PDA

View Full Version : Are the Radwanska's that rich?

Bosco123
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I don't speak Polish but if that's their house, it look more like a palace or a temple to me !?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzj6C9Rcuc

Sammo
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Holy shit

But where did they get all the money from? I mean Agnieszka must have won about 8 million dollars from career and sponsors and Ula about half a million :shrug: Have they spent it all at the house?

doooma6816
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:05 PM
It's not their house...I guess they rent it. They live here while they're in London.

atominside
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:06 PM
It's not their house...I guess they hire it.

It's not their house...I guess they rent it.

Sammo
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:08 PM
It's not their house...I guess they hire it. They live here while they're in London.

But you understand Polish, what do they say?

T_P
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Oh my fucking God. I want that house.

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Nice house,

You want to see Emmanuelle Gagliardi's house over in Monaco...phwoar. That's wealth.

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I don't speak Polish but if that's their house, it look more like a palace or a temple to me !?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzj6C9Rcuc

It appears to be really their house.:eek:
I don't know Polish well, but from what I heard "nashe" = "ours", and also Ula said "vitaemo v nashe skromne ...(something)" = "you are welcome in our modest (house?)":lol:

fouc
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:22 PM
It appears to be really their house.:eek:
I don't know Polish well, but from what I heard "nashe" = "ours", and also Ula said "vitaemo v nashe skromne ...(something)" = "you are welcome in our modest (house?)":lol:

No, of course it's not their house. They just rent it for 2 weeks a year during Wimbledon so it makes them feel more important.

doooma6816
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:27 PM
It's not their house...I guess they rent it.

well, yes if it's for longer time then I should have used rent...thanks.
But you understand Polish, what do they say?

They're just talking about each room, kitchen etc. Aga mentioned that even when they're in Londontheir mother makes meals for them....I think they've got house in Krakw, in Poland and they are in this big house only when they play at Wimbledon.

Break My Rapture
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Why would they waste their money hiring/renting such a huge place when they're only there for a couple of weeks? :spit:

Bosco123
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Why would they waste their money hiring/renting such a huge place when they're only there for a couple of weeks? :spit:

attention whores. :oh:

Soliloque
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Why renting that ? Just for Wimbledon ?

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:40 PM

Because they can easily afford it. Unlike you or me.:p Spending two weeks with chic must be fun... Maybe that's why they lose all focus during Wimbley?:D

Patrick345
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Why would people want to live in a place like that?

A nice large comfy living room, a big kitchen, an office room, nice bath with a tube and a shower, two bedrooms, kidsroom and another guestroom, a tennis court and a pool maybe. Preferably not looking sterile as a morgue from the 17th century and with enough space to have a F1 Grand Prix in your lobby. I dont want to change area code to say good night to my kids. :tape:

The maintenance costs will also eat away at your money as the cash-flow stops eventually for almost all athletes.

Although Id guess the place was just rented for the show.

Bosco123
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM

you hit the nail on the head :worship:

Jimmie48
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:56 PM

A nice large comfy living room, a big kitchen, an office room, nice bath with a tube and a shower, two bedrooms, kidsroom and another guestroom, a tennis court and a pool maybe. Preferably not looking sterile as a morgue from the 17th century and with enough space to have a F1 Grand Prix in your lobby. I dont want to change area code to say good night to my kids. :tape:

Agreed, doesn't feel homely at all, I wouldn't want to live in a house like that If I was the richest guy alive. And renting it for two weeks just for Wimbledon is ridiculous nonsense, I remember seeing photos of Caro's place for Wimbledon this year, it was like a upper-class little vacation home.... which is easily enough if youre playing/training/doing pr work all day anyways.

Behaviour like this just shows why so many athletes end up being broke 10 years after their career ended, some people just have no idea what to do with money and go completely nuts with bullshit like this.

Sean.
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:02 PM
It's not their house...I guess they rent it. They live here while they're in London.

I bet it's somewhere in Parkside. That's only like 5 minutes away from the Tennis Club!

frenchie
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM
nice house!

but a smaller appartment would have done the job!!

MB.
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:06 PM
I guess now we know why it's never been a priority for Aga to secure a clothing sponsor.

Great home.

Imperfect Angel
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Well, most people who play tennis usually would be quite rich, right?:shrug:

VeeJJ
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:17 AM
:lol: at "3" being the song in the opening song. Slut song for Slutneizka

SwingVolley93
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Haters, get over it, let people do what they want with their money. :rolleyes:

Kairi
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:24 AM

Don't you mean *days :oh:

bobbynorwich
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Behaviour like this just shows why so many athletes end up being broke 10 years after their career ended, some people just have no idea what to do with money and go completely nuts with bullshit like this.

That's right.

Sean.
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Well, most people who play tennis usually would be quite rich, right?:shrug:

You have to be more than rich to afford a house like that, especially in London. You're talking dozens of millions of pounds!

pov
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:02 AM
That place rocks!

marineblue
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Why wouldn't this be their house? With all the money they earn they can afford a place like that. The players do not live just from their earnings in tennis, there are endorsement,too. And the two of them must be quite big in Poland.
As far as the house is concerned, personally I don't like it. It's looks like a museum.

Mikey.
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM

:hysteric:

It's so damn bare. There's like no furniture! :sobbing:

s_j
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:42 AM
No furniture, no utensils, hardly any food... No kettle!! What kitchen doesn't have a kettle?! That is not their house; not for more than two weeks during Wimbledon perhaps anyway.

s_j
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Plus, if that really was their house, I'm pretty sure they'd have at least one tennis court.

Comebacksova
Dec 30th, 2011, 03:15 PM
That explains why she has no motivation to be a top player. She has enough she needs. :shrug:

matthias
Dec 30th, 2011, 03:19 PM

The maintenance costs will also eat away at your money as the cash-flow stops eventually for almost all athletes.

well said

Mike_T
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:22 PM
It pays to be on this list, especially as the WTA/ATP/ITF are only too happy to cover your arse :rolleyes:

a swedish newspaper released a list of players that are on the blacklist according to the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU), and also a list of players with a lower degree of suspicion

Blacklist: (players that have been investigated or repeatedly been involved in matches where the bookmakers have seen illogical betting history)

Victoria Azarenka
Agnieszka Radwanska
Francesca Schiavone
Sara Errani
Maria Kirilenko
Kateryna Bondarenko

Warning list: (a lower degree of suspicion)

Flavia Pennetta
Roberta Vinci
Virginie Razzano
Romina Oprandi
Dominika Cibulkova
Eleni Daniilidou

source: http://www.svd.se/sport/41-tennisnamn-pa-svarta-listan_6563265.svd

tennisbum79
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I agree.

They get caught up in the celebrity life style of outdoing each other is showing their wealth.

Although I do not think that is what the Radwanskas are doing here, It seems to me they rented this house for the sole purpose of getting on this show, a version of American MTV My Crib

spiceboy
Dec 30th, 2011, 06:13 PM
No furniture, no utensils, hardly any food... No kettle!! What kitchen doesn't have a kettle?

99.9% kitchens in Spain don't have a kettle :oh:

Petkorazzi
Dec 30th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Tennis players are just so dedicated to their jobs that they need all the 'fun experiences' they can get, and Radwanskas must be one of the families who wanted to experience how living in a huge mantion would be like. :shrug:

01gametennis10
Feb 3rd, 2014, 08:30 PM
aggie and the sister are rich because of aggie's amazing talent. it's good to be queen

fouc
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:05 PM
I know where Aga eats breakfasts when in Krakow, and it's a very affordable place :angel:

MichaelN
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:07 PM
I know where Aga eats breakfasts when in Krakow, and it's a very affordable place :angel:

Where? :) I'm going to Katowice slam so hoping to see her:drool:

saint2
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:12 PM
Is it legal to bump old threads for no reason ?

Inger67
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:15 PM
That explains why she has no motivation to be a top player. She has enough she needs. :shrug:

2012 she makes the final and 2013 she makes the SF :wavey:

Funny because after you wrote that, the next year she turns into a top tier player and has stayed there since then :rolls: :wavey:

Inger67
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:15 PM
Is it legal to bump old threads for no reason ?

No, it's highly illegal. They should be thrown in jail.

MichaelN
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:18 PM

:lol: Death penalty possibly?

Panther24
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:23 PM
Urszula definitely makes a lot more than Agatha by selling her amazing autographed photos. :shrug:

saint2
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:23 PM

Thrown in jail, maybe not- but have this thread locked...maybe.

Alexandros
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:34 PM
Urszula definitely makes a lot more than Agatha by selling her amazing autographed photos. :shrug:

You cant make that much money when no one wants to buy them :lol:

MichaelN
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:42 PM
How easy must it be for celebrities to make money? Just take selfies, print, autograph and sell on eBay and you can even have special messages to your fans... How can they go bankrupt?:shrug:

saint2
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:45 PM
How easy must it be for celebrities to make money? Just take selfies, print, autograph and sell on eBay and you can even have special messages to your fans... How can they go bankrupt?:shrug:

Not nessecarly on ebay, some of them sell them by their site, for only 50USD...

http://teamula.com/ula-store

:haha: :haha:

saint2
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:52 PM
You cant make that much money when no one wants to buy them :lol:

I've heard that TeamUla and that saul13333333333 guy bought them all...

MichaelN
Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:59 PM
Not nessecarly on ebay, some of them sell them by their site, for only 50USD...

http://teamula.com/ula-store

:haha: :haha:

:haha:

Lionseye
Feb 3rd, 2014, 10:27 PM
they have just brought out new commercial with Aga, 2nd this week, but well i m pretty sure she earns big amount for being lotto s face, dont think nike would give her that money if she changed sponsor

Aryman3
Feb 4th, 2014, 05:17 AM
She's also Tiffany's girl

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT
Feb 4th, 2014, 07:38 AM
You can't buy class :lol:

Cloud1183
Feb 4th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Isn't Aga quite far down on the top 10 Forbes list, maybe 9th or something? She earns a decent amount but pretty small fry in comparison to the real top women players .She doesn't quite have the image to become a marketing superstar and doesn't win majors which prevents her from being a tennis superstar

N.M.
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:32 AM
i remember her making very accurate predictions about tennis matches, it wouldn't surprise me if she was a successful gambler (not exactly what someone mentioned, some fixing list; maybe that match where she lost to ula in dubai was suspicious, but she normally plays to win)

the more silent you go, the further you will go, as the russian saying states :)

for the house itself, maybe small league people would be fine with a little apartment, but a queen of poland needs a big house old style :D

Sam L
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:36 AM

They don't call her Oracle Aga for nothing.

saint2
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:36 AM
for the house itself, maybe small league people would be fine with a little apartment, but a queen of poland needs a big house old style

WOW...So not only they brought monarchy back to Poland, but also crowned queen already :eek::eek:

BTW- throwing money at things you don't use anyway, doesn't make you "big league"...It makes you "no class"...Same with people throwing money at fancy cars or apartaments...Or seling autographs for money...

Cloud1183
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Wasn't it already established that this was the house they rented for Wimbledon?

samelvuo
Feb 4th, 2014, 10:55 AM
I've read some time ago that Aga is really considerate with all this money. The article stated that she has more than 5 flats in Cracow (it's a city full of students renting flats)

dencod16
Feb 4th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Maybe, because i remember Janowicz stating he trained at the Radwanska's. At least aga's grandfather is.

Mike_T
Feb 4th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Wasn't it already established that this was the house they rented for Wimbledon?

yep

F1yer
Feb 4th, 2014, 01:36 PM
aggie and the sister are rich because of aggie's amazing talent. it's good to be queen

What talent? Pushing?

rafa52
Feb 4th, 2014, 01:47 PM
What talent? Pushing?

Whatever talent it is, you don't have it.

F1yer
Feb 4th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Whatever talent it is, you don't have it.

Obviously. Wouldnt like to be a pusher anyway.:cool:

koyak
Feb 4th, 2014, 04:16 PM

And now we can see who you are: the poor troll :angel:

Inger67
Feb 4th, 2014, 05:03 PM
WOW...So not only they brought monarchy back to Poland, but also crowned queen already :eek::eek:

BTW- throwing money at things you don't use anyway, doesn't make you "big league"...It makes you "no class"...Same with people throwing money at fancy cars or apartaments...Or seling autographs for money...

So I guess that makes nearly all athletes, celebrities, etc "no class" :shrug:

:spit:

Please, you're telling me you wouldn't want to be #2 in the world, Miami title, Wimbledon final, and millions upon millions of dollars.

I've seen it all.

fouc
Feb 4th, 2014, 05:27 PM

:lol::yeah:

crystal ball
Feb 4th, 2014, 07:55 PM

Only a million times :rolleyes:

James Wolfe
Feb 4th, 2014, 09:00 PM

It's also a telling comment on the Radwanska sisters that we hear the brooding Depeche Mode track WRONG during the course of the video. Clearly, the band does not approve of Ula and Aga's lavish and indolent lifestyle. It's f**king WRONG...

VluTVKN9SEo

crystal ball
Feb 5th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Ula and Aga's lavish and indolent lifestyle.

What do you know about their lifestyle? You've seen the house they rent for two weeks in the year (and share with the rest of the Polish team if i remember correctly) and you are ready to judge?

F1yer
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:49 AM
So I guess that makes nearly all athletes, celebrities, etc "no class" :shrug:

:spit:

Please, you're telling me you wouldn't want to be #2 in the world, Miami title, Wimbledon final, and millions upon millions of dollars.

I've seen it all.

Yeah I would love them but not by looking pathetic on the court.

I would love to be the one with some style in the shots like Sabine, or Cibu or Ana.

Or atleast have a shot making game which looks professional and not a Sunday afternoon picnic tennis !

F1yer
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Video link in OP is not opening

Edit : got it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWO_Laagly4

DWO_Laagly4

F1yer
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:42 AM
What a stupid vid btw - are they showing off their supposed wealth by renting out a house?

Polish Kardashians ?? LOL

No ammount of selling autographs and posing nude will get you this house - Go learn to play tennis first and then try your hand at B grade reality TV !

Jimmie48
Feb 5th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Everything about the Radwanska's screams new money. Shame you can't buy class or style.

Aryman3
Feb 5th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Yes. They are claassless and play horrible
Happy?

Mike.
Feb 5th, 2014, 01:45 PM
What a stupid vid btw - are they showing off their supposed wealth by renting out a house?

Polish Kardashians ?? LOL

No ammount of selling autographs and posing nude will get you this house - Go learn to play tennis first and then try your hand at B grade reality TV !

Yeah, like she doesn't know how to play tennis :rolls:
I think you should try - just change ur gender and enter some events, as she doesn't know how to play tennis and was able to reach world number two, u will be number one :cheer:

F1yer
Feb 5th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Yeah, like she doesn't know how to play tennis :rolls:
I think you should try - just change ur gender and enter some events, as she doesn't know how to play tennis and was able to reach world number two, u will be number one :cheer:

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=espntennis&id=1108&src=desktop&wjb

Here u go. Just in time.

Pushwanska named the biggest pusher the game has seen.

No attack - just putting the ball in the other court with no control of where its landing. How does she play professional??

Mike.
Feb 5th, 2014, 01:57 PM
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=espntennis&id=1108&src=desktop&wjb

Here u go. Just in time.

Pushwanska named the biggest pusher the game has seen.

No attack - just putting the ball in the other court with no control of where its landing. How does she play professional??

:happy:
So she is amateur then?
So in that case how would you call girls who have lost to her, or those who are lower in the ranks than her? :oh:

Poor Vika, losing to club player in QF of AO :sobbing:

F1yer
Feb 5th, 2014, 01:59 PM
:happy:
So she is amateur then?
So in that case how would you call girls who have lost to her, or those who are lower in the ranks than her? :oh:

I guess thats why people call her wand-ska.

She has some voodoo going on otherwise its unthinkable that any decent club level player would lose to her

Mike.
Feb 5th, 2014, 02:00 PM

She has some voodoo going on otherwise its unthinkable that any decent club level player would lose to her

Yeah. And now take ur pills.

Inger67
Feb 5th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Wonder why saint2 isn't posting.. Can he not post from two different accounts at the same time? :scratch:

AndreConrad
Feb 5th, 2014, 02:15 PM

:drink: :facepalm: This has to be post of the year if not the lifetime of this forum! :tape: :help:

Brashkoala
Feb 5th, 2014, 08:26 PM
wait, the randwanska sisters live in london?

ps- did they buy the home or are the leasing it?

MichaelN
Feb 5th, 2014, 08:35 PM
wait, the randwanska sisters live in london?

ps- did they buy the home or are the leasing it?

They only rent it for two weeks during Wimbledon:)

Brashkoala
Feb 5th, 2014, 08:39 PM
They only rent it for two weeks during Wimbledon:)

ohhhhh. no wonder.

still though, pretty outlandish for a couple tennis players...

OnceUponADream
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Everything about the Radwanska's screams new money. Shame you can't buy class or style.

New money? LOL who are you Ruth Dewitt-Bukater? No one uses that term anymore, step into the present, loser.

tennisjunky
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:24 PM
location people. i can buy a palace in Zubalahdedah Land for pennies on the dollar and I can buy a million dollar shack in Beverly Hills.

Silent Bird
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Link doesn't work for me :(
Is is a house in West London? :drool:

Blind Watchmaker
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:31 PM
location people. i can buy a palace in Zubalahdedah Land for pennies on the dollar and I can buy a million dollar shack in Beverly Hills.

The houses in that area of Wimbledon sell for 5-10 million.

eldanielfire
Feb 5th, 2014, 10:06 PM
ohhhhh. no wonder.

still though, pretty outlandish for a couple tennis players...

I work in Southfields, tons of ordinary families rent out their homes to Tennis players and federations for Wimbledon for the two weeks and get 5k-10k for it. Laura Robson's family actually live 10 minutes walk from Wimbledon Tennis and she shares her home with Genie Bouchard and others. I'm guessing that home the Radwanska's rent out is nearer Wimbledon village way which is a really rich area. I think some top players who have a central London hotel will be paying a grand plus a night for a single suite so if you can get a stately home for the two weeks for a few players and families for 20k you are possible saving money while living in greater comfort. Plus if you use the same place year after year you can guarantee a familiar place, known comforts and a bed you know is comfortable for you and puts you in a better frame of mind for the competition. It might even be paid for by their shoe companies.

saint2
Feb 5th, 2014, 10:08 PM
After few beers this title looks like "Are the Radwanska's that bitch?" ?...

Berlin_Calling
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Radwanskas scream delusions of grandeur...

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:33 PM

Good question :lol:
Definitely Agnieszka is, I haven't met Urszula.

Londoner
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:20 PM

I was going to say nouveau riche - you got their first!

F1yer
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Radwanskas scream delusions of grandeur...

If some alien saw that vid - he would think that she is tennis GOAT ! We know better.

Blind Watchmaker
Feb 6th, 2014, 12:41 PM
I was going to say nouveau riche - you got their first!

Right, because all other pro tennis players are old money :lol: :tape:
Almost all tennis pros who actually manage to get "riche" from the sport will be "nouveau".

Londoner
Feb 6th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Right, because all other pro tennis players are old money :lol: :tape:
Almost all tennis pros who actually manage to get "riche" from the sport will be "nouveau".

That is true and there is nothing wrong with social mobility! - my great grandmother was in service, bless her.

It's how you splash your cash though - you can try and appear old money!:lol: Or a chav!:lol:

Blind Watchmaker
Feb 6th, 2014, 02:09 PM
That is true and there is nothing wrong with social mobility! - my great grandmother was in service, bless her.

It's how you splash your cash though - you can try and appear old money!:lol: Or a chav!:lol:

But that in itself is very nouveau :oh:

crystal ball
Feb 6th, 2014, 02:09 PM
The Radwanskas are not known for the nouveau riche lifestyle - no cool parties, no famous boyfriends, rare appearances on the events not connected with tennis. They are however known for strongly supporting at least two charities - Szlachetna Paczka and Fundacja Brata Alberta. So I would say that they splash their cash all right.

pov
Feb 6th, 2014, 02:50 PM

You may want to go easy on that juice. ;)

pov
Feb 6th, 2014, 02:54 PM

:facepalm: Well . . . at least you take great photos.

Nathanael
Feb 6th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Half of us in this forum make more.

pov
Feb 6th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Half of us in this forum make more.

:haha: :yeah: