PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams: "The Australian Open is my favorite Slam to play."

Julian.
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM
"I've never been to Brisbane but I've heard great things about it," Williams said. "I have such a great fan base in Australia - the Australian Open is my favorite Slam to play so I'm really looking forward to going to Brisbane this year.

"It will also help me with my seeding going into the Australian Open."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/20111227/new-year-days-away-wta-stars-assembling_2256076_2558498

Sarin :inlove: No wonder this is the slam you won the most often. :worship:

Otlichno
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:42 PM
She says this about every slam. :lol: I remember she once said the French Open was her favorite.

Julian.
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
She says this about every slam. :lol: I remember she once said the French Open was her favorite.

What? Really? :spit:

effedcamel
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
In other news, the sky is blue.

M.S.F
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:49 PM

No way :lol:

serenafan08
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I would believe so. For whatever reason Australia seems to bring out the best in Serena, and she has had some of her most career-defining wins here. The crowd seems to enjoy her as well. But when did she say the French was her favorite slam?!? :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM

Julian, putting 2 and 2 together like it's no one's business.

doomsday
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:57 PM
She will definitely win Brisbane.

Halepsova
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Doesn't she love US Open the most? :rolleyes:

DefyingGravity
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Well, I think she genuinely enjoys the Australian Open and regards it as her favourite (and is not a simple PR move). I think she genuinely enjoys Wimbledon as well. The U.S. Open and French Open...she has too many poor situations connected to them, by her doing or by the crowd and perception of being rooted against for a simple request.

I think it's more kudos to the Australian fans, who seem to get a lot of players jazzed to play there and start their year well. The crowd seemingly adopts players very easily as well (Aussie Kim, Ana, Federer) and are generally fair. Of course, like any crowd, they have their moments, but at the end of the day, the Australian fans make tennis enjoyable for me to watch as well (even through T.V.). Great job, and keep it up Australia!

sweetpeas
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:15 PM
what wrong with Serena loving all 4 slams.?Serena won all 4!

LightWarrior
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:16 PM
But when did she say the French was her favorite slam?!? :lol:

She probably said that because she has an apartment in Paris and loves the city.

serenafan08
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:25 PM
I think it's more kudos to the Australian fans, who seem to get a lot of players jazzed to play there and start their year well. The crowd seemingly adopts players very easily as well (Aussie Kim, Ana, Federer) and are generally fair. Of course, like any crowd, they have their moments, but at the end of the day, the Australian fans make tennis enjoyable for me to watch as well (even through T.V.). Great job, and keep it up Australia!

Spot on. I've always felt that the Australian fans are some of the most non-biased enjoyable fans. They cheer good tennis, regardless of who it's from. It makes the matches entertaining on TV too, because there seems to be cheers with every point, instead of there being euphoria when one player wins a point and then silence when their opponent wins a point. I always look forward to the Aussie Open for that reason. Fans make the sport what it is! Who doesn't love a rocking stadium?

matthias
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:29 PM

yes, i guess she says it about every tournament she is playing :lol:

debby
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:32 PM
She will definitely win Brisbane.

And Maria will definitely win the AO ?

mykarma
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Probably because of the shopping.

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:39 PM
She said last year that she loved playing Indian Wells anf that the crowd there was the most gracious and delightful of having the opportunity of knowing.

matthias
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:41 PM
She said last year that she loved playing Indian Wells anf that the crowd there was the most gracious and delightful of having the opportunity of knowing.

:haha:

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I thought this is a general messages forum? This thread is about one specific player. Her words must be interesting only to her fans. Misplaced?

matthias
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I thought this is a general messages forum? This thread is about one specific player. Her words must be interesting only to her fans. Misplaced?

then this section would be nearly empty

Stamp Paid
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I believe her on this though. :lol:
Its definitely our favorite slam. So many wigs snatched. So many awesome memories.

doomsday
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:51 PM
And Maria will definitely win the AO ?

Sure, with ZERO matches under her belt :lol:

young_gunner913
Dec 28th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Sure, with ZERO matches under her belt :lol:

That's not how you reply to her. The proper response is:

"Yes, just like Justine is definitely winning Wimbledon."

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:18 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/330wisx.gif
What is the problem with these people?

This is a response to the following innocent remark:

I am sincerely confused.

I am not interested in what Serena Williams says, if I was I would go to her forum. Where am I wrong? Or should I post my favourite players' attitude about the Australian Open? Each in separate thread? Would be ok?

shoryuken
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:21 PM

Yes she does say this about every slam she's about to play :lol:

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:23 PM

I am sincerely confused.

I am not interested in what Serena Williams says, if I was I would go to her forum. Where am I wrong? Or should I post my favourite players' attitude about the Australian Open? Each in separate thread? Would be ok?

Bro, get real, for such a new poster you have an amazing grasp of the functions on here, and portraying innocence just makes yourself more transparent to everyone.

And you're not from Latvia.

Brad[le]y.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:24 PM

I am sincerely confused.

you are in no way innocent, bad repped

MB.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Of course the Australian Open is her favorite Slam. Just like Indian Wells is her favorite Premier.

MarkNL
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Lol, I also noticed this and thought about starting a thread on it :haha:

She likes the AO more than the USO? :shrug:

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Bro, get real, for such a new poster you have an amazing grasp of the functions on here, and portraying innocence just makes yourself more transparent to everyone.

And you're not from Latvia.
I figured out how this forum works quite quickly. Or I must be a 10 years regular to be allowed to post my remarks?!

I am. What right do you have to tell me I am not?:rolleyes:
I even have Sevastova's mobile phone number.:cool:

Kairi
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:32 PM
why arent you banned yet? :rolleyes: this is what, ur 6th account? beyond pathetic ..

Stonerpova
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Doesn't she love US Open the most? :rolleyes:

2004, 2009, and 2011 have probably ruined it for her.

MarkNL
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:34 PM
I figured out how this forum works quite quickly. Or I must be a 10 years regular to be allowed to post my remarks?!

Sevastova's phone number :haha:

Break My Rapture
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Julian, putting 2 and 2 together like it's no one's business.
:spit::sobbing:

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:37 PM

uh huh.

Well I have chlamidya, which is better than Sevastova's Mobile Number.

beat that?

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:43 PM
uh huh.

beat that?
Nothing can beat the LEVEL of any discussion on Tennis Forum.

OMG, why did I even register here.:facepalm:

Brad[le]y.
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM

because your 10 previous accounts got banned.

Mistress of Evil
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Well, its the most successful one for her - so yeah. :shrug:

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:52 PM

Ask for yourself to be deregistered.

dsanders06
Dec 28th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that the Willytards haven't added Australian fans to their "racists" shitlist after they had the audacity to boo Serena and cheer on Justine heavily in the 2010 final :lol:

Stamp Paid
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that the Willytards haven't added Australian fans to their "racists" shitlist after they had the audacity to boo Serena and cheer on Justine heavily in the 2010 final :lol:However, I'm not surprised that your contribution to this thread is another flop attempt at posting something incendiary :lol:

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:02 PM
because your 10 previous accounts got banned.
I don't know what you're talking about and, more importantly, why are you stalking me?:confused:
Ask for yourself to be deregistered.
I will.

However, this thread does not belong to General Themes because it is about one player. Oh, this forum is probably based in the United States. That explains... Ok, I'm sorry I didn't know General = Serena when it comes to tennis. Ok. No probs.

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:05 PM
I don't know what you're talking about and, more importantly, why are you stalking me?:confused:

Well you kinda just flew into a web there.

Ya muppet.

sammy01
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:11 PM
the oz open is usually my favourite slam. fair support, fun crowds, colourful. it has 2 roofs and usually good weather. i'm sure as a top player like serena, federer, kim, nadal ect who will play all their matches on the 2 main showcourts it is the easiest slam to prepare for as they know they will play on their allotted days.

dsanders06
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:26 PM
However, I'm not surprised that your contribution to this thread is another flop attempt at posting something incendiary :lol:

It wasn't supposed to be incendiary, I'm genuinely surprised :lol: You guys have convinced yourselves that any other crowd that ever booed her must be racist and/or evil, so I'm just wondering why you've exempted Australians.

tenn_ace
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:28 PM
No offence, but is anyone buying it?

J4m3ka
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I love how dsanders merges the legions of Williams fans all over the world into one entity:lol:

dragonflies
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that the Willytards haven't added Australian fans to their "racists" shitlist after they had the audacity to boo Serena and cheer on Justine heavily in the 2010 final :lol:

I watched that finals, and I don't recall the Aussie fans behaved that badly. If they indeed did that ,and you didn't make it up, then shame on them for their records.

I haven't seen any " Willytards" came to the thread to claim that yet. Instead, a foul mouth troll came in bringging it up to start unnecessary war. I was not surprised.

Stonerpova
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:34 PM
I watched that finals, and I don't recall the Aussie fans behaved that badly. If they indeed did that ,and you didn't make it up, then shame on them for their records.

I haven't seen any " Willytards" came to the thread to claim that yet. Instead, a foul mouth troll came in bringging it up to start uncessary war. I was not surprised.

I remember particularly in the second set the fans were heavily on Henin's side and were cheering Serena's errors and whatnot. One fan shouted out, "Come on Justine, she's not that good" or something of the sort. Needless to say it was around that point that Serena shut everyone the hell up.

dragonflies
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:43 PM

I will.

However, this thread does not belong to General Themes because it is about one player. Oh, this forum is probably based in the United States. That explains... Ok, I'm sorry I didn't know General = Serena when it comes to tennis. Ok. No probs.

The bad reps that you received were uncalled for, but you can easily avoiding them if you wanted that. Judging on how fast you figured out how things work in this forum, you should have thought about that and before you posted and not complained.

GM, especially in the off season, is slow with barely any worthwhile threads. Threads about all other tennis players, not just Serena's, have been existed in GM long before, for anyone's interests. In the off season where no matches played, without threads about players, this place will be empty. If one dislike a thread about a specific player, just don't go in, read and post in it. It's just that simple. Then uncessary things like you are getting bad reps, complaining, etc... wouldn't have happened.

Stamp Paid
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:47 PM
It wasn't supposed to be incendiary, I'm genuinely surprised :lol: You guys have convinced yourselves that any other crowd that ever booed her must be racist and/or evil, so I'm just wondering why you've exempted Australians.Some things are better left unsaid.

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:51 PM
The bad reps that you received were uncalled for, but you can easily avoiding them if you wanted that. Judging on how fast you figured out how things work in this forum, you should have thought about that and before you posted and not complained.

GM, especially in the off season, is slow with barely any worthwhile threads. Threads about all other tennis players, not just Serena's, have been existed in GM long before, for anyone's interests. In the off season where no matches played, without threads about players, this place will be empty. If one dislike a thread about a specific player, just don't go in, read and post in it. It's just that simple. Then uncessary things like you are getting bad reps, complaining, etc... wouldn't have happened.
Thanks for your reply. Now I understand. Unfortunately I can't start new threads as of now, but once I will be able to, I will make the General Message forum know that Serena Williams is not the only one important player on tour right now.:)

dragonflies
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:54 PM
I remember particularly in the second set the fans were heavily on Henin's side and were cheering Serena's errors and whatnot. One fan shouted out, "Come on Justine, she's not that good" or something of the sort. Needless to say it was around that point that Serena shut everyone the hell up.

Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, I remembered now that Serena said in her match's interview that there was a fan's comment fired her up, but I didn't hear that in the match. Nevertherless, I took that one fan's behavior as an odd one and not the norm. Serena got a lot of applauses for her play in the match too.

The cheer for Justine in the finals was understanding. It was her first slams back and she was an underdog in the match. Serena got a lot of supports in AO 05, 07 in her comebacks too. Comparing to other Slams, AO stands out as a Slam where Serena got tons of supports and got the most sucessful, the least dissapoinment, so it was no suprised that Serena tends to like this one best.

ranfurly
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Thanks for your reply. Now I understand. Unfortunately I can't start new threads as of now, but once I will be able to, I will make the General Message forum know that Serena Williams is not the only one important player on tour right now.:)

You'll be gone burger before that happens buddy, at the very most, short lived.

cranberry~
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:58 PM
You'll be gone burger before that happens buddy, at the very most, short lived.
Why do you think so?

dragonflies
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:06 PM

\
A lot of threads about Serena weren't started by her fans, but her haters. They wanted to have those threads in order to drag her other naysayers to come and have oppotunities to bash her. It's not like many Serena's fans like to have more threads about her here. This thread 's OP, while I don't think he is a Serena's hater, s/he is definitely not a Serena's fan.

Serena or her fans can't help that she has many threads in GM. She is not the only important player on the tour, but she is indeed one of them.

mykarma
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Welcome back. What was your previous id?

mykarma
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM
uh huh.

beat that?
:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

shoryuken
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:34 PM

Hza_2c33e4c&start=738

12:18 :lol:

danieln1
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Watch a QF exit in Brisbane

Tankrena :inlove:

ExtremespeedX
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Serena tanked 103 matches in her career :rocker2: She's unbeatable unless injured or tanks :yeah:

AcesHigh
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:34 PM
She says this about EVERY SLAM.

I STILL believe US Open is her favorite even with 2004, 2009 and 2011. USO or Wimbledon although obviously AO has a VERY VERY special place being the slam where she completed 4 in a row.

However, USO is where she won her first slam.. it was her breakthrough win and it's in her home country.

Pops Maellard
Dec 28th, 2011, 11:48 PM
I think it's more kudos to the Australian fans, who seem to get a lot of players jazzed to play there and start their year well. The crowd seemingly adopts players very easily as well (Aussie Kim, Ana, Federer) and are generally fair.

When Vee retired against Petko this year...:sobbing:

young_gunner913
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:57 AM
She says this about EVERY SLAM.

I STILL believe US Open is her favorite even with 2004, 2009 and 2011. USO or Wimbledon although obviously AO has a VERY VERY special place being the slam where she completed 4 in a row.

However, USO is where she won her first slam.. it was her breakthrough win and it's in her home country.

Aside from her maiden slam, her AO wins have been more so impressive.

99 USO - Maiden Slam
02 USO - 3rd slam in a row
03 AO - Huge comeback vs Clijsters, 4th slam in a row, Serena Slam
05 AO - Huge comeback vs Sharapova, wins a slam after a short drought
07 AO - Huge beatdown vs Sharapova, wins a slam after a short drought
08 USO - Regained the world #1 ranking for a short period
09 AO - Regained the world #1 ranking
10 AO - Finished her rivalry with Justine

Julian.
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:44 AM
\
A lot of threads about Serena weren't started by her fans, but her haters. They wanted to have those threads in order to drag her other naysayers to come and have oppotunities to bash her. It's not like many Serena's fans like to have more threads about her here. This thread 's OP, while I don't think he is a Serena's hater, s/he is definitely not a Serena's fan.

Serena or her fans can't help that she has many threads in GM. She is not the only important player on the tour, but she is indeed one of them.

Actually I started this thread more because it is about Australian Open, which is my home slam :rolls:

AcesHigh
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Aside from her maiden slam, her AO wins have been more so impressive.

99 USO - Maiden Slam
02 USO - 3rd slam in a row
03 AO - Huge comeback vs Clijsters, 4th slam in a row, Serena Slam
05 AO - Huge comeback vs Sharapova, wins a slam after a short drought
07 AO - Huge beatdown vs Sharapova, wins a slam after a short drought
08 USO - Regained the world #1 ranking for a short period
09 AO - Regained the world #1 ranking
10 AO - Finished her rivalry with Justine

Well her AO wins have been more impressive...but I think there's something about your first and doing it in your own country.

If AO really is her favorite, I'd definitely understand..but something tells me growing up Wimbledon and USO were so much more important and getting that '99 win will stay with her forever. But that's just my opinion.

In The Zone
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Well her AO wins have been more impressive...but I think there's something about your first and doing it in your own country.

If AO really is her favorite, I'd definitely understand..but something tells me growing up Wimbledon and USO were so much more important and getting that '99 win will stay with her forever. But that's just my opinion.

You are saying two different things. Favorite and memories are two different things, ;), let's not forget 04 USO and 09 USO. That can put a damper on things.

AcesHigh
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:21 AM
You are saying two different things. Favorite and memories are two different things, ;), let's not forget 04 USO and 09 USO. That can put a damper on things.

True... :lol: if anything, 2011 showed that 2004 and 2009 are still in her mind when she plays at USO

darrinbaker00
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:47 AM
"I've never been to Brisbane but I've heard great things about it," Williams said. "I have such a great fan base in Australia - the Australian Open is my favorite Slam to play so I'm really looking forward to going to Brisbane this year.

"It will also help me with my seeding going into the Australian Open."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/20111227/new-year-days-away-wta-stars-assembling_2256076_2558498

She hasn't won it the most often because it's her favorite. It's her favorite because she's won it the most often.

Smitten
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Sarin Willyam. :inlove:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Only dsanders would come up with racism talks in a thread like this. :facepalm:

Oz open is her favorite major because that's the one she has won more often. U.S. open used to be her favorite, but too much has happened the last two times she played there.

The Witch-king
Dec 29th, 2011, 08:57 AM
what wrong with Serena loving all 4 slams.?Serena won all 4!

Best post in this redundant azz thread.

Helen Lawson
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I hope she wins and it becomes even more special.

madmax
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Serena tanked 103 matches in her career :rocker2: She's unbeatable unless injured or tanks :yeah:

:lol:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:20 PM
A fan of ' Masha...oh the shoulder, oh the serve, oh the ankle." wanna take shots at Serena about injured or tanking?! :facepalm:

:lol: The nerve, the nerve.

madmax
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:29 PM
A fan of ' Masha...oh the shoulder, oh the serve, oh the ankle." wanna take shots at Serena about injured or tanking?! :facepalm:

:lol: The nerve, the nerve.

I'm yet to see a Masha fan who blames her shoulder for her losses anymore..stop putting words into other peoples mouths for once:wavey:

VishaalMaria
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I'm yet to see a Masha fan who blames her shoulder for her losses anymore..stop putting words into other peoples mouths for once:wavey:

No but you'd rather blame Maria's losses on the wind.:lol:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM

And when has a Serena-fan Serena only lost when was injured?!

When you live in glass house, you shouldn't be throwing stones around, amigo. :wavey:

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
And when has a Serena-fan Serena only lost when was injured?!

When you live in glass house, you shouldn't be throwing stones around, amigo. :wavey:

I agree that's not what you're saying, you guys prefer to say that she just came back from a long layoff :lol:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I agree that's not what you're saying, you guys prefer to say that she just came back from a long layoff :lol:

:lol: Well since your girl hasn't beaten Serena since that long lay-off, 7 years ago, I guess it's true, no?! :wavey:

madmax
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:18 PM
:lol: Well since your girl hasn't beaten Serena since that long lay-off, 7 years ago, I guess it's true, no?! :wavey:

:rolleyes:
What does this have to do with anything? Do you contribute anything to this board apart from stanning your fave?

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM

No it isn't.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:17 PM

because a year off IS a long layoff....she wasn't sitting home practising and waiting...she had to overcome a PE :facepalm: so daft

pov
Dec 29th, 2011, 03:26 PM
She says this about every slam. :lol:
:yeah:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:42 PM
No it isn't.

A year without playing?! Isn't a long lay-off?! :shrug:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:43 PM
:rolleyes:
What does this have to do with anything? Do you contribute anything to this board apart from stanning your fave?

What?! You guys started talking non-sense, no?! :lol:

Uranium
Dec 29th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Not surprised. Serena has also said that she loves the trophy at this event and that she finds it to be so beautiful and she loves to win it.

Critique
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Players and fans are treated better at AO than any other major, no wonder people list it as their favorite. USO should take note :o

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:36 PM
A year without playing?! Isn't a long lay-off?! :shrug:

Nice try but back in 2004 Serena hasn't missed one year but about 7 months and only 5 if you don't count off season anyway she was back to the latter stages of majors tournaments, her finals weren't fluky(YEC 2004 and W) she won Miami, reached FO quarterfinal she just lost against in form players that year, nothing to be ashamed of. I can't believe it 7 years later and you guys are still blablating about Maria's win :facepalm:

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Nice try but back in 2004 Serena hasn't missed one year but about 7 months and only 5 if you don't count off season anyway she was back to the latter stages of majors tournaments, her finals weren't fluky(YEC 2004 and W) she won Miami, reached FO quarterfinal she just lost against in form players that year, nothing to be ashamed of. I can't believe it 7 years later and you guys are still blablating about Maria's win :facepalm:

she had just had MAJOR knee surgery :facepalm: 5 months is A LOT in tennis....why do you need validation about martha's ONE wimbledon title anyways? :lol: just be happy it happened

and need i remind you that you (on your various accounts) seemed to always bring up the shoulder, even when that was a MINOR 20 minute surgery :lol:

Smitten
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Serena was playing at a mediocre level all of 2004. It's just fortunate for her that a mediocre Serena can still be a legitimate top 5/top 10 force on tour.

She had so many fluctuations in level of play during a single match. It was awful.

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:51 PM
she had just had MAJOR knee surgery :facepalm: 5 months is A LOT in tennis....why do you need validation about martha's ONE wimbledon title anyways? :lol: just be happy it happened

and need i remind you that you (on your various accounts) seemed to always bring up the shoulder, even when that was a MINOR 20 minute surgery :lol:

I don't need validation, I know what Maria achieved at that age was quite big even if you don't want to admit it and I don't like the fact that you guys are trying to diminish that and again you reetards are always bringing up Maria's shoulder, so far I was only talking about Serena's layoffs.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Serena was playing at a mediocre level all of 2004. It's just fortunate for her that a mediocre Serena can still be a legitimate top 5/top 10 force on tour.

She had so many fluctuations in level of play during a single match. It was awful.

the wimbledon sf, the RG qf to name a few :lol: but as you said, a mediocre serena still puts up a decent enough fight to make it tough for top players

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:02 PM

:spit: Of coursee....that just goes to show you how great Serena is. She ain't no Masha, going more than 3 years without a SF at majors and stuff. We got that.

Look, you guys started this whole thing..look who took shot at Serena? Your buddy madmax..so don't come cry now that the hits are coming.

And Masha has gotten sooooo many spankings by Serena, we don't even worry about Masha. Relax. :wavey:

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:11 PM
:spit: Of coursee....that just goes to show you how great Serena is. She ain't no Masha, going more than 3 years without a SF at majors and stuff. We got that.

Look, you guys started this whole thing..look who took shot at Serena? Your buddy madmax..so don't come cry now that the hits are coming.

And Masha has gotten sooooo many spankings by Serena, we don't even worry about Masha. Relax. :wavey:

Actually Extremspeed was the first one to take a shot at Rena but you ignored him.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:14 PM
and then you joined in...don't join in if you can't take when it's thrown back :lol:

and you know sarin has too many of martha's wigs since 2004 for you to play that game

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:14 PM
the wimbledon sf, the RG qf to name a few :lol: but as you said, a mediocre serena still puts up a decent enough fight to make it tough for top players

Well, not tough for all top players in that case.

BuTtErFrEnA
Dec 29th, 2011, 06:17 PM
:lol: again, you like to drop comments, yet get all defensive when the tables get turned

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Actually Extremspeed was the first one to take a shot at Rena but you ignored him.

No worry about extremspeed, we will deal with him later. But I hope you guys learned your lesson. DON'T mess with Serena, specially when your fav has been Serena's plaything for the last 6+ years.

And don't throw with rocks, if you can't take it and live in a glass house. :wavey:

madmax
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:26 PM
No worry about extremspeed, we will deal with him later. But I hope you guys learned your lesson. DON'T mess with Serena, specially when your fav has been Serena's plaything for the last 6+ years.

And don't throw with rocks, if you can't take it and live in a glass house. :wavey:

nobody is messing with your hero pal...you just need to chill when her name is being mentioned in less than worshipping light. But I guess you just can't help yourself and need to pick a fight with someone just for the sake of it...reminds me a lot of your fave actually, who believes that everyone is out there "to get her":confused:

bandabou
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:38 PM
nobody is messing with your hero pal...you just need to chill when her name is being mentioned in less than worshipping light. But I guess you just can't help yourself and need to pick a fight with someone just for the sake of it...reminds me a lot of your fave actually, who believes that everyone is out there "to get her":confused:

Pick a fight? Why would I do that? You were laughing, right? So I just gave something more to laugh about..suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. I wonder why. :shrug: :lol:

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Pick a fight? Why would I do that? You were laughing, right? So I just gave something more to laugh about..suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. I wonder why. :shrug: :lol:

Maybe because it was a lie :lol:

doomsday
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:05 PM

:lol: Couldn't agree more. Bandabou you misinterprets everything we say about Serena and you always think that we're trying to bring her down when in fact we're just stating the truth. Insecure much :help:

bandabou
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:37 AM
:lol: Couldn't agree more. Bandabou you misinterprets everything we say about Serena and you always think that we're trying to bring her down when in fact we're just stating the truth. Insecure much :help:

And what truth was it that you guys were stating?! Besides...what I posted was actually true too, no?! :shrug:

bandabou
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:38 AM
Maybe because it was a lie :lol:

Was it?

it-girl
Dec 30th, 2011, 04:53 AM
She's got the slams to prove it too.

Chakvenus
Dec 30th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Just looking at the title... how in the hell does this thread have 8 pages??? It seems like it's such a trivial, obvious statement :lol:
You don't win 5 times at your least favorite slam.