PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been walked in on?

SwingVolley93
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Either getting it on with someone else or just by yourself. Dont spare any details. :oh:

Personally, I've never been walked in on but I did walk in on my friend and his girl at a party. :tape:

VeeJJ
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Never ever :)

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Nope but I've walked in on other people several times. Including my parents :o:o:o

Helen Lawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Once in the tub with one of the fags I'm usually stuck with. I said we were washing each other's backs.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Yes, thats how my mum found out that I was gay :/

Mashabator
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:27 AM

Oh that would have been horrible!

Ellen Dawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah when I was just strapping on. :o

:p

Sean.
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:33 AM

Ouch!

By myself - my mum
With a girl - my housemate

Reptilia
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Never :D

Beat
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:57 PM
there once was this hilarious thread about having walked in on your parents or something. somebody should dig that one out.

*edit* i found it: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=331666

Certinfy
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hell no, but I never really had a mum since she died when I was really young and my dad never dated until probably quite recently and I don't live or speak or anything with him.

What I wrote in that thread.

But I have been walked in by the girl's parents before, not the best thing. :o

The Dawntreader
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Ouch!

By myself - my mum

I bet that was a shock all-round!

the jamierbelyea
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Uh, unfortunately twice. Although, they were both our fault.

While knocking off one of the items on my University bucket list, got caught doing some things in the University library... by the security monitor, who thankfully, just cleared his throat, and let us exit.

To my credit, our university library was open 24 hours, and was 26 floors, we just picked the wrong one. ;)

Then there was one time where I almost got arrested... which was also in public. :tape:

Mynarco
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Uh, unfortunately twice. Although, they were both our fault.

While knocking off one of the items on my University bucket list, got caught doing some things in the University library... by the security monitor, who thankfully, just cleared his throat, and let us exit.

To my credit, our university library was open 24 hours, and was 26 floors, we just picked the wrong one. ;)

Then there was one time where I almost got arrested... which was also in public. :tape:

I never understand why people have the urgency to do it in public

the jamierbelyea
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I never understand why people have the urgency to do it in public

It's quite exciting I think. It's always been one of those things for me, but it like any other like (or fetish) I think you either really get it or don't. For the record though this type of public was with someone I knew, and not someone I tapped my foot with or anything vile like that. ;)

Anyway, I don't like to encourage my partners to stay the evening, so doing it in public does help that step. ;)

the jamierbelyea
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Oh the opposite spectrum we were having a little party at my apartment in college, and I walked in on a friend of mine giving someone head, ON MY BED.

Well, I was drunk, and not very happy about it. So I immediately screamed, and went to announce the partnership to my guests. Collectively we waited for them to exit the bedroom, so we could all cheer the walk of shame.

It backfired on us, as both of them were grade A whores, and relished the applause at the time. With one of them saying an old cliche that all whores say, 'Americans are so uptight about sex.'

I'm only uptight about the laundry bill to wash my bedding which had it's bill sent straight to my friend.

Julian.
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I think I posted this long time ago in another thread

My former roommate had sex with a girl in our room when I was there sleeping. So i was there in our room with them while they were doing it. Thank God it was dark and I plugged my ears with my iPod. :sobbing:

Super Dave
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:05 PM
No, which is very surprising, considering my college years especially. Some close calls, though.

miffedmax
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, a couple of times in college. It is really embarassing to hear your pillow talk repeated. Bastard roommate listened at the damn door and STILL walked in on us.

And, of course, the kid. My ex would never let me lock the door in case he "needed" us. I think he bought our lame explantation about kissing. Frankly, I don't know how we ever had #2.

Lena's bangs.

Monica_Rules
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:35 PM
My bro once walked in on me on my own LOL

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Yes. :o I was with my ex and his sister came barging in. Don't people know how to knock? :sobbing:

Oh and I guess one time my friend watched me and another ex going at it outside through my bedroom window. :o

Mattographer
Dec 30th, 2011, 01:02 AM
there once was this hilarious thread about having walked in on your parents or something. somebody should dig that one out.

*edit* i found it: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=331666
I knew someone would bring this up :hysteric:

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I think I wrote about how I found my parents' sex tape in that thread. :hysteric:

Cajka
Dec 30th, 2011, 02:04 AM
NO, but I hear my neighbors almost every night. And the woman is very loud.

Willam
Feb 24th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Ouch!

By myself - my mum

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Pops Maellard
Feb 24th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Kinda, but I had time to get my shorts back on, I guess it doesn't count :lol:.