PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Szavay #1
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:48 AM
are you going out? staying in?

i'm going to a friend's house and 8 of us are gonna play taboo, train of thought and morphology as the countdown shows play in the background. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :aparty:

Tripp
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:59 AM
I'm going to Buenos Aires after four months of living in Rosario, and I'm spending it with my friends :D I got a few days off work, so I hope it'll be fun, I miss them all to death.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Going out with my best friend and winning an easy bet if I'm still standing at midnight. :angel:

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:03 AM
staying in and watching the CNN special with Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper( :drool: ) :sobbing:

Martian Jeza
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Watching the last match of the 2011 year of the Montreal Canadiens ! I'll have to stay all alone as all of the housemates that normally are living here : are back to their families...

So Disrespectful
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Staying as far away from everyone as possible :bounce:

Mikey.
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Not much. [/wetblanket]

skanky~skanketta
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Hugh Jackman is proposing to me.

Andy.
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Getting drunketty drunk drunk and......going to Shore Thing. Its a small Music Festival/Dance Party they hold on Bondi Beach. Snoop Dog and Calvin Harris will be there. Not sure who else.

Mashabator
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Getting drunketty drunk drunk and......going to Shore Thing. Its a small Music Festival/Dance Party they hold on Bondi Beach. Snoop Dog and Calvin Harris will be there. Not sure who else.

Skrillex will be! luckyyyy! heaps of my friends are going but i couldnt be bothered! and too expensive :)

Im just gunna get totally smashed with some of my friends and then probably go to the beach :D

Andy.
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Skrillex will be! luckyyyy! heaps of my friends are going but i couldnt be bothered! and too expensive :)

Im just gunna get totally smashed with some of my friends and then probably go to the beach :D
I'm also super happy that I can walk home after and dont have to battle with public transport for once.

Mashabator
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:35 AM
I'm also super happy that I can walk home after and dont have to battle with public transport for once.

Same for me actually i can walk home from beach but where your going is alot more exciting than what im doing!

Nicolas
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:37 AM
-Party
-Get hammered
-Get laid (if lucky....)

duhcity
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Avicii!

Andy.
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Same for me actually i can walk home from beach but where your going is alot more exciting than what im doing!
All you need is good company, thats what makes the night (a few bottles of alcohol dont hurt either ;))

Helen Lawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Don't drink your youth away!!!
i'm waiting to be invited to a party, I have hosted several in the last year, people owe me! If that doesn't pan out, I guess I will take down decorations and work on my journal from my cruise in Thanksgiving. Dull, but what can I say?

Ellen Dawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Flipping around all the NYE shows...and cringing. :p

Sean.
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:42 AM
My parents have organised a dinner party which I have been informed I must attend. :rolleyes:

Mattographer
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I'll be spending alone at home on NYE! :cheer:

... :hysteric:

moby
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Finding my true love in a sleazy bar in Boystown.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Drinking , eating and watching fireworks with my partner, inlaws and my family.

Reptilia
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Will be the first time i'm not away on holiday for NYE in years :sad: I've got a party to attend though so no doubt i'll be heavily intoxicated :cheer:

GoofyDuck
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Stay at home because I gotta work next morning at 8AM. fucking waiter at a hotel :bigcry:

Daruma.
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I'm going to attend a party at my friend's house, and yes, get drunk. :cheer:

Super Dave
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Staying off the roads, as usual.

Bourbon
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Going to the mountain, hoping for the snow :drool:

Monica_Rules
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Nothing, which means i'll end up working in my parents Pub.

I can;t stand New Years Eve. Over inflated prices and everywhere is so busy for what? Nothing

Adrian.
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:06 PM
-Party
-Get hammered
-Get laid (if lucky....)

this :bowdown:

PatrickRyan
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Going out with a few of my best friends to this awesome gay club! :D

delicatecutter
Dec 29th, 2011, 11:24 PM
The Max?

Mary Cherry.
Dec 30th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I'll be spending alone at home on NYE! :cheer:

... :hysteric:

This. I'm not really bothered though, I feel like this time of year is just like any other. "Special occasions" no longer excite me :sad:

Calvin M.
Dec 30th, 2011, 01:49 AM
It's nice that this year my lady and I are actually doing something different: we're going out of town. OK, it's only an hour away but our friends that we're staying with live in another state. haha

Happy New Year, everybody!

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 01:56 AM
I think I'm going to try to go out if at all possible. This may be my last New Year's. :sad:

miffedmax
Dec 30th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Chaperoning high school freshmen at their party.

Lena's bangs.

PatrickRyan
Dec 30th, 2011, 03:33 AM
The Max?

yes :)

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 03:48 AM
I've never been but I'm sure it's loads of fun.

pierce85
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:21 AM
I think I'm going to try to go out if at all possible. This may be my last New Year's. :sad:

Why?

ranfurly
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Im going Hunting in North Canterbury, taking the 4x4, a tent, chilli-bin (No, not a fucking "eskie") full of Steinlager and Export Gold, couple of Rifles, couple of fishing rods, and a few mates, and hopefully get us a nice trophy.

Mistress of Evil
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Why?

he probably means 21st December 2012 :shrug:

Pops Maellard
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:48 AM
n-YH6jBeveQ

Karaoke at a pub. Yes, I've already chosen my song :lol:.

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:59 AM
he probably means 21st December 2012 :shrug:

I don't.

Vartan
Dec 30th, 2011, 08:19 AM
:)

Mashabator
Dec 30th, 2011, 09:11 AM
All you need is good company, thats what makes the night (a few bottles of alcohol dont hurt either ;))

Very true! its not NYE without friends!

Szavay #1
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:01 AM

:hug:

sorry if this bothers you but every time i see your screenname it makes me think of suicide. i hope you're not considering it b/c it isn't a solution to anyone's probs. yeah life's hard and effed up in a lot of ways but part of the journey is experiencing how you rise above all the crap. putting up with and eventually overcoming all that makes you unhappy takes more guts than just taking the easy way out. and you'll be remembered partially as someone who gave up and that actually might cloud the sympathy that you'll think you'll get b/c of taking your life. sorry to get so personal like this b/c yeah i don't know you but it always makes me sad to see ppl feeling this low. good luck!!!!

ce
Dec 30th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Going to a bar with friends and family :)

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:04 PM
:hug:

sorry if this bothers you but every time i see your screenname it makes me think of suicide. i hope you're not considering it b/c it isn't a solution to anyone's probs. yeah life's hard and effed up in a lot of ways but part of the journey is experiencing how you rise above all the crap. putting up with and eventually overcoming all that makes you unhappy takes more guts than just taking the easy way out. and you'll be remembered partially as someone who gave up and that actually might cloud the sympathy that you'll think you'll get b/c of taking your life. sorry to get so personal like this b/c yeah i don't know you but it always makes me sad to see ppl feeling this low. good luck!!!!

LOL no I'm not suicidal. My username is from a song which, yes is about self mutilation, but I like the juxtaposition of two words. I was scared I had a major health problem but I just went to the doctor and I'm OK. :cheer:

pierce85
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:30 PM
LOL no I'm not suicidal. My username is from a song which, yes is about self mutilation, but I like the juxtaposition of two words. I was scared I had a major health problem but I just went to the doctor and I'm OK. :cheer:

Drama Queen. You will live long enough to see Justine's second comeback and domination of WTA :devil:

delicatecutter
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Wouldn't it be like her third comeback? :hysteric:

pierce85
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Wouldn't it be like her third comeback? :hysteric:

Who cares? The bottom line is that she'll dominate :angel:

Mikey.
Dec 31st, 2011, 07:22 AM
New plans. On the beach waiting for the fireworks. :cheer:

V-MAC
Dec 31st, 2011, 08:29 AM
Throwing a mini party first for some friends and family at my house and then we'll head out on the town:)

Pops Maellard
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:40 PM
I sang Karaoke and had fun :D.

Morning Morgan
Dec 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM
aSq1cez_flQ

Daruma.
Dec 31st, 2011, 01:49 PM
I sang Karaoke and had fun :D.

In Turkey we still have more than 7 hours to go!! :rolls:

M.S.F
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:24 PM
I will stay at my room studying and surfing the internet :awww:

Cajka
Dec 31st, 2011, 02:26 PM
In Turkey we still have more than 7 hours to go!! :rolls:

We are in different time zones? It's 16:25 here.

Nicolás89
Dec 31st, 2011, 03:14 PM
Dinner with family, then party somewhere and finally pass out for the rest of the weekend.

Calvin M.
Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:55 PM
For those that went to a party (held in somebody's residence), how was it? Mine sucked. The big one. Just lame for so many reasons. They didn't even have any friggin music!

Ballbasher
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:55 AM
It was alright, though nothing different to todays evening really, apart from the fireworks, of course. :p

Pump-it-UP
Jan 4th, 2012, 01:14 AM
For those that went to a party (held in somebody's residence), how was it? Mine sucked. The big one. Just lame for so many reasons. They didn't even have any friggin music!
Fun until an Everclear shot. :tape:

Andy.
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Mine was really really good. Was with great company, got pretty hammered at Pre drinks, Snoop and Calvin were amazing and brought home a hottie dressed as an american indian :lol:.

Dave.
Jan 4th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Probably my best new years ever! (despite losing my mum's oyster card and having to stumble walk home in the early hours) Went to a great Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant then on to my favourite club with my best friends. I value these things 10x more now that I'm at university. :lol: