matured with age I guess, Roddick has just turned more childish.

Pops Maellard
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:07 PM
Azarenka was quite well-behaved this year but she has to feature at least once, come on.

0o-kX8d4TIg

Pops Maellard
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:20 PM
Fish called umpire a dumbass this year :oh:.
EU-tag2xpFY

Nicolás89
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:29 PM
ayDqgE5eOew

Not as good as the last two years :sad:. And really there must be better WTA ones than this.

OMG at Roddick trying to say he didn't hit that ball angrily into the stands :unsure:.

Rena: "We are in America last time I checked" :hearts:

bobito
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure about that.
TpSt5W49Oho

The language wasn't great but he had a very good point. These kind of distraction tactics are becoming all too common in the game. Bathroom breaks should be done away with. They didn't have them for decades yet I don't ever recall seeing a player wet them self during a match.

miffedmax
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:40 AM
How embarrassing that idiot McEnroe doesn't know the difference between and intentional and an unintentional hindrance.

Lena's bangs.

sammy01
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:01 AM
How embarrassing that idiot McEnroe doesn't know the difference between and intentional and an unintentional hindrance.

Lena's bangs.

McEnroe has no idea of the rules ect, he has his idea how he thinks things should be and ignores everything else. he is the most annoying commentator as i feel he sits there just waiting to disagree with something.

goat
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:04 AM
Stupid Americans.

Serenus Christ
Jan 1st, 2012, 01:25 AM
Ciara standing up clapping gives me LIFE.