Fighterpova
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:57 PM
2011:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=423652

BE BOLD!

:bounce:

backhandsmash
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:03 PM
If Wozzy wins Aussie Open'12, I'll PM Dsanders about it for 12 months.

Sammo
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:09 PM
If Marion Bartoli wins the '12 Australian Open, the only game I'll play throughout the year will be Portal 2 :oh:

http://ipug.net23.net/mobile/pics/wallpapers/portal2cake.png

Fighterpova
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:15 PM
If Kvitova wins the AO, I'll bark at every little kid I see on the street :rocker2:

plokploky
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:19 PM
If Schiavone wins Aussie Open'12, I'll wear a dress and tell my parents that I'm a transexual:devil:

Fighterpova
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:22 PM
If Schiavone wins Aussie Open'12, I'll wear a dress and tell my parents that I'm a transexual:devil:

:rolls: :lol: :haha:

AjdeNate!
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:25 PM
If Jankovic wins the Australian Open '12, I'll pass out.

hBence
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:42 PM
If Serena wins the Australian open'12 , i'll jump in my room.

Mary Cherry.
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Copying & pasting from the other thread...

If Andrea Petkovic wins the AO'12, I'll run on court in Eastbourne and do the Petko dance.

Curtos07
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:44 PM
If Ana Ivanovic wins the Australian Open 2012, I'll start believing the Mayans and prepare for the end of the world.

dsanders06
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:46 PM
If Maria wins the Aussie Open'12, I'll post a compliment to one of Serena, Venus, Wozniacki or Zvonareva in every post up until the French :hearts:

AjdeNate!
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:50 PM
If Ana Ivanovic wins the Australian Open 2012, I'll start believing the Mayans and prepare for the end of the world.

Ajde!

Mynarco
Dec 30th, 2011, 08:06 PM
If Wozniacki wins AO 2012, I will use a marker pan write I love Wozniacki on my forehead and post a pic here
If Sharapova wins AO 2012, I will eat my poo
If Venus Williams wins AO 2012, I will buy one of her dress and do groceries in town
If Kuznetsova/Schiavone wins AO 2012, I will pose nude
If Radwanska wins AO 2012, I will tell my mum I am a bisexual

claypova
Dec 30th, 2011, 09:19 PM
If Wozniacki wins AO 2012, i will not post on tennisforum until she loses the number 1 ranking

misty1
Dec 30th, 2011, 09:23 PM
if serena williams wins the 2012 australian open i will tell my father im gay

Jimmie48
Dec 30th, 2011, 09:24 PM
As posted in the other topic:

If Petkovic wins the AO I'll use a McIlroy avatar for a month (god, just the thought of that repulses me....)

Soliloque
Dec 30th, 2011, 09:25 PM
If Woz wins the 2012 Australian Open, I'll cut my hair. All my hair.

BlueTrees
Dec 31st, 2011, 04:54 AM
If Maria Sharapova wins Aussie Open'12, I'll eat a jar of ants.
If Caroline Wozniacki wins Aussie Open'12, I'll eat nothing but cat food for 3 years and 7 months.
If Victoria Azarenka wins Aussie Open'12, every time I do a poo, I'll eat it. :drool:

New_balls_please
Dec 31st, 2011, 05:23 AM
If Wozniacki wins AO 2012, I will use a marker pan write I love Wozniacki on my forehead and post a pic here
If Venus Williams wins AO 2012, I will buy one of her dress and do groceries in town

:lol::lol:

Stonerpova
Dec 31st, 2011, 06:26 AM
If Maria Sharapova wins the Australian Open I'll shell out 60+ bucks for that ridiculously overpriced Maria fathead
If Ana Ivanovic wins the Australian Open I will tattoo "ajde" on my ass
If Kim Clijsters wins the Australian Open I will cut off my balls and mail them to her

Daniela-Is-Mine
Dec 31st, 2011, 06:31 AM
If Ree wins the Australian, I will let a poster decide my Avi all year.
If Daniela/Kim/Angelique/Sabine/Iveta/JJ make it to the semi's I will let a poster pick my new name for 4 months.
If Vika wins, i'll let a poster pick my banner
If Petra wins I will let some one pick my Avi and Banner.
If Masha, Na, Vee or Sam win I will let someone pick what I have to say after every post.
If Fran wins, I will vomit, then let someone pick my Avi Banner and Sig.

If my bagel girls qualify and win a match I wont post for 2 weeks after the australian.

Go Dani Agi Ree Kim + my faves.

Mistress of Evil
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:14 AM
^ "someone" is too vague :ras:

Yoncé
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:22 AM
if serena williams wins the 2012 australian open i will tell my father im gay

Just come out now. I hope your Dad is an accepting person :hugs: Good luck coming out! I admire your strength to do so!

If Ana Ivanovic wins Aussie Open'12, I'll streak at my school formal.
If Wozniacki wins Aussie Open '12, I'll quit my job
If Fran wins the Aussie Open '12, I'll Skinny dip at the public pool in broad daylight
If Vika OR Petra win the Aussie Open '12, I'll ask Margaret Court to be the minister at me wedding...my gay wedding :oh:

Henpova
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:28 AM
If Serena wins the AO...I will stop saying "I hate that c*nt" every time some one brings her name up. :devil:

If JJ wins the AO...I will regain my true love for women's tennis. :hearts:

If Caro wins the AO...I will just say "Finally the stupid Caro bashing can end"....and I am not even a fan...but then again the bashing is fun to read on here...so let hope she don't win...;)

Na Li wins the AO I will...Laugh at all friends that said she will just be a won slam wonder...:bounce:

Azarenka wins the AO I will....spit on the first young blond haired girl I see.:tape:

If Bartoli wins the AO I will....I won't be able to watch women's tennis for at lest a year...because it will have proven to me that it all sucks now.:fiery:

hpme
Dec 31st, 2011, 09:22 AM
If Li Na wins AO 2012, I will buy myself a new racket.
If Kvitova wins AO 2012, I will get myself wholly shaved :devil:

Smitten
Dec 31st, 2011, 09:48 AM
If Legend wins AO 2012 then she will win AO 2012.

ExtremespeedX
Dec 31st, 2011, 09:56 AM
If Dullniacki wins AO, I will not insult her style of play ever again.

SpanishSuenos
Dec 31st, 2011, 10:45 AM
If spanish girl wins Aussie,I will dye my hair.

eddyhanty
Dec 31st, 2011, 10:56 AM
If Daniela Hantuchova wins Aussie Open'12 I will run round the garden naked!

Sombrerero loco
Dec 31st, 2011, 10:57 AM
if alize cornet wins the australian open, i will become inmortal!!

Fighterpova
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:31 AM
Just come out now. I hope your Dad is an accepting person :hugs: Good luck coming out! I admire your strength to do so!

If Fran wins the Aussie Open '12, I'll Skinny dip at the public pool in broad daylight
If Vika OR Petra win the Aussie Open '12, I'll ask Margaret Court to be the minister at me wedding...my gay wedding :oh:

:haha:

doktor
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM
If Maria sharapova Or Jelena Dokic win the Aussie Open I will get nude and go swimming in one of the holiday house pools near my house

Pics will prove that my amazing rig was out :oh: :rolls:

anthonyqld
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:51 PM
If Laura Robson wins Aussie Open '12, I'll give her my body to do with what she wants

Mr.Sharapova
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:03 PM
If Wozniacki wins AO 2012 I'll change my signature and write about how brilliant her game plan is and I will worship her forehand/forehead for the rest of the year.

aussiesharapova
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:31 PM
If Sharapova wins Aussie Open '12, I'll do a nude run around Australia. :o

TheHangover
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:34 PM
if wozniack wins the aussie open i'll crash my piggy bank, buy vertical sports and close Tennisforum.com

hellas719
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:24 PM
If Eleni Daniilidou wins Aussie Open '12, I'll committ suicide because my life would be complete and I would have nothing else to live for :inlove:

miffedmax
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:41 PM
If Vika wins, I will not mention Lena's bangs until the Wimbledon.

If Venus wins I will not mention Lena's bangs until the French Open.

If one of my other LOB members wins, I will write and post a 500-word essay on why Yonex was the perfect look for Elena.

Kairi
Jan 1st, 2012, 12:02 AM
if Vera wins, i'll imitate her ESPN body mad pose, this time with a chainsaw and drill, photograph it, and make it my new Avi....

if Serena wins the AO, i'll dye my hair platinum blonde..
if Caro wins, i'll change my username to CaroWonSuckItH8ters, acompose a song in her honour, to the tune of the canadian national anthem, record it and post it online :hysteric:

new ones
- If Maria Wins, i'll compose a poem for her, record myself reciting it, and at the end of each stanza, i'll do one of her signature grunts :lol:

- If Venus wins, i'll get a long silky weave put in at a salon :hysteric:

SELVEN
Jan 1st, 2012, 02:24 AM
If Ana wins the 2012 AO, I will kill myself :scared:

goat
Jan 1st, 2012, 02:33 AM
If Bartoli/Pe'er win the Australian Open I will create a live stream and commit suicide on webcam
If Stosur win the Australian Open I will give foot massages to gang green victims.
If Kuznetsova win the Australian Open I will send her flowers and visit her myself when I am back home.
If Greta wins Auckland I will start playing tennis again.

goat
Jan 1st, 2012, 02:35 AM
If one of my other LOB members wins, I will write and post a 500-word essay on why Yonex was the perfect look for Elena.

I think you can make it 1000. Easy.

centipede
Jan 1st, 2012, 03:27 AM
If Wozniacki/Venus wins I'll self mutilate

gc-spurs
Jan 1st, 2012, 05:50 AM
If Wozniacki wins I will park my car in the middle of a residential street and leave it there overnight to see what happens.

Mattographer
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:16 AM
If Wozniacki wins AO '12, I'll get myself a tattoo.

BlueTrees
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:27 AM
If Jelena Dokic wins Aussie Open'12, I'll masturbate to pictures of her Dad. :oh: :drool:

Yoncé
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:28 AM
If Wozniacki wins AO '12, I'll get myself a tattoo.

Be more daring. Get a tattoo of her face :p:oh:

pav
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:48 AM
If Belovedbepa wins the Aussie Open '12, I will refrain from eating friggen sheepmeat, or beef, for two days, venison isn't bad.

Mattographer
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:45 AM
Be more daring. Get a tattoo of her face :p:oh:
Not in a million years! :happy:

C. Drone
Jan 1st, 2012, 11:37 AM
As posted in the other topic:

If Petkovic wins the AO I'll use a McIlroy avatar for a month (god, just the thought of that repulses me....)

that would put you on many posters´ ignore list. :oh:

Fighterpova
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:37 PM
If Kim Clijsters wins the AO, I wont masturbate til Indian Wells :scared:

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
:hysteric:

Fighterpova
Jan 4th, 2012, 07:53 PM

I'm doomed :sobbing:

Fighterpova
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM
If Wozniacki wins the AO, I'll shave my pubes and then glue them on my chin and wear them til the French Open :cool:

Curcubeu
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM
If Cadantu is winning a match at the AO 2012, I will play my next tennis match only on underarm serve.

kamankaro
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:03 PM
If Sharapova wins the AO 2012 I'll stop hatin serena williams :tape:

grs
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:11 PM
If Kvitova wins the AO 2012 I'll try to learn Czech this year.

If a Romanian girl wins the AO 2012 I'll do everything you want ( ...I am safe, that is a mission impossible )

Kairi
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:27 PM
If Sharapova wins the AO 2012 I'll stop hatin serena williams :tape:

back so soon? :oh: Happy New Year... :oh:

JustPetko
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM
If Caroline Wozniacki wins AO 2012, I'll change my nickname to Caro+RoryFOREVER.

Jimmie48
Jan 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM
If Caroline Wozniacki wins AO 2012, I'll change my nickname to Caro+RoryFOREVER.

Please don't...

Sammo
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:14 PM
If Kimothy wins the Australian Open, I'll masturbate to her

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3578/3472567396_13672d47b1_z.jpg?zz=1

Madoka
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:24 PM
If Wozniacki wins AO 2012, i'll erease my account from this board.

Miracle Worker
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:49 PM
If Caroline Wozniacki finally wins AO 2012, Tennisforum will have Database errors one week and after this we won't see here 2/3 of users.

Queen_Vee_92
Jan 4th, 2012, 11:19 PM
If Wozniacki wins the Australian Open i will make her the favourite for every slam played until she retires in 2032, also putting 100 pounds on her to win the Golden CYGS this year.

Renalicious
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:52 AM
If Kim Clijsters wins the Australian Open 2012, I will change my name to "Madusahlicious" for a year and have my avatar+signature worship Kim.
If Victoria Azarenka wins the Australian Open 2012, I will change my name to "Shrieking_Is_Hot" for a year and have my avatar+signature worship Vika.

hobahobaspirit
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:01 AM
If Wozniacki wins, I'll go to school for a week wearing only her US Open 2010 dress and a blonde wig.

If Azarenka wins, I'll write essays on how fabulous she is during French, English and Spanish classes. I'll also grunt randomly while writing these essays.

Linguae^
Jan 5th, 2012, 03:03 AM
If Jelena wins the Australian Open, I'll stumble in my own room and lie on the floor striking my chest with my fistpumps.

If Ana wins the Australian Open, I'll write something extra bitchy here to take down all the haters.

SidTheKid
Jan 5th, 2012, 09:52 PM
If Gajdosova wins AO 2012, I'll run from Slovakia to Australia.

If any girl from Slovakia wins AO 2012, I'll become a president

If Ana Ivanovic wins AO 2012,I´ll change my name to praise her as much as I can

Just wondering who will actually do something from what they wrote

backhandsmash
Jan 5th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Well, I'll probably pm dsanders once a week about it for a year. Naah, a month, tops.

twtennisfan2011
Jan 6th, 2012, 07:24 AM
'Joe Nobody’ plays tennis for love, not money
One is a multi-millionairess who doesn't even like the sport that has given her everything. The other is a "Joe Nobody" who's happy to scrape a living playing the game he loves.

Welcome to the disparate world of professional tennis, where a handful of superstars enjoy extraordinary rewards—but the vast majority work hard for relatively little, wondering what it's like to be one of the chosen few.

For Serena Williams, one of the world's richest athletes, fame, luxury travel and plush hotels are the norm. Yet she told journalists in Brisbane that not only did she not "love" tennis, she didn't even like sports.

"It's not that I've fallen out of love with it. I've actually never liked sports and I never understood how I became an athlete," Williams said.

"I don't like working out, I don't like anything physical. If it involves sitting down or shopping, I'm excellent at it."

Elsewhere in Australia, but a world away professionally, 236th-ranked Frederik Nielsen considered the Hopman Cup, where he is representing Denmark alongside women's number one Caroline Wozniacki, the peak of his career.

For the 28-year-old journeyman, without a title to his name, courtesy cars and free meals at the Perth tournament were a rare treat—and the $45,000 appearance fee is a major pay-day.

"This is the biggest stage I have ever played on, I've thoroughly enjoyed it," he said.

"They take such good care of us players and to be able to play on a stage like that, in front of a great crowd, it's big for me. It's a big pleasure, it really is."

But Nielsen also knows next week he'll be back to outside courts and satellite tournaments as he tries to keep his bank account ticking over, typically picking up $1,000 per event—barely enough to cover his costs.

"I know that next week it's back to reality and I'm 'Joe Nobody' again," he said. "So I really appreciate every second here."

Any money he makes will be put straight back into trying to improve his own game, rather than spent on the trappings of success.

"The money that I make I try to invest in my own game by hiring coaches in different areas of the game," he said.

"So I don't really come out with a profit at the end of the year. It's enough to keep going."

On the other hand, Williams has won 13 Grand Slam singles titles, two Olympic gold medals and earned over $34 million in prize money, not to mention her lucrative endorsements.

"I don't love tennis today but I'm here," she confessed. "I can't live without it—there's a difference between not loving something and not being able to live without it."

It's a striking admission, but Williams is not alone. Fellow American great Andre Agassi even said he hated the sport in his controversial autobiography, "Open".

"I play tennis for a living even though I hate tennis, hate it with a dark and secret passion and always have," Agassi wrote.

Nielsen, who has won just $295,000 during his playing career, can't live without tennis either, but his reasons are vdifferent.

"If I was in it for the money and everything I would have quit five years ago," he said. "This is my life and I really love it, this is a dream come true for me.

"As long as I'm fit and I keep improving and I find it to be the best thing to do with my life, I'll keep going."

Big_Banana
Jan 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM
if Na wins the AO... I will start to wear rolex, eat hageen daasz ice creams all day long, drive mercedes, etc.
or alternatively, I will go to Wuhan walking and will pledge her to be her personal slave.

thegreendestiny
Jan 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
If Ivanovic wins AO 2012, I just have to wake up because I know it's a dream nightmare. :oh:

Kairi
Jan 6th, 2012, 11:56 AM
If anyone other than Serena wins (assuming she plays), I'll make a Youtube video of me twerking to Birthday Cake.
leK4eoqwmfU

oh im saving this :oh:

InsideOut.
Jan 7th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Reading all the posts here I kind of want Caro to win it. :devil:

sammy01
Jan 7th, 2012, 08:24 AM
if kim clijsters wins the oz open i will get her name the score and date tattooed on me and post the pics of it.

Fighterpova
Jan 7th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Ok this is very boldfor me, but I'm gonna say it because I'm crazy :lol:

If Kim Clijsters wins the AO I will never watch a Harry potter movie again :unsure:

*please don't win* :bigcry:

SidTheKid
Jan 8th, 2012, 02:38 PM
If Caroline wins AO 2012 Ill watch whoel golf tournament with Rory...and I consider golf most boring sport ever

KarlyM*
Jan 8th, 2012, 10:18 PM
If Caro wins Aussie Open'12, I'll change my avatar to a pic of her holding the trophy and leave it there until after the next slam. :lol:

Fantasy Hero
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:25 AM
If Flavia Pennetta gets to the SF or more i'll do whatever the next poster decides to be my bound.

IF Maria Sharapova, Andrea Petkovic, Petra Kvitova or Marion Bartoli win the AO 12 i stop posting in GM untill RG

matthias
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:33 AM
we want to see naked pics of Gaspa ^^^^

sammy01
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM
^2nded and not just naked, hard!

silverwhite
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:39 AM
If Sarin wins the AO, I'll gladly don an avatar of Sunshine for a week :lol:

matthias
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:42 AM
if Petko reach the QF again or even goes further, i replace 1 Petko pic in my signature with Sunshine

Fantasy Hero
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:43 AM

you both dirty minds :sobbing:
but in any case i'm safe, she's not going far :shrug: :lol:

Morning Morgan
Jan 9th, 2012, 12:15 PM
If Zvonareva wins I will stage my own harakiri online and post the webcam link for everyone to see.

Steven.
Jan 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM
if kim clijsters wins the oz open i will get her name the score and date tattooed on me and post the pics of it.

get it on your hip or ribs. Best spot for tattoos. :drool:

SwingVolley93
Jan 9th, 2012, 04:56 PM
If Wozniacki wins then I'll do whatever you guys want.
:oh:

silverwhite
Jan 9th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Make sure you keep your word ;)

anthonyqld
Jan 12th, 2012, 07:41 AM
If Laura Robson wins Aussie Open '12, I'll give her my body to do with what she wants

After that 2nd set performance I think I'm safe. Unfortunately.

Fighterpova
Jan 12th, 2012, 07:48 AM
If Petra Kvitova wins the AO, I'll buy a purple vibrator and attack my math teacher with it during class :cheer:

SwingVolley93
Jan 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Make sure you keep your word ;)

Well no one has come up with things for me to do so. :shrug:

Fighterpova
Jan 12th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Cmon guys, be more bold and creative :lol:

silverwhite
Jan 12th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Well no one has come up with things for me to do so. :shrug:

Usually, the person who posts next will decide, so if Caro wins, I'll think of something :devil:

SidTheKid
Jan 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM
If Azarenka wins I will be screaming during classes for next 2 days :D and I am a guy so it will be interesting

Fantasy Hero
Jan 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM

:oh: too bad :lol:

MashaFan01
Jan 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM
If Masha wins the AO - I'll run the street where I live and wave the Russian flag and afterwards I'll let that flag wave from my balcony for the rest of the week

http://www.multimediapalace.com/fl/flags-02/r/ru-flag1.gif

BikezAreForever!
Jan 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM
If Caro wins Aussie Open'12, I will stop playing and watching tennis for one month and change my avatar to her picture with her 'so-called' wrist injury.

Mynarco
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:06 AM

I was one match away from eating my poo :sobbing:
Thanks Vika

Mynarco
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:09 AM
If Caroline Wozniacki wins Aussie Open'12, I'll eat nothing but cat food for 3 years and 7 months.
If Victoria Azarenka wins Aussie Open'12, every time I do a poo, I'll eat it. :drool:

If Ree wins the Australian, I will let a poster decide my Avi all year.
If Daniela/Kim/Angelique/Sabine/Iveta/JJ make it to the semi's I will let a poster pick my new name for 4 months.
If Vika wins, i'll let a poster pick my banner
If Petra wins I will let some one pick my Avi and Banner.
If Masha, Na, Vee or Sam win I will let someone pick what I have to say after every post.
If Fran wins, I will vomit, then let someone pick my Avi Banner and Sig.

If my bagel girls qualify and win a match I wont post for 2 weeks after the australian.

Go Dani Agi Ree Kim + my faves.

If Serena wins the AO...I will stop saying "I hate that c*nt" every time some one brings her name up. :devil:

If Caro wins the AO...I will just say "Finally the stupid Caro bashing can end"....and I am not even a fan...but then again the bashing is fun to read on here...so let hope she don't win...;)

Na Li wins the AO I will...Laugh at all friends that said she will just be a won slam wonder...:bounce:

Azarenka wins the AO I will....spit on the first young blond haired girl I see.:tape:

If Bartoli wins the AO I will....I won't be able to watch women's tennis for at lest a year...because it will have proven to me that it all sucks now.:fiery:

If Kim Clijsters wins the Australian Open 2012, I will change my name to "Madusahlicious" for a year and have my avatar+signature worship Kim.
If Victoria Azarenka wins the Australian Open 2012, I will change my name to "Shrieking_Is_Hot" for a year and have my avatar+signature worship Vika.

If Wozniacki wins, I'll go to school for a week wearing only her US Open 2010 dress and a blonde wig.

If Azarenka wins, I'll write essays on how fabulous she is during French, English and Spanish classes. I'll also grunt randomly while writing these essays.

If Azarenka wins I will be screaming during classes for next 2 days :D and I am a guy so it will be interesting

Tadaaaaa!
Congratz to these winners.

Miffedmax you better stick to your words :lol:

Sombrerero loco
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:09 AM
who made a promise related to azarenka? :drool:

claypova
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:11 AM

:devil:

:haha::haha:

:eek:

Nina.
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:12 AM

:oh:

Renalicious
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Ew I actually made a promise. :facepalm: Fred you are so stupid. A year!? Omg urgh.

Fighterpova
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Epic winners :rolls:

Sombrerero loco
no one promised nude pics? :facepalm: what a shame

Fighterpova
Ew I actually made a promise. :facepalm: Fred you are so stupid. A year!? Omg urgh.

:hug:

C. Drone
Mr.Max drew the shortest straw. :awww:

Renalicious
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:16 AM
:rolleyes: I feel so naked. FML

Renalicious
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Can I please not change my name to Shrieking_Is_Hot omg :sobbing: :sobbing: :hysteric:

claypova
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Can I please not change my name to Shrieking_Is_Hot omg :sobbing: :sobbing: :hysteric:

here's the link :kiss:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=317447&page=250

one whole year :devil:

Renalicious
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Fine, there. At least I am someone who follows through with their words. :oh:

Yoncé
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:31 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Margaret accepts :cheer: She will love it :hearts:

Fighterpova
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:38 AM
here's the link :kiss:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=317447&page=250

one whole year :devil:

Poor kid, 1 whole year :hug:
Your signature :spit:

Yoncé
Jan 28th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I just emaild her personal assitant :oh::sobbing:

SidTheKid
Jan 28th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Oh screw on Monday ..Ill tell at which subject I got thrown out of class :lol:

Fantasy Hero
Jan 28th, 2012, 02:35 PM
If Flavia Pennetta gets to the SF or more i'll do whatever the next poster decides to be my bound.

IF Maria Sharapova, Andrea Petkovic, Petra Kvitova or Marion Bartoli win the AO 12 i stop posting in GM untill RG

GM is safe :oh: it still has one of its trolls :cheer:

Kairi
Jan 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I just emaild her personal assitant :oh::sobbing:

:haha: let us know how it goes :oh:

silverwhite
Jan 28th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Who would you marry anyway, renasaurus? :spit:

Yoncé
Jan 30th, 2012, 02:41 AM
:sobbing: Pastor Margaret does not perform Wedding Ceremonies :sad: Devastated.

Who would you marry anyway, renasaurus? :spit:

:lol: I don't know. I would have made a reality TV to host auditions for the many suitors

miffedmax
Jan 30th, 2012, 02:52 AM
I'm changing my avi and location, as they are you-know-what related.

SidTheKid
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I completed my promise thrown out of class twice once ended up at principals office :lol:

Patrick345
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:59 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_olUYixUumGc/TPWY-58RvFI/AAAAAAAAACk/UowAWuOjrI0/s1600/republicans1.jpg

Getting breakfast?

Fighterpova
Jan 31st, 2012, 07:43 AM
:speakles: :sobbing: :help: :spit: :hysteric:

Ivanovic2008
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Bump for french open?

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:02 AM
If Serena wins, i'll paint my entire body to match the French flag, and post a pic :hysteric:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:11 AM
If Serena wins, i'll paint my entire naked body to match the French flag, and post a pic :hysteric:

:devil:

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:16 AM
only if she wins without dropping a set :angel: :oh:

BikezAreForever!
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:27 AM
If Caro wins French Open '12, I am changing my avatar to to be her photo or someone looking like her :devil:.

Yoncé
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:33 AM
If Caro wins RG '12 I'll change my username to RoryIsSex and make my Avi and Signature in honor of Wozzilroy :oh: For a year

Apoleb
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:41 AM
If Crapova wins the 2012 FO, I will put "Flopoleb" under my username.

Mike81
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:51 AM
If Sabine wins I will volunteer to be her personal assistant when she comes to Australia next, she might need someone to do extra chores at tournaments for her and I will do it for low pay if I get to meet her and be close to her, I would do anything for my lovely Bine :kiss:

claypova
Feb 12th, 2012, 07:46 AM
If Wozniacki wins the French Open, I will not post on TF again until she wins another slam :)

Break My Rapture
Feb 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_olUYixUumGc/TPWY-58RvFI/AAAAAAAAACk/UowAWuOjrI0/s1600/republicans1.jpg

Getting breakfast?
:happy: :happy: :happy:

Ivanovic2008
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:02 PM
If Wozniacki wins the French Open 2012 I will change my name to WOZISLOVE and dedicate my whole signature to her.
If Kim Clijsters wins the French Open 2012 the next poster gets to pick who my signature will be dedicated to and what my avi will be.

n1ko0
Feb 12th, 2012, 01:35 PM
If Sharapova wins the french open I'll win 65 quid! :D

jameshazza
Feb 12th, 2012, 02:33 PM
If Wozniacki wins the French Open I'll have sex with a girl.
If Sharapova wins the French Open I'll quit smoking.

Morning Morgan
Feb 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM
If Clijsters win the 2012 French Open, I will go naked online for anyone who asks for an entire year.

GOATdin0931
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:05 PM
If Oudin wins the French Open I will have an orgy with a bunch of homeless people! :spit:

Sombrerero loco
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:15 PM
if alize cornet wins french open, i will know miracles happen

Mr.Sharapova
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:20 PM
If Wozniacki wins the French 2012 I'll do anything the following user asks me to do :angel::oh:.

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:40 PM
:oh: :devil:

Clijsters28
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM
If Clijsters wins Wimbledon I will adopt 8 cats.

Kairi
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
If Clijsters wins Wimbledon I will adopt 8 cats.

read the title :facepalm:

Salar
Feb 12th, 2012, 06:36 PM
if Vera wins the French Open'12, I'll go Bungee Jumping :D:bounce:

Fighterpova
Feb 12th, 2012, 10:09 PM
If Maria wins the FO, I'll eat a bowl of dog food :lol:
If Clijsters wins the FO, I wont masturbate for 6 months :unsure:
If Azarenka wins the FO, I'll change my name to "Queen Vika" and dedicate my signature to her until she wins another Slam :o
If Wozniacki wins the FO, I'll tell my hot P.E teacher "Nice ass" in the hallway :sobbing:
If Serena wins the FO, I'll burn down my entire Harry Potter collection :hysteric:
If Anci wins the FO, I'll throw my laptop from the top of my building :lol:
If Venus wins the FO, I'll buy a pink dildo and wave it at random strangers in the street :sobbing:

JCTennisFan
Feb 12th, 2012, 11:56 PM
If Petkovic wins the French Open I'll make sure to spit in a babies face.

If Kuznetsova wins the French Open I'll push a shopping cart full of concrete blocks into rush hour traffic.

If Kerber wins the French Open I'll replace an elderly persons' heart medication with sugar pills.

Buitenzorg
Feb 12th, 2012, 11:59 PM
If Stosur wins the 2012 French Open, I will go to Thailand for holiday :p :)

Kairi
Feb 13th, 2012, 01:51 AM
If Petkovic wins the French Open I'll make sure to spit in a babies face.

If Kuznetsova wins the French Open I'll push a shopping cart full of concrete blocks into rush hour traffic.

If Kerber wins the French Open I'll replace an elderly persons' heart medication with sugar pills.

*remembers to send this to Interpol/FBI if any of these players win...

MB.
Feb 13th, 2012, 04:39 AM
If Jelena or Ana win the French Open, I'll tattoo 'Ajde' somewhere on my body.

If Caroline Wozniacki wins, I'll fly with Turkish Airlines on my next international trip.

HawkAussie
Feb 13th, 2012, 04:51 AM
If one of the locals wins the French open, I'll will put down France on the end of every post until a french person wins another title.

Mynarco
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM
If Bartoli wins RG 2012 I will not masturbate for a month
If Wozniacki wins RG 2012 I will eat my poo
If Sharapova wins RG 2012 I will start dating guys only

Melange
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:56 AM
If Super Woz wins any GS this season* I will change my name to Kaman Super Woz! and dedicate a signature to her magnificence.

*not including Copenhagen, Bastad or New Haven

BillFromRichmond
Feb 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM
If Oudin wins the French Open I will have an orgy with a bunch of homeless people! :spit:

Me too!

I wonder if the French will give her a wild card. She certaintly won't qualify her way in.

dsanders06
Jun 9th, 2012, 05:58 PM
If Crapova wins the 2012 FO, I will put "Flopoleb" under my username.

What we will miss out on :tears:

RenaSlam.
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM
If Maria wins the FO, I'll eat a bowl of dog food :lol:

Own up.

Mashabator
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Thank fuck i didnt make one for this :lol:

Shivank17
If Wozniacki wins the French Open I'll have sex with a girl.
If Sharapova wins the French Open I'll quit smoking.

:cheer:

Mashabator
Own up.

LMAO

Maria Croft
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I didn't post in here what I would do if Maria would win, but I did make a promise to myself, and I intend to keep it ;)

Stonerpova
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Jameshazza and I both have to quit :cheer:

jameshazza
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:19 PM
I knew somebody would call me out on it :sobbing:
Maria, you Bitch!

lee station
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:43 PM
lol :)

BillFromRichmond
Jun 19th, 2012, 12:30 AM

Can I be the first? :lol:

BillFromRichmond
Jun 19th, 2012, 12:34 AM

Wow..this was only off by one week. :eek:

JCTennisFan
Jun 19th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Thank god I chose Kerber in this thread :lol: .

Melange
Jun 19th, 2012, 04:07 AM

:eek: Did this happen

Fighterpova
Jun 19th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I wonder why ppl didn't use my thread for FO :sobbing:

Anyway, make your picks for Wimby :cheer:

Fighterpova
Jun 19th, 2012, 05:51 PM
If Wozniacki/Radwanska win Wimby 2012, I will leave TFFOREVER :p

If Azarenka wins Wimby 2012, I will post a video of myself eating my poo :vomit:

If Stosur wins Wimby 2012, I will become straight :lol:

If If Masha wins Wimby 2012, I will take a pic of my dick and send it to 5 random members :unsure:

Cosmic Voices
Jun 19th, 2012, 05:57 PM
If Wozniacki/Radwanska win Wimby 2012, I will leave TFFOREVER :p

If Azarenka wins Wimby 2012, I will post a video of myself eating my poo :vomit:

If If Masha wins Wimby 2012, I will take a pic of my dick and send it to 5 random members :unsure:

:spit:

Start da Game
Jun 19th, 2012, 06:00 PM
if sharapova wins wimbledon '12, i will steal the trophy and drop in newyork's biggest public trash dump......

Sharapowerr
Jun 19th, 2012, 06:02 PM
if sharapova wins wimbledon '12, i will steal the trophy and drop in newyork's biggest public trash dump......

you're back stop posting crap, just STFU

Start da Game
Jun 19th, 2012, 06:06 PM
you're back stop posting crap, just STFUyeah i meant the winner's plate, not trophy....

young_gunner913
Jun 19th, 2012, 06:09 PM
If LordRena wins Wimby, I'll compliment Martha for winning RG.

Start da Game
Jun 19th, 2012, 06:12 PM
if wozniacki wins wimbledon, i will drink grey goose.....

Fighterpova
Jun 30th, 2012, 02:19 AM
If Wozniacki/Radwanska win Wimby 2012, I will leave TF FOREVER :p

2 down, 3 to go :lol:

Kairi
Jun 30th, 2012, 02:39 AM
*signs up to be random member* :angel: ..just in case.

serenaforever
Jun 30th, 2012, 03:09 AM
*signs up to be random member* :angel: ..just in case.

you thirsty flop. :lol:

Reptilia
Jun 30th, 2012, 03:20 AM
If Radwanska wins Wimbledon I give permission for my account to be permabanned.

Kairi
Jun 30th, 2012, 03:22 AM
you thirsty flop. :lol:

:oh: :lol:

Dav.
Jun 30th, 2012, 03:27 AM
If Paszek makes the SF or better, I will tell my best guy friend I'm in love with him. :sobbing:

miffedmax
Jun 30th, 2012, 03:31 AM
I just want to remind you...
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2011/Mar/gathering-storm-14-2.jpg
the gathering storm...8 days.

lefty24
Jun 30th, 2012, 03:51 AM
If Aga wins I'll walk around with I love Aga on my stomach and scream Aga is my life while running around random places. Then I'll
Ask random people if they like Aga. And I'll video tape everything.

I'll do the same thing with Maria if she wins.

Alejandrawrrr
Jun 30th, 2012, 07:43 AM
If Queen wins Wimbledon I will enter the next Mr TF even though getting humiliated there will be a blow to my already low self esteem :cheer:

If Sharapova wins Wimbledon defeating Queen in the final, I will permanently leave TF(and lose the will to go on.) No alternate accounts, no lurking, can you request a permaban?

Vuvurenka
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Another thread on this? :confused:

Anyway I'll repost what I said in the 2nd thread : If Aga wins Wimbledon, I will change my username to something like ForeverAga/AgaNo.1/AgaPower/QueenAga/AgaOwnsAll and worship her in every post and add her to my non-existent sig all the way til the US Open

doomsday
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:23 AM
If Queen wins Wimbledon I will enter the next Mr TF even though getting humiliated there will be a blow to my already low self esteem :cheer:

If Sharapova wins Wimbledon defeating Queen in the final, I will permanently leave TF(and lose the will to go on.) No alternate accounts, no lurking, can you request a permaban?

You won't be the only reetard to do that if Maria beat Serena :lol:
I think few of you already left the board because she won the FO and realized the career slam :help:

Alejandrawrrr
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:37 AM
You won't be the only reetard to do that if Maria beat Serena :lol:
I think few of you already left the board because she won the FO and realized the career slam :help:

I should have known you wouldn't be able to resist :rolls: Oh, and we're actually pretty content with the fact that it took Queen roughly 8 months to do what Sharapova needed 8 years to accomplish :yeah:

doomsday
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I should have known you wouldn't be able to resist :rolls: Oh, and we're actually pretty content with the fact that it took Queen roughly 8 months to do what Sharapova needed 8 years to accomplish :yeah:

Technically it took Serena 6 years to complete her career Slam since she entered on Pro tour, and 9 years for Maria, not much of a big difference if you ask me.

Sean.
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:45 AM
:lol: Some of these!

Melange
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Whats the point of having this if people are just going to make up bullshit that they never intend to fulfill.

Sean.
Jun 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM

Is there an opt-out option?

Michalka
Aug 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Time for the USO :cheer:

Fighterpova
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Yes :cheer:

HRHoliviasmith
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Whats the point of having this if people are just going to make up bullshit that they never intend to fulfill.
this.

jameshazza
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I'm getting bored of My Aga offerings. I'll have to think of something spectacular.

Mistress of Evil
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:34 PM
If Pova wins it, Mr. Heterosexual will be the master of my signature for a month.

Michalka
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:52 PM
If anyone not named Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka wins the USO, I will change my username to honor whoever won the tournament, change my avatar to that player and change my signature to worship that player

SerenaSiren
Aug 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM
If Errani wins 2012 USO I would give my Virginity to my BF Anytime soon..
If Serena Wins 2012 USO I'll Cry and Bitch slap Vikapower
If Aga Wins 2012 USO I'll crush tons of Lemons as it is the resemblance of her flat face

SilverSlam
Aug 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM
If Radwanska wins the USO, I'll buy a big black dildo and give it to my lesbian manager at work as a gift.

jameshazza
Aug 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM
If Radwanska wins the USO, I'll buy a big black dildo and give it to my lesbian manager at work as a gift.

Shivank17
Aug 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM

:spit:

Mr.Sharapova
Aug 9th, 2012, 04:56 PM
If Radwanska wins the USO I'll do whatever the next poster asks me to do.

Mistress of Evil
Aug 9th, 2012, 04:59 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrri01jbvO1qafrh6.gif

flareon
Aug 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM
If Radwanska wins US 2012, I will never say a bad word against poland or her again...

nazzac
Aug 9th, 2012, 05:33 PM
If Shvedova wins the US Open i will cry for the first time since i was a baby and then ask her out on twitter ;)

Yashal
Aug 9th, 2012, 05:37 PM
If Kim wins US Open'12 I'll tell the boy I'm secretely in love with that I love him.
If Vinci wins I'll quit university and everything and I'll follow her wherever.

Shivank17
Aug 9th, 2012, 05:45 PM
If Kim wins US Open'12 I'll tell the boy I'm secretely in love with that I love him.
If Vinci wins I'll quit university and everything and I'll follow her wherever.

No bet on Radwanska? :awww: :oh:

:lol:

silverwhite
Aug 9th, 2012, 06:53 PM
If Sarin wins the USO, I'll let the first poster who bumps my post after she wins decide on a new avatar (nothing offensive that might get me banned) for me and I'll keep it for a month :o

HRHoliviasmith
Aug 9th, 2012, 06:57 PM
If Sarin wins the USO, I'll let the first poster who bumps my post after she wins decide on a new avatar (nothing offensive that might get me banned) for me and I'll keep it for a month :o

if it happens, i'll remind myself to bump it immediately. don't want the travesty of the last time to repeat itself. :o

silverwhite
Aug 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM
if it happens, i'll remind myself to bump it immediately. don't want the travesty of the last time to repeat itself. :o

Awww :rolls: :hug:

jameshazza
Aug 9th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Awww :rolls: :hug:

Don't worry. I'll race her. :hehehe:

silverwhite
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Ogi :sobbing:

Shivank17
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Don't worry. I'll race her. :hehehe:

In case you don't :oh: I will be there too. :angel:

silverwhite
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:04 PM
What have I gotten myself into? :tape:

Shivank17
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:06 PM
*already imagining Silverwhite with Maria Wimbledon 2004 avie* :hearts: :oh:

jameshazza
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:07 PM
*already imagining Silverwhite with Maria Wimbledon 2004 avie* :hearts: :oh:

Just the one I had in mind. :inlove:

Yashal
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:17 PM
No bet on Radwanska? :awww: :oh:

Never again! Did it once and look what happened :mad:
I'll bet only on my faves so if something bad happen to me, at least I'll be happy for them :sobbing:

aussiesharapova
Aug 10th, 2012, 03:36 AM

Stonerpova
Aug 10th, 2012, 03:42 AM
If Radwanska wins the US Open I won't post on here till Australia.

hankqq
Aug 10th, 2012, 04:56 AM
If either Venus or Ana wins the USO, I'll compliment Sharapova once a day, every day in a GM thread and won't bash her again until the opening day of the 2013 AO main draw. If both Venus and Ana are the USO finalists, I'll also take a pic of myself binging on Sugarpova (if it's available; if not I'll hold a sign saying "Sharapova's #1 fan").

Charlatan
Aug 10th, 2012, 05:20 AM
If Sharapova wins US Open 12, I will post like the lesser version of madmax and Queenpova on GM till the end of the season :)

If Wozniacki wins US Open 12, I will delightfully annoy the heck outta bitter souls on here :drool:

#letsdothis

Shivank17
Aug 10th, 2012, 05:40 AM
If Jankovic makes R3 at USO 12, I will keep this as my avie for 1 month:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQqo9LcW-9BQBfSheReYYSUNkYHUOi1jJk1rgEQpKvNqybo_NlQfq2xryY

If Radwanska wins USO 12, I will keep this as my avie for 1 month:

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/13/70/45/3115377/3/628x471.jpg

HRHoliviasmith
Aug 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM
if serena or vika win the USO,i will become the nicest, kindest and sweetest person ever (not that i'm not already :angel:). i will not have a mean or spiteful word to say about or to anybody(until January 1 2013). i'll basically become a female version of Julian. :awww:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 10th, 2012, 07:56 AM
If Sharapova wins US Open 12, I will post like the lesser version of madmax and Queenpova on GM till the end of the season :)

If Wozniacki wins US Open 12, I will delightfully annoy the heck outta bitter souls on here :drool:

#letsdothis

It's supposed to be a sacrifice on your part, not on the rest TF's part.

poulao
Aug 10th, 2012, 08:05 AM
As a default baseline, Rena fans should eat their hats, if she doesn't win and Pova fans should volunteer, to do the same. :lol:

Queen_Vee_92
Aug 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
If Radwanska wins the US Open I won't post on here till Australia.

I second this. If Radwanska wins the US open i won't want to nor shall i post on here till Australia.

poulao
Aug 10th, 2012, 10:00 AM
OMG are you men or mice? There is little more than Aga-picking from you invincible Rena and Pova fans. Come on, bet you're hats guys. :lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Aug 10th, 2012, 11:12 AM
It's supposed to be a sacrifice on your part, not on the rest TF's part.

HawkAussie
Aug 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM
If Stosur wins US Open 2012, I'll change my username to StosurUSChamp

Grigorpova
Aug 10th, 2012, 11:59 AM
If Stosur defends her US Open title at the USO '12 when I go to the AO next year I will tell a loud grunter to shut up and I'll make sure their is a stream.

cowsonice
Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:58 PM
If Li Na wins the USO'12, I will change my username to SEWTA until AO.

Ivanovic2008
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:14 PM
If Ana makes the QF I will change my avatar to a picture of Marion Bartoli for 3 weeks. And by a picture, I mean THE picture.

Mynarco
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM
If Sharapova/Wozniacki wins the USO I will let one TF user pick an avy of them for me, and I will praise their game till the end of 2012.

NA-GOAT
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
if Kim wins the USO, I won't post here until January 2013 :bigwave:

NA-GOAT
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:46 PM
fixed :oh:

Start da Game
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM
If _shutupova____ wins US Open'12, I'll __change my username to "Sugarpova da Candy"___

Alejandrawrrr
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:41 AM
If the Legendary Queen Serena Jameka Williams wins the singles titles at USO 2012, I will stalk the player of the next poster's choosing on Twitter for a month, a la Mike81 :oh: (Naturally, they have to have a twitter account.)

Sean.
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:13 AM
:scratch: Can't think of one, I'm open to suggestions! :angel:

Sam L
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
If Woz or Aga win US Open, I'll never match tennis again.

RenaSlam.
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:27 AM
If Wozniacki, Aga, or Errani win the U.S. Open I'll drink myself into a coma.

mashafun
Aug 25th, 2012, 12:21 PM
if clijsters wins US Open '12, i'll not get out of my house for at least a month

btw, is USO the last tournament of kim's career? or its just the last major of her career?

BlueTrees
Aug 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM
If Ivanovic wins US Open'12, I'll eat nothing but paper for a week.
If Wozniacki wins US Open'12, I'll drink a litre of petrol.
If Stosur wins US Open'12, I'll eat a jar of ants.

Sgt.Timmykinz
Aug 25th, 2012, 02:30 PM
When Aga wins I am going on a gloating frenzy...prepare yourselves!

If Pova wins I'm going to kill myself!

SilverSlam
Aug 25th, 2012, 02:36 PM

http://h5.abload.de/img/scary_popcorn1jeh.gif
http://sfwgif.com/gifs/that-zebra-is-a-boss-and-he-knows-it.gif

BOOKED.

Fighterpova
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:49 PM

You're lucky it's the US Open :lol:

You really need to grow up though, disliking someone is fine, but hating them and mentioning them in every post is obsession :)

shaktincredible
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:52 PM

Sharapova please win! :hearts:

shaktincredible
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:58 PM
If Woz or Aga win US Open, I'll never watch tennis again.

THIS

Jane Lane
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM
If Karolina wins USO2K12, I will stan for her until AO 2013.

FiliNobrega
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:11 PM
If Caroline Wozniacki wins US Open'12, I'll shit my pants and them rub it on my body

Mary Cherry.
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:11 PM
If Agnieszka Radwanska wins US Open '12, I will let a bee kill me.

Shivank17
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:44 PM

About the first part.. As if you don't already do that. :rolleyes:

About the second, I have never wanted Maria to win a slam anymore :hearts: Like Aga, Maria might do the job of pest terminator herself. :hearts: