PDA

View Full Version : Did you know what the best kept secret on this forum is?..... click to find out!

Rocketta
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:51 AM
You didn't really think I would let you hover over the link and find out did you? Click the link!:p

The

Best

Kept

Secret

on

Wtaworld

Is

Tennis Poker, of course! :bounce:

join people it's totally worth it! :yeah:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449600

ranfurly
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Well that was an anti climax.

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:57 AM
:lol: Nice advertisement.:oh:

Will it be too complicated?:shrug: I've always wanted to try it but seems like it's quite complicated.:o unless someone guides me.:oh:

Rocketta
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:17 AM
:lol: Nice advertisement.:oh:

Will it be too complicated?:shrug: I've always wanted to try it but seems like it's quite complicated.:o unless someone guides me.:oh:

It's quite complicated for Doctor G but for you it's very very very easy. All you have to do is declare your team, pick a partner and a fed cup team. If you choose to you can change/update your team before every leg(season). That's it. :D

Rocketta
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Well that was an anti climax.

sounds like a medical issue. :hehehe:

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:25 AM
It's quite complicated for Doctor G but for you it's very very very easy. All you have to do is declare your team, pick a partner and a fed cup team. If you choose to you can change/update your team before every leg(season). That's it. :D

Oh pick a partner and team. Ok. *goes back to thread*

Dr G.:worship: I love how he's so dedicated with it.:yeah:

Six Feet Under
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:00 AM
You didn't really think I would let you hover over the link and find out did you? Click the link!

I'll try it just because of that :sobbing:

ranfurly
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:20 AM
sounds like a medical issue. :hehehe:

That's what my doc said :cool:

Well, looks fun, might give it a go.

Helen Lawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I thought you were going to try to sell us Amway.

Sam L
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I haven't played this in years. And I really don't know a lot of players now to be good at this. :sad: But I'll see if I can be bothered in the next few days.

Super Dave
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Actually, the best kept secret is...

TWIT!!

Now hosted by the one and only DaveRobertson! :cool: You think you're so smart? Well, prove it! Play today!

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=68103

:hearts:

Oh - today's questions are on baseball, so you'll probably be pissed off. That won't happen again.

Play tomorrow!

:hearts:

Kuilli
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
And I thought it was about Kart. :angel:

Pfff @ Dave. Get your own thread. :p :lol:

Rocketta
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:35 PM
And I thought it was about Kart. :angel:

Pfff @ Dave. Get your own thread. :p :lol:

I know, how dare he spam my thread! :fiery: :lol:

Thanks to those who will try it! :hatoff:

Rocketta
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I thought you were going to try to sell us Amway.
I'm not oppose to that either as I need some money ..... but does anyone buy that stuff? :confused:

Helen Lawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:56 PM
I'm not oppose to that either as I need some money ..... but does anyone buy that stuff? :confused:

I don't know, it was still hot 20 years ago, not sure now. I'm sure they have a website if you're interested! :D Sell it on this site, you could make big $$.