PDA

View Full Version : masters 2001

floquinho
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:16 PM
Some of you here seem to think Clijsters shouldn't have won the masters 2002. The only thing they can talk about is how Clijsters won because of Serena being tired. She won because she was the best, there's nothing more to say to it. Just give the girl some credit, she has already defeated Venus earlier this year. Clijsters is here to stay, and I'm sure she'll be able to get to that number 1 spot if she really wants to.

If I remember correctly, Serena won last year's final with a walk over. So, to all those who think Serena should have won, she didn't really deserve the title last year, but she got it! So maybe it was her turn to lose it now.

Tennis is a game, and games aren't always fair, so stop nagging about the fact your precious Serena didn't win. I agree, she's a champion. And I truly respect the things she has already accomplished, but women's tennis has never been so boring as it is now.
Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win! Get over it!

Serendy Willick
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Why dont you get over it! Many Williams fans have given Kim loads of credit for winning, so come off it and enjoy Kimmys win. And whos to say that Serena wouldnt have won the Masters last year?